PDA

View Full Version : Worst music you've ever heard.

Div
03-09-2007, 01:22 PM
I dont know if this has been done before, but list the absolute worst band you have ever had to listen to.

JRA
03-09-2007, 01:28 PM
Iron Maiden

ChildrenofSodom
03-09-2007, 01:39 PM
hmm....

Miss May I

DethMaiden
03-09-2007, 01:40 PM
I feel terrible saying this, but probably Of Brothers and the Bear. That or Primus.

ChildrenofSodom
03-09-2007, 01:58 PM
I feel terrible saying this, but probably Of Brothers and the Bear. That or Primus.

agreed

Aiden too

DethMaiden
03-09-2007, 02:01 PM
Actually, to sum it up:

All screamo
Most indie rock

ADD
03-09-2007, 03:04 PM
All screamo

Men As Trees??????

ChildrenofSodom
03-09-2007, 03:06 PM
Men As Trees??????

I dont consider them screamo.....I dont know about Brad though..

ADD
03-09-2007, 03:06 PM
I dont consider them screamo.....I dont know about Brad though..
That's like saying you don't like chicken, eating a chicken, liking it, then calling it a turkey so you don't have to admit you like chicken :hecho:

Div
03-09-2007, 03:08 PM
I heard this band called Smash Banana once, holy shit.... words cant evenbegin to explain....

ChildrenofSodom
03-09-2007, 03:10 PM
That's like saying you don't like chicken, eating a chicken, liking it, then calling it a turkey so you don't have to admit you like chicken :hecho:

They have screamo singing, on select parts of their songs....but other than that are they are pretty non-screamo....

And the guys arent emo/screamos...they are actually pretty metal dudes.

ADD
03-09-2007, 03:12 PM
They have screamo singing, on select parts of their songs....but other than that are they are pretty non-screamo....

And the guys arent emo/screamos...they are actually pretty metal dudes.
If the band calls themselves screamo, I wouldn't argue with what they say, cuz obviously they know best what they are :eyes:

And screamo doesn't refer solely to the singing style either n00b :hecho: It's a subgenre of emo I believe, which is a subgenre of punk.

KerryKingsBeard
03-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Probably the band that my friend and I started.

DethMaiden
03-09-2007, 04:19 PM
If the band calls themselves screamo, I wouldn't argue with what they say, cuz obviously they know best what they are :eyes:

I dunno, no screamo band but them that I've heard has labyrinthine song structure and the use of a speed other than fast. Sure, they've got the core elements, but I choose to consider them more of a post-rock band that happen to have screamo vox.

es156
03-09-2007, 04:58 PM

:lol:

SomewhereInTime72
03-09-2007, 05:52 PM

'Cause Pizzadeth was so much better. ;)

ChildrenofSodom
03-09-2007, 06:03 PM
I dunno, no screamo band but them that I've heard has labyrinthine song structure and the use of a speed other than fast. Sure, they've got the core elements, but I choose to consider them more of a post-rock band that happen to have screamo vox.

EXACTLY!!

hot_turkey_ed
03-09-2007, 07:58 PM
Worst music? Hmmm.... bad vocal performances come to mind... Danzig headlining Las Vegas... Killswitch Engage opening for Slayer in San Francisco... to name a couple immediate ones.

SomewhereInTime72
03-09-2007, 08:28 PM
Black Eyed Peas

JRA
03-09-2007, 08:34 PM
Black Eyed Peas

Angelripper
03-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Stratovarius

zgodt
03-10-2007, 09:13 AM
The Ataris.

HECHO EN MEXICO
03-10-2007, 01:33 PM
90% OF ANYTHING FROM THE 90'S.

IronFist
03-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Converge.

Not only the most terrible metal band... quite possibly the worst band in the world (IMO of course!)

ADD
03-10-2007, 10:57 PM
Converge.

Not only the most terrible metal band... quite possibly the worst band in the world (IMO of course!)

:hecho:

iggyb387
03-11-2007, 07:13 AM
Green Day.

DethMaiden
03-11-2007, 07:22 AM
:hecho:

He isn't alone. ;)

ChildrenofSodom
03-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Converge.

amen, comrade :party:

ADD
03-12-2007, 01:03 PM
Well firstly she's wrong in saying that Converge are metal when in fact they clearly are not, and if you can honestly tell me you think a band like Trivium or Killswitch or anyone like that is better, if we are standing face to face talking, I would probably punch you in the face.

ChildrenofSodom
03-12-2007, 01:13 PM
Well firstly she's wrong in saying that Converge are metal when in fact they clearly are not, and if you can honestly tell me you think a band like Trivium or Killswitch or anyone like that is better, if we are standing face to face talking, I would probably punch you in the face.

Shadows Fall are better.....maybe even the new Shadows Fall is better :party:

ADD
03-12-2007, 01:18 PM
Shadows Fall are better.....maybe even the new Shadows Fall is better :party:
Good thing you're in Ohio :party: And Shadows Fall are a bad example, I like them.

ChildrenofSodom
03-12-2007, 01:28 PM
Good thing you're in Ohio :party: And Shadows Fall are a bad example, I like them.

You wouldnt do anything if I was standing right next to you....:tp:

ADD
03-12-2007, 01:33 PM
You wouldnt do anything if I was standing right next to you....:tp:

O OK.

ADD
03-12-2007, 01:44 PM
Also, you guys listing any type of rock artists, do you seriously think someone like Hilary Duff makes better music than Primus or Stratovarius? I can understand saying Green Day, I'd honestly rather listen to 50 Cent than them, but if you wanna answer this realistic, I don't see how you could name bands with actual talent, regardless whether you like them or not.

IronFist
03-12-2007, 02:11 PM
haha my bad. In all honesty, I've only seen them live opening for Mastodon... haven't even heard their studio material.

With that said however... it was the worst 40 minutes of my life. I was front row and i was literally twiddling my thumbs the whole time.

ADD
03-12-2007, 02:14 PM
haha my bad. In all honesty, I've only seen them live opening for Mastodon... haven't even heard their studio material.

With that said however... it was the worst 40 minutes of my life. I was front row and i was literally twiddling my thumbs the whole time.
Oh well :D

EvilCheeseWedge
03-12-2007, 02:22 PM
Slayer

ADD
03-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Slayer
That's not even a good joke or attempt at ironic humor whatsoever :( I don't care how much someone hates Slayer, I don't understand how someone could seriously think they're the worst music ever (although I know you're probably kidding ECW and this serious post is unnecesary on my behalf :eyes: ).

JRA
03-12-2007, 03:32 PM
That's not even a good joke or attempt at ironic humor whatsoever :( I don't care how much someone hates Slayer, I don't understand how someone could seriously think they're the worst music ever (although I know you're probably kidding ECW and this serious post is unnecesary on my behalf :eyes: ).

He's probably never heard Sublime.:D

EvilCheeseWedge
03-12-2007, 03:32 PM

I just blew your mind. :stoned:

ADD
03-12-2007, 03:46 PM
I just blew your mind. :stoned:
Yes :bowdown:

ADD
03-12-2007, 03:47 PM
He's probably never heard Sublime.:D
Too true :barf:

Angelripper
03-13-2007, 02:42 AM
I think I just crapped myself with FEAR.

tmactaggart
03-14-2007, 12:56 PM
Anything with Ronnie James Dio on vocals

ADD
03-14-2007, 01:01 PM
Bye bye.

Fe Maiden
03-14-2007, 01:19 PM
Anything with Ronnie James Dio on vocals:eek: Ouch!

ChildrenofSodom
03-14-2007, 01:20 PM

Let me show you the door.:hmm:

zgodt
03-14-2007, 02:27 PM

:)

Angelripper
03-15-2007, 04:34 AM
I wouldn't say worst music of all time.

But any Dio hating is good for the soul.

JRA
03-15-2007, 06:16 AM

Where are all these Dio haters coming from? What the hell did he ever do to you?

zgodt
03-15-2007, 07:35 AM

Where are all these Dio haters coming from? What the hell did he ever do to you?
"In the palace of the virgin lies the chalice of the soul and it's likely you might find the answer there."

Whatever merits you think Dio may have, that shit is just unforgiveable.

Angelripper
03-15-2007, 08:32 AM

http://www.chelglobus.ru/tours/2005/dio.jpg

Uncle Dio is watching you.

JRA
03-15-2007, 08:36 AM
"In the palace of the virgin lies the chalice of the soul and it's likely you might find the answer there."

May you're sword stay wet like a young girl in her prime, bitch.:finger:

Besides, I'm no Dio expert, but I have the basics, and I've never heard no decent Dio classic with that line in it.

Spiral_Slave
03-15-2007, 08:40 AM

Besides, I'm no Dio expert, but I have the basics, and I've never heard no decent Dio classic with that line in it.

It's from " Invisible."

Angelripper
03-15-2007, 08:45 AM

"I cry for magic - I feel it dancing in the light"

That's alright (Rainbow in the Dark). But then in Evil Eye...

"The way I caught the rainbow, I'll be there where fire makes you dance"

This man should host Queer Eye. Rainbows? You sing about Rainbows???? I mean, go out of your way to sing about something better, like falling angels and whatnot.

"Fallen Angels, Going down"

Dio was paying attention they taught Gravity in Elf School.

oh wait, Dio was in a band called Elf. The irony is so thick you could spread it on a sandwich.

I'm a wheel, I'm a wheel
I can roll, I can feel
And you can't stop me turning

Cause I'm the sun, I'm the sun
I can move, I can run
But you'll never stop me burning

The man is a genius. Not only does he sing about falling and stuff, he knows that wheels can turn. And that's not all... "turning" rhymes with "burning". Poetic wisdom from the man who has the absolute audacity to name himself after the Holy Father of Christ himself.

The man is a grade A cretin. I don't care if he invented the devil horns, I don't care if he sang with Sabbath, I don't care if he paints his nails in multicolor to represent the rainbows he loves so much, he is an absolute bender who should have retired a loooooong time ago. Instead, he's bombing us with "Master of the Moon". Seriously, even ManOwaR have more intelligent lyrical themes.

Rainbows... absolutely ridiculous.

Angelripper
03-15-2007, 08:46 AM

Well, at least they sing about women.

zgodt
03-15-2007, 09:40 AM

Being less cheesy than Manowar -- that's your defense of Dio? :lol:

Speaking of which, here's my new favorite Manowar performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmmTNX-jAeU

I need metal in my life, like an eagle needs to fly! :lol:

Meanwhile, the line I cited is from Dio's recognized masterpiece album, Holy Diver (which I have and enjoy, by the way -- I just think it's funny to make fun of the silly little guy and his silly little lyrics).

JRA
03-15-2007, 09:40 AM
"I cry for magic - I feel it dancing in the light"

That's alright (Rainbow in the Dark). But then in Evil Eye...

"The way I caught the rainbow, I'll be there where fire makes you dance"

This man should host Queer Eye. Rainbows? You sing about Rainbows???? I mean, go out of your way to sing about something better, like falling angels and whatnot.

"Fallen Angels, Going down"

Dio was paying attention they taught Gravity in Elf School.

oh wait, Dio was in a band called Elf. The irony is so thick you could spread it on a sandwich.

I'm a wheel, I'm a wheel
I can roll, I can feel
And you can't stop me turning

Cause I'm the sun, I'm the sun
I can move, I can run
But you'll never stop me burning

The man is a genius. Not only does he sing about falling and stuff, he knows that wheels can turn. And that's not all... "turning" rhymes with "burning". Poetic wisdom from the man who has the absolute audacity to name himself after the Holy Father of Christ himself.

The man is a grade A cretin. I don't care if he invented the devil horns, I don't care if he sang with Sabbath, I don't care if he paints his nails in multicolor to represent the rainbows he loves so much, he is an absolute bender who should have retired a loooooong time ago. Instead, he's bombing us with "Master of the Moon". Seriously, even ManOwaR have more intelligent lyrical themes.

Rainbows... absolutely ridiculous.

While I will say that I have no desire to purchase any Dio solo album after Dream Evil (maybe, maybe I might get Magica), I also say who gives a fuck about the lyrics as long as the music is good. Manowar's combination on inane lyrics and awesome melodies taught me that lesson.

Hey, wait a second. If you think Dio should have retired along time ago, what are you doing listening to "Master Of The Moon?" Or are you just one of those self-important fuckheads who gets angry when someone you don't like is still around?

JRA
03-15-2007, 09:53 AM
Being less cheesy than Manowar -- that's your defense of Dio? :lol:

Speaking of which, here's my new favorite Manowar performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmmTNX-jAeU

I need metal in my life, like an eagle needs to fly! :lol:

Meanwhile, the line I cited is from Dio's recognized masterpiece album, Holy Diver (which I have and enjoy, by the way -- I just think it's funny to make fun of the silly little guy and his silly little lyrics).

It wasn't my defense, it was my way of telling you cheesy lyrics don't mean shit (and since you state that you still enjoy the album despite that one line, thank you for proving my point).

zgodt
03-15-2007, 11:23 AM
It wasn't my defense, it was my way of telling you cheesy lyrics don't mean shit (and since you state that you still enjoy the album despite that one line, thank you for proving my point).
But cheesy lyrics do mean shit. "Hail and Kill" is an atrocious song.

Holy Diver has some interesting lyrics -- definitely the best that Dio ever wrote (for the title song especially, although reading his dippy explanations for them now almost ruins it). Actually, "Invisible" is a pretty good song with pretty good lyrics -- if only he hadn't tacked on that powerfully, powerfully stupid intro, which a sane person can't hear without cringing, laughing, or both.

JRA
03-15-2007, 11:50 AM
But cheesy lyrics do mean shit. "Hail and Kill" is an atrocious song.

No, they don't. Hail & Kill has one of the greatest chorus riffs ever.

zgodt
03-15-2007, 11:56 AM

Good riff. Bad song. :)

DethMaiden
03-15-2007, 12:46 PM
Dio is the man, you all fail.

ChildrenofSodom
03-15-2007, 12:51 PM
Dio is the man, you all fail.

angelripper can go to hell, for all I care. DIO kicks the ass of any metal dude out there today....and hes been doing music since teh fucking 50s.....sure his lyrics are cheesy....but they kick ass..He is a marvelous singer.....I dont even care about his Sabbath stuff..I liked him before I was even aware that he sang in Sabbath....Everything he touches turns to gold...

And he never painted his fingernails like a rainbow...and if you think singing about rainbows is gay...then you either a) dont understand imagery and metaphors or b) you are insecure with your own sexuality.

AND IF YOU CONTINUE TO MOCK DIO......THEN.....

THERES THE DOOR

http://www.bighairmetal.com/dio.JPG

Div
03-15-2007, 01:55 PM

I'm with you there, Manowar rule. Anyone who can listen to Battle Hymns and think otherwise is out of their fucking mind. I don't think theres another band out there thats more dedicated to metal than they are.

Yeah we all got hearts made of metal,
and are blood is hot molten rock,
and if I don't hear the sound of metal I go into shock!

Div
03-15-2007, 01:59 PM
Bye the way, whats wrong with Dio? When you reach the status he has you're allowed to write songs titled "Don't Talk To Strangers" and not be gay for doing it.

Fe Maiden
03-15-2007, 02:03 PM
DIO rocks!!! End of discussion!!!

JRA
03-15-2007, 02:06 PM
I'm with you there, Manowar rule. Anyone who can listen to Battle Hymns and think otherwise is out of their fucking mind. I don't think theres another band out there thats more dedicated to metal than they are.

Enh, with the exception of Death Tone, I'll agree with you.

JRA
03-15-2007, 02:07 PM
Bye the way, whats wrong with Dio? When you reach the status he has you're allowed to write songs titled "Don't Talk To Strangers" and not be gay for doing it.

I didn't know the song title "Don't Talk To Strangers" was gay.

JRA
03-15-2007, 02:08 PM
angelripper can go to hell, for all I care. DIO kicks the ass of any metal dude out there today....and hes been doing music since teh fucking 50s.....sure his lyrics are cheesy....but they kick ass..He is a marvelous singer.....I dont even care about his Sabbath stuff..I liked him before I was even aware that he sang in Sabbath....Everything he touches turns to gold...

And he never painted his fingernails like a rainbow...and if you think singing about rainbows is gay...then you either a) dont understand imagery and metaphors or b) you are insecure with your own sexuality.

AND IF YOU CONTINUE TO MOCK DIO......THEN.....

THERES THE DOOR

http://www.bighairmetal.com/dio.JPG

If anyone mocks CoS for the rest of the day, I will PM you feces (and you won't know when its coming)!

Div
03-15-2007, 02:12 PM

It sounds like something you tell a 3 year old before you let them go to the playground.

EvilCheeseWedge
03-15-2007, 02:13 PM

I agree completely.

I had an interesting discussion with some of the guys from our band the other day. I have leaked copies of the new "Sabbath" songs with Dio ("When The Devil Cried, "Ear in the Wall," and "Shadow of the Wind".) The song titles say it all, but what I wonder is this: Why does somebody like Dio, or Halford, who are both over 50 and have traveled the world have so little to write about? We're talking about people that have probably met and talked to more people then we can imagine. They've spent their whole lives traveling the world and the best they can do is write about the devil and Lochness.

I find that very tragic.

Div
03-15-2007, 02:14 PM
Enh, with the exception of Death Tone, I'll agree with you.

death tone is a good biker song :cool:

zgodt
03-15-2007, 02:24 PM
I don't think theres another band out there thats more dedicated to metal than they are.
Is that a good thing?

zgodt
03-15-2007, 02:29 PM

Meanwhile, why is the word "gay" even a part of this discussion?

JRA
03-15-2007, 02:32 PM
Meanwhile, why is the word "gay" even a part of this discussion?

Well when you're in a thread title "Worst music ever," its definitely gonna come up in conversation. Still, I agree, that's gay.

ADD
03-15-2007, 03:45 PM

I guess there's two kinds of people in this world..........those who listen to Manowar's Battle Hymns and think that's what metal means, and those who listen to Exodus' Metal Command.

FISTS ARE IN THE AIR
BANGING EVERYWHERE
THRASHING TO THE SOUND
FACES MELTED DOWN
ITS TIME TO FIGHT, FOR METAL TONIGHT
'BANGERS TAKE YOUR STAND
AND OBEY!
OUR METAL COMMAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunno about you but for me that's what metal means. Maybe you identify true metal with men in tights and loincloths prancing around about kings and dragons with all sorts of pomp and circumstance; I identify true metal with crazy drunk motherfuckers in black jeans and worn-out sleeveless band shirts spewing out pure primal destruction. You wanna talk dedication? They didn't just sing about it or write music about it, they were fucking out for blood to their core, while those Manowar sissies sat around lifting weights out and playing D&D. When its your way of life entirely, thats dedication to me, and they're still out there doing it, albeit without the mighty Paul Baloff, rust in pieces :metal: Therefore I chose Exodus as the band to represent best what pure metal is about.

So no, for me Dio is not exactly the embodiment of metal, but he is still an icon and a legend.

And ECW, excellent excellent excellent point you made.

JRA
03-15-2007, 03:56 PM
I can hardly wait til Overkiller comes on bitchslaps everyone in this thread.

ADD
03-15-2007, 03:59 PM
I can hardly wait til Overkiller comes on bitchslaps everyone in this thread.
Exodus > Overkill :D I should get a good bitchslap for that one :party:

DethMaiden
03-15-2007, 04:03 PM
To me, metal is Black Sabbath, because without them, there wouldn't be a metal.

ADD
03-15-2007, 04:06 PM
To me, metal is Black Sabbath, because without them, there wouldn't be a metal.
They created it for sure, but when I think "metal", Sabbath isnt the very first thing that pops into my brain. But they single-handedly did it, in fact, the first NOTE of "Black Sabbath" and that was it really :lol:

DethMaiden
03-15-2007, 04:10 PM
They created it for sure, but when I think "metal", Sabbath isnt the very first thing that pops into my brain. But they single-handedly did it, in fact, the first NOTE of "Black Sabbath" and that was it really :lol:

Dedicating your life to metal seems a little silly. I mean, do Exodus just sit around listening to pure thrash 24/7? I love metal, but it ain't the only thing I love.

JRA
03-15-2007, 04:13 PM
Judas Priest: THE metal band. Black Sabbath might have gotten the ball rolling, but they didn't neccesarily know what they were doing. Priest figured shit out a lot quicker. With help from Sabbath (and Zeppelin, and Purple) of course.

ADD
03-15-2007, 04:14 PM
Judas Priest: THE metal band. Black Sabbath might have gotten the ball rolling, but they didn't neccesarily know what they were doing. Priest figured shit out a lot quicker. With help from Sabbath (and Zeppelin, and Purple) of course.
Priest released Turbo, and have essentially made a mockery of themselves since Painkiller, to varying degrees of success. End of story.

ADD
03-15-2007, 04:16 PM
Dedicating your life to metal seems a little silly. I mean, do Exodus just sit around listening to pure thrash 24/7? I love metal, but it ain't the only thing I love.
Not a whole lot of people dedicate there entire lives to one thing, that's not really the ideal way of living. But some do, not saying exodus do, but through their music and attitude and everything I feel they best embody the "metal spirit" of whatever of any other band I can imagine. I'm talking through the course of a career mind you, they set the standard with Bonded By Blood and have continued it through Shovel Headed Kill Machine. I just think they're a fantastic example of the metal idealism embodied in one band. Plus not everyone has to subscribe themselves to that culture if they don't want, just sayin.

JRA
03-15-2007, 04:17 PM
Priest released Turbo, and have essentially made a mockery of themselves since Painkiller, to varying degrees of success. End of story.

and Exodus didn't?

DethMaiden
03-15-2007, 04:18 PM
Not a whole lot of people dedicate there entire lives to one thing, that's not really the ideal way of living. But some do, not saying exodus do, but through their music and attitude and everything I feel they best embody the "metal spirit" of whatever of any other band I can imagine. I'm talking through the course of a career mind you, they set the standard with Bonded By Blood and have continued it through Shovel Headed Kill Machine. I just think they're a fantastic example of the metal idealism embodied in one band. Plus not everyone has to subscribe themselves to that culture if they don't want, just sayin.

Yeah. From what I've heard they're a cool enough band. But in my opinion, singing about metal is about a thousand times cheesier than singing about rainbows.

Singing about rock n' roll however, :allan:

ADD
03-15-2007, 04:20 PM
and Exodus didn't?

Not in the least. In fact they're probably one of the few bands who are heavier now and just as brutally tr00 now as they were in their past.

ADD
03-15-2007, 04:22 PM
Yeah. From what I've heard they're a cool enough band. But in my opinion, singing about metal is about a thousand times cheesier than singing about rainbows.

Singing about rock n' roll however, :allan:

Metal is a way of life for me, I enjoy songs like that when the music and attitude matches it, which in the case of Manowar it doesn't because the music is basically fluff in comparison. A nice deviation are songs like "Hail and Kill" and "Kill With Power", which absolutely fucking destroy.

And singing about rock n' roll, how is that less cheesy in your eyes? :eyes: Because you ascribe to it therefore its not cheesy?

JRA
03-15-2007, 04:24 PM
Not in the least. In fact they're probably one of the few bands who are heavier now and just as brutally tr00 now as they were in their past.

What about Force Of Habit or Impact Is Imminent?

ADD
03-15-2007, 04:25 PM
What about Force Of Habit or Impact Is Imminent?
Oh come on, are you gonna compare those to the fallout of Turbo and Point Of Entry from the days of Stained Class and Screaming For Vengeance? Please.

DethMaiden
03-15-2007, 04:25 PM
And singing about rock n' roll, how is that less cheesy in your eyes? :eyes: Because you ascribe to it therefore its not cheesy?

Perhaps :hmm:

ADD
03-15-2007, 04:30 PM
Perhaps :hmm:
Yeah :cool: Well I endorse both, so.........HEAVY METAL IS THE LAW AND LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL :realchug: :metal: :fist: :punk: :rocker: :allan: :dance: :party:

JRA
03-15-2007, 04:39 PM
Oh come on, are you gonna compare those to the fallout of Turbo and Point Of Entry from the days of Stained Class and Screaming For Vengeance? Please.

Priest's career isn't entirely flawless, I'll give you that. And I actually forgot about Turbo until you brought it up. But still the classic years of Judas Priest:

"HEAVY METAL! WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"

ADD
03-15-2007, 04:46 PM
Priest's career isn't entirely flawless, I'll give you that. And I actually forgot about Turbo until you brought it up. But still the classic years of Judas Priest:

"HEAVY METAL! WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"

Ram It Down is not classic years of Priest :eyes: That was part of their recession years, until they layed down the fuckin hammer with Painkiller :bowdown: Since then they've basically been trying to replicate it :lol:

Div
03-15-2007, 04:46 PM
So none of you think Iron Maiden is "the" metal band? Weird, especially sense most other bands seem to respect Maiden as king.

BTW overkiller is in sweden or something so stop wetting ure panties over him posting in every thread. buncha homos

ADD
03-15-2007, 04:48 PM
Iron Maiden are the indeed greatest band ever, but are not 'the' most synonymous with metal for me at least. There's more aspects then pure metal to their whole deal.

Div
03-15-2007, 04:52 PM
Iron Maiden are the indeed greatest band ever, but are not 'the' most synonymous with metal for me at least. There's more aspects then pure metal to their whole deal.

agreed. and let that be the last time anyone brings maiden up in a thread called "worst music ever" :lol:

JRA
03-15-2007, 04:55 PM
So none of you think Iron Maiden is "the" metal band? Weird, especially sense most other bands seem to respect Maiden as king.

There's not enough crunch in the guitar tone.

ChildrenofSodom
03-15-2007, 05:05 PM
If anyone mocks CoS for the rest of the day, I will PM you feces (and you won't know when its coming)!

:fist: :party:

powerslave_85
03-15-2007, 05:22 PM
This is tough. I'm tempted to go with From First To Last, but I think that's too easy. They're not the worst bands ever, but the aforementioned Priest, Manowar, and Dio are more unintentionally hilarious than they are enjoyable to listen to.

Div
03-15-2007, 05:46 PM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=155807337

these guys suck pretty hard.

JRA
03-16-2007, 05:08 AM
They're not the worst bands ever, but the aforementioned Priest are more unintentionally hilarious than they are enjoyable to listen to.

I am speechless.

I am also not sure how to respond to this.

I think I'll go with this.

This is tough. I'm tempted to go with From First To Last, but I think that's too easy. It's not the worst album ever, but the The Clash's "London Calling" is more unintentionally hilarious than it is enjoyable to listen to.

Angelripper
03-16-2007, 05:18 AM
I am fuming with rage.

Dio is not cool.

zgodt
03-16-2007, 06:53 AM
Well when you're in a thread title "Worst music ever," its definitely gonna come up in conversation. Still, I agree, that's gay.

But why? What does gayness have to do with bad music?

zgodt
03-16-2007, 06:56 AM
Ram It Down is not classic years of Priest :eyes: That was part of their recession years, until they layed down the fuckin hammer with Painkiller :bowdown: Since then they've basically been trying to replicate it :lol:
Please note: Painkiller is Priest's worst album. Or at least it was before AOR.

JRA
03-16-2007, 07:44 AM
But why? What does gayness have to do with bad music?

I was joking. Ignornant people who don't understand what gay is have a tendendancy to make it synonymus with with things they don't like.

Oh yea, Painkiller owns you!

JRA
03-16-2007, 07:46 AM
I am fuming with rage.

I am ok with someone having an opinion, just as long as it agrees with mine.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Div
03-16-2007, 11:34 AM
What does gayness have to do with bad music?

:lol: I wasn't intentionally saying a homosexual has no ability to make music.

Except in this guys case... :eyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

JRA
03-16-2007, 11:58 AM
:lol: I wasn't intentionally saying a homosexual has no ability to make music.

Except in this guys case... :eyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

Exactly how did you find that? Type "faggots with no talent" in the youtube search?

ChildrenofSodom
03-16-2007, 11:59 AM
Please note: Painkiller is Priest's worst album. Or at least it was before AOR.

You are fucking stupid....both of those are fucking amazing.....

you need your head checked....

JRA
03-16-2007, 12:02 PM
I think this "worst music thread" needs to die. Instead of Fall Out Boy, Paris Hilton, and Sublime, we're talking about Manowar, Judas Priest, and Dio.

Someone in the common sense department must be masturbating in the bathroom when he's supposed to be running the register.

ChildrenofSodom
03-16-2007, 12:09 PM
Someone in the common sense department must be masturbating in the bathroom when he's supposed to be running the register.

I lol'd

:lol: :fist:

zgodt
03-16-2007, 02:38 PM
I think this "worst music thread" needs to die. Instead of Fall Out Boy, Paris Hilton, and Sublime, we're talking about Manowar, Judas Priest, and Dio.

I've heard a few songs by Fall Out Boy, and Sublime's one single from a couple of years ago. Based on my data, I would have to say Fall Out Boy and Sublime > all of Manowar, Dio (except perhaps between 1983 and 1987), and Judas Priest since 1985.

However, I do see your point, since we also have (for example) Celine Dion, Nelly, and Dashboard Confessional to consider....

Div
03-16-2007, 02:44 PM
Lets not forget R Kelly. Oh man, don't even get me started.

I think this sums up his career pretty well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8IVlfyIc8g

ChildrenofSodom
03-16-2007, 02:54 PM
I've heard a few songs by Fall Out Boy, and Sublime's one single from a couple of years ago. Based on my data, I would have to say Fall Out Boy and Sublime > all of Manowar, Dio (except perhaps between 1983 and 1987), and Judas Priest since 1985.

omg

JRA
03-16-2007, 03:11 PM
Lets not forget R Kelly. Oh man, don't even get me started.

I think this sums up his career pretty well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8IVlfyIc8g

Yea, he's an absolute an embarassment to real R & B.

es156
03-16-2007, 04:07 PM
I think this "worst music thread" needs to die.

I agree.

Bouville
03-17-2007, 10:56 AM
I agree.

Democracy rules :allan: