PDA

View Full Version : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY GOD WHY!?!?

DethMaiden
10-17-2006, 05:11 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

CD Connection, my #1 hangout, #1 place I spend money, and the place I was getting a job is fucking going out of business, last day October 28th. I can't even think straight I'm so fucking pissed off. Seriously, fuck downloads. Fuck mp3s, fuck iTunes, fuck the digital revolution, fuck Walmart, fuck FYE and Virgin Records, and fuck the city of Troy, Ohio for letting this happen.

FUCK:bouville: :bouville: :bouville:

DethMaiden
10-17-2006, 05:13 PM
The worst part I forgot: I WAS THERE TO TURN IN MY APPLICATION WHEN I FOUND OUT

Spiral_Slave
10-17-2006, 05:20 PM
That's a huge bummer dude. :bouville:

DethMaiden
10-17-2006, 05:22 PM
I guess I'm starting to come down, I found out an hour and a half ago. But damn, this is painful. That was the only thing that made my town worth shit.

JRA
10-17-2006, 05:42 PM
The worst part I forgot: I WAS THERE TO TURN IN MY APPLICATION WHEN I FOUND OUT

Damn, that's insult to injury right there.

ADD
10-17-2006, 06:27 PM
fuck downloads. Fuck mp3s, fuck iTunes, fuck the digital revolution

:eyes:

Sucks though dude. I'm really sorry.

powerslave_85
10-17-2006, 06:55 PM
Maybe they'll have an awesome going-out-of-business sale? Sucks about your potential job, though.

Fe Maiden
10-17-2006, 07:46 PM
I heard Tower Records may be going out of business as well. I'm not sure if it is all of them or just one store.

powerslave_85
10-17-2006, 07:51 PM
I heard Tower Records may be going out of business as well. I'm not sure if it is all of them or just one store.
I'm pretty sure the whole chain is going out of business.

DethMaiden
10-18-2006, 07:42 AM
Maybe they'll have an awesome going-out-of-business sale? Sucks about your potential job, though.

Actually, the sale is just $2 off per item, because they're sending all the stuff to the CD Connection in Huber Heights, 45 minutes away.

Whereas I could walk to this one in 10 minutes.

DethMaiden
10-18-2006, 07:43 AM

Sucks though dude. I'm really sorry.

Well, no one buys CDs anymore because they get it online. If I'm the only one consistently buying CDs there, I can't save a store by myself.

Fe Maiden
10-18-2006, 07:55 AM
Well, no one buys CDs anymoreI DO!:allan:

Fe Maiden
10-18-2006, 07:55 AM
I'm pretty sure the whole chain is going out of business.:eek:

es156
10-18-2006, 09:20 AM
I'm pretty sure the whole chain is going out of business.

Yeah, Tower Records was auctioned off and the company who bought them is going to liquidate the entire chain. I think that they are going to auction off the Tower Records building in Hollywood. I should have visited that place when I had the chance a couple of years ago.

:mad:

ChildrenofSodom
10-18-2006, 12:51 PM
Wal-mart and FYE have nothing nothing to do with this.

And you didnt need to skip school because of it :tp:

Oh.....MR PURDY, THE BAND DIRECTOR, GOT ARRESTED FOR HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER DUDE IN THE DAYTON PARK....AT 5:30 in the AFTERNOON!!! :lol:

DethMaiden
10-18-2006, 12:56 PM
Wal-mart and FYE have nothing nothing to do with this.

And you didnt need to skip school because of it :tp:

Oh.....MR PURDY, THE BAND DIRECTOR, GOT ARRESTED FOR HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER DUDE IN THE DAYTON PARK....AT 5:30 in the AFTERNOON!!! :lol:

Actually they do.

Actually I did.

Actually two dudes.

ChildrenofSodom
10-18-2006, 01:06 PM
Actually they do.

Actually I did.

Actually two dudes.

no they dont.

dont be such a baby...you made Matt tape my interview with Mr.Dunn

and Jessica, Amanda, and Matt are scolding me for finding humor in the scandal of the adulterous closet-homosexual band director.

DethMaiden
10-18-2006, 01:08 PM
no they dont.

dont be such a baby...you made Matt tape my interview with Mr.Dunn

and Jessica, Amanda, and Matt are scolding me for finding humor in the scandal of the adulterous closet-homosexual band director.

I think they probably do, even though they can't personally be to blame. It's actually their shoppers. But moreso the downloads.

I was gonna call at 2:40 and ask if you needed me to come down, but I forgot :(

Frankly, he made a bad decision, and he had to know that it would make him the butt-end (hahaha) of some jokes. Creepiest part is that we saw him at the gym just an hour before he got caught.

ChildrenofSodom
10-18-2006, 01:11 PM
I think they probably do, even though they can't personally be to blame. It's actually their shoppers. But moreso the downloads.

I was gonna call at 2:40 and ask if you needed me to come down, but I forgot :(

Frankly, he made a bad decision, and he had to know that it would make him the butt-end (hahaha) of some jokes. Creepiest part is that we saw him at the gym just an hour before he got caught.

I know....he probably said..

"Can we wrap up this tour of the gym please? I gotta bend a homeless fellow over the teeter-totter in about an hour..

DethMaiden
10-18-2006, 01:26 PM
:cool:

JRA
10-18-2006, 01:35 PM

His name is Mr. Purdy. What would you expect?

ChildrenofSodom
10-18-2006, 01:39 PM
:cool:

OMFG...I ACTUALLY LOL'D...THAT IS THE BEST FUCKING PICTURE EVER...........HAHAHAHAHHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

JRA
10-18-2006, 01:45 PM
All this talk of men frolicking in the park reminds me of another joke.

What's the difference between a refrigerator and a gay guy?

The refrigerator doesn't fart whn you pull the meat out.:D

ChildrenofSodom
10-18-2006, 01:53 PM
All this talk of men frolicking in the park reminds me of another joke.

What's the difference between a refrigerator and a gay guy?

The refrigerator doesn't fart whn you pull the meat out.:D

that is a good one....but...

:thelaw:

JRA
10-18-2006, 01:55 PM
that is a good one....but...

:thelaw:

Somehow I don't believe you are a mod. If a mod yells at me then I shall consider.

DethMaiden
10-18-2006, 02:02 PM
OMFG...I ACTUALLY LOL'D...THAT IS THE BEST FUCKING PICTURE EVER...........HAHAHAHAHHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

My photoshopping is da bomb. :cool:

But if I brought that pic to school I'd get expelled :eyes:

ChildrenofSodom
10-18-2006, 02:20 PM
My photoshopping is da bomb. :cool:

But if I brought that pic to school I'd get expelled :eyes:

you should print it off and tape it to the band door!

:lol:

or even to Arielle's books when she isnt looking :lol:

DethMaiden
10-18-2006, 02:23 PM
you should print it off and tape it to the band door!

:lol:

or even to Arielle's books when she isnt looking :lol:

I wonder how many people would actually link it back to the owl and how many would just think it cruel.

ChildrenofSodom
10-18-2006, 02:28 PM
I wonder how many people would actually link it back to the owl and how many would just think it cruel.

face it...the only people that know about buttsecks are the sheeple that you talk to on myspace....you and your efforts to spread Queensryche, Zomgerz, and buttsecks to the masses :tp:

DethMaiden
10-18-2006, 02:30 PM
face it...the only people that know about buttsecks are the sheeple that you talk to on myspace....you and your efforts to spread Queensryche, Zomgerz, and buttsecks to the masses :tp:

Et tu, Brute?

ADD
10-18-2006, 03:58 PM
CD stores are irrelevant these days, if your store sold LP's as well it would survive:cool: