PDA

View Full Version : Venom -- Hollywood, CA -- August 25th, 2006

hot_turkey_ed
09-03-2006, 05:25 AM
Source: Blabbermouth (http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=57652)

Black Metal
Welcome To Hell
Bloodlust
In Nomine Satanas
Antechrist
7 Gates Of Hell
At War With Satan
Countess Bathory
Burn In Hell
Warhead
Metal Black
Witching Hour

At War WIth Satan is like 20 minutes long but that's still a fucking short set list. I'm wonder what takes longer... the time it takes to play the set list or the time it takes to stand in line at Bank Of America at the first of deposit to deposit the check for playing that short set list. :money:

PowerMaiden
09-03-2006, 06:38 AM
Source: Blabbermouth (http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=57652)

Black Metal
Welcome To Hell
Bloodlust
In Nomine Satanas
Antechrist
7 Gates Of Hell
At War With Satan
Countess Bathory
Burn In Hell
Warhead
Metal Black
Witching Hour

At War WIth Satan is like 20 minutes long but that's still a fucking short set list. I'm wonder what takes longer... the time it takes to play the set list or the time it takes to stand in line at Bank Of America at the first of deposit to deposit the check for playing that short set list. :money:

Indeed pretty short set, and only two songs from Metal Black, I thought this album was amazing !

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Bloodcurse
09-03-2006, 07:00 AM
what?! No "In League With Satan"?!?

overkiller
09-03-2006, 07:52 AM
I changed my mind again, I think I am going to see these guys Tuesday :)

DethMaiden
09-03-2006, 12:20 PM
Didn't you go, Pavo?

hot_turkey_ed
09-03-2006, 12:31 PM
Didn't you go, Pavo?

No. Skipped it. I had other obligations that weekend that left me too fatigued to drive two hours to San Francisco (and two hours back).

XxRyaNxX
09-03-2006, 01:07 PM
I'm no expert on Venom's song lengths, but that looks really short. Less than 75 minutes:hmm:

JimRock
09-05-2006, 08:37 AM
Wow, no "Evil One" either. I'm glad I flew to Sweden to see them at Sweden Rock. I'll see everyone tonight in NYC.