PDA

View Full Version : JUDAS PRIEST's HALFORD: 'Nostradamus' CD Will Be 'Bigger' And 'More Metallized'

es156
10-28-2006, 06:28 AM
Source: Blabbermouth

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=61141

So, they will be playing their entire new CD live as well. I wonder how that will go over with their fans? And do you think that the last part of that was a shot at Maiden? (The part about not surprising people by playing the entire CD.)

:hmm:

ChildrenofSodom
10-28-2006, 06:33 AM
I didnt even know they were making a new album.

DethMaiden
10-28-2006, 06:35 AM
I'm excited for this album, because we finally get a Priest concept record, and because I'll finally get to see Priest. They should have Slayer open so I can kill two birds with one stone.

ChildrenofSodom
10-28-2006, 06:40 AM
I'm excited for this album, because we finally get a Priest concept record, and because I'll finally get to see Priest. They should have Slayer open so I can kill two birds with one stone.

that would be cool. Or even, Judas Priest, with Iced Earth and Tribe of Gypsies openning.

overkiller
10-28-2006, 07:03 AM
So, they will be playing their entire new CD live as well. I wonder how that will go over with their fans? And do you think that the last part of that was a shot at Maiden? (The part about not surprising people by playing the entire CD.)

Thank you, Priest. Fuck you, Maiden.

Spiral_Slave
10-28-2006, 07:05 AM
The new album sounds really cool. :horns:

DethMaiden
10-28-2006, 08:27 AM
(The part about not surprising people by playing the entire CD.)

We knew about the possibility of the entire AMOLAD album being played live before it even came out.

JRA
10-28-2006, 08:55 AM
Well, its a concept album, you're allowed to play it in its entirety live.

Rob sounds like he's starting to take things a bit too seriously though. I'm beginning to think bands shouldn't talk about their new albums. All it does it hype people up, which makes less room for enjoyment and more room for being dissapointed.

MetalDrummer888
10-28-2006, 09:22 AM
wow . . . this album sounds likes its gonna be really cool.

i hope they do the nostradamus thing near SF . . . id love to go see that

es156
10-28-2006, 09:47 AM
We knew about the possibility of the entire AMOLAD album being played live before it even came out.

I know that we weren't surprised, but a lot of people were. Overkiller obviously was not happy about it. I thought it was one of the best shows that I have ever seen.

Div
10-28-2006, 11:41 AM
I thought it was one of the best shows that I have ever seen.

:fist:

Div
10-28-2006, 12:07 PM
that would be cool. Or even, Judas Priest, with Iced Earth and Tribe of Gypsies openning.

Unlikely, Iced Earth is doing their own world tour at the end of next year. I don't think they are on the same record label anyway.

ADD
10-28-2006, 03:34 PM
I'm beginning to think bands shouldn't talk about their new albums. All it does it hype people up, which makes less room for enjoyment and more room for being dissapointed.

Agreed 100%. Let the music speak for itself.

JRA
10-28-2006, 04:23 PM
Unlikely, Iced Earth is doing their own world tour at the end of next year. I don't think they are on the same record label anyway.

Since when do bands have to be on the same record label to tour with each other?

DethMaiden
10-28-2006, 04:29 PM
Since when do bands have to be on the same record label to tour with each other?

Since never.

overkiller
10-28-2006, 09:05 PM

They don't, but very often that's how tours are set up.