PDA

View Full Version : IRON MAIDEN to Play India

ADD
02-13-2007, 01:05 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=66955

The boys are really covering some ground on this tour, awesome to see them so successful and doing better than in years as far as touring goes :party: Just goes to show that they are still more relevant than 98% of bands out there..........how many bands play TWO countries in the same tour for the first time more than 30 years into their career?

UP THE FUCKING IRONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChildrenofSodom
02-13-2007, 01:09 PM
Does Maiden have a bigger fan base than America? How about some shows in America that arent on the liberal coasts?

ADD
02-13-2007, 01:11 PM
Does Maiden have a bigger fan base than America? How about some shows in America that arent on the liberal coasts?
:hecho: Why the fuck would Maiden want to play in the middle of fucking nowhere, Dustbin USA, than play in places like Greece and India? I'm glad for them, this way they won't be bored out of their minds and actually want to tour more. I'm also happy for those fans who rarely get Maiden shows, much less rock concerts in general.

ChildrenofSodom
02-13-2007, 01:20 PM
:hecho: Why the fuck would Maiden want to play in the middle of fucking nowhere, Dustbin USA, than play in places like Greece and India? I'm glad for them, this way they won't be bored out of their minds and actually want to tour more. I'm also happy for those fans who rarely get Maiden shows, much less rock concerts in general.

Yeah..its cool that other countries that hardly ever get to see metal shows are finally getting some.....thats very metal......but still....There are millions of people not living in NYC, LA, Chicago, or any other big city (geneally on the outer rims of America) that would LOVE to see a good metal show...

and 'fucking nowhere Dustbin, USA' makes all the food that you take for granted....

ADD
02-13-2007, 01:22 PM
Yeah..its cool that other countries that hardly ever get to see metal shows are finally getting some.....thats very metal......but still....There are millions of people not living in NYC, LA, Chicago, or any other big city (geneally on the outer rims of America) that would LOVE to see a good metal show...

and 'fucking nowhere Dustbin, USA' makes all the food that you take for granted....

That 's why Maiden did the Give Me Ed tour, which went to just about every single corner of the States. Sorry you were too much of a n00b not to go in 2003, but for those who did, Maiden/Dio/Motorhead isnt gonna get much better than that. They'll be back next year though don't worry.

:eyes:

Fe Maiden
02-13-2007, 01:24 PM
How about some shows in America that arent on the liberal coasts?:tp:

ChildrenofSodom
02-13-2007, 01:25 PM
That 's why Maiden did the Give Me Ed tour, which went to just about every single corner of the States. Sorry you were too much of a n00b not to go in 2003, but for those who did, Maiden/Dio/Motorhead isnt gonna get much better than that. They'll be back next year though don't worry.

:eyes:

oh sorry.......Every 13 year old goes to Iron Maiden shows....how noobish of me.

ADD
oh sorry.......Every 13 year old goes to Iron Maiden shows....how noobish of me.
Duh :dorky:

Fe Maiden
'fucking nowhere Dustbin, USA' makes all the food that you take for granted....Yeah, we grow nothing in California:hecho:

ADD
02-13-2007, 01:26 PM
Yeah, we grow nothing in California:hecho:
And neither do other countries make imports :eyes:

ChildrenofSodom
02-13-2007, 01:29 PM
Yeah, we grow nothing in California:hecho:

I know you make wine and pistachios....

ChildrenofSodom
02-13-2007, 01:31 PM
And neither do other countries make exports :eyes:

fixed...and I am sure California doenst get 100% of all its food from foreign nations...

DethMaiden
02-13-2007, 01:51 PM
It is a bit disappointing that they couldn't play a more extensive tour in a huge country like the US, but I'm not gonna say anything dumb as a result :D

ChildrenofSodom
02-13-2007, 02:44 PM
It is a bit disappointing that they couldn't play a more extensive tour in a huge country like the US, but I'm not gonna say anything dumb as a result :D

of course...because you're Brad...you never do anything wrong

Fe Maiden
02-13-2007, 02:49 PM
I know you make wine and pistachios....How could you leave out avocados??? They are a mainstay of my life? Oh, and what about the strawberries??? And the citrus they used to grow in Orange County

ChildrenofSodom
02-13-2007, 02:51 PM
And the citrus they used to grow in Orange County Global warming took care of that :D

DethMaiden
02-13-2007, 03:03 PM
of course...because you're Brad...you never do anything wrong

:fist: You got that right.

ChildrenofSodom
02-13-2007, 03:04 PM
:fist: You got that right.

'You're my personal saviour, Bradley.'

Div
02-13-2007, 05:19 PM
I wonder what the shirt is going to look like.

Div
02-13-2007, 05:19 PM
I'm pretty sure 80% of the food I eat is grown/raised around here... :eyes:

ChildrenofSodom
02-13-2007, 05:33 PM
I'm pretty sure 80% of the food I eat is grown/raised around here... :eyes:

That is what George W Bush want you to think.....The Masons actually create it through their devilish alchemy

but seriously....the smartest think Alex Jones ever said was that Global Warming is a big crock of shit that the elites are using to scare the world.

ADD
02-13-2007, 05:47 PM
but seriously....the smartest think Alex Jones ever said was that Global Warming is a big crock of shit that the elites are using to scare the world.

:hecho:

Div
02-13-2007, 05:48 PM
That is what George W Bush want you to think.....The Masons actually create it through their devilish alchemy

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/985/ughgo3.jpg

ChildrenofSodom
02-13-2007, 05:50 PM
:hecho:

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/130207globalwarming.htm

THE CREEPING FASCISM OF GLOBAL WARMING HYSTERIA!!!!!!!!!!

though I cant deny global warming, I do think the globalwarmistas need to 'chill out'. Because the only reason people are supporting Al Gore or the idea of global warming is because they were scared into it.

An interesting thing to think about though, is the theory that the warming is still the after affect of the Little Ice Age. Research it if you even remotely care about Global Warming.

powerslave_85
02-13-2007, 06:27 PM
though I cant deny global warming, I do think the globalwarmistas need to 'chill out'. Because the only reason people are supporting Al Gore or the idea of global warming is because they were scared into it.

It IS scary. In fact, it's fucking terrifying. I mean, it's Earth. It's where we live. And if things keep going the way they are, we won't be around much longer.

ON TOPIC, that's awesome that they're playing India and a bunch of other places they've never been to :party:

hot_turkey_ed
02-13-2007, 09:28 PM
:hecho: Why the fuck would Maiden want to play in the middle of fucking nowhere, Dustbin USA, than play in places like Greece and India?

Dollars vs Rupsees... that's why.

ADD
02-13-2007, 09:30 PM
Dollars vs Rupsees... that's why.
Well that's logical, duh. But they're doing it, and that's all that matters.

hot_turkey_ed
02-13-2007, 09:38 PM
Here's the real gotcha on Maiden playing India... why the fuck aren't they playing Australia?

ADD
02-13-2007, 09:41 PM
Here's the real gotcha on Maiden playing India... why the fuck aren't they playing Australia?
It's coming I think.

MetalDrummer888
02-13-2007, 10:06 PM

why arent they playing SF :bouville:

MetalDrummer888
02-13-2007, 10:06 PM

wait . . . . are you serious :confused:

ChildrenofSodom
02-13-2007, 10:33 PM
wait . . . . are you serious :confused:

the first part, no. The second part, yes (http://prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/130207globalwarming.htm)

hot_turkey_ed
02-13-2007, 10:56 PM
Let me (actually let George Will (http://www.kgoam810.com/viewentry.asp?ID=358489&PT=PERSONALITIES)) put forth the global warming tenets that get tossed about so much:

1. Global warming is happening.
2. It is our (humanity's, but especially America's) fault.
3. It will continue unless we mend our ways.
4. If it continues we are in grave danger.
5. We know how to slow or even reverse the warming.
6. The benefits from doing that will far exceed the costs.

His response is pretty good:

Only the first tenet is clearly true, and only in the sense that the Earth warmed about 0.7 degrees Celsius in the 20th century. We do not know the extent to which human activity caused this. The activity is economic growth, the wealth-creation that makes possible improved well-being—better nutrition, medicine, education, etc. How much reduction of such social goods are we willing to accept by slowing economic activity in order to (try to) regulate the planet's climate?

We do not know how much we must change our economic activity to produce a particular reduction of warming. And we do not know whether warming is necessarily dangerous. Over the millennia, the planet has warmed and cooled for reasons that are unclear but clearly were unrelated to SUVs. Was life better when ice a mile thick covered Chicago? Was it worse when Greenland was so warm that Vikings farmed there? Are we sure the climate at this particular moment is exactly right, and that it must be preserved, no matter the cost.

Personally, I'd rather listen to people like Dr. Bill Wattenburg and Patrick Moore (both of whom tow the line I've quoted from George Will) and ignore folks like Al Gore. I'm for conservation and management of the enivornment, not eco-fascism.

ChildrenofSodom
02-13-2007, 11:07 PM
Personally, I'd rather listen to people like Dr. Bill Wattenburg and Patrick Moore (both of whom tow the line I've quoted from George Will) and ignore folks like Al Gore. I'm for convservation and management of the enivornment, not eco-fascism.

amen....did anyone consider the Little Ice Age thingy I mentioned?

Div
02-14-2007, 12:36 AM
It's just so they can put a tax on all fossil fuels. It's just a matter of time before that happens, you'll see. To say that your little (and I stress the word little) car engine is making the entire planet die is just idiocy. Volcanoes emit more toxic gas into the air on a daily basis then human beings have in our entire existence.

Fe Maiden
02-14-2007, 07:44 AM
Global warming took care of that :DActually, overdevelopment!:mad:

DethMaiden
02-14-2007, 08:14 AM
It's just so they can put a tax on all fossil fuels. It's just a matter of time before that happens, you'll see. To say that your little (and I stress the word little) car engine is making the entire planet die is just idiocy. Volcanoes emit more toxic gas into the air on a daily basis then human beings have in our entire existence.

Then we must plug the volcanoes! :mad:

ChildrenofSodom
02-14-2007, 09:02 AM

all the 'tax-everything-that-moves' politicians want to put a HUGE tax on gasoline and oil...to 'discourage' people from using them, and spurring the alternative energry market......Bullshit.....that will never work.