03-15-2007, 02:52 PM
Historic show, enjoy!

DethMaiden
03-15-2007, 03:04 PM
You gon' get yo'self banned.

ADD
03-15-2007, 03:04 PM
Nope :)

"This ain't fucking Napster. Don't post links for copyrighted MP3s and the like. Go buy the damn music, you hooligan! Links to the occasional concert boot are fine."

Thus pwnth I.

DethMaiden
03-15-2007, 03:05 PM

"This ain't fucking Napster. Don't post links for copyrighted MP3s and the like. Go buy the damn music, you hooligan! Links to the occasional concert boot are fine."

Thus pwnth I.

Nice. Didn't know that. :cool:

Voodoo
03-15-2007, 04:36 PM
Historic show, enjoy!

Sweet! Thanks, as well! :allan:

HECHO EN MEXICO
03-16-2007, 02:32 AM
thank u add

Nemesis
03-16-2007, 05:39 AM

Thus pwnth I.Still, take it to PM.

ADD
03-16-2007, 01:17 PM
What a bitch.

ChildrenofSodom
03-16-2007, 01:21 PM
What a bitch.

:eyes:

Its a fucking message board...what harm could possibly come from posting a bootleg link?

hot_turkey_ed
03-16-2007, 01:40 PM
What a bitch.

72 Hour Ban. And when/if you return, I expect you to apologize directly to Nemesis. It will be permanent if you decide not to. Your choice.

Its a fucking message board...what harm could possibly come from posting a bootleg link?

I don't know exactly but DEFENDENT won't be by your name if the shit comes on down on METALSETLISTS. Nemesis is looking out for my interests as well as the board's. I'm damn appreciative of it. Quite frankly, anyone who cares or enjoys this board should be too.

There's a lot of people that make this community but she (and Yoda and ECW and ES156.. ok, even Bouville) have volunteered for the swinging the axe to keep that community intact. I won't tolerate attacks like ADD's on them. If anyone has a problem with an admin, you PM the specific admin with or contact me directly.

ChildrenofSodom
03-16-2007, 01:53 PM
I don't know exactly but DEFENDENT won't be by your name if the shit comes on down on METALSETLISTS. Nemesis is looking out for my interests as well as the board's. I'm damn appreciative of it. Quite frankly, anyone who cares or enjoys this board should too.

There's a lot of people that make this community but she (and Yoda and ECW and ES156.. ok, even Bouville) have volunteered for the swinging the bat to keep that community intact.

I appreciate the work of everyone here..and I appreciate the board.....and I wasnt aware that bootleg concerts were overwhelmingly illegal, and that metalsetlists would be held responsible....I'm sorry.

hot_turkey_ed
03-16-2007, 02:05 PM
I appreciate the work of everyone here..and I appreciate the board.....and I wasnt aware that bootleg concerts were overwhelmingly illegal, and that metalsetlists would be held responsible....I'm sorry.

I don't know the exact status. I know band forums regularly tolerate links / PMs to the occasional boot and therefore so do we.

Personally, I'm more comfortable with PMs / web pages than links into file sharing servics; I almost took the same action that Nemesis did.... probably would have done so today.

JRA
03-16-2007, 02:15 PM
72 Hour Ban. And when/if you return, I expect you to apologize directly to Nemesis. It will be permanent if you decide not to. Your choice.

Can he also be forced to apologize to all of us for acting like absolute abortion the past few days? He's been saying things so stupid I can barely begin to comprehend them.

hot_turkey_ed
03-16-2007, 02:52 PM
Can he also be forced to apologize to all of us for acting like absolute abortion the past few days? He's been saying things so stupid I can barely begin to comprehend them.

I hear you. Yes, ADD can be a real pain in the ass. He probably holds the record for bannings. But he usually comes back off those bans in good form, and my hopes are that he will this time too.

MetalDrummer888
03-16-2007, 08:16 PM
I hear you. Yes, ADD can be a real pain in the ass. He probably holds the record for bannings. But he usually comes back off those bans in good form, and my hopes are that he will this time too.

but i still dont understand why he got banned . . . . it says in the law that the occasional bootleg is legal

i want that show :snivel:

hot_turkey_ed
03-16-2007, 08:30 PM
but i still dont understand why he got banned . . . . it says in the law that the occasional bootleg is legal

i want that show :snivel:

It's not about the boot.. it's his comment to Nemesis.

powerslave_85
03-16-2007, 08:38 PM
Still...shouldn't Nemesis, as a mod, be a little more versed in The Law? I mean, she didn't have to automatically just edit his post like that.

ADD is honestly one of my favorite people around here. He's just really opinionated about...well, everything :lol:

HECHO EN MEXICO
03-16-2007, 08:40 PM
I hear you. Yes, ADD can be a real pain in the ass. He probably holds the record for bannings. But he usually comes back off those bans in good form, and my hopes are that he will this time too.I HAVE ALSO BEEN BANNED LOTS OF TIMES.

hot_turkey_ed
03-16-2007, 08:44 PM
Still...shouldn't Nemesis, as a mod, be a little more versed in The Law? I mean, she didn't have to automatically just edit his post like that.

ADD is honestly one of my favorite people around here. He's just really opinionated about...well, everything :lol:

Nemesis is well versed in the Law: "Forum Leaders are free to delete anything or ban anyone that they are not happy having on the board." Her decision has my unqualified support.

I enjoy ADD and the lot of you but I'm not going to let anyone post "What a bitch" to Nemesis and remain on the board.

HECHO EN MEXICO
03-16-2007, 08:54 PM
...ITS WRONG TO CALL A WOMAN A BITCH.

hot_turkey_ed
03-16-2007, 08:55 PM
I HAVE ALSO BEEN BANNED LOTS OF TIMES.

:party:

:tongue:

HECHO EN MEXICO
03-16-2007, 09:04 PM

:tongue:

99% OF THE TIME ITS CUZ I SAID....

"BLAZE SUCKS!"

NP: OPEN INVITATION - SANTANA

Nemesis
03-16-2007, 10:56 PM
I wouldn't have had a problem if the original post would have been something like "I've got a boot from that show. PM me for the link".

Most of you remember the board has been opened to the public a while ago, right? Are you lot aware of how many visits of search engine bots we actually have? I just don'T want to see Pavo get into serious trouble.

Btw.. if anyone wants to call me a bitch again, I'll show him (or her) my bitch qualities. I doubt you'll like it.

zgodt
03-16-2007, 10:59 PM
I might like it. :eyes:

Nemesis
03-16-2007, 11:03 PM
:bliss:

Bouville
03-17-2007, 09:31 AM
I might like it. :eyes:

I might not like it... I would like it for sure :eyes: