PDA

View Full Version : CAGE Releases New Music! ALL! FEAR! THE HELL DESTROYER!!!!!!!!

ADD
12-22-2006, 07:39 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=64252

San Diego, California-based heavy metal band CAGE has uploaded a new song, entitled "Hell Destroyer", to its MySpace page. The track is the title cut of the group's recently completed new album, tentatively due in early 2007.

CAGE "has spent the last thee years in making the ultimate concept album based on the bible's revelations mixed with new world order conspiracies that climax with the demonic invasion of the earth," according to a posting on the band's MySpace page.

CAGE's third CD, "Darker than Black", was released in Europe in April 2003 via Germany's Massacre Records. The album was produced at Silvercloud Studio by Richard Carr (HALFORD, BRUCE DICKINSON).

:shred: :shred: :shred: That opening scream is the best I've heard since "Ram It Down", period.

hot_turkey_ed
12-22-2006, 07:41 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=64252

San Diego, California-based heavy metal band CAGE has uploaded a new song, entitled "Hell Destroyer", to its MySpace page. The track is the title cut of the group's recently completed new album, tentatively due in early 2007.

CAGE "has spent the last thee years in making the ultimate concept album based on the bible's revelations mixed with new world order conspiracies that climax with the demonic invasion of the earth," according to a posting on the band's MySpace page.

CAGE's third CD, "Darker than Black", was released in Europe in April 2003 via Germany's Massacre Records. The album was produced at Silvercloud Studio by Richard Carr (HALFORD, BRUCE DICKINSON).

:shred: :shred: :shred: That opening scream is the best I've heard since "Ram It Down", period.

Now we're getting somewhere! :agree:

:ecw: :ecw: :evil: :ecw: :ecw: :evil: :ecw: :ecw:

ADD
12-22-2006, 07:45 PM
Now we're getting somewhere! :agree:

:ecw: :ecw: :evil: :ecw: :ecw: :evil: :ecw: :ecw:

FANTASTIC :hecho:

hot_turkey_ed
12-22-2006, 07:51 PM
FANTASTIC :hecho:

Dude, it's Revelations meets Aliens meets The Exorcist. It's going to fucking rule! There should have squeezed a giant monster attack (i.e. Godzilla) or some elves in there somewhere though... :tongue:

ADD
12-22-2006, 08:09 PM
Dude, it's Revelations meets Aliens meets The Exorcist. It's going to fucking rule! There should have squeezed a giant monster attack (i.e. Godzilla) or some elves in there somewhere though... :tongue:
:lol: I cannot wait, I really hope for all the work they've done and all the shit they've had to go through to get this record finished that they see some success from it :metal: That and a show in SF :cool:

MetalDrummer888
12-22-2006, 09:49 PM
:lol: I cannot wait, I really hope for all the work they've done and all the shit they've had to go through to get this record finished that they see some success from it :metal: That and a show in SF :cool:

wow i had totally forgotten about this band until "chubacabra" popped up while i was listening to my ipod on shuffle :eyes:

cage is fucking sick . . . ill definitely buy this one :rocker:

MetalDrummer888
12-22-2006, 09:52 PM
i have to say, addi i simply cannot see how you can love this band so much and then hate all the judas priest wannabes like primal fear . . . .

MetalDrummer888
12-22-2006, 09:53 PM
hmmm . . . this song was getting kinda boring until the singer started using that growl :bouville: :bouville:

ADD
12-22-2006, 10:01 PM
i have to say, addi i simply cannot see how you can love this band so much and then hate all the judas priest wannabes like primal fear . . . .

Neither can I :party: Actually it's probably because my first experience of them was live, playing before Arch Enemy and Iron Maiden, so you do the math :cool:

Plus, there's no denying that Sean Peck is one hell of a talent. One of the best metal singers out there; he makes this band.

HECHO EN MEXICO
12-23-2006, 11:59 AM
Neither can I :party: Actually it's probably because my first experience of them was live, playing before Arch Enemy and Iron Maiden, so you do the math :cool:

Plus, there's no denying that Sean Peck is one hell of a talent. One of the best metal singers out there; he makes this band.

I WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ADD, SO I AGREE Sean Peck IS ONE OF THE GREATEST SINGERS OUT THERE RIGHT NOW!

HECHO EN MEXICO
12-23-2006, 12:04 PM
CAGE IS WAY BETTER THAN PRIMAL FEAR!

ADD
12-23-2006, 05:01 PM
:fist:

MetalDrummer888
12-23-2006, 06:47 PM

i know :cool:

Fe Maiden
12-25-2006, 07:30 AM
Cool! New Cage!!!!!!1:rocker: