:lol: That was amazing.

rjmartinez91
10-26-2010, 11:53 AM
Dracula (1931)

:bowdown:

TonyD
10-27-2010, 10:52 AM
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4388111/torche-crashes-red-eye/
Am I the only one who didn't know he was gay? And does anyone else think that part of the problem society has with gay people is shown here because half of the interview was based on "so you're gay..."?

BloodoftheKings
10-27-2010, 10:54 AM
GWARS's new video for Zombies, March (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Uid93jUrf0) I love Gwar but this is a pretty shitty video.

DethMaiden
10-27-2010, 11:06 AM
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4388111/torche-crashes-red-eye/
Am I the only one who didn't know he was gay? And does anyone else think that part of the problem society has with gay people is shown here because half of the interview was based on "so you're gay..."?

Mark down the date, because I'm about to defend Fox News:

Red Eye is an entertainment program, and if Gutfeld thought he was being funny by talking about Brooks' sexuality, well, whatever, Brooks doesn't get offended, and in any case, it's clear that he really loves the band and he's getting them mainstream attention that they wouldn't otherwise get. He's not judging him, he just calls attention to the fact that he's gay - in fact, they get on the subject because a quote Steve Brooks had said, that metal is the "gayest genre." There was another segment on that episode where Mike Huckabee sang Torche's praises for a few minutes while their music played. How badass is that?

TonyD
10-27-2010, 12:18 PM

Red Eye is an entertainment program, and if Gutfeld thought he was being funny by talking about Brooks' sexuality, well, whatever, Brooks doesn't get offended, and in any case, it's clear that he really loves the band and he's getting them mainstream attention that they wouldn't otherwise get. He's not judging him, he just calls attention to the fact that he's gay - in fact, they get on the subject because a quote Steve Brooks had said, that metal is the "gayest genre." There was another segment on that episode where Mike Huckabee sang Torche's praises for a few minutes while their music played. How badass is that?

I'm not saying he was attacking or anything, it was just that he brought up the fact that he was gay first.

ChildrenofSodom
10-27-2010, 12:42 PM

"They sodomized my earholes." C'mon....that's a little ridiculous, given what he talks about later.

I don't find the interview inappropriate. Very little focus on his homosexuality, and it was relevant to a quote. I don't think the Torche guy was offended in the least.

mankvill
10-27-2010, 09:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mp7kJZPtKE&feature=related

Absolutely awesome. and a huge WTF-moment for me.

Original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWrEMBdEwrU

BloodoftheKings
10-28-2010, 04:43 PM
Peter Jackson's "Bad Taste"

Wizzbang11
10-28-2010, 04:51 PM
GWARS's new video for Zombies, March (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Uid93jUrf0) I love Gwar but this is a pretty shitty video.

Dude that is easily the best, and most GWARlike GWAR video in more than a decade. I thought it was pretty awesome.

BloodoftheKings
10-28-2010, 05:59 PM
Dude that is easily the best, and most GWARlike GWAR video in more than a decade. I thought it was pretty awesome.

It had some good things going for it like Sleazy, and the aborted fetus attack but I expected more from a Fangoria video, and the censoring was very annoying.

Wizzbang11
10-28-2010, 06:19 PM
, and the censoring was very annoying.

Haha I didn't even realize that the first time.
That's awful. I don't even know what it's supposed to be.

DethMaiden
10-28-2010, 06:45 PM
Now watching a horrible Wizards-Magic blowout, anxiously awaiting a hopefully good Suns-Jazz game. One of the most intriguing matchups thus far - Jazz sans Boozer versus Suns sans Stoudemire. Should be interesting.

ChildrenofSodom
10-30-2010, 05:49 PM
Zac Brown Band covered Rage Against the Machine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Hqdj8l8tc&feature=related

Pretty neat. Found another video of Brown playing guitar with Common.

Sorry, one more. Devil Went Down to Georgia. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11T7YkOeJ8U&feature=related

powerslave_85
10-31-2010, 11:47 PM
Anyone else watch the premiere of The Walking Dead? God, it was so fucking good. Looks like my Sunday nights just got even busier.

Derelict
11-01-2010, 04:06 AM
Anyone else watch the premiere of The Walking Dead? God, it was so fucking good. Looks like my Sunday nights just got even busier.

Currently on my DVR waiting for me to get home from work - heard great things so far though

evildeadjedi
11-02-2010, 03:21 PM

Hell yes! It and Boardwalk Empire were only two shows I was extremely excited to see in the Fall season.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/11/02/sunday-cable-ratings-the-walking-dead-kills-boardwalk-empire-steady-swamp-people-dexter-ghost-hunters-live-much-more/70585

We posted the details for The Walking Dead yesterday and the numbers still are impressive a day later. Sure, people are predicting it will drop in subsequent weeks because things always go down from the premiere, and I think they’re right. That seems likely, but remember we’re talking about AMC here, not ABC, it could go down nearly two full ratings points with adults 18-49 and still be AMC’s best-rated show.

Sepultura69
11-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Watched it on sunday night and loved it. Captured the Comic pretty well. The only bummer about the series is they omitted a few things from the comic and added stuff in the series that wasn't in the comic but other then that it looks extremely promising and solid. Have any of you read the comics? I have been reading that shit since day one. There is so much brutal shit going down and happening in the comic that it would take EONS for the tv show to catch up to the meat and bone of the storyline *I.E Tyresse, the prison, the governor, Loris baby, Ricks arm*

Derelict
11-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Predator - does it ever get old?

powerslave_85
11-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Watched it on sunday night and loved it. Captured the Comic pretty well. The only bummer about the series is they omitted a few things from the comic and added stuff in the series that wasn't in the comic but other then that it looks extremely promising and solid. Have any of you read the comics? I have been reading that shit since day one. There is so much brutal shit going down and happening in the comic that it would take EONS for the tv show to catch up to the meat and bone of the storyline Thanks for the spoilers, dick. And in bold, no less.

Div
11-03-2010, 07:51 PM
This new facebook font can suck my fucking balls. Eyestrain level at maximum

treghet
11-03-2010, 08:02 PM
This new facebook font can suck my fucking balls. Eyestrain level at maximum

Agreed.

Div
11-03-2010, 08:09 PM
shit, my bad. i thought this was the "what are you doing" thread for some reason :hecho:

Sepultura69
11-04-2010, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the spoilers, dick. And in bold, no less.
U mad bro

rjturtle9
11-04-2010, 08:09 PM
G4 is no longer on direct tv :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sepultura69
11-04-2010, 08:35 PM

You say that as if its a bad thing:cool:

I miss the good ol days when it was Tech TV:(

rjmartinez91
11-04-2010, 10:34 PM
Seinfeld :lol:

BloodoftheKings
11-05-2010, 10:58 AM

That sucks, now where are you gonna watch reruns of cops and cheaters?

makethemsuffer12
11-05-2010, 11:25 AM
That sucks, now where are you gonna watch reruns of cops and cheaters?

:lol:
That's the one thing that I HATE about G4. Attack of the Show is great, and X-Play, That's Tough, and Ninja Warrior are all pretty good, but they desperately need to show some more original programming (or at least some old Tech TV reruns for teh lulz).

BloodoftheKings
11-05-2010, 11:53 AM
That's the one thing that I HATE about G4. Attack of the Show is great, and X-Play, That's Tough, and Ninja Warrior are all pretty good, but they desperately need to show some more original programming (or at least some old Tech TV reruns for teh lulz).

I really dont like anything about G4. It's supposed to be a network for gamers but X Play and AOTS are the only shows that have anything to do with video games, and even those shows aren't that great IMO. X Play are probably the worst game reviewers of all time.

makethemsuffer12
11-05-2010, 12:23 PM
I really dont like anything about G4. It's supposed to be a network for gamers but X Play and AOTS are the only shows that have anything to do with video games, and even those shows aren't that great IMO. X Play are probably the worst game reviewers of all time.

Well, maybe initially, but it's changed a bit since then. A whole channel devoted to games probably wasn't the best idea anyway, because seriously, who the fuck watched shit like Cinematech.

But I do enjoy AOTS quite a bit. That and X-Play are probably the only reasons the channel still exists.

ChildrenofSodom
11-05-2010, 12:33 PM
I don't understand why G4 is on TV. Why can't it just be a website, like college humor, that puts up videos. Do we need a whole channel for 'gamers'? They're on the computer all the time anyway.

mankvill
11-05-2010, 12:56 PM
I don't understand why G4 is on TV. Why can't it just be a website, like college humor, that puts up videos. Do we need a whole channel for 'gamers'? They're on the computer all the time anyway.

It's 23 1/2 hours of Spike TV Jr., then 30 minutes of X-Play.

I'm glad I got to see G4 in its glory days.

mankvill
11-05-2010, 12:58 PM
who the fuck watched shit like Cinematech.

You shut your whore mouth. Cinematech, Arena, Filter, Cheat!, Portal, and the old-school original AOTS. That shit was amazing.

Div
11-05-2010, 01:20 PM
G4 is fail. Absolutely nothing is worth watching on that channel. Tech TV was cool but now it's just full of lamers. Kevin Pirerra is an annoying faggot, that guy from Unscrewed was much cooler.

Sepultura69
11-05-2010, 02:38 PM
G4 is fail. Absolutely nothing is worth watching on that channel. Tech TV was cool but now it's just full of lamers. Kevin Pirerra is an annoying faggot, that guy from Unscrewed was much cooler.
WOW....SOMEONE ACCTUALLY REMEMBERS THAT SHOW???? BIG UPS MAN....Lets not forget about the black side kick host Chick that he had....I thought she was pretty snazzy:D...as for the host of unscrewed i think his name was martin something...

BloodoftheKings
11-05-2010, 03:54 PM
X Play and AOTS should have host who actually know what their talking about. Kevin Pereira is such a douche it makes AOTS unwatchable. And the chick from X Play looks like she never picked up a controller in her life.

Sepultura69
11-05-2010, 03:58 PM
X Play and AOTS should have host who actually know what their talking about. Kevin Pereira is such a douche it makes AOTS unwatchable. And the chick from X Play looks like she never picked up a controller in her life.
ACCTUALLY....Morgan webb is a pretty big gamer, not only that but she acctually use to be really fuckin hot back in 2004-2005 when Tech TV was still reigning supreme:cool:

*I use to be a big tech tv head...the only shows i never watched was wired for sex and some other lame show:cool:

BloodoftheKings
11-05-2010, 10:32 PM
The Grifter video.

Sepultura69
11-06-2010, 12:08 AM
Between Two Ferns With Zach Galifianakis:lol:

makethemsuffer12
11-06-2010, 03:57 AM
You shut your whore mouth. Cinematech, Arena, Filter, Cheat!, Portal, and the old-school original AOTS. That shit was amazing.

:lol: The rest of the shows were good, but fucking Cinematech was seriously the worst concept for a TV show ever.

And they called the nighttime version Cinematech: Nocturnal Emissions ffs!

ChildrenofSodom
11-06-2010, 06:31 AM

(maybe this guy ain't so bad after all...)

Sepultura69
11-06-2010, 10:01 AM
(maybe this guy ain't so bad after all...)
I never was in the first place........some people just happend to not like me here for some reason, and quite frankly they can kiss my fucking ass:cool:

I never came here to make friends or enemies I just came here to post about music and shit like everyone els but some of the "I HAVE 25000 POSTS" Vets that have been here since day one seem to have a problem with me.:cool:

And in all honesty I could Give 2 shits about it:cool:

ChildrenofSodom
11-06-2010, 11:33 AM
And in all honesty I could Give 2 shits about it:cool:

That's a bold statement.

Sepultura69
11-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Worlds Greatest Batman Spoof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgCM46CSwd8

illuminatus917
11-06-2010, 12:43 PM

This guy was my next door neighbor growing up.

Div
11-06-2010, 07:39 PM
went to the movies last night.

what i wanted to see: Due Date

what i ended up seeing because of lame friends: Paranormal Activity II

:hecho:

everyone else was all freaked out by this movie but I was just bored the whole time. I mean even when it started to get to the "scary" parts (after like half the fucking movie was over) i really wasn't moved at all by it, but my friends kept insisting it was sooooo scary.

i guess the main reason is that i just couldn't "escape" into that movie, the whole thing was just so dumb. i should sit these fuckers down to watch a real horror movie, but the scariest one i have on my harddrive is the first Alien movie, which was pretty scary but not what im really looking for. anyone have suggestions?

DethMaiden
11-06-2010, 07:42 PM
went to the movies last night.

what i wanted to see: Due Date

what i ended up seeing because of lame friends: Paranormal Activity II

everyone else was all freaked out by this movie but I was just bored the whole time. I mean even when it started to get to the "scary" parts (after like half the fucking movie was over) i really wasn't moved at all by it, but my friends kept insisting it was sooooo scary.

i guess the main reason is that i just couldn't "escape" into that movie, the whole thing was just so dumb. i should sit these fuckers down to watch a real horror movie, but the scariest one i have on my harddrive is the first Alien movie, which was pretty scary but not what im really looking for. anyone have suggestions?

Something classically, accessibly scary: Halloween

Something scary that their 21st century biases could grasp: The Ring

Something scary in a twisted, surreal way that they would either be completely flipped by or just not get and call you stupid for: Eraserhead

Something psychologically harrowing but not "scary" per se: The Shining

Scariest movie of all time regardless of who you are: The Exorcist

Take your pick based on what you want to get across.

Wizzbang11
11-06-2010, 07:45 PM
Scariest movie of all time regardless of who you are: The Exorcist

I highly disagree with this. I'm not phased by it at all. I think any film which plays upon the supernatural won't be simply because they are much easier to escape. I'd say Halloween is much scarier, and plenty of other more 'realistic' horror films.

DethMaiden
11-06-2010, 07:47 PM
I highly disagree with this. I'm not phased by it at all. I think any film which plays upon the supernatural won't be simply because they are much easier to escape. I'd say Halloween is much scarier, and plenty of other more 'realistic' horror films.

Well, I watched it when I was a) too young and b) too religious. Scarred me forever. :lol:

Wizzbang11
11-06-2010, 07:50 PM
Well, I watched it when I was a) too young and b) too religious. Scarred me forever. :lol:

Oh yeah, I think for anyone raised at all religious it's terrifying. I wasn't, so it didn't get to me. I actually think The Exorcism of Emily Rose is a scarier movie :eyes:

DethMaiden
11-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Oh yeah, I think for anyone raised at all religious it's terrifying. I wasn't, so it didn't get to me. I actually think The Exorcism of Emily Rose is a scarier movie :eyes:

True - I was terrified of falling asleep the whole time I watched it. :zzz:

Courtroom drama with exorcism scenes. Skip.

Wizzbang11
11-06-2010, 07:56 PM
True - I was terrified of falling asleep the whole time I watched it. :zzz:

Courtroom drama with exorcism scenes. Skip.

You know thinking back, I don't know why it was scary, I saw it when it came out so I was much younger, but I was really frightened by it. Saw the Exorcist prior to it and wasn't scared. No idea why.

Div
11-06-2010, 08:02 PM
Brad: those are some good picks, but I feel they might have seen most of them. i feel like trying to show them something deep would just make them bored. im trying to think up some more good ones but nothings ringing any bells.

Wizz: yea, supernatural movies don't really disturb me that much. plus this was a plot ive already seen. i mean it was basically the same idea as Event Horizon, except instead of taking place in a demonic experimental ship at the edge of the solar system, it took place in upper-middle class suburbia.

Div
11-06-2010, 08:07 PM
one of the scariest movies i remember as a kid was the blob. it sounds silly but for a little kid its a horrible thing to have on your mind. i mean heres a giant ball of living jelly that wants to suffocate and digest you alive, and it can squeeze in through the tiniest cracks... nowhere is safe. plus they never really killed it at the end.

Derelict
11-06-2010, 08:22 PM
one of the scariest movies i remember as a kid was the blob. it sounds silly but for a little kid its a horrible thing to have on your mind. i mean heres a giant ball of living jelly that wants to suffocate and digest you alive, and it can squeeze in through the tiniest cracks... nowhere is safe. plus they never really killed it at the end.

they filmed that in my town of residence....they have some lame re-creation every year where a bunch of geeks run out of the movie theater that was shown in the film

Sepultura69
11-06-2010, 10:33 PM
This guy was my next door neighbor growing up.
I don't even know who the fuck you are

treghet
11-06-2010, 10:37 PM
I don't even know who the fuck you are

:lol: Oh you...

daimonos
11-07-2010, 06:45 AM
Watched the Blair Witch Project for the first time last night. Dummmbbbb...

evildeadjedi
11-08-2010, 05:15 PM
http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2010/11/season-2-renewal.php

:rocker::rocker: :horns:

Sepultura69
11-08-2010, 07:33 PM
http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2010/11/season-2-renewal.php

:rocker::rocker: :horns:
NICE! I thought it was pretty lame this season was only 6 episodes. Its pretty much almost over! *4 Episodes left*

Do you read the comic books? You should if you haven't. I have been reading the comic books since they where first released awhile back. So far I can tell you the director for the television series has changed and mixed a few things around.

*For starters in the Comic Book Ricks Wife is pregnant and is well on her way to having a kid shes probably like 6 months in her pregnancy I think?...In the television series shes not pregnant at all. Not only that but she is also having an affair with ricks partner Shane....in the comic book his wife and shane had a one night stand and she is totally regretfull and wants nothing to do with shane and is worried sick about her husband...in the TV series its like the complete and total opposite there like backdoor banging and making out whenever they seem to have a chance and there totally into eachother* :confused:

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Just finished re-watching The first episode of The Walking Dead. Damn I forgot how epic the cinematography is for that episode. :D

I really hope they make the television series as fucked up as the Comic Books. Though I'm afraid somethings will have be tamed to get passed the Ratings board....which leads me to my next question

Why couldn't they just have this show on HBO? Why did they choose AMC? The show is pretty brutal and is more over the top then some R Rated movies that I can think of. If they had it moved to HBO or Showtime they could probably get away with much more stuff. :confused:

DethMaiden
11-11-2010, 01:41 PM
Just finished re-watching The first episode of The Walking Dead. Damn I forgot how epic the cinematography is for that episode. :D

I really hope they make the television series as fucked up as the Comic Books. Though I'm afraid somethings will have be tamed to get passed the Ratings board....which leads me to my next question

Why couldn't they just have this show on HBO? Why did they choose AMC? The show is pretty brutal and is more over the top then most R Rated movies, if they had it moved to HBO or Showtime they could probably get away with much more stuff. :confused:

You forgot something crucial about an episode that first aired eleven days ago? I think it's time to lay off the pot, bro. ;)

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 01:44 PM
You forgot something crucial about an episode that first aired eleven days ago? I think it's time to lay off the pot, bro. ;)

I won't lie Dethmaiden. All my years of LSD and Marijuana consumption has really fucked with my short term memory. I honestly forgot how epic the first episode of the Walking Dead was :(

Anyways Don't hate the playa hate the game :cool:

DethMaiden
11-11-2010, 01:46 PM
I won't lie Dethmaiden. All my years of LSD and Marijuana consumption has really fucked with my short term memory. I honestly forgot how epic the first episode of the Walking Dead was :(

Oh, don't worry I hate the game. HATE it. :tongue:

But I ain't hatin' the playa, breh. Carry on. :cool:

Div
11-11-2010, 04:11 PM

Don't hate the game, hate the institution :cowboy:

one of my friends used to read this series, maybe ill check it out.

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Don't hate the game, hate the institution :cowboy:

one of my friends used to read this series, maybe ill check it out.

At least watch the Pilot if you ever have time. Really great episode. Especially if your a fan of the film adaptation of "The Mist" The director and writer of that movie is directing this series:D

evildeadjedi
11-11-2010, 07:23 PM
NICE! I thought it was pretty lame this season was only 6 episodes. Its pretty much almost over! *4 Episodes left*

Do you read the comic books? You should if you haven't. I have been reading the comic books since they where first released awhile back. So far I can tell you the director for the television series has changed and mixed a few things around.

Yes and they have changed some stuff, which is fine, though the whole 180 with Rick's wife is rather strange. :confused:

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Yes and they have changed some stuff, which is fine, though the whole 180 with Rick's wife is rather strange. :confused:

I agree with you on that one. I really want to know what direction the director is going to take with that one. In the comic book she is worried sick about rick and wants to be reunited with him......in the tv show she and shane are back door banging and doing it in the woods like its the fucking 70s and acting like nothings wrong with it...:confused:

ChildrenofSodom
11-11-2010, 08:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37IybIZNTVw

Chilling song.

mastodon421
11-16-2010, 08:05 AM
Jonah Hex

Natrlhi
11-17-2010, 08:34 PM
Watching a video of Coalesce playing live at what I assume is a gig in their hometown. I assume that because I swear to fucking Satan that our very own Mankvill is standing up against a pillar right in front of their vocalist Sean Ingram!

Check out the video here (http://vimeo.com/9007738) (which is awesome to watch whether that's Manks or not).

Fast forward to ~5:45...is that you, sonny boy?

idrinkwine732
11-17-2010, 08:50 PM
Watching a video of Coalesce playing live at what I assume is a gig in their hometown. I assume that because I swear to fucking Satan that our very own Mankvill is standing up against a pillar right in front of their vocalist Sean Ingram!

Check out the video here (http://vimeo.com/9007738) (which is awesome to watch whether that's Manks or not).

That looks like a brosef who would call himself mankvill.

TonyD
11-18-2010, 10:06 PM
Just found this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4k3UsmEGN8&feature=related) on youtube :lol:

idrinkwine732
11-19-2010, 12:21 AM
Just found this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4k3UsmEGN8&feature=related) on youtube :lol:

:cool:

Sepultura69
11-19-2010, 11:01 AM
R.I.P. Ol' Dirty Bastard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml5M9O_2Ngg

mankvill
11-19-2010, 03:39 PM

No sir! I don't think that's a concert venue around these here parts, probably a one-off show from when they did the Scion Fest thingy. And I shave and have shorter, more well-kept hair than that! Damn!

Travis The Dragon
11-21-2010, 02:33 PM
If you're into movies like Saw and Hostile, I VERY HIGHLY recommend Human Centipede. It makes the other 2 look like Sesame Street.

Fires Of Sedition
11-21-2010, 02:38 PM
If you're into movies like Saw and Hostile, I VERY HIGHLY recommend Human Centipede. It makes the other 2 look like Sesame Street.

A movie where a scientist connects people together by their asses and mouths? Hell yeah sounds fucking awesome..

Travis The Dragon
11-21-2010, 02:44 PM
A movie where a scientist connects people together by their asses and mouths? Hell yeah sounds fucking awesome..

I thought it was going to be totally stupid, but it was actually done quite well and the guy they picked to play the scientist did an AMAZING job of acting.

Fires Of Sedition
11-21-2010, 02:52 PM
I don't know, my cousin described the story and what not to me and it just didn't sound interesting to me.

Travis The Dragon
11-21-2010, 02:56 PM
I suggest giving it a shot. If the first half hour doesn't grab you, you can always turn it off.

Fires Of Sedition
11-21-2010, 03:14 PM
If I get a chance I'll watch it. I'm a busy mofo these days. I haven't even watched TV in I don't know how long.

ravenheart
11-21-2010, 03:38 PM
Just caught up on The Daily Show. We're a day behind the US.

Travis The Dragon
11-21-2010, 03:39 PM
If I get a chance I'll watch it. I'm a busy mofo these days. I haven't even watched TV in I don't know how long.

Ya, I know how busy life can get. Hopefully you'll get a chance to check it out. :)

Indestructible
11-21-2010, 04:44 PM
The Cleveland show.

TonyD
11-21-2010, 05:12 PM
Niners are a fucking joke

ChildrenofSodom
11-21-2010, 07:10 PM
I watched every episode of Outsourced on hulu today. Pretty good show.

BloodoftheKings
11-21-2010, 07:23 PM

Me and my cousins wanted to check that shit out for a while now and I just got Netflix on my xbox so im watching it this week. Netflix is fuckin awesome. My current movie playlist is:

Eraserhead

Bubbahotep

My Name is Bruce

Shrooms

Killer Klowns From Outer Space

The Human Centipede

Div
11-21-2010, 09:55 PM

well fuck your avatar

BloodoftheKings
11-23-2010, 11:12 AM
well fuck your avatar

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/8/86/Haters.gif

makethemsuffer12
11-23-2010, 11:24 AM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/8/86/Haters.gif

illuminatus917
11-23-2010, 06:14 PM
Me and my cousins wanted to check that shit out for a while now and I just got Netflix on my xbox so im watching it this week. Netflix is fuckin awesome. My current movie playlist is:

Eraserhead

Bubbahotep

My Name is Bruce

Shrooms

The Human Centipede

Here are some cool films to check out:

Death: The Ultimate Horror
Traces of Death
The Many Taboos of Death
Faces of Gore

BloodoftheKings
11-23-2010, 06:22 PM
Here are some cool films to check out:

Death: The Ultimate Horror
Traces of Death
The Many Taboos of Death
Faces of Gore

IMDB made it sound like those are snuff films. Definetely have to check them out.

illuminatus917
11-23-2010, 06:28 PM
Yeah, they're just documentaries of filmed deaths. No editing, nothing fake... it's the real thing. And it's disturbing shit. Torturing, burnings, dismemberments, shootings, etc.

As for real movies that are on my watch list, that fit in with your above mentioned list:

Salo
Requiem For A Dream
Audition
Cannibal Holocaust
Guinea Pig II: Flowers of Flesh and Blood

Salo is an Italian drama from the 70's, and Audition is an underground asiatic film. The underground asiatic films are some of the best in modern horror.

BloodoftheKings
11-23-2010, 06:31 PM
Cannibal Holocaust

I heard of these, isn't flower of flesh and blood the one Charlie Sheen thought was a real snuff film?

illuminatus917
11-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Not sure. Don't know anything about it to be honest.

Travis The Dragon
11-24-2010, 07:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DANRLdrhVFvI

Wizzbang11
11-24-2010, 09:28 PM
I heard of these, isn't flower of flesh and blood the one Charlie Sheen thought was a real snuff film?

Yeah, and it's fake as shit too.
I mean, impressive for the time I guess, but it's obviously not a snuff film.
I prefer the weirder Guineapig films like Mermaid in a Manhole.
For horrifyingly real looking snuff forget F&B, August Underground is where it's at. Tumbling Doll of Flesh is pretty sick too.

BloodoftheKings
11-24-2010, 09:30 PM
Yeah, and it's fake as shit too.
I mean, impressive for the time I guess, but it's obviously not a snuff film.
I prefer the weirder Guineapig films like Mermaid in a Manhole.
For horrifyingly real looking snuff forget F&B, August Underground is where it's at. Tumbling Doll of Flesh is pretty sick too.

Where can I see these? Torrents?

Wizzbang11
11-24-2010, 09:35 PM
Where can I see these? Torrents?

Yeah, I'd say so. Much easier than tracking down the DVDs.
I think Mordum (the best AU film) runs around $80 on ebay.
I love a lot of pretty fucked up movies, and spend a lot of time searching the depths of the internet for them, so they really don't phase me, but I must warn you, these flicks are in an entire different league than the ones on your current list, Human Centipede etc.
A lot of it is truly revolting and leaves a lasting impression for sure.

BloodoftheKings
11-24-2010, 09:38 PM
Yeah, I'd say so. Much easier than tracking down the DVDs.
I think Mordum (the best AU film) runs around $80 on ebay.
I love a lot of pretty fucked up movies, and spend a lot of time searching the depths of the internet for them, so they really don't phase me, but I must warn you, these flicks are in an entire different league than the ones on your current list, Human Centipede etc.
A lot of it is truly revolting and leaves a lasting impression for sure.

Human Centipede was the only movie on that list that I was watching for shock. I'll definetely check out this shit your telling me about though.

Wizzbang11
11-24-2010, 09:45 PM
If you want more shock you should see movies like Ebola Syndrome, which is pretty terrible, but completely disgusting and pretty shocking too.
Actual animal killing and graphic rape seem to be universally shocking, so 99% of cannibal movies would fall into that too. Besides the obvious Cannibal Holocaust, also check out Ferox, Ultimo Mondo Cannibale and Man from Deep River.
It's completely not like the movies I just mentioned, but personally I was more disturbed by Vulgar than I have been by most mondo films, so you might want to see that too. Not sure if you'll be shocked though haha.
It's got Brian O'Halloran(Dante Hicks) in it too, so that alone should warrant watching :D

BloodoftheKings
11-24-2010, 09:48 PM
If you want more shock you should see movies like Ebola Syndrome, which is pretty terrible, but completely disgusting and pretty shocking too.
Actual animal killing and graphic rape seem to be universally shocking, so 99% of cannibal movies would fall into that too. Besides the obvious Cannibal Holocaust, also check out Ferox, Ultimo Mondo Cannibale and Man from Deep River.
It's completely not like the movies I just mentioned, but personally I was more disturbed by Vulgar than I have been by most mondo films, so you might want to see that too. Not sure if you'll be shocked though haha.
It's got Brian O'Halloran(Dante Hicks) in it too, so that alone should warrant watching :D

DO NOT WANT

I just started downloading torrents for Cannibal Holocaust and August Underground.

Wizzbang11
11-24-2010, 10:01 PM
DO NOT WANT

I just started downloading torrents for Cannibal Holocaust and August Underground.

Well stop downloading both haha
Cannibal Holocaust has both, AU has rape. Well, Mordum does.

BloodoftheKings
11-24-2010, 10:34 PM
Well stop downloading both haha
Cannibal Holocaust has both, AU has rape. Well, Mordum does.

CH is sold on Amazon and is pretty well known so it cant be that bad.

Wizzbang11
11-25-2010, 07:21 AM
CH is sold on Amazon and is pretty well known so it cant be that bad.

By the standards of what I posted it's not, but it's well known as being "Banned in 84 Countries!" and being the "Most Shocking Film Ever!"
They graphically kill a large tortoise, monkey, pig, muskrat and a few other small animals in the film. If you buy the Grindhouse DVD you can watch an Animal Cruelty Free version, but I doubt you'll find that for download.

DethMaiden
11-25-2010, 07:38 AM
You guys is some sick fucks.

Sepultura69
11-25-2010, 08:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DANRLdrhVFvI

GOD DAMMIT Fonzie!! :lol:

ravenheart
11-25-2010, 12:33 PM
White Noise.

It doesn't suck yet...

Wizzbang11
11-25-2010, 12:42 PM
White Noise.

It doesn't suck yet...

Wait till the end..

ravenheart
11-25-2010, 02:38 PM
The end didn't suck... so much as it just felt unfinished. I wanted more explanation of the trio.

BloodoftheKings
11-25-2010, 07:34 PM
I watched Cannibal Holocaust and not much of it really got to me. I wasn't very disturbed by the rape and animal abuse but the one part that grossed me out was where they cut the guys dick off and then tore him apart.

Wizzbang11
11-25-2010, 07:50 PM
I watched Cannibal Holocaust and not much of it really got to me. I wasn't very disturbed by the rape and animal abuse but the one part that grossed me out was where they cut the guys dick off and then tore him apart.

Ok, now step it up and go with my recommendation ;)
CH is a great movie, as far as a 'scary' movie I think it's overrated. Obviously the real animal killing is disturbing, but beyond that it doesn't have much lasting disturbance.

Travis The Dragon
11-26-2010, 12:10 AM

Eraserhead

Bubbahotep

My Name is Bruce

Shrooms

The Human Centipede

Ya, Netflix streaming is great! I'll have to check the other titles out as well. Oh, if you're in to shockumentaries such as Faces/Traces Of Death, a MUST SEE is Faces Of Gore (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0225679/). The only place I know of to buy it though is iOffer (http://www.ioffer.com/search/items/faces%20of%20gore).

Travis The Dragon
11-26-2010, 12:12 AM
You guys is some sick fucks.

See my recommendation above for the ultimate in sickness!

rjturtle9
11-26-2010, 12:36 AM
Salo
Requiem For A Dream
Audition
Cannibal Holocaust

Own Audition, great movie. Cannibal Holocaust was pretty brutal, but Salo was the one that really takes the prize of most fucked up movie I have ever seen. Had to stop watching it and continue another day. Fucked up movie for sure!

Travis The Dragon
11-26-2010, 02:47 AM
As a yearly tradition, we watch one of the GREATEST Thanksgiving comedies EVER (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093748/)

BloodoftheKings
11-26-2010, 05:25 PM
So I have a torrent for August Undergrounds Mordum fully downloaded and im seriously fuckin scared to watch it after reading the reviews. Some said they were scarred for life after seeing it. Please tell me their over rating it.

illuminatus917
11-26-2010, 07:12 PM
So I have a torrent for August Undergrounds Mordum fully downloaded and im seriously fuckin scared to watch it after reading the reviews. Some said they were scarred for life after seeing it. Please tell me their over rating it.

Haven't seen any of the August Underground films, but I'd be willing to bet Grotesque is worse. Think Hostel times 1000.

JRA
11-26-2010, 07:59 PM

I've seen pieces of it, probably the worst ones, and I'm not a gore aficiando of any stretch. Were they repulsive? Yes. Am I scarred for life? Enh.

Personally, I'd suggest watching it when you need to wake up rather than before you go to sleep.

BloodoftheKings
11-26-2010, 09:09 PM
I've seen pieces of it, probably the worst ones, and I'm not a gore aficiando of any stretch. Were they repulsive? Yes. Am I scarred for life? Enh.

Personally, I'd suggest watching it when you need to wake up rather than before you go to sleep.

Thats what Im planning on doing.

Wizzbang11
11-26-2010, 09:14 PM
Grotesque is not worse.
I have not seen a film that rivals Mordum. There quite possibly could be others out there, and of course real 'snuff' videos on the internet are more disturbing, but for fictional horror, it takes the cake.
The reviews are not overblowing it. I doubt it would scar anyone who is fully emotionally intact, and certainly the type of person who listens to music/watches movies that involve extreme violence, but it's certainly sick.
Torture, graphic necro-pedophelia, murder, rape etc. all shown, and all in a home video quality that is frighteningly realistic. At times its clearly fake, but it goes to an extent that I have not seen any other film go to.
At worst I think you might be upset for a day.

BloodoftheKings
11-26-2010, 09:16 PM
Grotesque is not worse.
I have not seen a film that rivals Mordum. There quite possibly could be others out there, and of course real 'snuff' videos on the internet are more disturbing, but for fictional horror, it takes the cake.
The reviews are not overblowing it. I doubt it would scar anyone who is fully emotionally intact, and certainly the type of person who listens to music/watches movies that involve extreme violence, but it's certainly sick.
Torture, graphic necro-pedophelia, murder, rape etc. all shown, and all in a home video quality that is frighteningly realistic. At times its clearly fake, but it goes to an extent that I have not seen any other film go to.
At worst I think you might be upset for a day.

Thanks. Some of these reviewers make it out to be the real life equivalent to the grifter.

illuminatus917
11-26-2010, 09:27 PM
Okay, then try Philosophy of a Knife. Haven't seen it, but I'm going to. It's an '08 documentary about the torture that took place at Unit 731 during the Japanese occupation of Northern China during WWII. Supposedly the most violent film ever made. It's kinda like a remake of Man Behind the Sun, except 4+ hours long.

BloodoftheKings
11-26-2010, 09:29 PM
Okay, then try Philosophy of a Knife. Haven't seen it, but I'm going to. It's an '08 documentary about the torture that took place at Unit 731 during the Japanese occupation of Northern China during WWII. Supposedly the most violent film ever made. It's kinda like a remake of Man Behind the Sun, except 4+ hours long.

Dude,read this review (http://usersites.horrorfind.com/home/horror/dracula/reviews/mordum.html) and tell me what ever movie your talking about is more fucked up.

illuminatus917
11-26-2010, 09:35 PM
Dude,read this review (http://usersites.horrorfind.com/home/horror/dracula/reviews/mordum.html) and tell me what ever movie your talking about is more fucked up.

http://www.runningwithscissors.com/top-100-most-violent-movies

BloodoftheKings
11-26-2010, 09:59 PM
http://www.runningwithscissors.com/top-100-most-violent-movies

That 731 doc probably took the number 1 spot because it's based on shit that actually happened. Im gonna bet that mordum is more gruesome though.

From that list I saw:
Hostel 1&2
An American Crime
Cannibal Holocaust

illuminatus917
11-26-2010, 10:52 PM
That 731 doc probably took the number 1 spot because it's based on shit that actually happened. Im gonna bet that mordum is more gruesome though.

From that list I saw:
Hostel 1&2
An American Crime
Cannibal Holocaust

I'm going to go through this list and extend my "to watch" list. Honestly though, after watching too much gruesome shit, I just feel burdened. I mean, this shit starts to take its toll on you. I've been trying to edge my way out of nihilism and focusing on the negative side of the world, and watching this stuff isn't helping.

DethMaiden
11-26-2010, 10:54 PM
Can someone tell me why you would want to watch that shit in the first place? Like, I'm being totally serious.

illuminatus917
11-26-2010, 11:00 PM
Can someone tell me why you would want to watch that shit in the first place? Like, I'm being totally serious.

Honestly, I don't know. It's like I'm drawn to it. It's like I want to see the absolute sickest shit someone can do to the human body. But while it used to be all fun & games, now I just feel sick. The more I indulge, the sicker I feel. I watched a video the other day on the net where these three Russian kids brutally murdered a man by stabbing his stomach with a screwdriver, galging an eye out, and beating his face in with a hammer. Intensely sick shit... and it was completely real. The noises he made were fucking horrible. It's called 3 Guys 1 Hammer. It made news a long time ago. But yeah, sometimes I think people like me have psychological problems. Just by mere fact we want to see stuff like this.

BloodoftheKings
11-27-2010, 08:27 AM

curiosity

TonyD
11-27-2010, 10:00 AM
curiosity

It will kill your avatar

Wizzbang11
11-27-2010, 10:14 AM

I think it's mainly the same reason someone would want to watch a horror film, just put into a more extreme context.
Personally there are a lot of factors; I am drawn to controversy and love to learn about 'shocking' entertainment, almost from a educational point of view. There's also just curiosity, and wanting to know if movies are really all they are cracked up to be. In general I am just drawn to the macabre, and I feel to need to find out everything I can about obscure shock entertainment.
That said, I don't really enjoy August Underground and similar movies, I am fascinated by them, but I don't feel happy or satisfied after watching them like I would listening to music. I am very interested in special effects and other aspects of cinema, so that plays a role in it too.
It's a very disgusting form of entertainment, but I wouldn't say the majority those who partake in it have any psychological problems. I can only speak for myself, but seeing even the more graphic and vile murder/torture on screen does not prepare me in the least bit for seeing violence in real life. I've never seen anyone violently die, but I assure you it would be a deeply scarring experience, regardless of how many movies I've seen. I'm also a very nonviolent person in real life, so it definitely has not made me into violence or anything like that.

BloodoftheKings
11-27-2010, 11:12 AM
I think it's mainly the same reason someone would want to watch a horror film, just put into a more extreme context.
Personally there are a lot of factors; I am drawn to controversy and love to learn about 'shocking' entertainment, almost from a educational point of view. There's also just curiosity, and wanting to know if movies are really all they are cracked up to be. In general I am just drawn to the macabre, and I feel to need to find out everything I can about obscure shock entertainment.
That said, I don't really enjoy August Underground and similar movies, I am fascinated by them, but I don't feel happy or satisfied after watching them like I would listening to music. I am very interested in special effects and other aspects of cinema, so that plays a role in it too.
It's a very disgusting form of entertainment, but I wouldn't say the majority those who partake in it have any psychological problems. I can only speak for myself, but seeing even the more graphic and vile murder/torture on screen does not prepare me in the least bit for seeing violence in real life. I've never seen anyone violently die, but I assure you it would be a deeply scarring experience, regardless of how many movies I've seen. I'm also a very nonviolent person in real life, so it definitely has not made me into violence or anything like that.

Very well put. I would never want to see a real murder.

BloodoftheKings
11-27-2010, 11:13 AM
It will kill your avatar

Travis The Dragon
11-27-2010, 03:30 PM
While I am fascinated and shocked by those types of movies, they're not something I watch all the time.

DethMaiden
11-27-2010, 03:38 PM
I guess I can understand the curiosity factor, I mean, I google image searched some of those movies and quickly clicked away when I saw something disturbing. :lol: I couldn't sit through one in film form though, I think I'd a) vomit b) have my sleep haunted for weeks. Too, too fucked up for me.

Travis The Dragon
11-27-2010, 05:32 PM
Ya, you have to have both a stomach and mind that can handle it.

Indestructible
11-27-2010, 06:03 PM
The Comedy Central Roast of Flavor Flav.

DethMaiden
11-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Alright, I put Cannibal Holocaust in my DVD queue, I need to see the only movie of that kind that can be called a minor classic. I've read enough about it to know which parts are going to be shocking, I guess. I might have to look away some, but I need to know what you guys are on about with all this gorefest bullshit. :lol:

Wizzbang11
11-27-2010, 07:11 PM
Alright, I put Cannibal Holocaust in my DVD queue, I need to see the only movie of that kind that can be called a minor classic. I've read enough about it to know which parts are going to be shocking, I guess. I might have to look away some, but I need to know what you guys are on about with all this gorefest bullshit. :lol:

I wouldn't call Cannibal Holocaust a gore fest, but being interested in film you should definitely see it. If it's the Grindhouse DVD on netflix you can view it without the animal killing, which is easily the worst part of it.
The acting is pretty terrible, the story is okay, and the cinematography is kind of interesting. I can't imagine you liking it that much, but you should see it, and it is the most classic of the mondo/exploitation/cannibal films.

BloodoftheKings
11-27-2010, 07:15 PM
What I find to be the most fascinating thing about Cannibal Holocaust is the fact that it's a low budget film but it has more realistic effects then any Saw/Hostel movie. I think I might have seen the grindhouse version because I didn't really see any animal killing.

Wizzbang11
11-27-2010, 07:23 PM
What I find to be the most fascinating thing about Cannibal Holocaust is the fact that it's a low budget film but it has more realistic effects then any Saw/Hostel movie. I think I might have seen the grindhouse version because I didn't really see any animal killing.

Well theres a shit ton of cuts of it.
Things to give the uncut version away-
*the 'adultery punishment' scene is very long, some rock penetration shots
*the Last Road to Hell segment is longer, but I'm not sure if that'd be noticeable
*all the animal killings are there; the long turtle scene, the monkey head slice, the muskrat, the pig being shot, etc.
*the rape scenes are longer and very brutal

if you didn't notice the animal cruelty you saw the censored version.

Indestructible
11-28-2010, 06:22 AM
Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope

DethMaiden
11-28-2010, 07:14 PM
King Diamond's The Story of the Puppet Master

So creepy, haven't seen it in probably five years.

TonyD
11-28-2010, 10:22 PM
Have I just not noticed anybody talking about The Walking Dead or am I high?

Natrlhi
11-29-2010, 05:41 AM
In keeping with the upcoming holiday season...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjI7gT1FvI&feature=player_embedded

I think I have epilepsy now. :eek:

(BTW, I apologize if this has been posted before...I didn't have time to search. :snivel:)

Sepultura69
11-29-2010, 07:29 AM
Have I just not noticed anybody talking about The Walking Dead or am I high?

People where talking about it like a couple of pages ago.....but that was awhile ago

Div
11-29-2010, 02:01 PM
more metal than any of you guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1LMiStluic&feature=player_embedded#!

mankvill
11-29-2010, 02:09 PM
more metal than any of you guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1LMiStluic&feature=player_embedded#!

I just got linked to this from a friend, so I'm going to assume it was on 4chan

Div
11-29-2010, 02:14 PM
I just got linked to this from a friend, so I'm going to assume it was on 4chan

thats a pretty sad commentary on your social life ;)

mankvill
11-29-2010, 02:16 PM
thats a pretty sad commentary on your social life ;)

Sepultura69
11-29-2010, 09:54 PM
SLAVES!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhu4T_vwxIU
"This is your song....Thank you.."..

mankvill
11-30-2010, 02:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2sdNE7SLOI&feature=related

"This next song goes out to Fenriz from Darkthrone"

eh wot

makethemsuffer12
11-30-2010, 05:56 AM
SLAVES!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhu4T_vwxIU
"This is your song....Thank you.."..

:fist:

Wonder Showzen was the shit.

Sepultura69
11-30-2010, 06:37 AM
:fist:

Wonder Showzen was the shit.

Yeah I use to watch that show all time time back when it was on MTV2. My favorite segments would always be the one with Clarence that blue puppet that would go around and harass people to the point where they start breaking stuff and going crazy

BloodoftheKings
11-30-2010, 12:00 PM
:wtf: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B10BxYZqa1Q)<---clickable

makethemsuffer12
11-30-2010, 12:11 PM

:wtf:
Fucking Japan.

Div
11-30-2010, 12:19 PM

fucking beat me to it, but here it is again anyway :party:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sEI1AUFJKw

Natrlhi
11-30-2010, 12:24 PM
In keeping with the upcoming holiday season...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjI7gT1FvI&feature=player_embedded

I think I have epilepsy now. :eek:

(BTW, I apologize if this has been posted before...I didn't have time to search. :snivel:)I'm surprised no one has commented on this yet. Maybe it's because it got buried at the end of the page it was posted on and no one saw it. One more try!

Sepultura69
11-30-2010, 12:29 PM
AGGRESSIVE CAROLING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s204ZwsCCw

So whos down to go "Agressive caroling" this year?????? :lol:

I would love to try and attempt it at a mall or something where theres alot of holiday spirit or someshit :cool:

Natrlhi
11-30-2010, 12:32 PM
fucking beat me to it, but here it is again anyway :party:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sEI1AUFJKw
Autocannibalistic pudding monsters from Japan. Huh. Super.

LOOK AT THE SLAYTANIC CHRISTMAS LIGHTS, DAMN YOU!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjI7gT1FvI&feature=player_embedded)

Div
11-30-2010, 12:33 PM
I'm surprised no one has commented on this yet. Maybe it's because it got buried at the end of the page it was posted on and no one saw it. One more try!

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2721/pudipudi.jpg

Natrlhi
11-30-2010, 12:36 PM
AGGRESSIVE CAROLING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s204ZwsCCw

So whos down to go "Agressive caroling" this year?????? :lol:

I would love to try and attempt it at a mall or something where theres alot of holiday spirit or someshit :cool:
Yeah, that's stupid as shit. It only serves to reinforce what people think about metal fans being a bunch of immature idiots. Hopefully a few folks realize that not all metal fans choose to act this way (or listen to music that horrible).

Natrlhi
11-30-2010, 12:37 PM
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2721/pudipudi.jpgHoly shit - both posts combined into one photo. You are quick as fuck with that PhotoShop there, Sparky. ;)

Sepultura69
11-30-2010, 12:43 PM

LOOK AT THE SLAYTANIC CHRISTMAS LIGHTS, DAMN YOU!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjI7gT1FvI&feature=player_embedded)

Are all of you guys finding these videos on Somethingawful.com
There's a youtube thread on somethingawful where people post funny random ass shit...And like the last 4-6 videos that have been posted on here are all on that thread. Just wondering

Div
11-30-2010, 12:44 PM
Holy shit - both posts combined into one photo. You are quick as fuck with that PhotoShop there, Sparky. ;)

If only I could apply my enthusiasm to the papers im supposed to be writing. But stupid shit like that is 1000x more interesting than "8-12 pages on Obama's first term in office" or "7 pages on how a particular cultural element contributes to a specific political aspect" :hecho:

Div
11-30-2010, 12:47 PM
Are all of you guys finding these videos on Somethingawful.com
There's a youtube thread on somethingawful where people post funny random ass shit...And like the last 4-6 videos that have been posted on here are all on that thread. Just wondering

dont know about the others, but the japanese pudding thing was shoved in everyones face by the admin of 4chan, but that site doesnt seem to be working atm...

Sepultura69
11-30-2010, 12:58 PM
Yeah, that's stupid as shit. It only serves to reinforce what people think about metal fans being a bunch of immature idiots. Hopefully a few folks realize that not all metal fans choose to act this way (or listen to music that horrible).

Youre cool bro

Natrlhi
11-30-2010, 12:58 PM
You're cool Bro:rolleyes: It's not about me trying to be cool. It's about a bunch of idiots being uncool, and giving the rest of us a bad name. You can't defend it, no matter how hard you may try. It's just ignorant behavior, plain and simple.

Sepultura69
11-30-2010, 01:04 PM
It's not about me trying to be cool. It's about a bunch of idiots being uncool, and giving the rest of us a bad name. You can't defend it, no matter how hard you may try. It's just ignorant, plain and simple.

You obviously have never watched Mega64. None of those Guys are even Metalheads you idiot. 2nd off.....I'm with you on the Music, I have been invited on more then one ocassion by my friends to go see CKY with them and I have refused and said "No" everytime....I hate CKY with a passion

Its just some people having some fun. Jesus christ, you don't have to take it so serious. Mega64 is a series of people doing random pranks/skits....90% are video game skits though. Heres a good example of what i am talking about....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oXx0qwe0wc
BUT NONE OF THOSE Guys are even remotley close to "Metalheads"...they don't even listen to metal.

They're just video game nerds that pull of some awesome skits/pranks....

Anyways my bad if the video pissed you off :cool:

Div
11-30-2010, 01:06 PM
:lol: @ the dude hanging himself with the scarf

BloodoftheKings
11-30-2010, 01:07 PM
:rolleyes: It's not about me trying to be cool. It's about a bunch of idiots being uncool, and giving the rest of us a bad name. You can't defend it, no matter how hard you may try. It's just ignorant behavior, plain and simple.

This. That video was fuckin stupid, you can tell the creators of it dont know shit about metal. Of course they would make the "metal" christmas carol deathcore. :tp:

Sepultura69
11-30-2010, 01:08 PM
:lol: @ the dude hanging himself with the scarf

Glad some people have a sense of humor :cool:

Alot of people I have shown it to love it....I'm not surpised I get it backfired on me on this site..pffff.

Natrlhi
11-30-2010, 01:08 PM
:blah: you idiot :blah:That's all I heard you say, and you couldn't be more wrong. So we're done here.

Oh, and it's not all about you, bro. My comment was towards the video. Way to take it as a personal attack against you. :rolleyes:

Sepultura69
11-30-2010, 01:13 PM
That's all I heard you say, and you couldn't be more wrong. So we're done here.

Oh, and it's not all about you, bro. My comment was towards the video. Way to take it as a personal attack against you. :rolleyes:

No Problem my dudez, its all in good fun. :cool:

mankvill
11-30-2010, 01:55 PM
dont know about the others, but the japanese pudding thing was shoved in everyones face by the admin of 4chan, but that site doesnt seem to be working atm...

puddipuddipuddipuddipuddipuddipuddipuddipuddipuddi puddi

TonyD
11-30-2010, 02:44 PM
2nd off.....I'm with you on the Music, I have been invited on more then one ocassion by my friends to go see CKY with them and I have refused and said "No" everytime....I hate CKY with a passion

Why is this relevant? Also, you fucking suck.
And FYI, the bold text was already there :lol:

Div
11-30-2010, 03:47 PM
puddipuddipuddipuddipuddipuddipuddipuddipuddipuddi puddi

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4544/brofistthroughtheinterng.jpg

Div
11-30-2010, 03:48 PM
4 ESPRESSOS AND A MONSTER ENERGY DRINK NOW TIME TO GET THIS FUCKING PAPER DONE

FUCK YEAR

treghet
11-30-2010, 08:50 PM
The season finale of Sons of Anarchy was awesome. :cool:

mankvill
11-30-2010, 10:03 PM

My roomie called me from the living room just to say that he nutted his pants because of it.

Sepultura69
11-30-2010, 11:21 PM
Why is this relevant? Also, you fucking suck.

I mistook it as a direct attack towards me so I was just letting him know whats up. I thought he thinks I like CKY or something from the way he made his post sound.

also, thanks for the kind words, asshole.
http://synapses.co.za/uploads/2010/02/jesus-bird-e1266498517886.jpg

TonyD
12-01-2010, 10:07 AM

So ridiculously awesome

mastodon421
12-01-2010, 11:47 AM

:agree:

TonyD
12-01-2010, 11:55 AM
It was good for the most part, I might just stop watching the show now because the middle of the season was about half a dozen episodes of "WHERE'S MY SON".

Derelict
12-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Yeah, the slayer lights are awesome - i like how random lights go on and off during the solo, just like, you know, the solo itself

idrinkwine732
12-01-2010, 04:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7y2xPucnAo&feature=related

This is potentially the funniest thing of all time.

Indestructible
12-01-2010, 05:18 PM
:agree: :fist: :metal:
I agree

makethemsuffer12
12-01-2010, 05:23 PM

What the fuck was that?

That chorus is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of my life now...

idrinkwine732
12-01-2010, 09:10 PM
60 something year old Vietnam Vet gets into a little scuffle with some dude on the bus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFv9SMSMQ

Sup June?

ChildrenofSodom
12-02-2010, 05:46 AM
Sup June?

Seriously. :lol:

TonyD
12-02-2010, 08:25 AM
I still hope I run into that guy every time I'm in Oakland.

JRA
12-02-2010, 01:42 PM

Not even close to the best thing Neely has ever done. Most of his songs usually suck. Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCjn-24mMqY&feature=related

MPF
12-02-2010, 07:27 PM
The worst cover I'll ever hear in my life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj7pDNDuoJ0&feature=player_embedded#!

idrinkwine732
12-02-2010, 07:40 PM
Not even close to the best thing Neely has ever done. Most of his songs usually suck. Try this:

While that was hilarious, you can't possibly tell me the JFK song sucks.

JRA
12-02-2010, 07:45 PM
While that was hilarious, you can't possibly tell me the JFK song sucks.

Was it bad? no.

Was it the funniest thing ever? No.

BloodoftheKings
12-02-2010, 07:49 PM
The worst cover of all time is a tie with every time a group of "hilarious" young lads make a "death metal" version of a pop song.

Example (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y64o6Gjx_po)

idrinkwine732
12-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Was it bad? no.

Was it the funniest thing ever? No.

I'll just assume that's about as far as I'm going to get.

Indestructible
12-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Worst cover ever, I'm sure the Maiden fans on this board will hunt down and kill Madina Lake after hearing this.
Madina Lake - Somewhere in Time(Iron Maiden cover)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb5wj5WIHws

powerslave_85
12-02-2010, 09:32 PM

Definitely my favorite. "And I cursed Steve. You know...I cursed your fucking heart today." The Sodom and Gomorrah one is pretty good too.

MPF
12-02-2010, 10:57 PM
Worst cover ever, I'm sure the Maiden fans on this board will hunt down and kill Madina Lake after hearing this.
Madina Lake - Somewhere in Time(Iron Maiden cover)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb5wj5WIHws

:barf: :barf: :barf:

Indestructible
12-03-2010, 04:17 AM
I know many of you love death metal on here, but you have to admit that death metal bands should be banned from covering songs that have clean vocals.
Six Feet Under The Frayed ends of Sanityhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XpbxaIlI80

Fires Of Sedition
12-03-2010, 07:57 AM
I know many of you love death metal on here, but you have to admit that death metal bands should be banned from covering songs that have clean vocals.
Six Feet Under The Frayed ends of Sanityhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XpbxaIlI80

Chris Barnes sucks, though.

Indestructible
12-03-2010, 08:57 AM
Chris Barnes sucks, though.

So do all death metal vocalists, except for Mikeal Akerfeldt(Did I spell his name right?)

BloodoftheKings
12-03-2010, 10:49 AM
So do all death metal vocalists, except for Mikeal Akerfeldt(Did I spell his name right?)

Im not a big death metal fan myself but I think Chuck Schuldiner's vocals are good. And plenty of melo-death vocalist are good.

makethemsuffer12
12-03-2010, 11:45 AM

Mikael is one of the best, but to say that all others suck is just plain ignorant and foolish. But there's no point getting into it as this conversation has been had countless times on this board.

Sepultura69
12-03-2010, 12:23 PM
So do all death metal vocalists

Martin Van Drunen thinks thats a cool story bro
http://www.metal-hammer.de/img/hammer_/Splitter-Texte/Hail_Of_Bullets/Hail_Of_Bullets_425.jpg

JRA
12-03-2010, 08:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7IGvlfkXgw

BloodoftheKings
12-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Finally got around to watching August Underground's Mordum. It's fuckin gross, thats all I have to say.

Indestructible
12-05-2010, 02:40 PM
The Walking Dead

Wizzbang11
12-05-2010, 04:14 PM
Finally got around to watching August Underground's Mordum. It's fuckin gross, thats all I have to say.

Ahahahahhaha. Yup.

BloodoftheKings
12-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Ahahahahhaha. Yup.

I also just watched Aftermath. It was pretty disturbing but felt like sesame street after just seeing mordum.

Indestructible
12-05-2010, 07:22 PM
Dexter was awsome tonight. Can't wait for the season finale.

rjturtle9
12-06-2010, 01:30 AM
Your favorite two turtles got interviewed before Gwar. Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyxkdoQ-lTA&feature=player_embedded

ChildrenofSodom
12-06-2010, 09:43 AM
I've got a Spanish final exam at 7:30 tonight....probably not going to start studying until 4:30. Seems like a good idea to me.

BloodoftheKings
12-06-2010, 10:57 AM

I saw this a few days ago and I thought one of those guys looked familiar from the pictures thread.

TonyD
12-06-2010, 01:31 PM

:lol: nice

Dextrimental
12-06-2010, 02:01 PM

Hahahahahaha 'I don't think you could handle this though....' *Camera pans down*

elturtleboy
12-06-2010, 02:32 PM
Hahahahahaha 'I don't think you could handle this though....' *Camera pans down*

im sure all u guys know im the one with the anal cunt shirt. The lady had asked me if they were doughnuts. Sexy skinny is RJ:lovedup:

Dextrimental
12-06-2010, 05:49 PM
im sure all u guys know im the one with the anal cunt shirt. The lady had asked me if they were doughnuts. Sexy skinny is RJ:lovedup:

Oh yeah.. Rj added me on facebook not too long ago so I knew which was which :)

evildeadjedi
12-06-2010, 06:45 PM
Dexter was awesome tonight. Can't wait for the season finale.

Agreed!

Indestructible
12-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Conan on TBS

rjturtle9
12-06-2010, 07:09 PM
:lol: @ 1 minute and 40 seconds into the video. "Anal rape"......

I scared the poor lady away.

BloodoftheKings
12-06-2010, 07:12 PM
I scared the poor lady away.

They should have expected things like that when talking to gwar fans.

TonyD
12-06-2010, 08:15 PM
American Pickers

DethMaiden
12-06-2010, 08:16 PM
American Pickers

http://images1.memegenerator.net/Pawn-Stars/ImageMacro/2573453/AMERICAN-PICKERS-MORE-LIKE-FAGS-IN-A-VAN.jpg

Sepultura69
12-06-2010, 10:02 PM
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xc5wIpUenQ

TurBaconepic
(a bird in a bird in a bird in a bird in a bird in a pig)

I shall attempt this next year for Thanksgiving :hecho:

rjturtle9
12-06-2010, 10:26 PM
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xc5wIpUenQ

TurBaconepic
(a bird in a bird in a bird in a bird in a bird in a pig)

I shall attempt this next year for Thanksgiving :hecho:

"Just cause we're fucked up, we'll surround this thing with baconators!"

Best web video ever!!!!

Sepultura69
12-06-2010, 11:01 PM
"Just cause we're fucked up, we'll surround this thing with baconators!"

Best web video ever!!!!
Dude they have even better ones then that!!!

Check this one out!! This one is my favorite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZDv9pgHp8Q&feature=related

Chocolate Chip Bacon Beer Waffle.....

That is all I got to say....check it out and enjoy :fist:

"WE DONT FUCK AROUND AT BREAKFAST...STOP HATING. We about to get drunk off pancakes." :lol:

EDIT: I love how they add epic dramatic music in the background

rjturtle9
12-06-2010, 11:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZDv9pgHp8Q&feature=related

We made a breakfast fortress! To keep all the haters out!

TonyD
12-07-2010, 08:43 AM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/Pawn-Stars/ImageMacro/2573453/AMERICAN-PICKERS-MORE-LIKE-FAGS-IN-A-VAN.jpg

:lol: my favorite is the one with Big Hoss saying
My dad is gonna be so pissed

when he finds out I spent $500 on lunch

powerslave_85
12-07-2010, 08:57 AM
American Pickers > Pawn Stars

Yeah, I said it.

Div
12-07-2010, 09:30 AM
the pawn stars guy seems to have a friend for just about EVERYTHING you could possibly bring through that door. either he's full of shit, or you legitimately make friends who know about all that weird shit when you run a pawn shop...

treghet
12-07-2010, 09:50 AM
the pawn stars guy seems to have a friend for just about EVERYTHING you could possibly bring through that door. either he's full of shit, or you legitimately make friends who know about all that weird shit when you run a pawn shop...

http://images1.memegenerator.net/Pawn-Stars/ImageMacro/2476055/The-gun-that-shot-Lincoln-Let-me-call-up-my-friend-whos-an-expert-on-guns-that-killed-Lincoln.jpg

DethMaiden
12-07-2010, 11:06 AM
^ :lol: So good.

I'm watching David Gilmour's Live at Royal Albert Hall, aka probably the best concert DVD ever, aka the thing that makes me regret missing a show more than anything else ever. :snivel:

Sepultura69
12-07-2010, 11:08 AM
http://aka-cdn-ns.adtechus.com/images/496/Ad1319408St1Sz154Sq1754589V0Id1.jpg

lulz................... STEVE LOMBARDO.....I didn't know dave had a twin brother named steve that played for slayer :cool:

evildeadjedi
12-07-2010, 11:26 AM
American Pickers > Pawn Stars

Yeah, I said it.

After last night, I have to kinda agree because that was really awesome of Mike and Frank to drive back and give that guy half of what they sold the two freakshow canvas for, definitely was not expecting that one.

I still enjoy Pawn Stars but, I don't think I would ever see those guys give money back after a sale. Granted, they do help people sometimes when the person doesn't have an idea what something is worth. For example last night when the old man gave that lady an extra 50 for the monkey toy.

powerslave_85
12-07-2010, 11:40 AM
My favorite Pawn Stars moment was when this lady brought in an old piece of jewelry and was looking to get maybe a couple hundred bucks. Rick took one look at it and saw it was made by Fabrege, and offered her $15,000 for it on the spot.

evildeadjedi
12-07-2010, 11:47 AM
My favorite Pawn Stars moment was when this lady brought in an old piece of jewelry and was looking to get maybe a couple hundred bucks. Rick took one look at it and saw it was made by Fabrege, and offered her $15,000 for it on the spot.

Exactly, that was pretty amazing!

makethemsuffer12
12-07-2010, 12:11 PM
I was loling at this one doofus on Pawn Stars last night that was trying to sell a hat that he thought was worn by John Wayne. He bought the hat at some shop that claimed it was his hat, with the only "proof" being a tag in it that said "Duke." Long story short, the guy got duped into buying the hat and got pwned when the expert came in to the pawn shop.

rjturtle9
12-07-2010, 12:25 PM

And then she asked for more. Dumb bitch!

evildeadjedi
12-07-2010, 02:46 PM
I was loling at this one doofus on Pawn Stars last night that was trying to sell a hat that he thought was worn by John Wayne. He bought the hat at some shop that claimed it was his hat, with the only "proof" being a tag in it that said "Duke." Long story short, the guy got duped into buying the hat and got pwned when the expert came in to the pawn shop.

It is rather hilarious when people think they have something amazing or one of a kind and it's either a fake or there are tons of them like the Yankee bleacher seat from last night.

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 06:24 AM
Death of the Double Down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpKtarjTvqU

ChildrenofSodom i recommend you try this since you're on a diet........I highly recommend it. It will help you greatly with your weight loss

ChildrenofSodom
12-08-2010, 06:42 AM
Death of the Double Down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpKtarjTvqU

ChildrenofSodom i recommend you try this since you're on a diet........I highly recommend it. It will help you greatly with your weight loss

Holy shit......If I wanted to evacuate my bowels, i would definitely try that.

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 07:06 AM
Kid gets arrested at "Halo reach" release launch party at Gamestop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDVlcqVfS8w

COP:STOP!!! STOP!!!

Kid: YOU BETTER TRY HARDER BITCH!!!

Cop: Stop resisting arrest!!!

Kid: YOU BETTER TRY HARDER BITCH

Spiral_Slave
12-08-2010, 07:19 AM
Kid gets arrested at "Halo reach" release launch party at Gamestop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDVlcqVfS8w

COP:STOP!!! STOP!!!

Kid: YOU BETTER TRY HARDER BITCH!!!

Cop: Stop resisting arrest!!!

Kid: YOU BETTER TRY HARDER BITCH

YOU BETTER FUCK OFF, FAG!

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 07:29 AM
YOU BETTER FUCK OFF, FAG!

I was waiting for someone to say that line :lol:

I love how the cop is just arresting him and shoving him around, and the kids just casually calling him "fag" repeatedly :lol: