PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Smith's daughter posts on the AFI board

powerslave_85
04-18-2007, 06:34 PM
They have a weekly picture thread, and this week's theme was family pictures. One girl posted one of her, her brother, twin sister, and dad, and HER DAD IS FUCKING ADRIAN SMITH. I did a double take :eek:

ChildrenofSodom
04-18-2007, 06:34 PM
Is she hot?

powerslave_85
04-18-2007, 06:35 PM
Is she hot?
Eh. She looks a little underage, too.

ChildrenofSodom
04-18-2007, 06:41 PM
Eh. She looks a little underage, too.

oh...

Maiden33
04-18-2007, 06:55 PM
I'm curious. I want to see this picture.

SomewhereInTime72
04-18-2007, 06:59 PM
My interest is piqued.

Edit: Did you ask if her dad was Adrian Smith? :eyes:

powerslave_85
04-18-2007, 07:16 PM
Oh, alright: http://board.despairfaction.com/showpost.php?p=2538844&postcount=59

ChildrenofSodom
04-18-2007, 07:19 PM
Alot of rocker dads look like that, are you sure its him?

JRA
04-18-2007, 07:24 PM
THAT is Adrian Smith.

You know what that means.

Adrain needs to lay down the law at his house. Especially since his kids all look like goths. :barf:

EvilCheeseWedge
04-18-2007, 07:25 PM

Unless he has a twin. Look at her favorite music too... Iron Maiden is listed first.

powerslave_85
That's absolutely him. Also, his daughter is wearing a Maiden lanyard around her neck.

zgodt

:lol: That's pretty unmistakeable.

Div
04-18-2007, 07:27 PM
THAT is Adrian Smith.

You know what that means.

Adrain needs to lay down the law at his house. Especially since his kids all look like goths. :barf:

Seriously, what's with all the emo haircuts :hecho:

JRA
04-18-2007, 07:28 PM

First he gives his "Hallowed" solo to Janick, and now this.

Adrian, you fuckin up! :lol:

zgodt
04-18-2007, 07:29 PM

If your dad was a metalhead, you'd probably be sporting black nail polish and eyeliner too.

Fe Maiden
04-18-2007, 07:30 PM
THAT is Adrian SmithYep!

EvilCheeseWedge
04-18-2007, 07:30 PM
If your dad was a metalhead, you'd probably be sporting black nail polish and eyeliner too.

:lol:

You had your 666th post tonight :eek:

ChildrenofSodom
04-18-2007, 07:31 PM

Iron Maiden fans that wear black nail polish and eyeliner need to be taken out behind the shed and shot like dogs.

On the subject of emos/goths....And emo at school was trying to tell me and Brad that emo and goths were two different things, even though there are no goths in Ohio.....:lol:

ChildrenofSodom
04-18-2007, 07:31 PM

You had your 666th post tonight :eek:

HE POPPED HIS CHERRY!

es156
04-18-2007, 07:32 PM

I think his dad is a metal head. (Although not quite on the same level as Adrian Smith.)

EvilCheeseWedge
Iron Maiden fans that wear black nail polish and eyeliner need to be taken out behind the shed and shot like dogs.

Who gives a fuck what people wear?

Div

If my dad was a metalhead then all of creation would undo itself.

ChildrenofSodom
04-18-2007, 07:33 PM

Its the whole Mallgoth look....its geigh.

es156
04-18-2007, 07:34 PM

Didn't your dad go with you to Queensryche last year?

EvilCheeseWedge
04-18-2007, 07:34 PM

Mullets are pretty retarded too. And I'm pretty sure Adrian's sported them before. I say: who cares. It doesn't look like Adrian does, and I feel pretty comfortable saying he's more "metal" then anyone on this board ;)

JRA
04-18-2007, 07:35 PM

The same thing might possibly happen if my dad was too.

Seriously, all you kids with metal dads, how the fuck did you survive?

Div
04-18-2007, 07:36 PM
Didn't your dad go with you to Queensryche last year?

Yea but he just went for the huge bike ride, he hates metal. He pretty much tells me everyday to get a haircut :lol:

es156
04-18-2007, 07:37 PM
Yea but he just went for the huge bike ride, he hates metal. He pretty much tells me everyday to get a haircut :lol:

Ah, my mistake.

Div
04-18-2007, 07:38 PM

I do, if by people you mean hot chicks.

powerslave_85
That's more "scene kid" than mall goth. Mall goths wear huge bondage pants, choker necklaces, and Slipknot shirts.

EvilCheeseWedge
I do, if by people you mean hot chicks.

Well, yeah... :eyes:

ChildrenofSodom
04-18-2007, 07:40 PM

My grandpa loves the Rolling Stones, and he isnt repulsed by Iron Maiden or Dio, but once he hears growled/screamed vocals he tries to turn it off. But I'm making him take us to Ozzfest this year, so he'll have to learn to like it :D

zgodt
04-18-2007, 07:41 PM
That's more "scene kid" than mall goth. Mall goths wear huge bondage pants, choker necklaces, and Slipknot shirts.
I remember the good ol' days when it was simple, without all these damn subcategories -- you were either a jock, a prep, a burnout, or a freak, and that was that. You damn kids this days! *waves cane menacingly*

Ahem. What I mean is, what ECW said.

ChildrenofSodom
04-18-2007, 07:42 PM

Those kids also fail. I pissed one kid off in my study hall a few days ago; he had a Killswitch Engage shirt on, and I said "Killswitch Engage, more like Killswitch EnGAYge!" But he's friend with my brother, so he didnt smite me with his Ohioan Magick. :eyes:

Div
04-18-2007, 07:52 PM
Great story.

JRA
04-18-2007, 07:53 PM
"Killswitch Engage, more like Killswitch EnGAYge!"

That insult sucks, I'm surprised he understood you.

ChildrenofSodom
Great story.

Thanks Mike. Why don't you tell us the story of how your cried when your dad told you not to listen to Iron Maiden?

JRA
I remember the good ol' days when it was simple, without all these damn subcategories -- you were either a jock, a prep, a burnout, or a freak, and that was that. You damn kids this days! *waves cane menacingly*

Fuck clicks.

zgodt
04-18-2007, 07:55 PM
Fuck clicks.

Yeah. And fuck cliques too.

zgodt
04-18-2007, 07:55 PM
Great story.

JRA
04-18-2007, 07:57 PM
Yeah. And fuck cliques too.

oops. :lol:

Bouville
04-18-2007, 07:58 PM
*waves cane menacingly*

You are like Pavo :eyes:

zgodt
04-18-2007, 07:58 PM
You are like Pavo :eyes:

ChildrenofSodom
04-18-2007, 07:59 PM
That insult sucks, I'm surprised he understood you.

It wasnt even really a joke. It was just me being a dick. And yah know what tops it all off? I didn't really do it, I just thought about doing it, because all of my brother's friends are in that crowd...So..

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

Bouville
04-18-2007, 08:00 PM

You should see him trying to get into a moshpit waving his cane :eyes:

ChildrenofSodom
04-18-2007, 08:08 PM
You should see him trying to get into a moshpit waving his cane :eyes:

Div
04-18-2007, 08:15 PM
Thanks Mike. Why don't you tell us the story of how your cried when your dad told you not to listen to Iron Maiden?

Man, I told you not to bring that up :(

ChildrenofSodom
04-18-2007, 08:17 PM
Man, I told you not to bring that up :(

Some kid told me that he likes metal, and his favorite bands are Slipknot, In Flames, and Dragonforce...but he hates Iron Maiden. Almost kicked his ass.

Maiden33
04-19-2007, 11:39 AM
The appearance of these children is not the tragedy here.
The real tragedy is the fact that their dad is my #1 hero, the man I idolize moreso than any other person, that I would probably sell my soul to hang out with for a little while...
... but they probably would rather listen to Emo music than Maiden. Or any of the metal so greatly influenced by the godly playing and writing of...
... their dad.

zgodt
04-19-2007, 12:18 PM
The real tragedy is the fact that their dad is my #1 hero, the man I idolize moreso than any other person, that I would probably sell my soul to hang out with for a little while...
... but they probably would rather listen to Emo music than Maiden. Or any of the metal so greatly influenced by the godly playing and writing of...
... their dad.

Why do you say that? If you click her profile, you'll see the first band she lists as a favorite is Iron Maiden.

Not that it's really important, or should matter at all to any of us. People like what they like, and good for them.

Fe Maiden
04-19-2007, 12:21 PM
I don't see what everyone is so upset about. The girls look OK, it's the son I would be worried about. He's the one with the emo look!

Bouville
04-19-2007, 12:25 PM
People like what they like, and good for them.

Exactly, you like Cinderella and you still are a valid person.

EvilCheeseWedge
04-19-2007, 12:54 PM
... their dad.

I'm sorry man, but get over yourself. Please.

Bouville
04-19-2007, 01:09 PM
... their dad.

I am going to say this with the best of my intentions...

Get a life kid :)

Div
04-19-2007, 01:17 PM
I am going to say this with the best of my intentions...

Get a life kid :)

like you wouldnt say the same with blaze or mayhem ;)

ChildrenofSodom
04-19-2007, 01:18 PM

pwnd.....but I do think Maiden33 needs to get a life...:eyes:

Maiden33
04-19-2007, 01:27 PM

Well that gave me my laugh of the week.

I have less than 700 posts but you have over 5,000. And who are you to judge?

Div
04-19-2007, 01:29 PM

Well when everyone goes "they like emo music so what respect their opinions this world is made up of all types of people :blah: :hippie: " things get really boring and why even bother to have a conversation in the first place.

EDIT: its just pretty sad that when someones dad is a metal god they grow up to act like that. :(

Maiden33
04-19-2007, 01:30 PM
And doesn't anyone on this board know how to take anything with a grain of salt? Christ.
I mean, I know it comes with the territory of the computer not being able to convey intentions sometime... but I made that statement non-chalante-ly, and was joking when I said it, but everyone must jump down my throat.

Bouville
04-19-2007, 01:32 PM

Nope because I think that they guys of Mayhem are fucked up and Blaze needs to get his shit together instead of changing line ups twice a year :allan:

Div
04-19-2007, 01:35 PM
Nope because I think that they guys of Mayhem are fucked up and Blaze needs to get his shit together instead of changing line ups twice a year :allan:

Oh... well uh, nevermind then :eyes:

Bouville
04-19-2007, 01:39 PM
And doesn't anyone on this board know how to take anything with a grain of salt? Christ.
I mean, I know it comes with the territory of the computer not being able to convey intentions sometime... but I made that statement non-chalante-ly, and was joking when I said it, but everyone must jump down my throat.

You complain about people getting worked up and you are getting worked up, that's whiny teenager behavior :allan:

Maiden33
04-19-2007, 01:53 PM
You complain about people getting worked up and you are getting worked up, that's whiny teenager behavior :allan:

There's a difference between getting worked up and defending yourself. If I were getting worked up you'd see big text, angry smileys, and syntax errors including many profanities. I'm just trying to justify myself so that people don't attack me for stupid reasons.

JRA
04-19-2007, 01:58 PM
Wow, I feel embarrassed. If I hadn't made those goth comments this shit probably wouldn't have happened. I mean really, the reason that PS_85 put up this thread wasn't to promote emo, or AFI (well, at least he didn't go "AFI must be a good band if Adrian Smith's daughter listens to them."), it was to make us aware of the fact that there is a degree of separation between us and ADRIAN FUCKING SMITH!

Sorry, people.

Fun fact: I went to high school with Walter Becker's kid.

ChildrenofSodom
04-19-2007, 02:25 PM
Well that gave me my laugh of the week.

I have less than 700 posts but you have over 5,000. And who are you to judge?

And? Its the fucking internet.....Post counts are unimportant...Bouville has more than me....Who gives a shit? Most of the regulars on here have more posts than you....

overkiller
04-19-2007, 02:41 PM

tr00th

MetalDrummer888
04-19-2007, 05:04 PM
... their dad.

for fucks sake it doesnt fucking matter what they look like. Do you expect them to only listen to the music their dad plays? Besides, shes hot so it really doesnt matter anyway. At least she doesnt listen to rap or pop ok?

Div
04-19-2007, 05:08 PM
You know, now that I think of it this isn't that strange. I mean look at Steve's daughter.

powerslave_85
04-19-2007, 05:10 PM
Wow, I feel embarrassed. If I hadn't made those goth comments this shit probably wouldn't have happened. I mean really, the reason that PS_85 put up this thread wasn't to promote emo, or AFI (well, at least he didn't go "AFI must be a good band if Adrian Smith's daughter listens to them."), it was to make us aware of the fact that there is a degree of separation between us and ADRIAN FUCKING SMITH!
Seriously. I just thought it was cool that in a thread of family photos, someone was like "Yeah, here's my family, and BTW, MY DAD IS ADRIAN SMITH." Oh, and calling it a degree of seperation is a bit generous, since I'd never even seen her post there before :eyes:

You guys would be surprised at the number of metal fans there, though. The largest thread on the board is "The Metal Thread," and it's full of people talking about obscure black metal bands and shit.

ADD
04-19-2007, 05:10 PM
Besides, shes hot so it really doesnt matter anyway.

You have strange taste :eyes:

Div
04-19-2007, 05:12 PM
for fucks sake it doesnt fucking matter what they look like. Do you expect them to only listen to the music their dad plays? Besides, shes hot so it really doesnt matter anyway. At least she doesnt listen to rap or pop ok?

I'd much rather take rap or pop over that emo garbage, jeez :hecho:

MetalDrummer888
04-19-2007, 05:16 PM
I'd much rather take rap or pop over that emo garbage, jeez :hecho:

well.

i wouldnt. :)

MetalDrummer888
04-19-2007, 05:16 PM

cmon . . . shes cute. :eyes:

Bouville
04-19-2007, 05:17 PM
All of you are a bunch of posers :lol:

MetalDrummer888
04-19-2007, 05:18 PM
All of you are a bunch of posers :lol:

why? :snivel:

Div
04-19-2007, 05:19 PM
why? :snivel:

He's been up on his pedestal so long that he's lost his mind.

ChildrenofSodom
04-19-2007, 05:56 PM

yeah...she looks pretty young......I'm a T&A man masself, I dont get off on preteen faces.

es156
04-19-2007, 06:38 PM
He's been up on his pedestal so long that he's lost his mind.

MetalDrummer888
04-19-2007, 06:40 PM
yeah...she looks pretty young......I'm a T&A man masself, I dont get off on preteen faces.

ok jesus guys.

she is good looking. shes not reidiculously hot but she does have looks.

and you, CoS, shut the fuck up. I can think of a lot of insulting things to say right now that would be totally true but im not.

ChildrenofSodom
04-19-2007, 06:59 PM
and you, CoS, shut the fuck up. I can think of a lot of insulting things to say right now that would be totally true but im not.

Go ahead buddy. Everything I have said in this thread has been light-hearted and joking. Everyone else is commenting on the situation, and if you have to single me out for insults, then be my guest.

3......2........1......LET IT RIP!!!!!

MetalDrummer888
04-19-2007, 07:01 PM
Go ahead buddy. Everyone else is commenting on the situation, and if you have to single me out for insults, then be my guest.

3......2........1......LET IT RIP!!!!!

well i just think its rather silly or you to give me crap for my tastes when it comes to girls since you have admitted that all you really do is look at them from far away. Youd be a fucking lucky bastard if you managed to score that girl and you know it so stop acting so fucking superior and macho because it just makes it obvious that girls scare the shit out of you

JRA
04-19-2007, 07:01 PM
Careful bitches, Eric may have to choke y'all with his donkey dick.:D

:eyes:

We need a gangsta smiley.

Div
04-19-2007, 07:07 PM
Careful bitches, Eric may have to choke y'all with his donkey dick.:D

:eyes:

We need a gangsta smiley.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4450/ghettope9.gif

ChildrenofSodom
04-19-2007, 07:09 PM
well i just think its rather silly or you to give me crap for my tastes when it comes to girls since you have admitted that all you really do is look at them from far away. Youd be a fucking lucky bastard if you managed to score that girl and you know it so stop acting so fucking superior and macho because it just makes it obvious that girls scare the shit out of you

You whine alot.

You think that since I dont get all the girls, that I would "settle" for Adrian Smith's daughter (or someone that looks like her)? Your concede view of relationships as "whatever I can get" is one of stereotypical macho pig. You make me sick. And I'm not saying that I am superior when I say that she looks young. I didn't say she was ugly, but 1) her face looks young (though she is pretty) and 2) I can't see her personality or her body.

JRA
04-19-2007, 07:16 PM
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4450/ghettope9.gif

YES!!!

:fist:

Well, maybe. :lol:

Div
04-19-2007, 07:18 PM
this thread failed

powerslave_85
04-19-2007, 07:20 PM
This is getting fucking ridiculous and stupid. Knock it the fuck off!

JRA
04-19-2007, 07:21 PM
This is getting fucking ridiculous and stupid. Knock it the fuck off!

I say Eric closes the thread with a picture of Adrian mooning everybody. If he can find one that is.:eyes:

MetalDrummer888
04-19-2007, 07:22 PM
You whine alot.

You think that since I dont get all the girls, that I would "settle" for Adrian Smith's daughter (or someone that looks like her)? Your concede view of relationships as "whatever I can get" is one of stereotypical macho pig. You make me sick. And I'm not saying that I am superior when I say that she looks young. I didn't say she was ugly, but 1) her face looks young (though she is pretty) and 2) I can't see her personality or her body.

you miss my point. i would sure as hell settle for her based on looks alone. But cmon, we are all being pigs, we are talking about a pic of some random girl online for fucks sake. I dont judge a girl just by looks ever, nor to i have that mentality when it comes to real life, but since we are simply evaluating her looks and nothing else i hardly think i am being anymore piggish than anyone.

id like to think im fairly generous concerning girls looks . . . i hate when guys say a girl is not attractive just because they arent drop dead gorgeous. I personally think that she just looks like a nice girl. And you agree she IS pretty . . . so what the hell are you arguing with me for?

ChildrenofSodom
04-19-2007, 07:54 PM
She is pretty, but young and not my idea of "hot"

Close this thread someone.

Bouville
04-19-2007, 07:57 PM
Whiny teenagers are a fucking plague :hecho: