PDA

View Full Version : Dio: Heaven and Hell In America!

EvilCheeseWedge
11-09-2006, 01:14 PM
Classic Rock: Speaking of Tony Iommi, there are of course rumors that you will be reuniting with him, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward as HEAVEN AND HELL next year.

Ronnie: They're absolutely true. We'll probably be doing a year of touring together. And it's looking like you'll see us at the Monsters of Rock festival, then shows in America. And after that we'll come back to the U.K. for eight or nine more shows.

Classic Rock: That's amazing news. More amazing still was that Ozzy Osbourne wished you well with HEAVEN AND HELL.

Ronnie: Yes, he did. Bless Ozzy. He's a special, special person. He's one of the creators of heavy metal music. He deserves wondrous applause, he's a wonderful man and I hope he and Sharon's lives are very, very happy.

- http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=61878

ChildrenofSodom
11-09-2006, 01:52 PM
:party:

HECHO EN MEXICO
11-09-2006, 02:40 PM
:party: :rocker: :party:

ADD
11-09-2006, 03:01 PM
Count it :cool:

es156
11-09-2006, 04:41 PM
YES! YES! YES!

:rocker: :rocker:

HECHO EN MEXICO
11-09-2006, 04:52 PM
THANK YOU JESUS!

JRA
11-09-2006, 04:59 PM
THANK YOU JESUS!

I do believe you mean Satan. :D

HECHO EN MEXICO
11-09-2006, 05:10 PM
I do believe you mean Satan. :D
IM PRETTY SURE JESUS IS REALY INTO BLACK SABBATH.

(PIC BELOW)
SEE TONY IS ROCKIN' HIS CROSS!

http://www.rocktron.com/artist/iommi.jpg

HECHO EN MEXICO
11-09-2006, 05:13 PM
THE BIBLE
(of heavy metal)

http://rocksiteworld.weblogger.terra.com.br/img/blackbox.jpg

DethMaiden
11-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Ozzy is special, alright :lol:

MetalDrummer888
11-09-2006, 06:10 PM
wow i will definetly go and see that :party:

JRA
11-09-2006, 06:13 PM
IM PRETTY SURE JESUS IS REALY INTO BLACK SABBATH.

(PIC BELOW)
SEE TONY IS ROCKIN' HIS CROSS!

http://www.rocktron.com/artist/iommi.jpg

Oh yea, I forgot about that.:bricks:

HECHO EN MEXICO
11-09-2006, 07:58 PM
Oh yea, I forgot about that.:bricks:
:tongue: :allan:

EvilCheeseWedge
11-09-2006, 08:54 PM
I am definitely happy about this. I will set aside funds for this as soon as I can so I can handle travel, because I'm willing to travel quite a ways for this.

I have to say, I'm surprised we're not seeing the Dio Sabbath boxset in time for the holidays this year - especially in light of all this news.

MetalDrummer888
11-09-2006, 08:58 PM
wow im listening to the mob rules right now . . . i had forgotten how good dio sabbath was

holy shit i cant wait for this tour :party: :party:

EvilCheeseWedge
11-09-2006, 09:05 PM
wow im listening to the mob rules right now . . . i had forgotten how good dio sabbath was

holy shit i cant wait for this tour :party: :party:
Hell yeah! It will be amazing :horns:

My only concern is Bill Ward. Ozzfest '04 he seemed fined, but he really semeed slowed down in '05. He still keeps the beat just fine, and plays at the right tempo, but he seemed to be doing it at the expense of fills and whatnot. It could've been a bad night, but I think physically Bill is about as weak of a link as Ozzy in the band (especially because his role is more physically demanding than Ozzy's.)

Anyways, coupled with the fact that he didn't really play on two out of the three Dio Sabbath albums... well I just hope he can keep up and play interesting parts. I don't think he'd agree to something like this if he couldn't though, so hopefully I'm concerned about nothing :D

JRA
11-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Anyways, coupled with the fact that he didn't really play on two out of the three Dio Sabbath albums... well I just hope he can keep up and play interesting parts. I don't think he'd agree to something like this if he couldn't though, so hopefully I'm concerned about nothing :D

That's one of the reasons that I think Bill isn't a good choice as a drummer for this. Bill isn't exactly aging well. I remember at Ozzfest when they were about to play Snowblind not only did he start before the rest of the band did (to which Ozzy replied "It's ok. He's old.), but he also ended the song prematurely with out even knowing it, skipping out on the fast part in the process.

EvilCheeseWedge
11-09-2006, 09:46 PM
That's one of the reasons that I think Bill isn't a good choice as a drummer for this. Bill isn't exactly aging well. I remember at Ozzfest when they were about to play Snowblind not only did he start before the rest of the band did (to which Ozzy replied "It's ok. He's old.), but he also ended the song prematurely with out even knowing it, skipping out on the fast part in the process.
Yeah, I dunno about Bill :(

jaysadler2
11-10-2006, 05:19 AM
"It's Just A Heaven and Hell!!!!!!".............."Oh...Wellllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rock on!!!