11-23-2006, 11:28 AM
Enjoy your tryptophan nap everyone!!!

MetalDrummer888
11-23-2006, 12:04 PM
Enjoy your tryptophan nap everyone!!!

more like alcohol induced :allan:

ChildrenofSodom
11-23-2006, 01:24 PM
I am going to go to a Indian reservation and take some land and some women, just in rememberance of our forefathers :D

Yoda
11-23-2006, 01:47 PM
I am going to go to a Indian reservation and take some land and some women, just in rememberance of our forefathers :D

It was nice knowing you. :violin:

Yoda
11-23-2006, 01:48 PM
My family unilaterally decided to hold Thanksgiving last Sunday. Today's just another Thursday with no work for me.

JRA
11-23-2006, 03:09 PM
GHii div, you;ve saved me a fuclkulocad of evffore. Theis is dfeffintely one of those nghts, as tyou can plainly eem ass everyione's gonna make funof me for being odrunk . Butg you know what. ;m listeninf to rush's 2112 and lufe is good. yea, everyones gonna make fun of me for this one. and remember everyone, ojnly our hearts nad minds can get shit accomplished. enjoy your turkey, everyone, and enjoy my dunken stupor, cos I will feel so ashamed for it in the morning. Oh yea,

THree cheers for Pavo!!!!!

Get yourn laughs while youn can folos, this shitnhappens only every once in a while, as you all know.

JRA
11-23-2006, 03:11 PM
My family unilaterally decided to hold Thanksgiving last Sunday. Today's just another Thursday with no work for me.

cosnider yourself lucky. then agian, I'm just a young ingnorant priock.

Yoda
11-23-2006, 03:57 PM
cosnider yourself lucky. then agian, I'm just a young ingnorant priock.

Here's my long-term advice for you. Pick the day you want to hold Thanksgiving and invite everyone to your house. Being in control of such matters is quite valuable. If people come, wonderful. If not, their loss.

JRA
11-23-2006, 06:39 PM
Here's my long-term advice for you. Pick the day you want to hold Thanksgiving and invite everyone to your house. Being in control of such matters is quite valuable. If people come, wonderful. If not, their loss.

You're absolutely right. Especially since I cannot stand the typical Thaksgiving food.

Yoda
11-23-2006, 06:48 PM
You're absolutely right. Especially since I cannot stand the typical Thaksgiving food.

Next year I'm going for gefilte fish, brisket, and kugel; however, since turkey is apparently required we'll have some Wild Turkey to wash it down.

I'm not sure how that plan will go over with the guests, though.

JRA
11-23-2006, 06:50 PM
Next year I'm going for gefilte fish, brisket, and kugel; however, since turkey is apparently required we'll have some Wild Turkey to wash it down.

I'm not sure how that plan will go over with the guests, though.

Ketchup will probably help. (well with the brisket anyway, as for the kugel, your on your own there.)

Yoda
11-23-2006, 06:53 PM
Ketchup will probably help. (well with the brisket anyway, as for the kugel, your on your own there.)

My wife can make a good kugel. In fact, she's going to make some around midnight tonight. We're real party animals. :lol:

JRA
11-23-2006, 06:57 PM
My wife can make a good kugel. In fact, she's going to make some around midnight tonight. We're real party animals. :lol:

Well, my previous statement came from somebody who tried kugel when I was about 6 and choked on it or something, because I can't stand kugel, at all.

On a completely unrelated note, the Stained Class album sounds alot faster when your buzzed. White Heat, Red Hot came on, and I was like "what? It's not that fast. Is it?:eyes: "

Ah Priest.

JRA
11-23-2006, 07:05 PM
It was nice knowing you. :violin:

Exactly, that was a fucking idiotic statement (CoS that is).

JRA
11-23-2006, 07:06 PM
GHii div, you;ve saved me a fuclkulocad of evffore. Theis is dfeffintely one of those nghts, as tyou can plainly eem ass everyione's gonna make funof me for being odrunk . Butg you know what. ;m listeninf to rush's 2112 and lufe is good. yea, everyones gonna make fun of me for this one. and remember everyone, ojnly our hearts nad minds can get shit accomplished. enjoy your turkey, everyone, and enjoy my dunken stupor, cos I will feel so ashamed for it in the morning. Oh yea,

THree cheers for Pavo!!!!!

Get yourn laughs while youn can folos, this shitnhappens only every once in a while, as you all know.

Good lord, I feel embarrased already.:hecho:

Div
11-23-2006, 07:23 PM
Good lord, I feel embarrased already.:hecho:

thats nothing compared to how embarrased youll feel when u remember posting those pics of yourself humping the pie :eyes:

JRA
11-23-2006, 08:09 PM
thats nothing compared to how embarrased youll feel when u remember posting those pics of yourself humping the pie :eyes:

That would work. If I actually posted me humping a pie.

SomewhereInTime72
11-23-2006, 08:33 PM
That would work. If I actually posted me humping a pie.

Did you ahve to check? :tongue:

JRA
11-23-2006, 08:43 PM
Did you ahve to check? :tongue:

Very funny. No. I've never even eaten a pie. Cakes are better :fist:

DethMaiden
11-25-2006, 06:28 PM
Don't tell me I'm the only one who listened to Maiden's "The Pilgrim" back to back with Anthrax's "Indians".

JRA
11-25-2006, 06:32 PM
Don't tell me I'm the only one who listened to Maiden's "The Pilgrim" back to back with Anthrax's "Indians".

:lol:

I guess so. I would have listened to Run To The Hills along with Indians.

Div
11-26-2006, 12:13 PM
Don't forget Spirit Horse Of The Cherokee - Manowar :D

JRA
11-26-2006, 04:06 PM
Priest's Savage works too, except that song is kinda lame.