10-04-2006, 08:34 PM
What? You don't believe it?

EvilCheeseWedge
10-04-2006, 08:37 PM
Glad I didn't plop $50+ for that.

ADD
10-04-2006, 08:38 PM
What? You don't believe it?

No, I don't believe it....if you catch my drift.

theclansman1114
10-04-2006, 08:38 PM
is this real?

SomewhereInTime72
10-04-2006, 08:39 PM
I think you meant to post this here: http://www.metalsetlists.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5646

ADD
is this real?
Real gay:dorky:

ADD
I think you meant to post this here: http://www.metalsetlists.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5646
:lol: :lol: :lol:

theclansman1114
10-04-2006, 08:41 PM
......... ?

Fe Maiden
10-04-2006, 08:42 PM
is this real?Yes, it is all over the IMOC right now!

theclansman1114
10-04-2006, 08:44 PM
Ok... then my opinion of it:

I would rather not hear the entire album, but I'll take that rather than hearing Wrathchild, Number of the Beast, and Run to the Hills... which were ALL omitted.

Hopefully this sticks... especially because of The Evil That Men Do

Fe Maiden
10-04-2006, 08:45 PM
Well, you knew this was not going to be a greatest hits type tour. I think they got some real balls doing what they are. They are obviously proud of their new album and want to showcase it!

Fe Maiden
10-04-2006, 08:46 PM
Ok... then my opinion of it:

I would rather not hear the entire album, but I'll take that rather than hearing Wrathchild, Number of the Beast, and Run to the Hills... which were ALL omitted.

Hopefully this sticks... especially because of The Evil That Men DoIf they replaced The Legacy with The Trooper & Where Eagles Dare it would have been a LOT better!

ADD
Playing a show without The Trooper is reason enough for me to crucify it.

EvilCheeseWedge
Well, you knew this was not going to be a greatest hits type tour.

Those only fall on years ending with odd numbers :lol:

ADD
10-04-2006, 08:47 PM
:D

theclansman1114
10-04-2006, 08:48 PM
:lol: hilarious

Fe Maiden
10-04-2006, 08:48 PM
Playing a show without The Trooper is reason enough for me to crucify it.Been there and done that countless times! Nice to see something "different" from a Maiden set list actually!

Fe Maiden
10-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Those only fall on years ending with odd numbers :lol:2007 is not that far away:eyes:

SomewhereInTime72
10-04-2006, 08:50 PM
Playing a show without The Trooper is reason enough for me to crucify it.
Yeah.

I think it's terrible that not only they are playing the entire new album (and just five other songs), but they are playing the entire new album in order. This is the worst Iron Maiden set I have ever seen. Ever.

Fe Maiden
10-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Yeah.

I think it's terrible that not only they are playing the entire new album (and just five other songs), but they are playing the entire new album in order. This is the worst Iron Maiden set I have ever seen. Ever.Then don't go if you don't like it! I for one will enjoy it as the new album has REALLY grown on me and I like it a lot!

es156
10-04-2006, 08:54 PM
Europe will get this set plus The Trooper and Heaven Can Wait.

Fe Maiden
10-04-2006, 08:56 PM
Europe will get this set plus The Trooper and Heaven Can Wait.The Trooper for sure!

SomewhereInTime72
10-04-2006, 08:56 PM
Then don't go if you don't like it! I for one will enjoy it as the new album has REALLY grown on me and I like it a lot!
I bought my 50+ dollar pit ticket the minute they went on sale. I'm sure as shit going. I'd rather take Maiden over no Maiden, but I reserve the right to think that this is worst setlist I've ever seen on a Maiden tour.

Edit: Actually I got my ticket a minute before they went on sale. :eyes: :lol:

Fe Maiden
10-04-2006, 08:58 PM
I bought my 50+ dollar pit ticket the minute they went on sale. I'm sure as shit going. I'd rather take Maiden over no Maiden, but I reserve the right to think that this is worst setlist I've ever seen on a Maiden tour.

Edit: Actually I got my ticket a minute before they went on sale. :eyes: :lol:I have a feeling you WILL enjoy the show nonetheless!

Honestly, I don't know what you guys were expecting. They did just what they said they were going to do! Did you really want Wrathchild, Sanctuary and RTTH for the umpteenth time?

es156
10-04-2006, 09:05 PM
I have a feeling you WILL enjoy the show nonetheless!

Honestly, I don't know what you guys were expecting. They did just what they said they were going to do! Did you really want Wrathchild, Sanctuary and RTTH for the umpteenth time?
I have a really good feeling that I will enjoy the show. In fact, I am dead certain! My only real complaint is that I would like to hear something from DOD. Like you said, we have heard the rest. I can't freaking wait! I am going to have a stupid grin on my face for the next 2 weeks.

:D

theclansman1114
10-04-2006, 09:13 PM
I have a feeling you WILL enjoy the show nonetheless!

I sure as hell am sick of Wrathchild, RTTH, and Number ot the Beast.

Fe Maiden
10-04-2006, 09:14 PM
I have a really good feeling that I will enjoy the show. In fact, I am dead certain! My only real complaint is that I would like to hear something from DOD. Like you said, we have heard the rest. I can't freaking wait! I am going to have a stupid grin on my face for the next 2 weeks.

:DThat's the spirit!

Fe Maiden
10-04-2006, 09:15 PM
Real gay:dorky:You are no longer a fanboy of Maiden! Just a Whiny Teenager!;)

es156
10-04-2006, 09:19 PM
That's the spirit!

I also think that this will make the show next year even better. If they do the next "History Of" tour in 2007, they will be playing many of the classics from PS, SIT, SSOASS. So by not playing those songs this year, we will be even more stoked for next year.

:party:

Fe Maiden
10-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Teaser of the stage

Fe Maiden
10-04-2006, 09:30 PM
The TANK:D

SomewhereInTime72
10-04-2006, 09:31 PM
The TANK:D
Okay that's fucking cool.

hot_turkey_ed
10-04-2006, 09:33 PM
I also think that this will make the show next year even better. If they do the next "History Of" tour in 2007, they will be playing many of the classics from PS, SIT, SSOASS. So by not playing those songs this year, we will be even more stoked for next year.

:fist:

Fe Maiden
10-04-2006, 09:34 PM
I'm off to bed. Got to teach Chemistry, Biology Honors and Biology AP/IB tomorrow:hecho:

Div
10-04-2006, 09:41 PM
ya know what...

I TOLD YOU SO!!! :fingers:

and this will be an amazing show

ADD
10-04-2006, 10:07 PM
Okay that's fucking cool.
I second that motion.

Next years tour is where its at though:agree:

JRA
10-04-2006, 10:29 PM
Any band who thinks their new album is good enough to be played in its entirety right off the bat are taking themselves far too seriously.

Nonetheless, I'm kinds surprised they had the balls to drop NOTB and Wrathchild.

hot_turkey_ed
10-04-2006, 10:37 PM
I've been tentative about the new Maiden album but this set list shows balls. I fully endorse it. :fist:

SnakeCharmer
10-04-2006, 11:19 PM
I approve of this setlist! I fully like the fact that some "classics" are not being played and that TANK looks SWEET!!!

I am very excited for the 21st!!

DethMaiden
10-05-2006, 03:40 AM
Damn them, this is gay.

Fe Maiden
10-05-2006, 07:22 AM
I've been tentative about the new Maiden album but this set list shows balls. I fully endorse it. :fist::fist:

powerslave_85
10-05-2006, 08:10 AM
I've been tentative about the new Maiden album but this set list shows balls. I fully endorse it. :fist:
I totally agree. And that tank!!! Man, fuck Maiden for ignoring so much of the country yet again :(

es156
10-05-2006, 08:19 AM
David Gilmour and Queensryche both played their entire new CD in concert this year. The only difference was that they both played longer shows without an opening act.

EvilCheeseWedge
10-05-2006, 08:29 AM
David Gilmour and Queensryche both played their entire new CD in concert this year. The only difference was that they both played longer shows without an opening act.
And that's where Maiden really falls short. If you don't like AMOLAD much, what else is there? 5 songs? Even 8 or 10 songs would've added a lot more.

On another note... How is playing the new album ballsy? They're hardly the first band to do such a thing. Considering they haven't even touched their new material lately, they're a bit overdue. What'd would've been ballsy is them trying to play for over 2 hours for once! ;)

powerslave_85
10-05-2006, 08:33 AM
On another note... How is playing the new album ballsy? They're hardly the first band to do such a thing. Considering they haven't even touched their new material lately, they're a bit overdue. What'd would've been ballsy is them trying to play for over 2 hours for once! ;)
Well, it's something they've never done before, for one thing. Also, not playing The Trooper or NOTB is pretty fucking ballsy if you ask me. I'm glad that they're changing ANYTHING about their setlist, every tour it's the same goddamn thing.

Bottom line is this: I would gladly pay to see this show, since I love the new album. However, in some ways it would suck if this were your first Maiden show, since you'd be missing out on most of the classics.

Div
10-05-2006, 08:53 AM
This is the AMOLAD tour, if you dont like the album doint go to the tour shows.

Why shoould they play the same classics that they play at every other show they do? I'm looking forward to seeing 10 new songs that theyve never done live before. If you wanna see them preform the same old songs live then go get one of their live DVDs or wait till the 08 tour.

Fe Maiden
10-05-2006, 09:52 AM
How is playing the new album ballsy? Because they are not being a nostalgia band! They are showcasing the new and modern Maiden and not playing 20+ year old songs for fat hot-dog eating old farts:eyes:

SomewhereInTime72
10-05-2006, 09:58 AM
I really can't wait till the next "History of" tour, now that Maiden have shown they aren't afraid to drop classics like NOTB and Wrathchild (and FOTD last year).

derangedperson
10-05-2006, 10:18 AM
I bought my ticket the instant they went on sale...DAMN, that tank looks badass.

What song did Eddie appear in?

Fe Maiden
10-05-2006, 10:20 AM
I cant wait! I think this show is gonna fuckin' rock

Fe Maiden
10-05-2006, 10:37 AM
I've been tentative about the new Maiden album but this set list shows balls. I fully endorse it. :fist:It fits in with the "concept" of the album. They are doing ("fighting for" if you will) what they believe in! Definitely showing some Iron Balls!

es156
10-05-2006, 10:42 AM
People complain about hearing the same old songs every tour and call them a nostalgia band. Then people complain when they drop the classics and play the new songs. There is no way to make everyone happy.

I am thrilled that I get to see them again. I also happen to really like the new CD so that makes me even more stoked. A lot of it has to do with perspective, I guess.

(Now, if they had dropped Hallowed, then I would be bent! For my money, that is the only untouchable song.)

Div
10-05-2006, 10:43 AM
I cant wait! I think this show is gonna fuckin' rock

2 minutes to midnight?

sneakbobcat
10-05-2006, 11:47 AM
:D I like it, Especially Fear Of The Dark and Hallowed Be Thy Name, would rather them than The Trooper and NOTB. Also Evil That Men Do is one of my favourite maiden tracks. So Im happy. But i hope they bring back in The Trooper for UK tour. - On top of that.

Fe Maiden
10-05-2006, 12:15 PM
2 minutes to midnight?And the rest of the show as well!

Fe Maiden
10-05-2006, 12:15 PM
People complain about hearing the same old songs every tour and call them a nostalgia band. Then people complain when they drop the classics and play the new songs. There is no way to make everyone happy.

I am thrilled that I get to see them again. I also happen to really like the new CD so that makes me even more stoked. A lot of it has to do with perspective, I guess.

(Now, if they had dropped Hallowed, then I would be bent! For my money, that is the only untouchable song.)I agree !

EvilCheeseWedge
10-05-2006, 12:21 PM
Well, it's something they've never done before, for one thing. Also, not playing The Trooper or NOTB is pretty fucking ballsy if you ask me. I'm glad that they're changing ANYTHING about their setlist, every tour it's the same goddamn thing.

Bottom line is this: I would gladly pay to see this show, since I love the new album. However, in some ways it would suck if this were your first Maiden show, since you'd be missing out on most of the classics.
Huh, where was "The Trooper" on my Maiden England video?

JRA
10-05-2006, 12:23 PM
Huh, where was "The Trooper" on my Maiden England video?

It was locked in the men's room by "Still Life" & "Die With Your Boots On." :D

EvilCheeseWedge
10-05-2006, 12:25 PM

(Now, if they had dropped Hallowed, then I would be bent! For my money, that is the only untouchable song.)

I think you're missing the point. Maiden says "Hey, were not a nostalgia band!" and then goes on greatest hits tour, releases more greatest hit albums, and re-releases old singles.

What happened to just a good ole set list? If Maiden wants to play more older songs or more newer songs, why can't they just extend their show a little bit?

I think the bottom line for most people is they want to hear new Maiden mixed with classic Maiden, not extremes in either direction (although I'm sure that the vast majority would take a set of old Maiden over a set of new Maiden.)

It's also worth noting that Dance of Death has been out for three years, an entire world tour, and the start of another tour have taken place and yet the album has only been featured on one of those. Brave New World has been marginalized for the last four, four and a half years with no more than 2 songs in a set. Clearly that's confidence in their new material...

Next tour there will probably be zero AMOLAD songs (greatest hits, right?) Regular tour after that? What do you think will happen to this album?

EvilCheeseWedge
10-05-2006, 12:26 PM
;)

Those were great live, I'm just pointing out that indeed, "The Trooper" hasn't been toured on.

JRA
10-05-2006, 12:47 PM
I think you're missing the point. Maiden says "Hey, were not a nostalgia band!" and then goes on greatest hits tour, releases more greatest hit albums, and re-releases old singles.

What happened to just a good ole set list? If Maiden wants to play more older songs or more newer songs, why can't they just extend their show a little bit?

I think the bottom line for most people is they want to hear new Maiden mixed with classic Maiden, not extremes in either direction (although I'm sure that the vast majority would take a set of old Maiden over a set of new Maiden.)

It's also worth noting that Dance of Death has been out for three years, an entire world tour, and the start of another tour have taken place and yet the album has only been featured on one of those. Brave New World has been marginalized for the last four, four and a half years with no more than 2 songs in a set. Clearly that's confidence in their new material...

Next tour there will probably be zero AMOLAD songs (greatest hits, right?) Regular tour after that? What do you think will happen to this album?

Maiden could extend their setlist if they wanted to, but they aren't. As for Dance Of Death not getting played this time around, I think it's a smart move to "stick to the classics" after playing their entire new album. Just because one person wants Dance Of Death to played live doesn't mean the entire audience wants it to be played live.

KerryKingsBeard
10-05-2006, 12:53 PM
A few rarities thrown in there would be nice.

DethMaiden
10-05-2006, 12:54 PM
Who cares how ballsy it is, the set sucks. I'm personally glad that I won't be seeing them. And there's no way this is their last U.S. tour either, because they'll want to do some sort of a farewell format. I enjoy AMOLAD quite a bit but this is a travesty.

ADD
10-05-2006, 01:20 PM
1) Like the concept of playing their whole new album live in a country where generally people are less accepting of their new records
2) Like them changing out some of the "classics"......if they didn't just drop them altogether
3.) Too bad AMOLAD is....well.......

sneakbobcat
10-05-2006, 01:32 PM
Well, this will be my first Maiden show. And im still looking forward to it.
Reasons:
- My family don't like metal
- Iron Maiden haven't toured the UK in the past 2 years, to my knowledge. (correct me if im wrong)
And so don't say "you aren't a true maiden fan" or any of that shit. - it's not my fault i wasn't brought into any of this sooner and im pissed.
But hey at least i get to see the greatest metal band ever, arguably.
Cannot wait! :D I'll be pleased if we get that sort of setlist. There are two songs i'd like to see, Fear Of The Dark and The Trooper.

EvilCheeseWedge
10-05-2006, 01:35 PM
Maiden could extend their setlist if they wanted to, but they aren't. As for Dance Of Death not getting played this time around, I think it's a smart move to "stick to the classics" after playing their entire new album. Just because one person wants Dance Of Death to played live doesn't mean the entire audience wants it to be played live.
Definitely. However, the smarter move is just not playing the entire new album :)

Fe Maiden
10-05-2006, 01:53 PM
1) Like the concept of playing their whole new album live in a country where generally people are less accepting of their new records
2) Like them changing out some of the "classics"......if they didn't just drop them altogether
3.) Too bad AMOLAD is....well.......If you like the new album it's a great set list (duh). But I guess if you don't I'd see where you might feel abit disappointed. Don't forget, however, they told us they were going to do this!

JRA
10-05-2006, 02:14 PM
Definitely. However, the smarter move is just not playing the entire new album :)

Agreed.

DethMaiden
10-05-2006, 02:20 PM
If you like the new album it's a great set list (duh).

Not really. I like AMOLAD quite a bit, probably my second or third favorite album of the year, but that doesn't justify them playing the whole thing live. Even though it's good it's only about my eighth or ninth favorite Maiden album. No way would I want to hear the whole thing live.

sneakbobcat
10-05-2006, 02:24 PM
Not really. I like AMOLAD quite a bit, probably my second or third favorite album of the year, but that doesn't justify them playing the whole thing live. Even though it's good it's only about my eighth or ninth favorite Maiden album. No way would I want to hear the whole thing live.

Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son on the other hand.

Well at least there is ONE song from that album there.

Fe Maiden
10-05-2006, 02:33 PM
Not really. I like AMOLAD quite a bit, probably my second or third favorite album of the year, but that doesn't justify them playing the whole thing live. Even though it's good it's only about my eighth or ninth favorite Maiden album. No way would I want to hear the whole thing live.Then, don't!

DethMaiden
10-05-2006, 02:33 PM
Then, don't!

Not like I can in Ohio anyway, but thanks for checking ;)

PowerMaiden
10-05-2006, 03:11 PM
BALLS !!!

THEY HAVE SOME !!!

100 % PowerMaiden approuved setlist

Camden in 2 days
Québec city in 4
& Montreal in 5

Up The Irons !!!

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

PowerMaiden
10-05-2006, 03:13 PM

yeah, don't go then

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

es156
10-05-2006, 04:50 PM

:lol: :lol:

SnakeCharmer
10-05-2006, 06:13 PM
The lesson learned is that Maiden will NEVER play a setlist that everyone will agree on.

ADD
10-05-2006, 06:16 PM
But do you honestly think they feel that this, out of all their albums, is the one that deserves to be played live all the way through? Are you fucking kidding me?

es156
10-05-2006, 06:47 PM
But do you honestly think they feel that this, out of all their albums, is the one that deserves to be played live all the way through? Are you fucking kidding me?

It's not like they are just doing some random tour and they decided that out of all of their albums this is the one that deserves to be played. Do you think that they should play the entire Powerslave album on the album tour for AMOLAD?

By the way, it is funny that the 3 people who are complaining the most aren't even going to the show.

EvilCheeseWedge
10-05-2006, 07:06 PM
By the way, it is funny that the 3 people who are complaining the most aren't even going to the show.

I was going to go. I even pre-ordered to get the code. But once they started seriously talking about playing AMOLAD all the way through I decided to hold off. So, maybe - well, no, not maybe - it's entirely because I don't want to spend $50 + TM + travel + time to see a set that is almost entirely AMOLAD. Otherwise, I'd be going on October 17th - no doubt about it.

ADD
10-05-2006, 07:08 PM
It's not like they are just doing some random tour and they decided that out of all of their albums this is the one that deserves to be played. Do you think that they should play the entire Powerslave album on the album tour for AMOLAD?

But they didn't play Powerslave in its entirety on the Powerslave tour:D

Durr of course I would still kill to go, but from an objective view this set doesn't excite me too much. Once you're at the show it doesn't even matter you're gonna have a great time anyways, we're talking how it looks on paper.

Bouville
10-05-2006, 07:25 PM
I wish they did this when they released the X Factor...

es156
10-05-2006, 07:34 PM
Durr of course I would still kill to go, but from an objective view this set doesn't excite me too much. Once you're at the show it doesn't even matter you're gonna have a great time anyways, we're talking how it looks on paper.
I know, it just struck me as funny.

Any Maiden set > not seeing Maiden at all :party:

es156
10-05-2006, 07:38 PM
I wish they did this when they released the X Factor...

They played seven songs from the X Factor on that tour, including The Edge Of Darkness which was killer.

es156
10-05-2006, 07:43 PM
I was going to go. I even pre-ordered to get the code. But once they started seriously talking about playing AMOLAD all the way through I decided to hold off. So, maybe - well, no, not maybe - it's entirely because I don't want to spend $50 + TM + travel + time to see a set that is almost entirely AMOLAD. Otherwise, I'd be going on October 17th - no doubt about it.
10 years from now you and I will be talking about Maiden tours, and the conversation will go something like this:

Me: "...and then there was '06 when they played the entire AMOLAD album. Now that was an amazing show!" :blaze:

You: "I can't believe I had the chance to catch that show and passed on it." :mad:

JRA
10-05-2006, 07:45 PM

How it looks on paper?

If you showed a picture or magazine spread of Carmen Electra naked to someone, they're reaction might be "enh she's a bit too fake for me," but if she was naked and 6 inches away from said person IN REAL LIFE, they would be all over it like spilt milk on the floor.

es156
10-05-2006, 07:50 PM
How it looks on paper?

If you showed a picture or magazine spread of Carmen Electra naked to someone, they're reaction might be "enh she's a bit too fake for me," but if she was naked and 6 inches away from said person IN REAL LIFE, they would be all over it like spilt milk on the floor.

So seeing Maiden live is like having Carmen Electra naked in your room?

SomewhereInTime72
10-05-2006, 07:53 PM
Which is much better than having Maiden naked in your room.

JRA
10-05-2006, 07:54 PM

I'm saying that how it looks on paper doesn't compare to how it looks in real life. :D For instance, the Megadeth setlist at Gigantour, if you showed it to me before I went, I might have been "meh, no new surprises." But once I got there, I would have been going nuts. (Which theoretically did happen, because even though I "knew" the setlist, I was still wondering if there were any surprises in store. And even though there weren't, it was still a fuckin awesome experience)

Hey, I'm trying to support your "the people who complain the most aren't going" theory, cut me a break.;)

es156
10-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Which is much better than having Maiden naked in your room.

Or seeing Carmen Electra in concert!

JRA
10-05-2006, 07:57 PM
Or seeing Carmen Electra in concert!

:lol:

I found out acouple of months ago she had a very short lived singing career in the 90's.

es156
10-05-2006, 08:00 PM
I'm saying that how it looks on paper doesn't compare to how it looks in real life. :D For instance, the Megadeth setlist at Gigantour, if you showed it to me before I went, I might have been "meh, no new surprises." But once I got there, I would have been going nuts. (Which theoretically did happen, because even though I "knew" the setlist, I was still wondering if there were any surprises in store. And even though there weren't, it was still a fuckin awesome experience)

Hey, I'm trying to support your "the people who complain the most aren't going" theory, cut me a break.;)
I know man, I actually liked the analogy. I just couldn't resist the comment. ;)

And true again on the Gigantour set. We were debating on whether or not to go, but during the show we were like "how could we have even considered not seeing this show?!" It was an awesome show!

JRA
10-05-2006, 08:01 PM
I know man, I actually liked the analogy. I just couldn't resist the comment. ;)

And true again on the Gigantour set. We were debating on whether or not to go, but during the show we were like "how could we have even considered not seeing this show?!" It was an awesome show!

Oh, well, it didn't seem like it at first. I thought that one would get a few laughs, I was wrong.

Even with Opeth and Lamb Of God.

SnakeCharmer
10-05-2006, 08:02 PM

Apparently they do feel that way since they chose to do it.

es156
10-05-2006, 08:03 PM

I found out acouple of months ago she had a very short lived singing career in the 90's.

I know, unfortunately I can remember that. It was awful! There are some things that are so painful I would just like to erase them from my memory banks.

es156
10-05-2006, 08:07 PM
Oh, well, it didn't seem like it at first. I thought that one would get a few laughs, I was wrong.

Even with Opeth and Lamb Of God.

Yeah, I thought it was funny. It caused some interesting images to flash through my brain, like how about being at a Maiden show with Carmen Electra who just happened to be naked.

And yes, seeing Megadeth and Overkill was worth suffering through Opeth and LOG.

JRA
10-05-2006, 08:09 PM
And yes, seeing Megadeth and Overkill was worth suffering through Opeth and LOG.

I didn't have to suffer through either of them cos I was standing in the autograph line! :party:

es156
10-05-2006, 08:13 PM
I didn't have to suffer through either of them cos I was standing in the autograph line! :party:

Well, we missed Arch Enemy while standing in line for Overkill, but Megadeth did not do a signing because their bus broke down. I thought that the LOG set was never going to end.

JRA
10-05-2006, 08:14 PM
Well, we missed Arch Enemy while standing in line for Overkill, but Megadeth did not do a signing because their bus broke down. I thought that the LOG set was never going to end.

You should have done what I did, grab a beer and go get dinner (unless you were driving).

PowerMaiden
10-06-2006, 04:43 AM
by reading this thread, I think that I should not come here anymore.

You don't deserve me

this is my last post ever, you idiots

btw, I'll come to check setlists, but I'm not posting anymore,

ADD, you are really disdsapointing me

CAMDEN TOMORROW !!!

Then QUÉBEC CITY & MONTREAL

For the last time...

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Fe Maiden
10-06-2006, 07:35 AM
But do you honestly think they feel that this, out of all their albums, is the one that deserves to be played live all the way through? Are you fucking kidding me?On this tour, yes!

Fe Maiden
10-06-2006, 07:35 AM

You don't deserve me

CAMDEN TOMORROW !!!

For the last time...

Cheers !
PowerMaidenDon't leave! Don't let whiny teenager get to you !

JRA
10-06-2006, 08:17 AM

You don't deserve me

CAMDEN TOMORROW !!!

For the last time...

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Nooooooooooo! :snivel:

I hope it wasn't because of my Carmen Electra comment.

sneakbobcat
10-06-2006, 09:36 AM
I am happy to pay £35 ($50) to go and see Maiden just for the other 5 songs.

sneakbobcat
10-06-2006, 09:37 AM
Yeah, I thought it was funny. It caused some interesting images to flash through my brain, like how about being at a Maiden show with Carmen Electra who just happened to be naked.

I am fortunate enough to enjoy Lamb Of God's music:rocker:

SomewhereInTime72
10-06-2006, 09:53 AM

You don't deserve me

CAMDEN TOMORROW !!!

For the last time...

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
Don't go!!! :(

Angelripper
10-06-2006, 09:55 AM
I think the setlist is OK. Brave on their part, and I'm happy that they're happy about the new album.

ADD, grow up.

Fe Maiden
10-06-2006, 10:41 AM
I was thinking, and thought if they reorder the set list a bit, it might work better. Something more like this:

Different World
These Colours don´t run
Ben Breeg
23:58
Pilgrim
Lord of Light
Out of the Shadows
Greater Good of God
Legacy
Fear of the Dark
Brighter 1000 suns
Iron Maiden

Longest Day
The Evil that men do
Hallowed

Also add a couple more songs like Where Eagles Dare & Trooper!

EvilCheeseWedge
10-06-2006, 11:03 AM
You don't deserve me

Don't let that ego get in your way or anything there :tp:

EvilCheeseWedge
10-06-2006, 11:13 AM
I'm like the last person to ever come to ADD's defenese, but what did he do that was so bad anyways? Reading this thread it's easy to see that he likes Maiden, and just isn't so keen on the set, but would still go to the show. What's wrong with that?

Fe Maiden
10-06-2006, 11:48 AM
I'm like the last person to ever come to ADD's defenese, but what did he do that was so bad anyways? Reading this thread it's easy to see that he likes Maiden, and just isn't so keen on the set, but would still go to the show. What's wrong with that?I'm not so sure what he did that set off someone to never want to post again. I did not see anything so bad either:eyes:

Div
10-06-2006, 11:50 AM

ya seriously, it's like they're upset they can't go so now they're just saying "hmmph well fine I didn't want to go anyway!!:bawling: "

EvilCheeseWedge
10-06-2006, 11:55 AM
ya seriously, it's like they're upset they can't go so now they're just saying "hmmph well fine I didn't want to go anyway!!:bawling: "
Just for the record, since I'm probably one of those three people, I could still go. I have the money, and the show is not sold out. But I'd rather not :)

JRA
10-06-2006, 12:13 PM
I personally think it wasn't ADD's "fault" at all, I think it was some other people's posts in this thread. I think PowerMaiden was just dissapointed in ADD because he's is usually the first one to champion Maiden unquestionably (not that there's anything wrong with that), and to see a fellow Maiden "fanboy" have a completely different opinion all of a sudden can be kind of heartbreaking.

Div
10-06-2006, 12:16 PM
Just for the record, since I'm probably one of those three people, I could still go. I have the money, and the show is not sold out. But I'd rather not :)

u should go then dude, what if the tank cannon shoots out a million dollars into the crowd and you miss out?

JRA
10-06-2006, 12:22 PM
u should go then dude, what if the tank cannon shoots out a million dollars into the crowd and you miss out?

Or Maiden pull a Gwar and start shooting fake blood everywhere? :D

ADD
10-06-2006, 02:53 PM
The fuck?:confused: You can't be serious......

HECHO EN MEXICO
10-06-2006, 03:31 PM
I DONT CARE WHAT SETLIST THEY PLAY IM GOIN'!

:cool:

SnakeCharmer
10-06-2006, 04:23 PM

:cool:

:fist:

HECHO EN MEXICO
10-06-2006, 05:20 PM
:fist:THATS RIGHT YO!
:allan:

Wrathchild_84
10-06-2006, 07:17 PM
Even though I'm not a big fan of AMOLAD I would rather see this instead of the same old hits again and again. Finally A Maiden show with out The Number Of The Beast. Next fucking Thursday at Nassau Coliseum.

Bouville
10-06-2006, 07:58 PM
They played seven songs from the X Factor on that tour, including The Edge Of Darkness which was killer.

I know... but they did not play 2AM, Judgement Day and so...

I have some boots from that tour...damn, The Edge of Darkness sounds so good in concert, it is not even funny!

Bouville
10-06-2006, 08:00 PM
My take on the whole setlist thing is that no one ever is going to be happy.

Wrathchild_84
10-06-2006, 08:03 PM
I wish there was a fucking BLAZE song because as we all know by now

BLAZE IS THE MESSIAH!!!

And also don't forget that
PAUL IS THE PRODIGAL SON!!!

Bouville
10-06-2006, 08:04 PM

BLAZE IS THE MESSIAH!!!

PAUL IS THE PRODIGAL SON!!!

:mad:

es156
10-06-2006, 08:42 PM
I know... but they did not play 2AM, Judgement Day and so...

I have some boots from that tour...damn, The Edge of Darkness sounds so good in concert, it is not even funny!
The Edge Of Darkness was outstanding live. I was pleasantly surprised that they played it. Especially after they had already played so many songs from the X Factor, I was beginning to lose hope. And then they started the intro and I was :party:

Fe Maiden
10-07-2006, 09:22 AM

:cool::party:

Here is what they did in Boston:

Bruce told the crowd at the very beginning " This set tonight is dedicated to all those whiners out there!"

and they proceeded to play:

1. The Trooper
2. The Trooper
3. The Trooper
4. The Trooper
5. The Trooper
6. The Trooper
7. The Trooper
8. The Trooper
9. The Trooper
10. The Trooper
11 The Trooper
12. The Trooper

Encore:
13. The Trooper
14. The Trooper
15. The Trooper

I hope everybody is happy now:D

DethMaiden
10-07-2006, 10:36 AM

Here is what they did in Boston:

Bruce told the crowd at the very beginning " This set tonight is dedicated to all those whiners out there!"

and they proceeded to play:

1. The Trooper
2. The Trooper
3. The Trooper
4. The Trooper
5. The Trooper
6. The Trooper
7. The Trooper
8. The Trooper
9. The Trooper
10. The Trooper
11 The Trooper
12. The Trooper

Encore:
13. The Trooper
14. The Trooper
15. The Trooper

I hope everybody is happy now:D

HECHO EN MEXICO
10-07-2006, 02:48 PM

BLAZE IS THE MESSIAH!!!

PAUL IS THE PRODIGAL SON!!!BLAZE IS NOT THE MESSIAH.
AND PAUL WAS OK,.

BRUCE IS BETTER THAN BOTH OF THEM!

...BUT "THE AFTERMATH" IS ONE OF THE GREATEST SONGS KNOWN TO MAN!

............AFTER THE WAR DOES A .....

frengo72
10-10-2006, 04:32 AM
EL PUEBLO UNIDO JAMAS SERA VENCIDO!!

HECHO EN MEXICO
10-10-2006, 03:20 PM
EL PUEBLO UNIDO JAMAS SERA VENCIDO!!thats RIGHT!

...VIVA ITALIA!
:rocker: