PDA

View Full Version : Tool -- Brussels, Belgium -- November 10th, 2006

sneakbobcat
11-12-2006, 02:31 AM
I'm probably the only one who cares but.. new song on setlist!!!!

Stinkfist
The Pot
Forty-Six & 2
Jambi
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Swamp Song
Lateralus
Vicarious
∆nema

DethMaiden
11-12-2006, 05:00 AM
No "Wings" or "Days" :(

SomewhereInTime72
11-12-2006, 12:04 PM
No "Wings" :horns: ...or "Days" :(

Fixed. :D

DethMaiden
11-12-2006, 12:07 PM
Fixed. :D

I agree. Somehow, even though they're the same basic structure, Wings for Marie is boring as hell and 10,000 Days kicks ass.

ADD
11-12-2006, 12:21 PM
FUCK YES. SWAMP SONG.

sneakbobcat
11-12-2006, 01:13 PM
I'm hoping that we get a nice treat since nobody in Scotland smokes at gigs. Maynard has been complaining about smokers, and hence wearing a gas mask to gigs. Hopefully he gives us a nice treat of songs for our gratitude towards him :D i hope.

insipidzombie
11-12-2006, 02:19 PM
you know what Mastodon played?

sneakbobcat
11-13-2006, 08:22 AM
you know what Mastodon played?

no i'll have a look for it though.

sneakbobcat
11-13-2006, 01:15 PM
Swamp song has stayed in the setlist for Italy as well. Now let's hope it keeps for the rest of the tour. And possibly replace another song (not the pot or any other good ones) with something from Aenima or possibly undertow, or lateralus, infact im not bothered anything new :)

ADD
11-13-2006, 04:15 PM
Swamp Song isn't enough to make me go next time, but if they put Wings/10k Days also then maybe :D

sneakbobcat
11-14-2006, 11:02 AM
Mastodon:

This Mortal Soil
The Wolf Is Loose
Crystal Skull
Capilarian Crest
Colony Of Birchmen
Seabeast
Sleeping Giant
Megalodon
Hearts Alive

Found one. It looks like a really good setlist too. Even though this is the first Mastodon show i will attend and i don't get to see Blood And Thunder, Iron Tusk or I am Ahab.. im still happy with that.

DethMaiden
11-14-2006, 11:28 AM
Mastodon:

This Mortal Soil
The Wolf Is Loose
Crystal Skull
Capilarian Crest
Colony Of Birchmen
Seabeast
Sleeping Giant
Megalodon
Hearts Alive

Found one. It looks like a really good setlist too. Even though this is the first Mastodon show i will attend and i don't get to see Blood And Thunder, Iron Tusk or I am Ahab.. im still happy with that.

THIS MORTAL FUCKING SOIL!!?!?!?!?:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

ADD
11-14-2006, 11:49 AM
It had to be put in there sooner or later :cool:

JRA
11-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Even though this is the first Mastodon show i will attend and i don't get to see Blood And Thunder, Iron Tusk or I am Ahab.. im still happy with that.

They kept the assault that is Megalodon. That is what matters.

sneakbobcat
11-14-2006, 01:19 PM
now im excited. Just so it doesn't annoy people unless im requested to put it on a seperate thread. Look at what tool played in Italy last night:

Stinkfist
The Pot
46&2
Jambi
Schism
Rosetta Stoned (no Lost Keys)
Sober
--------
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious
Aenema

This setlist is more what im looking for, very pleased with that. Now one request, replace Sober with Swamp Song :D

ADD
11-14-2006, 02:22 PM
now im excited. Just so it doesn't annoy people unless im requested to put it on a seperate thread. Look at what tool played in Italy last night:

Stinkfist
The Pot
46&2
Jambi
Schism
Rosetta Stoned (no Lost Keys)
Sober
--------
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious
Aenema

This setlist is more what im looking for, very pleased with that. Now one request, replace Sober with Swamp Song :D

Rosetta Stoned needs Lost Keys, Sober needs to die and Swamp Song arises again in its place to stay permanently. Otherwise, if thats the set they'll be playing come next spring then I would go see it in a heartbeat:allan:

DethMaiden
11-14-2006, 03:35 PM
Rosetta Stoned needs Lost Keys, Sober needs to die and Swamp Song arises again in its place to stay permanently. Otherwise, if thats the set they'll be playing come next spring then I would go see it in a heartbeat:allan:

Let's face it. No matter what Tool choose to play, you'll see them in the spring.

SomewhereInTime72
11-14-2006, 04:38 PM
Let's face it. No matter what Tool choose to play, you'll see them in the spring.

:lol: :lol:

ADD
11-14-2006, 08:34 PM
:(

DethMaiden
11-15-2006, 02:36 AM
:(

Not meant derogatorially, but even if Queensrˇche were playing Hear in the Now Frontier in its entirety, I'd see it, because it's Queensrˇche. Same principle applies to you and Tool, and probably Maiden and Rush. Right?

ADD
11-15-2006, 12:14 PM
Not meant derogatorially, but even if Queensrˇche were playing Hear in the Now Frontier in its entirety, I'd see it, because it's Queensrˇche. Same principle applies to you and Tool, and probably Maiden and Rush. Right?
Probably.

sneakbobcat
11-15-2006, 12:17 PM
Probably.

you know they are worth every cent or penny they charge to go and see them, even if it is the same setlist. But i do agree, it would be nice if it was changed.