PDA

View Full Version : It's Official: VAN HALEN To Be Inducted Into ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME

es156
01-09-2007, 07:38 AM
Source: Blabbermouth (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=64930)

Question #1. Are there any rock bands in the Rap Hall Of Fame?

Question #2. Is there a bigger farce in the music industry than the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame?

:tp:

JRA
01-09-2007, 08:14 AM
I saw this. I was waiting for somebody else to post it.

Van Halen: About fuckin time, hell yeah!

Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five: I suppose. I don't have a problem with them but I can think of a few who should be inducted first.

REM: Fuck no!

Patti Smith: Who?

The Ronettes: Who?

SomewhereInTime72
01-09-2007, 08:52 AM
How can anyone respect this thing if they took 'till last year to induct Black Sabbath? :mad:

jaysadler2
01-10-2007, 01:52 AM
Van halen, about time!!!! With the work of eddie van halen, there would be no decent guiarists around. Eddie bought fingertapping and the use of effects to the masses (we wont mention how he bought keyboards to the masses!) but as a guitar player myself, he should be inspirational to every guitarist, alongside jimi hendrix!

the other band tho.....who the f**K are they????????

what a joke!

p.s i think black sabbath only got intucted last year is because its very "America" originated. You know the main influences behind all of these bands is how many record they've sold, and ceremonies like this are mainly for record companies to give thereselves a pat on the back etc....