PDA

View Full Version : The third best jacket on the board

ChildrenofSodom
10-28-2006, 12:22 PM
I know that Addi and Brady have better jackets than me, I have to say mine is pretty good for having it since Mid July of this year.

If you have a cool patch jacket, post pics of it.

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/5793/imag0026ym3.jpg

Anthrax, Danzig, Megadeth, Dio, Spinal Tap, Cradle of filth, American Flag, Shadows Fall, Iron Maiden
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2581/imag0028ut2.jpg

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4160/imag0030wb5.jpg

Kreator, Down, Harley Davidson, Marine Assault Squad-331

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1589/imag0031yn7.jpg

SomewhereInTime72
10-28-2006, 12:24 PM
Pretty cool. :allan:

ChildrenofSodom
10-28-2006, 12:25 PM
Pretty cool. :allan:

Thanks

Div
10-28-2006, 12:40 PM
Marine Assault Squad-331

???

ChildrenofSodom
10-28-2006, 12:43 PM
Marine Assault Squad-331

???

My grandpa got it while serving in the Marine Corps. It was from his squadron that was based partly in Gitmo, before he was sent to fight in Vietnam. He doesnt have a denim jacket, and I do, so I asked him if I could have it, to pay tribute to the him and other Veterans, and he said yes....so....

ChildrenofSodom
10-28-2006, 12:48 PM
while we are talking about patches, I am thinking out getting the following (either buy them myself, or have relatives get them for Christmas):

Pleasure to Kill-woven
Kataklysm-woven
Hammerfall-WANTS YOU woven
Grave Digger-Heave Metal Breakdown woven
BLS-woven
Sepultura-tribal S woven
Judas Priest-retribution woven
Dismember-Massive Killing Capacity embroidered
Opeth-big O embroidered
Icarus Witch-embroidered
Tourniquet-embroidered

Along with a David Allen Coe shirt, Dio Killing the Dragon long sleeve, DIO sweatband, Kreator Pleasure to Kill chain watch, and Megadeth wristband. Should be a fun Christmas :horns:

powerslave_85
10-28-2006, 01:27 PM
Mine's not a jacket, but rather my backpack. Still has lots of stuff:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/powerslave_85/patches.jpg

List of buttons:
Top row (L to R): Against Me!, Sleater-Kinney "The Woods" cover, Dead Kennedys "Holiday in Cambodia," Sleater-Kinney Carrie portrait, Sleater-Kinney Janet portrait, Sleater-Kinney group photo, Bad Religion

Bottom row (L to R): Tsunami Bomb, AFI, Sub-Pop Records, Sleater-Kinney tree logo, "Fuck Bush," Dead Kennedys logo, Dead Kennedys "Police Truck"

Third row: Guinness bottle cap I made into a button

Patches: AFI, Iron Maiden, Bad Religion, Against Me!, The Clash

ChildrenofSodom
10-28-2006, 01:30 PM
Mine's not a jacket, but rather my backpack. Still has lots of stuff:

List of buttons:
Top row (L to R): Against Me!, Sleater-Kinney "The Woods" cover, Dead Kennedys "Holiday in Cambodia," Sleater-Kinney Carrie portrait, Sleater-Kinney Janet portrait, Sleater-Kinney group photo, Bad Religion

Bottom row (L to R): Tsunami Bomb, AFI, Sub-Pop Records, Sleater-Kinney tree logo, "Fuck Bush," Dead Kennedys logo, Dead Kennedys "Police Truck"

Third row: Guinness bottle cap I made into a button

Patches: AFI, Iron Maiden, Bad Religion, Against Me!, The Clash

listen to punk, much?

Oh..and is that a messenger bag?

powerslave_85
10-28-2006, 01:32 PM
listen to punk, much?

Oh..and is that a messenger bag?
Yeah, it's a messenger bag. Easier on my back and I can put more patches and shit on it.

Div
10-28-2006, 01:35 PM
I've only begun adding patches to my vest since april, so I don't have many.

Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Manowar, Dio, King Diamond, Megadeth, and Iron Maiden.

I want to get Amon Amarth, Kamelot, and Queensryche. and maybe Sodom, but I've only heard 3 of their albums so I gotta listen to more of them first.

As for a back patch, I saw a Somewhere In Time patch but other then that I have no ideas yet.

ChildrenofSodom
10-28-2006, 01:36 PM
Yeah, it's a messenger bag. Easier on my back and I can put more patches and shit on it.

haha.....I hate kids at my school that have messenger bags. Usually bandies or emos. Fruits-cakes: one and all.

Except for you...of course.

Div
10-28-2006, 01:48 PM
nothing says "little schoolboy" to girls more then carrying a backpack in college.

I just carry my books seperate, but if I had to I'd get a leather bag.

powerslave_85
10-28-2006, 01:50 PM
nothing says "little schoolboy" to girls more then carrying a backpack in college.

What? EVERYONE has backpacks. Besides, I live off campus, so I have to bring everything I need for the day.

SomewhereInTime72
10-28-2006, 01:54 PM
What? EVERYONE has backpacks. Besides, I live off campus, so I have to bring everything I need for the day.
If you lived on campus I'd imagine there's not much need for one.

ChildrenofSodom
10-28-2006, 01:56 PM

I have a small red bookbag that I sling over my shoulder....but that is only to and from school.

Last year, I had so many books, and as the fruity freshman that I, I held my books with two hands and waddled around the halls. Now I can hold all of them with one arm.....so I can drop them quickly.in case I have to kick some asses.
.....http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/5239/birthday134ze6.jpg

DethMaiden
10-28-2006, 04:05 PM
I'm probably getting a messenger bag and a denim jacket sometime in the next year or so.

powerslave_85
10-28-2006, 04:23 PM
I don't give a shit if it makes me look like a "fruit-cake," messenger bags are so much better and more comfortable than regular backpacks.

Besides, how stupid do you have to be to make fun of someone for having a messenger bag? :tp:

DethMaiden
10-28-2006, 04:28 PM
I don't give a shit if it makes me look like a "fruit-cake," messenger bags are so much better and more comfortable than regular backpacks.

Besides, how stupid do you have to be to make fun of someone for having a messenger bag? :tp:

I'm finding that one will soon become utterly necessary. I'm aiming for the Megadeth one I saw once.

MetalDrummer888
10-29-2006, 09:02 AM
mines signed by dio :rocker:

and itll come off off i wash it :flame:

so i cant wear it :eyes:

ChildrenofSodom
10-29-2006, 11:02 AM
mines signed by dio :rocker:

and itll come off off i wash it :flame:

so i cant wear it :eyes:
i think you can dry clean it...

or....FEBREEZE

ChildrenofSodom
10-29-2006, 11:03 AM
I'm finding that one will soon become utterly necessary. I'm aiming for the Megadeth one I saw once.

how will it be necessary?

DethMaiden
10-29-2006, 12:08 PM
how will it be necessary?

Well, bookbags are pretty queer, and I don't really want to carry my books around in my arms, let alone go to my locker multiple times throughout the day.

Messenger bag!

Div
10-29-2006, 12:10 PM
get a leather one

DethMaiden
10-29-2006, 12:15 PM
get a leather one

Eh, then I wouldn't be able to/want to put patches on it.

ChildrenofSodom
10-29-2006, 06:44 PM
Well, bookbags are pretty queer, and I don't really want to carry my books around in my arms, let alone go to my locker multiple times throughout the day.

Messenger bag!

Because we carry SO many books :tp:

And strapping a giant PURSE around your arm is more queer than slinging a backpack around your arm.

http://www.moonkingdomproducts.com/hellokitty/messenger-bag-pd.jpg

http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~sreid/image/jpeg/bookbag.JPG

ChildrenofSodom
08-30-2008, 08:19 AM
Sorry to resurrect this..but...

Why was I such a fucking tool back then? Rereading some of my old shit here, I was such a douchebag. My jacket looked lame as hell (I'll post new pics of it and my vest later) and I was yelling at Brad for having a messenger bag, when I myself have one now.

Between that, liking Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir, being a hardcore Christian and Republican, then giving Ron Paul a blowjob at every opportunity, I must have been a fucking herpes wart on the ass of this place......

I'm sorry guys.

SirLardsAlot
08-30-2008, 09:44 AM

Why was I such a fucking tool back then? Rereading some of my old shit here, I was such a douchebag. My jacket looked lame as hell (I'll post new pics of it and my vest later) and I was yelling at Brad for having a messenger bag, when I myself have one now.

Between that, liking Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir, being a hardcore Christian and Republican, then giving Ron Paul a blowjob at every opportunity, I must have been a fucking herpes wart on the ass of this place......

I'm sorry guys.

Yeah no offense but I used to really not like you, haha. You're not bad now though ;)

SomewhereInTime72
08-30-2008, 10:13 AM
Haha, yeah. Wasn't there like a period of time like 3 or 4 years ago when everyone was kinda just pissed at you..? And then that pretty much just gradually faded away as you also gradually became less of a douche? ;) :tongue::cool:

ChildrenofSodom
08-30-2008, 10:15 AM
Haha, yeah. Wasn't there like a period of time like 3 or 4 years ago when everyone was kinda just pissed at you..? And then that pretty much just gradually faded away as you also gradually became less of a douche? ;) :tongue::cool:

Yeah...It can be said that I transformed a bit. And yes, everyone here used to hate me, and now virtually everyone either ignores me or is indifferent. Oh well, I reap what I sow, I guess. I'm sure I would tear about the old me and his political and religious beliefs.

JRA
08-30-2008, 04:12 PM

I'm sorry guys.

To be fair, you were a 16 year old boy (http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/16_year_old). It's called maturity. That, and I think Angelripper was gradually replacing you as the village douche. (seriously, how is possible that somebody likes Limp Bizkit and Manowar?)