PDA

View Full Version : TRIVIUM Frontman Battles Urine-Filled Balloons At London Gig

es156
12-23-2006, 09:34 AM
Source: Blabbermouth (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=64263)

And Rod thought the Chicago crowd was rough on BFMV?? It will be interesting to see what he has to say about this.

:tp:

MetalDrummer888
12-23-2006, 10:12 AM
well trivium may be a bunch of whiny posers . . . but no band deserves that

what a bunch of fucking douches

DethMaiden
12-23-2006, 10:44 AM
Oh my God, that is horrible. I'm with MD888 on this one. Trivium suck, but even the suckiest band doesn't deserve that.

JRA
12-23-2006, 11:42 AM
I bet Trivium were really pissed off. :dance:

Dead_skin_mask
12-23-2006, 11:44 AM
I was there to see this. I personally happen to love trivium but you're all right in that no band deserves that kinda shit. I wouldn't do that to someone like aiden or my chemical romance.

And the crowd chants of "death to false metal!" Jeez grow the fuck up. Although maiden are my favourite band, they have one of the most narrow minded fan bases in the world.

SomewhereInTime72
12-23-2006, 11:51 AM
Reading the blabbermouth posts is disgusting. If it were Maiden that got piss thrown at them, their attitude would be way different. It's wrong no matter who you do it too.

tmactaggart
12-23-2006, 04:26 PM
LOL in Glasgow all the fans around me were booing and having huge chants of Maiden, metallica, Emo is shit, Heafy is shit among others and plenty of fingers, wanker signs and thumbs down + lots of booing ofc but this is actually rofl that they got piss thrown at them. The guy does deserve to be thrown out really but still highly amusing.

ADD
12-23-2006, 04:56 PM
Screw being politically correct.......

Right on:metal:

ADD
12-23-2006, 05:00 PM
Gah I feel bad now after seeing that other article about the kid in England.

Trivium are nice people, but too bad their music is the shits.

JRA
12-23-2006, 05:15 PM
Gah I feel bad now after seeing that other article about the kid in England.

Wha...?

ADD
12-23-2006, 05:22 PM
Wha...?
Blabbermouth.

HECHO EN MEXICO
12-23-2006, 05:47 PM
Oh my God, that is horrible. I'm with MD888 on this one. Trivium suck, but even the suckiest band doesn't deserve that.

AGREE 100%

JRA
12-23-2006, 05:59 PM
Blabbermouth.

Wait a sec, so after Heafy busted out the American flag, the British fans started attacking the American fans?

MetalDrummer888
12-23-2006, 06:43 PM
i cant even begin to comprehend what would possess somebody to do such a fucking horrible thing like that . . . i mean no matter how much trivium suck, they are a hard-working bunch of guys . . . constant touring and recording . . . i mean, whow the fuck can some dickhead in the crowd think he is above a band that has actually got off their asses and made it big . . . and hes probably just some pasty black metal freak :hecho:

i like how heafy delt with that kid in the youtube video . . . givin him the choice between coming backstage after the show or just leaving . . . better than the little shit-fit he through when i saw them supporting bodom

ChildrenofSodom
12-24-2006, 11:07 AM
The most important question is: who pulls their dick out in the middle of a concert?

JRA
12-24-2006, 11:20 AM
The most important question is: who pulls their dick out in the middle of a concert?

:lol:

Div
12-24-2006, 12:31 PM
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5450/44925deathtofalsemetal2hq9.jpg

JRA
12-24-2006, 01:04 PM
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5450/44925deathtofalsemetal2hq9.jpg

:lol: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist:

JRA
12-24-2006, 01:05 PM
2 seconds ago, my sister ran down the stairs yelling "Death To Lizzy!"

:eyes: :eyes:

DethMaiden
12-24-2006, 01:07 PM
2 seconds ago, my sister ran down the stairs yelling "Death To Lizzy!"

:eyes: :eyes:

Phil Lynott would not like that. :hmm:

Div
12-24-2006, 01:34 PM
What's with everyone complaining over this? Saying it gives metal a bad name? Please. Metal has NEVER been associated with being a good semaritan. The album covers are often derranged and twisted, the lyrics are usually about violence and satan, and the music itself is just loud and obnoxious. That's the style and always has been. If you don't like it then go listen to Taking Back Sunday or something.

Besides has anyone read the comments left by people who were actually AT the show? It wasn't even close to being as bad as everyone's making it out to be. Their skin didn't melt off, their insturments didn't disintigrate, noone was harmed. Yet there's people who leave comments like "those cunts should be shot" ... :tp: yeah, they should be shot, good job Trivium fans, you really know how to prove your maturity.

Maybe when you're the biggest band in metal you should pick some opening acts your fans actually want to see instead of trying to expand your audience.

MetalDrummer888
12-24-2006, 01:37 PM
yeah, they should be shot, good job Trivium fans, you really know how to prove your maturity.

of course throwing a piss-filled balloon at a group of hard-working musicians is definitely mature :cool:

Div
12-24-2006, 01:45 PM
of course throwing a piss-filled balloon at a group of hard-working musicians is definitely mature :cool:

:lol: ok, I see your point, but don't you think people are making too much of a big deal over this? It seems to have turned into a pissing contest (im on a roll) between Trivium fans and non Trivium fans.

MetalDrummer888
12-24-2006, 01:47 PM
:lol: ok, I see your point, but don't you think people are making too much of a big deal over this? It seems to have turned into a pissing contest (im on a roll) between Trivium fans and non Trivium fans.

im not a trvium fan. i think most trivium fans are posers.

i also think that that is not trivium's fault . . . i mean, what about them makes them posers?

and even if they are, i still believe that nobody deserves something like that . . . if you dont like a support act, just deal with it :hecho:

JRA
12-24-2006, 05:01 PM
Phil Lynott would not like that. :hmm:

FYI: My sisters name is Lizzy.

DethMaiden
12-24-2006, 05:03 PM
FYI: My sisters name is Lizzy.

I assumed it had nothing to do with Thin Lizzy :tongue:

JRA
12-24-2006, 05:04 PM
I assumed it had nothing to do with Thin Lizzy :tongue:

I know, I just felt like clarifying it.

DethMaiden
12-24-2006, 05:04 PM
im not a trvium fan. i think most trivium fans are posers.

i also think that that is not trivium's fault . . . i mean, what about them makes them posers?

and even if they are, i still believe that nobody deserves something like that . . . if you dont like a support act, just deal with it :hecho:

Exactly. If I thought it was proper to throw piss at bands I hated but had to watch live, well...I just don't know if I could piss that much.

Maiden33
01-08-2007, 05:08 PM
I personally find this hilarious. It may be slightly wrong of the audience, but it's still hilarious. You'd think for how many great bands out there these days they could get better opening acts? Even decent ones would be nice, though I would've rather had Trivium than BFMV

The real reason I find it hilarious is the "death to false metal" bit, since I have a friend that shouts that at gigs all the time, and now I do too.:eyes:

es156
01-08-2007, 06:42 PM
Exactly. If I thought it was proper to throw piss at bands I hated but had to watch live, well...I just don't know if I could piss that much.

:lol:

OzzFest and Gigantour could be painful!

powerslave_85
01-08-2007, 09:49 PM
I agree, it's not funny or cool at all. What douchebags.

I admit I laughed just a little when something similar happened to Panic! At the Disco at a summer festival.

jaysadler2
01-09-2007, 03:57 AM
I was at the second Maiden show in London on the Staurday and no piss was thrown but there were chants.

I think Trivium are a good support for Maiden, better than BFMV or shitty Funeral For A Friend last year, god that was shit.

But at theendof the day, throwing piss aint gonna solve nothing really, no other support act can be as good as maiden