Will My Soul Ever Rest In Peace?
Visions (Southern Cross)
Phoenix
Eagleheart
-----------
Ode To Joy/Forever
Paradise
Father Time

I don't think the order is right from about Speed Of Light to Visions, but those are the songs they played.

It was a great show, but I took a while to post it because I know this band isn't too well liked on this bored and I couldn't remember the set really. Instead of writing a full review, I'd just like to say that Strato are a fucking great band and put on a great, fun, energetic show (both times I've seen 'em have been great). They're all really funny and cool guys too. Awesome show. :rocker: :rocker:

DethMaiden
10-05-2006, 04:25 PM
Destiny or 4000 Rainy Nights would have been better than SOS. But then, I only have that album :tongue:

SomewhereInTime72
10-05-2006, 04:29 PM
Destiny or 4000 Rainy Nights would have been better than SOS. But then, I only have that album :tongue:
Well, they played Destiny last year, and they made this set completely different from last years except for 6 songs... but yes 4000 Rainy Nights is a way better song than SOS. :hmm:

Get Visions. :D

DethMaiden
10-05-2006, 04:30 PM
Well, they played Destiny last year, and they made this set completely different from last years except for 6 songs... but yes 4000 Rainy Nights is a way better song than SOS. :hmm:

Get Visions. :D

Eh, they're only sort of enjoyable for me. The singer is annoying and the cheese is thick without even singing about cheesy things :tongue:

Maiden33
10-05-2006, 04:31 PM
SOS
A Million Light Years Away
The Abyss Of Your Eyes
Distant Skies
Will My Soul Ever Rest In Peace?
Visions (Southern Cross)
Eagleheart

:drool: :drool: :mad:

All amazing songs that they didn't play when I saw them... Particularly Will My Soul Ever Rest In Peace which has always been a favorite of mine

SnakeCharmer
10-05-2006, 05:15 PM
I wished I could have seen them yesterday but I had class! :(

iggyb387
10-05-2006, 07:38 PM
Fucking awesome show.

You stole my rail. O_o

Well, my potential rail.