PDA

View Full Version : The good thing about grad school

Bouville
02-16-2007, 11:50 PM
Getting drunk and having undergrads hitting on you :party:

ADD
02-16-2007, 11:51 PM
Ahh you wish you could score with good looking chicks, they are not after dinosaurs like you :party: :D

BTW I think you have to change part of your signature, Don't Break The Oath is actually a little better than Melissa upon another listening :cool:

EvilCheeseWedge
02-16-2007, 11:51 PM
Dirty old man :hmm:

Bouville
02-16-2007, 11:54 PM
Ahh you wish you could score with good looking chicks, they are not after dinosaurs like you :party: :D

I do fine, thank you very much :D

BTW I think you have to change part of your signature, Don't Break The Oath is actually a little better than Melissa upon another listening :cool:

At least you are not as a pussy as I thought ! :horns:

Bouville
02-16-2007, 11:55 PM
Dirty old man :hmm:

Cheese is so overrated is not even funny :hecho:

EvilCheeseWedge
02-16-2007, 11:57 PM
Cheese is so overrated is not even funny :hecho:
You're just showing how out of touch you are with the undergrads :hmm:

ADD
02-16-2007, 11:59 PM
I do fine, thank you very much :D

At least you are not as a pussy as I thought ! :horns:

Well, of course since you are old your standards must not be very high, so maybe you THINK you do fine :D

:nutkick:

Bouville
02-16-2007, 11:59 PM
You're just showing how out of touch you are with the undergrads :hmm:

In the west coast things are different... :allan:

Bouville
02-17-2007, 12:01 AM
Well, of course since you are old your standards must not be very high, so maybe you THINK you do fine :D

:nutkick:

I do just fine...you know school girls are against evey individual similar to the one depicted in my signature...they have their shit together... :allan:

EvilCheeseWedge
02-17-2007, 12:01 AM
In the west coast things are different... :allan:
:(

ADD
02-17-2007, 12:03 AM
I do just fine...you know school girls are against evey individual similar to the one depicted in my signature...they have their shit together... :allan:
Well perhaps geeky Stanford grad school girls are, but normal high school girls certainly are not :tongue: In fact, I think they appreciate that I do not walk around wearing Carcass shirts or something :eyes: :lol:

ChildrenofSodom
02-17-2007, 12:05 AM
Well perhaps geeky Stanford grad school girls are, but normal high school girls certainly are not :tongue: In fact, I think they appreciate that I do not walk around wearing Carcass shirts or something :eyes: :lol:

Are you saying there is something wrong with wearing metal shirts? Cause if you would let a girl get in the way of your metal gear, then you would be a poser.....And you arent a poser, are you?

Nemesis
02-17-2007, 12:05 AM
Go to bed, all of you. You're acting in my time zone. :bouville:

Bouville
02-17-2007, 12:06 AM

Good point... I have been praised a lot for wearing my X Factor shirt or any Maiden shirt for that matter. I mean...you are all academic and serious and all that shit but then you say "Cristallized Pain in Deconstruction is the best Mayhem song ever written" and all the chicks are suddenly nuts about you :eyes:

Bouville
02-17-2007, 12:07 AM
Go to bed, all of you. You're acting in my time zone. :bouville:

But I am a little bit drunk :eyes:

Bouville
02-17-2007, 12:09 AM
Are you saying there is something wrong with wearing metal shirts? Cause if you would let a girl get in the way of your metal gear, then you would be a poser.....And you arent a poser, are you?

There are priorities when you are a whinny teenager...hell all whinny teenagers are posers because thet are willing to put metal aside just to score some points with a lady.

ChildrenofSodom
02-17-2007, 12:10 AM
There are priorities when you are a whinny teenager...hell all whinny teenagers are posers because thet are willing to put metal aside just to score some points with a lady.

I'm fat and ugly, so what is the point of surrendering my metal for a girl? :D :party:

ADD
02-17-2007, 12:10 AM
:hecho: Who wants to walk around with a shirt of "Necroticism - Descanting The Insalubrious" anyways? :lol: I wear metal shirts of bands that a) I like, and b) actually look cool and that I would be proud to wear.

ADD
02-17-2007, 12:12 AM

Hey man, that is not true........in fact I was having a friendly argument with this girl the other night about ducks vs. swans, and pointed out that swans are infinitely more metal than ducks :dorky:

Bouville
02-17-2007, 12:12 AM
:hecho: Who wants to walk around with a shirt of "Necroticism - Descanting The Insalubrious" anyways? :lol: I wear metal shirts of bands that a) I like, and b) actually look cool and that I would be proud to wear.

So, would not be you prode to wear a Carcass shirt? :confused:

PUSSY!!!

ADD
02-17-2007, 12:13 AM
So, would not be you prode to wear a Carcass shirt? :confused:

PUSSY!!!
Maybe if I actually LIKED them enough to do so :tongue: They're a very good band, and obviously highly influential, but I just would not because I am not fan enough.

Nemesis
02-17-2007, 12:13 AM
But I am a little bit drunk :eyes:That's the best reason for it :D

ChildrenofSodom
02-17-2007, 12:14 AM

My Cannibal Corpse turns my entire English off.

Bouville
02-17-2007, 12:16 AM
That's the best reason for it :D

I know...I know... just a couple of minutes more :D

Bouville
02-17-2007, 12:17 AM
Maybe if I actually LIKED them enough to do so :tongue: They're a very good band, and obviously highly influential, but I just would not because I am not fan enough.

New material for my signature :allan:

ADD
02-17-2007, 12:17 AM
My Cannibal Corpse turns my entire English off.
My point exactly. The most extreme shirt I have is "Scream Bloody Gore". Actually that's probably the album that CC owe their entire careers to :lol:

ADD
02-17-2007, 12:20 AM
"who are not fan or Carcass (which is so fucked up)"

This is incorrect, I am a fan, just not a big fan :D

ChildrenofSodom
02-17-2007, 12:20 AM
My point exactly. The most extreme shirt I have is "Scream Bloody Gore". Actually that's probably the album that CC owe their entire careers to :lol:

The shirt I allude to is the KILL shirt :hecho:......the whimpiest of all CC shirts...:hecho:

ADD
02-17-2007, 12:21 AM
The shirt I allude to is the KILL shirt :hecho:......the whimpiest of all CC shirts...:hecho:
Then I don't see how that's offensive at all, whatever.

ChildrenofSodom
02-17-2007, 12:21 AM
Whinny arrogant ignorant posers drunk teenagers who only have one Therion record and drive a pussified car, think that Spiritual Beggars is better than Carcass, who are not fans of Carcass (which is so fucked up), think that Grim Reaper sucks, don't think Godgory are metal, and cannot handle some cold must be banned and beaten up!

fixed

ADD
02-17-2007, 12:22 AM
fixed
Godgory are metal :eyes:

ChildrenofSodom
02-17-2007, 12:22 AM
Then I don't see how that's offensive at all, whatever.

They think the zombie guy on the front is 'creepy' and 'gross' :hecho:

ChildrenofSodom
02-17-2007, 12:23 AM
Godgory are metal :eyes:

FUKKEN RIGHT THEY ARE, AND DONT YOU FORGET IT!!!!!!

Bouville
02-17-2007, 12:23 AM
"who are not fan or Carcass (which is so fucked up)"

This is incorrect, I am a fan, just not a big fan :D

Fixed.... POSER

Angelripper
02-17-2007, 04:37 AM
Now, I think girls are masturbation aids.

KillYourFace
02-17-2007, 06:15 AM
omg girlz like me!

powerslave_85
02-17-2007, 10:01 AM
You're all posers! :party:

overkiller
02-17-2007, 10:26 AM

*cough*Seven Churches*cough*

ADD
02-17-2007, 01:48 PM
*cough*Seven Churches*cough*

Well obviously SBG wasn't the only influence, but yeah these were the big ones I think.

ADD
02-17-2007, 01:48 PM
You're all posers! :party:
Yeah, cuz Green Day and Alkaline Trio and AFI are hella cool man :dorky: :tongue:

MetalDrummer888
02-20-2007, 10:33 PM

just because you dont get any chicks :hecho:

MetalDrummer888
02-20-2007, 10:35 PM
wow . . . . all of you arguing about which one of you is the most metal is fucking ridiculous. You sound like a bunch of goddamn idiots :hecho:

now . . . shut up and actually discuss something interesting

ChildrenofSodom
02-20-2007, 10:37 PM
just because you dont get any chicks :hecho:

you burned me....:dorky:

And no one had posted for 3 days, the thread was all-but-dead, so STFU

kthnxbye

overkiller
02-21-2007, 05:43 AM
wow . . . . all of you arguing about which one of you is the most metal is fucking ridiculous. You sound like a bunch of goddamn idiots :hecho:

now . . . shut up and actually discuss something interesting

I propose mass banhammer violence!!

Nemesis
02-21-2007, 07:26 AM
I propose mass banhammer violence!!You called? :D

Bouville
02-24-2007, 03:54 AM
I am more metal than all of you!!!! :mad:

This is so fucked up.... almost 4 am and so fucking drunk :eyes:

ADD
02-24-2007, 12:15 PM
I am more metal than all of you!!!! :mad:

This is so fucked up.... almost 4 am and so fucking drunk :eyes:

Last night, fuck.........let's just say I will not be drinking again for a very long time. But I was fucking metal, we puked our guts out listening to Priest and Venom albums on vinyl :horns: But it was still one of the worst nights of my life probably.

JRA
02-24-2007, 12:44 PM
But I was fucking metal, we puked our guts out listening to Priest and Venom albums on vinyl :horns:

:lol:

DethMaiden
02-24-2007, 03:28 PM
Last night, fuck.........let's just say I will not be drinking again for a very long time. But I was fucking metal, we puked our guts out listening to Priest and Venom albums on vinyl :horns: But it was still one of the worst nights of my life probably.

Fucking finally. Do the Dew!

ADD
02-24-2007, 04:50 PM
Fucking finally. Do the Dew!
Dude, I think I might be converting. It was like an epiphany really. When you have a real honest fear that you will not wake up in the morning, and that feeling of all-encompassing helplessness just takes over, that's when there is a problem :eyes: Ugh it was all just a very bad experience though, despite the fact that it was pretty damn metal :lol: I'm still feeling sick right now.

DethMaiden
02-24-2007, 09:27 PM
Dude, I think I might be converting. It was like an epiphany really. When you have a real honest fear that you will not wake up in the morning, and that feeling of all-encompassing helplessness just takes over, that's when there is a problem :eyes: Ugh it was all just a very bad experience though, despite the fact that it was pretty damn metal :lol: I'm still feeling sick right now.

Well, I never really approved of your habits, and I have to say I'm happy for you, even though a terrible experience had to be the catalyst.

powerslave_85
02-24-2007, 11:45 PM
Eh. If anything you'll just know your tolerances now.

ADD
02-24-2007, 11:49 PM
Eh. If anything you'll just know your tolerances now.

No man, like if I even think for a second about alcohol right now I feel physically sick like nausea. It's gonna be different now, at least for quite a while.

HECHO EN MEXICO
02-25-2007, 12:03 AM
...DUDE WHEN I STARTED TO DRINK I USE TO BE THE SAME WAY.

...THERE WILL COME A DAY A GIRL WILL BREAK YOUR HEART AND U WILL WANT TO DRINK.

...I USE TO HATE THE TASTE OF BEER WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE, NOW I LOVE THE TASTE OF IT.

overkiller
02-25-2007, 06:07 AM
No man, like if I even think for a second about alcohol right now I feel physically sick like nausea. It's gonna be different now, at least for quite a while.

Haha dude. It's your first bad hangover. That's exactly what happens to anybody when they puke. You'll be drinking again eventually.

JRA
02-25-2007, 06:42 AM
Haha dude. It's your first bad hangover. That's exactly what happens to anybody when they puke. You'll be drinking again eventually.

Hangover's only happen when you puke?

Cos last night I had 4 shots of Crown Royal and a Sam Adams (which I chugged) and I feel fine, aside from a tense feeling in my neck.

But I think I've only had a hangover maybe twice in my life.

overkiller
02-25-2007, 07:53 AM
Hangover's only happen when you puke?

Cos last night I had 4 shots of Crown Royal and a Sam Adams (which I chugged) and I feel fine, aside from a tense feeling in my neck.

But I think I've only had a hangover maybe twice in my life.

Hangovers (headche, fatigue, maybe nausea) happen whenever, it depends especially on what you drink. Personally I find that any time I've had way too much and I puke, I feel awful the next day and the thought of whatever I was drinking is nauseating. Apparently some people do feel better in the morning if they puke out the alcohol, though.

And you feel fine because that's not that much alcohol :D

Nemesis
02-25-2007, 08:45 AM
I never suffer from hangovers :party:

JRA
02-25-2007, 08:57 AM
I never suffer from hangovers :party:

Because you don't drink?

Nemesis
02-25-2007, 09:53 AM
Because you don't drink?Teehee.. good joke.

overkiller
02-25-2007, 10:24 AM
Teehee.. good joke.

Does ἄθεος mean atheist?

JRA
02-25-2007, 11:20 AM
Teehee.. good joke.

I wasn't making a joke, I was asking if you refrain from drinking alchohol?

Bouville
02-25-2007, 11:55 AM
You guys are n00bs :lol:

ADD
02-25-2007, 12:33 PM

Ehh, possibly. The only thing I know for sure is I won't be partying next weekend :eyes: :lol:

HECHO EN MEXICO
02-25-2007, 01:12 PM
I won't be partying next weekend :tp: :hecho:

KillYourFace
02-25-2007, 01:45 PM
POUND FOR A PINT TUESDAYS GAHUHGHG

SomewhereInTime72
02-25-2007, 04:49 PM

My friend was like this after he passed out and puked on my couches. :eyes:

...He got drunk the next weekend. :lol:

Then two months later he passed out and went to the hospital and got totally owned. :lol: :lol: :eyes:

ADD
02-25-2007, 04:57 PM

Then two months later he passed out and went to the hospital and got totally owned. :lol: :lol: :eyes:

Oh God :lol: Well, that won't be me :D

iggyb387
02-25-2007, 05:38 PM

Didn't you say your dad wanted to buy new couches last week?

JRA
02-25-2007, 06:02 PM

Owned by who?

SomewhereInTime72
02-25-2007, 06:07 PM
Oh God :lol: Well, that won't be me :D

Suuuuuure. :D
Didn't you say your dad wanted to buy new couches last week?

Yeah LOL. I don't think thats gonna happen though. :eyes:
Owned by who?

His parents, who found out about everything. :eyes: :lol:

Nemesis
02-25-2007, 09:46 PM
Does ἄθεος mean atheist?

Yes.

I wasn't making a joke, I was asking if you refrain from drinking alchohol?

Of course I drink alcohol. I just can get severely pissed without suffering from a hangover.

You guys are n00bs :lol:

:chug:

Spiral_Slave
02-25-2007, 10:45 PM
When I used to drink I never really got hangovers except for a couple times. It's even worse coming down from a trip. You'll sleep for like two days. :hecho: I'm glad I don't have to deal with that shit anymore.