Peace Sells

Holy Wars...the Punishment Due

Couldn't ask for a better set from Megadeth

Opeth played
The Grand Conjuration
The Leper Affinity
Windowpane
Deliverance

I'm too tired for a full review but it was an amazing show. Last of GT2006 and better cause it was free for me(thanks to Century Media record label)

I'll post more info later

SomewhereInTime72
10-09-2006, 12:03 AM
Thats an awesome Megadeth set. :rocker: :rocker:

DethMaiden
10-09-2006, 03:33 AM
You got The Grand Conjuration instead of Ghost of Perdition I see...that sucks.:(

JRA
10-09-2006, 07:49 AM
Sweet fuckin Megadeth set! Well, except for the Scorpion, but hey, you got 17 other killer songs to make up for it! By the way, did Megadeth play Mechanix in its entirety or just the first half?

sylpriest
10-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Sweet fuckin Megadeth set! Well, except for the Scorpion, but hey, you got 17 other killer songs to make up for it! By the way, did Megadeth play Mechanix in its entirety or just the first half?

haha I love the Scorpion:D

We got all Mechanix....and it was INCREDIBLE!:rocker:

anthraxmosher
10-09-2006, 06:15 PM
Four Horsemen>Mechanix

ADD
10-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Four Horsemen>Mechanix
:metal:

DethMaiden
10-10-2006, 03:34 AM
Megadeth > Metallica

sylpriest
10-10-2006, 03:37 AM
Megadeth > Metallica

:rocker:

hot_turkey_ed
10-13-2006, 10:38 AM
Motorhead Jeff and were in Orlando when this concert went down. Damn it, I need to pay more attention. :mad:

BonZo Verdo
10-25-2006, 02:43 PM
only 4 songs of opeth??.. naaaaaa
bad bad..

anthraxmosher
10-31-2006, 06:57 PM
Megadeth > Metallica
you wish man!! Metallica is easily better than Megadeth!! Can Megadeth tour on their own and SELL OUT arena after arena night after night!??? The only reason the concept for Gigantour was invented was to give that Jew Monger Mustaine money. Im sure on all the dates, Overkill walked all over Megadeth!!! Its a shame Overkill wasnt shown the respect they deserve and that they were forced to play BEFORE shitty new bands like Opeth, Lamb of God and Arch Enemy. 'Nuff said!!

JRA
10-31-2006, 07:17 PM
you wish man!! Metallica is easily better than Megadeth!! Can Megadeth tour on their own and SELL OUT arena after arena night after night!??? The only reason the concept for Gigantour was invented was to give that Jew Monger Mustaine money. Im sure on all the dates, Overkill walked all over Megadeth!!! Its a shame Overkill wasnt shown the respect they deserve and that they were forced to play BEFORE shitty new bands like Opeth, Lamb of God and Arch Enemy. 'Nuff said!!

Just because you sellout huge arenas doesn't make you good.

DethMaiden
11-01-2006, 03:30 AM
you wish man!! Metallica is easily better than Megadeth!!

I stopped reading here :hecho:

anthraxmosher
11-01-2006, 04:24 PM
Not my fault you guys prefer Spewstains money making skeems to Metallica concerts. You either pay 40 bucks to see Overkill go on before shitty bands and upstage everyone or you pay 65 bucks and you get to see the best damn heavy metal band ever get up there and simultaneously kick every other bands ass. Regardless of who they are. And to the people that say Metallica sold out, I think Lars put it best when he said " Yea we sell out, EVERY NIGHT!!" :rocker: :rocker: :D :D

THRASHlustBOMB
11-02-2006, 08:45 AM
Not my fault you guys prefer Spewstains money making skeems to Metallica concerts. You either pay 40 bucks to see Overkill go on before shitty bands and upstage everyone or you pay 65 bucks and you get to see the best damn heavy metal band ever get up there and simultaneously kick every other bands ass. Regardless of who they are. And to the people that say Metallica sold out, I think Lars put it best when he said " Yea we sell out, EVERY NIGHT!!" :rocker: :rocker: :D :D

Owned

anthraxmosher
11-02-2006, 02:38 PM
Owned
Thank you good sir. :)

THRASHlustBOMB
11-02-2006, 05:04 PM
Thank you good sir. :)
np bby ;-*