PDA

View Full Version : Sat. Sept 9th - IRON MAIDEN - AMOL&D (Virtual Show)

Pages : [1] 2

PowerMaiden
08-27-2006, 10:23 AM
WELCOME TO...

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9060/powermaidenwhitefuzzyjpg4cn.jpg'S VISION

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/451/metalsetlistannonceim1.jpg

It has been a while Metalsetlist !!!

Ok, I know I'm not arround here at metalsetlists.com as much as I was, and I know , well I think that some of you US fans are really angry at Bruce's comment over the USA (and quite frankly, most of the times I really understand you guys.) . But I think we'll all agree that he's a goddamn good singer.

I don't know if you got to hear the new album but I hope to see some of you in here SATURDAY SEPT 9 TH , at 9 : 30 pm EASTERN TIME for what I will try out, my vision of what the upcomming A Matter Of Life & Death setlist should be. I know it will not happen, much too long set. Let's call it my dream setlist but with songs that fit the whole AMOL&D mood.

Anyway, if you feel to party & listen to a great Iron Maiden virtual show, ,just be here with your Maiden cd's & some beer, it would be really fun.

ps: If some of you don't know what a virtual is, it's is really simple, I do an Iron Maiden concert here in my living room just like a real show, and I post the songs in real time when they start. You just have to play the songs too, I soon as I Post them on. I always leave a few seconds between songs to give you time to react. And post your comments or smilies during the show.

And for those who knows what the fuck to do, I hope to see you, headbangers, Rivetheads and earthdogs...

Also: every song of the concert will have a backdrop !!!

Up The Irons !!!

Cheers !!
Power:666:Maiden

JRA
08-27-2006, 10:49 AM
Is AMOLAD out yet? I went to my mall to look for it and couldn't find it.

overkiller
08-27-2006, 10:49 AM
Is AMOLAD out yet? I went to my mall to look for it and couldn't find it.

Sep 5th, but it leaked already. I'm gonna listen to it once I'm done with Death's discography :cool:

DethMaiden
08-27-2006, 11:00 AM
Why don't you just do the virtual show September 5th or 6th? Not all of us want the leaked version.

PowerMaiden
08-27-2006, 12:25 PM
The leaked version is excellent , c'mon guys, if you buy the real thing after (like me) it doesn't make you a holligan to listen to the leaked one. Plus, I don't know how you guys managed to resist...It's simply an amzing album...

...between you & me, it's even better than DOD !!!

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

DethMaiden
08-27-2006, 12:29 PM
The leaked version is excellent , c'mon guys, if you buy the real thing after (like me) it doesn't make you a holligan to listen to the leaked one. Plus, I don't know how you guys managed to resist...It's simply an amzing album...

...between you & me, it's even better than DOD !!!

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

I managed to resist by not having membership to any sites that offer free downloads :tongue:

PowerMaiden
08-27-2006, 12:31 PM
I managed to resist by not having membership to any sites that offer free downloads :tongue:

Well try to have a copy of it somehow by next friday, you'll freak out dude, I'll garantee it :devilfing

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

overkiller
08-27-2006, 12:32 PM

slsk :eyes:

DethMaiden
08-27-2006, 12:32 PM
Well try to have a copy of it somehow by next friday, you'll freak out dude, I'll garantee it :devilfing

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Well maybe, for the sake of the virtual show.

PowerMaiden
08-27-2006, 12:34 PM

that's my boy :rocker: :blaze: :horns:

Cheers !!!

es156
08-27-2006, 01:52 PM
Ha ha, the temptation of Brad. Will he stand strong for his beliefs or crumble under the peer pressure. Stay tuned........

DethMaiden
08-27-2006, 01:56 PM
Ha ha, the temptation of Brad. Will he stand strong for his beliefs or crumble under the peer pressure. Stay tuned........

:lol: This is gonna be good...

As of right now, I dunno. I don't wanna get LimeWire and risk screwing up my computer, but if someone I know burns it for me by then, I will participate.

I think I just ruined the suspense :eyes:

overkiller
08-27-2006, 02:15 PM
:lol: This is gonna be good...

As of right now, I dunno. I don't wanna get LimeWire and risk screwing up my computer, but if someone I know burns it for me by then, I will participate.

I think I just ruined the suspense :eyes:

I can send it to you ;)

DethMaiden
08-27-2006, 03:09 PM
I can send it to you ;)

:horns: I'll be contacting you about that.

powerslave_85
08-27-2006, 03:34 PM
DO IT. It's sooooo worth it.

DethMaiden
08-27-2006, 03:48 PM
DO IT. It's sooooo worth it.

I am, but the virtual show on Friday is going to be my first listen.

ADD
08-27-2006, 04:10 PM
Nope. Waiting patiently 'till September 5th:)

PowerMaiden
08-27-2006, 05:04 PM
Nope. Waiting patiently 'till September 5th:)

C'mon dude, do it !! I'll miss your comments & smillies

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

ADD
08-27-2006, 05:09 PM
C'mon dude, do it !! I'll miss your comments & smillies

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
Wait just one week then:D

SomewhereInTime72
08-27-2006, 06:46 PM
I'm with ADD. I'm waitin till the release date. If this were a week later I'd be totally up for it, but I guess not. :cool:

Dead_skin_mask
08-28-2006, 08:33 AM
Ill be there :party:

The album came out this morning over here in UK, picked it up first thing. It is pretty good but I certainly wouldnt wanna hear the whole thing back to back live. I really hope Bruce's plan to do that doesn't happen.

PowerMaiden
08-28-2006, 12:01 PM
OK, I'll probably postpone the Virtual Show so that everybody of Metalsetlists could join in. I still don't understand how you guys could resist but hey, I'm a freak. I've come up with the pertfect setlist for that show & I want the most people possible to attend...

...just let me look at my schedule to come up with a new date

...maybe the next weekend, I'll check that out and tell you the new date

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden

SomewhereInTime72
08-28-2006, 12:04 PM
:party: :party:

ADD
08-28-2006, 12:25 PM
:cool:

DethMaiden
08-28-2006, 01:53 PM
Works for me.

Maiden33
08-29-2006, 04:22 PM
Hmmm, I'm scheduled to get my copy on Friday afternoon and have a listening with some friends shortly thereafter, but I should be home easily before 8:30... so I think I'll be here... Provided no complications arise.

JRA
08-29-2006, 04:49 PM
Ill be there :party:

The album came out this morning over here in UK, picked it up first thing. It is pretty good but I certainly wouldnt wanna hear the whole thing back to back live. I really hope Bruce's plan to do that doesn't happen.

Somehpow. I do't think that was Bruce's plan. Now if Adrian Smith made that announcement I would be slight ly more confient. Since (fist album aside of course) everygood Idea waas made while adrian was in the band. Except giving adrian;'s solos's to janick. I don't know what was going on that sday, Adrian must have had some good pussy that mronign to let that Idea be approved.

:realchug:

DethMaiden
08-29-2006, 05:33 PM
Somehpow. I do't think that was Bruce's plan. Now if Adrian Smith made that announcement I would be slight ly more confient. Since (fist album aside of course) everygood Idea waas made while adrian was in the band. Except giving adrian;'s solos's to janick. I don't know what was going on that sday, Adrian must have had some good pussy that mronign to let that Idea be approved.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Read this when you're sober.

JRA
08-29-2006, 05:37 PM

Read this when you're sober.

Oh I will. And I will laugh. but seriously, have you ever noticed (wth the excepetion of the first album of courser), that every album with out adrian smith flat out sucked? Seriosuly.

DethMaiden
08-29-2006, 05:40 PM
Oh I will. And I will laugh. but seriously, have you ever noticed (wth the excepetion of the first album of courser), that every album with out adrian smith flat out sucked? Seriosuly.

Uhh, nope. As soon as you're sober you will embrace Blaze as your Messiah.

overkiller
08-29-2006, 05:43 PM

Yeah.

I mean to be fair, NPFTD, FOTD, TXF and VXI all have their merits (and they each have at least one song I love with the exception of VXI), but look at what came before them. Then, as soon as Adrian came back, we got Brave New World.

...Yeah.

JRA
08-29-2006, 05:46 PM
Uhh, nope. As soon as you're sober you will embrace Blaze as your Messiah.

Actually, A few hours ag (when I was sober mind you), I was listening to "The Tower" and thought "this is more metal than anything Maiden ever made with Blaze! 'Blaze is the msessaih!', mjy ass!" So Bruce made an alternative album, everyone makes mistakes. Just listen to Point Of Entry.

DethMaiden
08-29-2006, 05:50 PM
Oh well. I think FOTD and TXF are among the best Maiden albums. I also think Paul-era sucks. My opinions are wrong, clearly.

JRA
08-29-2006, 05:51 PM
Yeah.

I mean to be fair, NPFTD, FOTD, TXF and VXI all have their merits (and they each have at least one song I love with the exception of VXI), but look at what came before them. Then, as soon as Adrian came back, we got Brave New World.

...Yeah.

Yeah. Brave New World is awesome. It wasn;t as good as I once thought iutw was, but it's still awesome. Dance Of Death, not so much, but hey!

JRA
08-29-2006, 05:53 PM
Oh well. I think FOTD and TXF are among the best Maiden albums. I also think Paul-era sucks. My opinions are wrong, clearly.

Damn. I wish I could see what you see in those 2 albums, because I just don't hear it. Mifght I sugges tyou take a deep breath and give Genghis Khan a second listen? Trustme, you will think "Wow, I Miust have missed thi s before."

DethMaiden
08-29-2006, 05:55 PM
Damn. I wish I could see what you see in those 2 albums, because I just don't hear it. Mifght I sugges tyou take a deep breath and give Genghis Khan a second listen? Trustme, you will think "Wow, I Miust have missed thi s before."

I'm not saying there aren't moments in Paul era (most of those moments are coincidentally instrumental...hmm), but as a whole, I'd rather hear The X-Factor than either Paul albums.

JRA
08-29-2006, 06:01 PM
I'm not saying there aren't moments in Paul era (most of those moments are coincidentally instrumental...hmm), but as a whole, I'd rather hear The X-Factor than either Paul albums.

C'mon now, Paul aint that bad.

Side note: PowerMaiden is gonna laugh is his ass off once he sees what I wrote in his thread.

SomewhereInTime72
08-29-2006, 06:27 PM
Yeah.

...Yeah.
I personally think The X Factor is miles ahead of Brave New World. Your theory is flawed. :hmm:

Dead_skin_mask
08-30-2006, 08:13 AM

:lol: WTF! :lol:

Well whoevers idea it was it's not a good one.

As for this ongoing argument, it goes like this:

BNW > DOD > Pauls albums > Blaze albums > NPFTD > FOTD ;)

JRA
08-30-2006, 08:37 AM
:lol: WTF! :lol:

Well whoevers idea it was it's not a good one.

As for this ongoing argument, it goes like this:

BNW > DOD > Pauls albums > Blaze albums > NPFTD > FOTD ;)

My drunken ramblings

Dead_skin_mask
08-30-2006, 11:36 AM
My drunken ramblings
:party:

PowerMaiden
08-30-2006, 01:47 PM
Side note: PowerMaiden is gonna laugh is his ass off once he sees what I wrote in his thread.

:lol::lol:

You got that right hehehe

as for My personnal taste, it goes like this:

1: The Number Of The Beast
2: Piece Of Mind
3: Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
4: Brave New World
5: Powerslave
6: Somewhere In Time
7: Iron Maiden
8: Dance Of Death
9. Killers
10: The X Factor
11: Fear Of The Dark
12: Virtual 11
13: No Prayer For The Dying

A Matter Of Life & Death is still too fresh to be ranked but it will surelly make the top 6 or 7 best

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden

DethMaiden
08-30-2006, 02:01 PM
1: The Number Of The Beast
2: Piece Of Mind
3: Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
4: Brave New World
5: Powerslave
6: Somewhere In Time
7: Iron Maiden
8: Dance Of Death
9. Killers
10: The X Factor
11: Fear Of The Dark
12: Virtual 11
13: No Prayer For The Dying

1. Piece of Mind
2. The Number of the Beast
3. Powerslave
4. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
5. Somewhere in Time
6. Dance of Death
7. Fear of the Dark
8. Brave New World
9. The X-Factor
10. Iron Maiden
11. Virtual XI
12. No Prayer for the Dying
13. Killers

I think AMOLAD is going to be 7th:rocker:

iggyb387
08-30-2006, 02:14 PM
As long as we're doing rankings:

1. Powerslave
2. Somewhere In Time
3. The Number Of The Beast
4. Piece Of Mind
5. Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
6. The X-Factor
7. Brave New World
8. Dance Of Death
9. Fear Of The Dark
10. Iron Maiden
11. Killers
12. Virtual XI
13. No Prayer For The Dying

I haven't listened to AMOLAD yet, but form the songs I've heard so far, I project that it will be somewhere between 5 and 7 (inclusive, of course).

SomewhereInTime72
08-30-2006, 03:51 PM
Hay guys i have an opinion too read it:

1.Somewhere In Time
2.Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
3.Powerslave
4.The X Factor
5.Dance Of Death
6.Piece Of Mind
7.Number Of The Beast
8.Brave New World
9.Virtual XI
10.Fear Of The Dark
11.Iron Maiden
12.Killers
13.No Prayer For The Dying

9 through 11 interchange a bit, though.

I expect AMOLAD to rank around 6th. I hope at least. :tongue:

JRA
08-30-2006, 03:51 PM
My turn!

1. Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
2. The Number Of The Beast
3. Powerslave
4. Killers
5. Somewhere In Time
6. Iron Maiden
7. Brave New World
8. Piece Of Mind
9. Dance Of Death
10. The X Factor
11. Fear Of The Dark
12. No Prayer For The Dying
13. Virtual XI

DethMaiden
08-30-2006, 04:43 PM
My turn!

1. Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
2. The Number Of The Beast
3. Powerslave
4. Killers
6. Somewhere In Time
7. Iron Maiden
8. Brave New World
9. Piece Of Mind
10. Dance Of Death
11. The X Factor
12. Fear Of The Dark
13. No Prayer For The Dying
14. Virtual XI

WHERE DID FIVE GO

ADD
08-30-2006, 04:57 PM
WHERE DID FIVE GO
His subconscious is saving a spot for AMOLAD:cool:

DethMaiden
08-30-2006, 05:00 PM

:lol: I knew it!

zgodt
08-30-2006, 05:13 PM
I'm sorry, but you are all incorrect. The actual ranking is:

Powerslave
Number of the Beast
Killers
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
Dance of Death
Piece of Mind
The X Factor
Brave New World
Somewhere In Time
Iron Maiden
Virtual XI
No Prayer for the Dying
Fear of the Dark

powerslave_85
08-30-2006, 05:17 PM
I'll give it a shot.

Powerslave
Number of the Beast
Seventh Son
Brave New World
Somewhere In Time
A Matter of Life and Death
Iron Maiden
Dance of Death
X Factor
Piece of Mind
Killers
Fear of the Dark
Virtual XI
No Prayer For the Dying

overkiller
08-30-2006, 05:23 PM
Bandwagon time I guess.

Powerslave
Number of the Beast (these three are so close it's basically pointless to order them)

Somewhere in Time
Piece of Mind
Brave New World
Iron Maiden
Dance of Death
Killers
Fear of the Dark
The X Factor
No Prayer for the Dying
Virtual XI

...I don't really like this list. But I didn't put that much thought into it, so whatever.

DethMaiden
08-30-2006, 05:25 PM
Bandwagon time I guess.

Powerslave
Number of the Beast (these three are so close it's basically pointless to order them)

Somewhere in Time
Brave New World
Iron Maiden
Dance of Death
Killers
Fear of the Dark
The X Factor
No Prayer for the Dying
Virtual XI

You don't own their best album?

overkiller
08-30-2006, 05:25 PM
You don't own their best album?

Haha, how did I miss that. Let me add it.

JRA
08-30-2006, 06:20 PM

:lol:

Whoops.

Edit: fixed

Dead_skin_mask
08-31-2006, 05:29 AM
I'm sorry, but you are all incorrect.

So much for opinion :lol:

Mine is:

1. Brave New World
2. Dance Of Death
3. Iron Maiden
4. Piece Of Mind
5. Killers
6. Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
7. Powerslave
8. Number Of The Beast
9. The X Factor
10. Virtual XI
11. Somewhere In Time
12. No Prayer For The Dying
13. Fear Of The Dark

Varied taste ay? AMOLAD is constantly growing on me and will probably make it into the top 5 :horns:

PowerMaiden
08-31-2006, 03:39 PM
Interesting read guys :fist:

Back to this thread topic , the Virtual Show will be hold next friday (october 8 th at 9 pm eastern) , I'll edit my first post as soon as I get the chance, if a mod can change the date on the title of the thread, it would be very appreciated.

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden

DethMaiden
08-31-2006, 05:04 PM
Interesting read guys :fist:

Back to this thread topic , the Virtual Show will be hold next friday (october 8 th at 9 pm eastern) , I'll edit my first post as soon as I get the chance, if a mod can change the date on the title of the thread, it would be very appreciated.

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden

September 8th, I hope. I'll see you there.:party:

ADD
08-31-2006, 05:42 PM
I've got Gigantour that night, oh well:allan:

zgodt
08-31-2006, 08:21 PM
I've got Gigantour that night, oh well:allan:
Skip it. This is far more significant.

ADD
08-31-2006, 10:25 PM
Skip it. This is far more significant.

Maiden33
09-01-2006, 08:39 AM
Alright, what the hell, might as well submit my ranking of the albums:

1-3: Brave New World, Somewhere In Time, and Piece of Mind. Try as I might, I can't fucking rank them... whichever one I listened to most recently usually is winning though.

4.Powerslave
5.Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
6.Dance of Death
7.The X Factor
8.Number of the Beast
9.Fear of the Dark
10.Iron Maiden
11.Virtual XI
12.No Prayer For the Dying
13.Killers

Oh snap. I brought it.

Angelripper
09-01-2006, 10:50 PM
ooo ooo I wanna join.

1. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
2. Somewhere in Time
3. Piece of Mind
4. The Number of the Beast
5. Brave New World
6. Killers
7. Dance of Death
8. Iron Maiden
9. Fear of the Dark
10. Powerslave
11. No Prayer for the Dying
12. Virtual XI
13. The X Factor

PowerMaiden
09-02-2006, 09:06 AM
Ok, the Virtual show is officially re scheduled for SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 9 TH, at 9:30 Eastern time

I asked Hot Turkey Ed for changing the date on the thread title, hope to see lot's of rivetheads in here next saturday night :horns:

Up The Irons !!

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden

overkiller
09-02-2006, 09:27 AM
Remind me again what a "virtual show" is? And what the point is?

PowerMaiden
09-02-2006, 11:29 AM

ps: If some of you don't know what a virtual is, it's is really simple, I do an Iron Maiden concert here in my living room just like a real show, and I post the songs in real time when they start. You just have to play the songs too, I soon as I Post them on. I always leave a few seconds between songs to give you time to react. And post your comments or smilies during the show.

or go see in here (a past VS that I've done) : http://www.metalsetlists.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2074

as for the point of it, it's really simple: Having a bunch of metal freaks listening to some Iron Maiden all together at the same time & having fun !

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

ADD
09-02-2006, 12:16 PM
Yes, I will try to make it:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Dead_skin_mask
09-03-2006, 04:37 AM
It does sound a bit lame, but once you get into it it really is loads of fun :party:

PowerMaiden
09-03-2006, 09:25 AM
Here are the new ''BEAVERS'' t-shirt (same concept has the white one from last year) that us Québécers gang will have for the upcomming Montreal & québec city concerts

Made by Maiden2k

Front (tank & beavers) & back (Québec flag & dates)

Awesome isn't it ??

http://www.ironmaiden.qc.ca/sample.jpg
http://www.ironmaiden.qc.ca/sample2.jpg

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden

ADD
09-03-2006, 11:23 AM
Here are the new ''BEAVERS'' t-shirt (same concept has the white one from last year) that us Québécers gang will have for the upcomming Montreal & québec city concerts

Made by Maiden2k

Front (tank & beavers) & back (Québec flag & dates)

Awesome isn't it ??

http://www.ironmaiden.qc.ca/sample.jpg
http://www.ironmaiden.qc.ca/sample2.jpg

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden

That's too fucking cool:lol: :metal:

DethMaiden
09-03-2006, 12:17 PM
TEH RULZ0R!1

zgodt
09-04-2006, 07:16 PM
That's too fucking cool:lol: :metal:
Agreed. Especially the back. :D

PowerMaiden
09-05-2006, 02:42 PM
So you people got the new album, be sure to give it plenty of spins before saturday, they're playing a lot of songs from it

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

DethMaiden
09-05-2006, 02:51 PM
:D Psyched:fist:

davemaiden
09-05-2006, 05:23 PM
Hehe Fred:horns:

davemaiden
09-05-2006, 05:24 PM
2nd post in 14 months :dorky:

PowerMaiden
09-06-2006, 12:38 PM
2nd post in 14 months :dorky:

be sure to tune in saturday night, and don't reveal the setlist hehe

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

PowerMaiden
09-08-2006, 05:30 PM
24 HOURS TILL SHOW TIME !!!

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 04:54 AM
Tonight's The Night !!

It has been a while Metalsetlist !!!

Ok, I know I'm not arround here at metalsetlists.com as much as I was, and I know , well I think that some of you US fans are really angry at Bruce's comment over the USA (and quite frankly, most of the times I really understand you guys.) . But I think we'll all agree that he's a goddamn good singer.

I don't know if you got to hear the new album but I hope to see some of you in here SATURDAY SEPT 9 TH , at 9 : 30 pm EASTERN TIME for what I will try out, my vision of what the upcomming A Matter Of Life & Death setlist should be. I know it will not happen, much too long set. Let's call it my dream setlist but with songs that fit the whole AMOL&D mood.

Anyway, if you feel to party & listen to a great Iron Maiden virtual show, ,just be here with your Maiden cd's & some beer, it would be really fun.

And for those who knows what the fuck to do, I hope to see you, headbangers, Rivetheads and earthdogs...

Also: every song of the concert will have a backdrop !!!

Up The Irons !!!

Cheers !!

SomewhereInTime72
09-09-2006, 06:54 AM
:horns:

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 01:50 PM
What forum will the actual show be posted in, general chat or here?

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 03:28 PM
2 HOURS SHARP TILL SHOW TIME !!!!

Posted in here btw.

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 04:08 PM
2 HOURS SHARP TILL SHOW TIME !!!!

Posted in here btw.

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden

:rocker:

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 04:28 PM
1 HOUR WARNING !!!!!!!

WAKE UP METALSETLISTS !!!

http://img435.imageshack.us/img435/8431/imlogo0gt.gif

Is gonna play here TONIGHT !!!

Cheers !!

powerslave_85
09-09-2006, 04:34 PM
I'll probably be around for most of it.

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 04:39 PM
I'll probably be around for most of it.

You certainly won't regret it, setlist kick ass :horns:

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 04:59 PM
1/2 Hour Till Show Starts

Cheers !!

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:14 PM
15 Minutes, be ready with U.F.O.'s Doctor Doctor for the intro...

Cheers !!

powerslave_85
09-09-2006, 05:26 PM
15 Minutes, be ready with U.F.O.'s Doctor Doctor for the intro...

Cheers !!
The Maiden version will have to do, don't have the UFO one on my iPod...

SomewhereInTime72
09-09-2006, 05:27 PM
Can't wait. ;)

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:27 PM
I have no Doctor Doctor. Dammit.

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:29 PM
Lights Go Off….

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6808/doctordoctorin4.jpg

Cheers !!!

Maiden33
09-09-2006, 05:29 PM
I have no Doctor Doctor. Dammit.

You Lose.

powerslave_85
09-09-2006, 05:30 PM

SomewhereInTime72
You Lose.

DethMaiden
You Lose.

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:31 PM
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Have a great one Metalsetlists.com !!!

Cheers !
Power:66:Maiden

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:32 PM
Bring it on :rocker:

Maiden33
09-09-2006, 05:33 PM
MMAAAAIIIDEENN!!!!!!!

(throws underwear onstage)

:eyes: :eyes: :dance:

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:34 PM
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7760/whereeaglesdareih7.jpg

Cheers !!!

DethMaiden
MMAAAAIIIDEENN!!!!!!!

(throws underwear onstage)

DethMaiden

Cheers !!!

GREAT OPENER :rocker:

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:35 PM
It's snowing outside the rumbling sound
of engines roar in the niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight,
The mission is near the confident men
are waiting to drop from the sky.

The Blizzard goes on but still they must fly
No one should go Where Eagles Daaaaaaaaare.

:shred: :horns : :rockdevil: :rocker : :headbang:

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden

SomewhereInTime72
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

MetalDrummer888
with bruce's vocal performance on AMOLAD, he might be able to pull off this song in real life :drool:

JRA

Cheers !!!

Huh, something different.:party:

Maiden33
(scratches head)

(bangs head)

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:36 PM
:horns: :horns: :horns: :horns:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:36 PM
All the lights are off here, this is going to be fucking authentic :rocker:

MetalDrummer888
09-09-2006, 05:37 PM
All the lights are off here, this is going to be fucking authentic :rocker:
im in my kicthen, and there is thai curry on the stove . . . im gonna have to take a meal brake :eyes:

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:40 PM
im in my kicthen, and there is thai curry on the stove . . . im gonna have to take a meal brake :eyes:

I may grab a bite as well :horns:

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:40 PM
Bruce: Welcome Metalsetlists !!!!!!…

The Pilgriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim !!’’

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4826/thepilgrimhz8.jpg

Cheers !!!

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:41 PM

MetalDrummer888
09-09-2006, 05:42 PM
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

alittle late i guess but here it is:

PowerMaiden
Liberty And Hope Divine
Changing The Water Into Wine
So to You We Bid Farewell
Kingdom Of Heaven To Hell

:horns : :shred: :horns: :shred:

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden

SomewhereInTime72
SPIRIT HOLY LIFE ETERNAL
RAISE ME UP TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOOOME

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:43 PM
The fucked up psycho part\riff is truly amazing

MetalDrummer888
09-09-2006, 05:44 PM
The fucked up psycho part\riff is truly amazing

you mean that middle-eastern sounding part where nicko is hitting the china cymbal?

MetalDrummer888
09-09-2006, 05:45 PM
i am relieved to say that this album is really growing on me

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:46 PM
Bruce: ‘’ Hope you’re having fun so far , the evening is still pretty young …this is our first single for the album, hope you like it , it’s about a very strange man called Benjamin Breeg …’’

…!!!’’

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3207/thereincarnationofbenjaminbreegns5.jpg

Cheers !!!

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:47 PM
Best song on the album, thanks Bruce Bruce! :horns:

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:48 PM
HEADBANG PARTY !!

GO !!

:horns: :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns:

Cheers !!

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:48 PM
HEADBANG PARTY !!

GO !!

:horns: :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns:

Cheers !!

:horns: :horns:

SomewhereInTime72
09-09-2006, 05:49 PM
:party: :party:

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:50 PM
Someone To Save Meeeeeeeeeeee
Something To Save Me From Myself
To Bring Salvatiooooooooooon
To Exorcise This Hell

:horns: :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns:

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:54 PM
’’…What passing bells for these who die as cattle ?
Only the monstrous anger of the guns.
Only the stuttering rifles’ rapid ratle
Can patter out their hasty orisons.
No moqueries now for them; no prayers nor bells,
Nor any voice of mourning save the choirs,
The shrill, demented choirs of wailling shells……’’

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5373/paschendaledm1.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:55 PM
HELL MOTHERFUCKING YEAH! :rockdevil

JRA

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

That is some awesome fucking artwork.

SomewhereInTime72

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
:drool: :drool:

powerslave_85
09-09-2006, 05:56 PM
D'oh! I got distracted and fell behind.

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 05:58 PM
D'oh! I got distracted and fell behind.

I'm to "cruelty has a human heart" :tongue:

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Blood Is Falling Like The Raaaaaiiiiiiiiin
It’s Crimson Cloaks Unveils Again !!
The Sound Of Guns Can’t Hide Their Shame
And So We Die On Paschendale !!

:rockdevil: :rockdevil::horns: :rockdevil::rockdevil:

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:04 PM
Bruce: Ok Metalsetlists , how’s it going tonight !?! Thanks very much for beiing here…

…tonight we’re obviously are gonna play a lot of new songs, here is one that has nothing to do with a certain US show we gave last year , it’s about beiing proud and stand for what you believe in…it’s called ..These Colours Don’t Run !!’’

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/9943/thesecoloursdontrunop2.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:05 PM
Bruce: Ok Metalsetlists , how’s it going tonight !?! Thanks very much for beiing here…

…tonight we’re obviously are gonna play a lot of new songs, here is one that has nothing to do with a certain US show we gave last year , it’s about beiing proud and stand for what you believe in…it’s called ..These Colours Don’t Run !!’’

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/9943/thesecoloursdontrunop2.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

SomewhereInTime72
09-09-2006, 06:06 PM
Sweeeeet. :D

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:09 PM
OOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:horns::horns::horns::horns::horns::horns:

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:10 PM
Bruce would be pissed...I'm making popcorn

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Bruce: ‘’ Let go visit the reunion album..

...If you Navigating In The Seas Of Life…You May meet this caracter…

…The Ghost Of The Navigator…’’’

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6165/ghostofthenavigatorjb2.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

SomewhereInTime72
09-09-2006, 06:13 PM
Bruce would be pissed...I'm making popcorn
Put down your fucking hot dog, bitch.

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:13 PM
Put down your fucking hot dog, bitch.

:tongue:

Holy Hell, that has to be the coolest unofficial Eddie I've ever seen.

JRA
09-09-2006, 06:15 PM
Bruce: ‘’ Let go visit the reunion album..

...If you Navigating In The Seas Of Life…You May meet this caracter…

…The Ghost Of The Navigator…’’’

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6165/ghostofthenavigatorjb2.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

Whoa. Where are you pulling this stuff from?

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:15 PM
Take My Heart And Set It Freeeeeeeeeeee
Carried Forward By The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaves
Nowhere Left To Run
Navigator’s Sun

Chasing Rainbows All My Days
Where I Go I Do Not Know
I Only Know The Place I’ve Beeeeeeeen
Dreams They Come And Go
Ever Shall Be So
Nothing’s Real Until You See !!!!!!

FUCK YEAH !!!!!!!!!

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Whoa. Where are you pulling this stuff from?

Me doing late night research on the net, it pays off isn't it :edwink:

Cheers !
powerMaiden

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:19 PM
My long held theory is now fact: popcorn tastes better while listening to Maiden.

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Bruce: ‘’ Ok, Metalsetlist ‘ Screaaaaaaam For Meeeeeeee !!!!

…this is..

..the LORD…

…OF LIGHT !!’’

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/9682/lordoflightez6.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

JRA
09-09-2006, 06:20 PM
It ain't often but Maiden can churn out them riffs like noone's business.

:shred: :shred:

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:21 PM
*hopes it is better live*

;)

SomewhereInTime72
09-09-2006, 06:23 PM
Bruce: ‘’ Ok, Metalsetlist ‘ Screaaaaaaam For Meeeeeeee !!!!

…this is..

..the LORD…

…OF LIGHT !!’’

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/9682/lordoflightez6.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
SWEET. :rocker: :horns:

Edit: I love the "WE ARE PART OF SOME STRANGE PLAN" part.

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:25 PM
the chorus is a downer, the speedy part is fuckin A though :drool:

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:26 PM

:fist:

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:28 PM
Bruce: ‘’ Sometimes, there are one of those days…!!’’

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4932/thelongestdaykz0.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:29 PM
:drool:

SomewhereInTime72
09-09-2006, 06:29 PM
Bruce: ‘’ Sometimes, there are one of those days…!!’’

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4932/thelongestdaykz0.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
:lol: Great intro quote. :tongue:

:drool: Great song.

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Sliding we gooooooooo, only feaaaaaaar on our siiiiiiiide
To the eeeeeeeeedge of the wire
And we rush with the tiiiiiiiiide
Oh the waaaaaaaaater is red
With the blooooooooood of the dead
But I'm still alive, pray to God I Survive !!!!!

:drool::horns: :drool::horns: :drool::horns:

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:34 PM
A Masterpiece

Up The Irons !!!

Cheers !!

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:36 PM
Bruce: ‘’ A pretty cool one that I haven't made with the guys till long ago...

…Afraid To Shoot Strangers.…’’

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8254/afraidtoshootstrangerspr5.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:37 PM
No 2 Minutes to Midnight then :lol:

JRA
09-09-2006, 06:38 PM
Bruce: ‘’ A pretty cool one that I haven't made with the guys till long ago...

…Afraid To Shoot Strangers.…’’

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8254/afraidtoshootstrangerspr5.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

:light: :bouville: :light: :light: :light:

SomewhereInTime72
09-09-2006, 06:38 PM
:light: :light:

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:39 PM
My FOTD usually skips on this one but I discovered that putting it in iTunes fixed it. So yay.

JRA
09-09-2006, 06:42 PM
MOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHH!:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :party: :party:

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:43 PM
AFRAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII D !!!!!![/AFRAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII D !!!!!!

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:44 PM
Bruce: We Are Not The Sons Of God…

…We will feel the pain of his beginning…’’

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7742/brighterthanathousandsuns2bu8.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:45 PM
This one's great :horns:

SomewhereInTime72
09-09-2006, 06:46 PM
SAHDOW FINGERS RISE ABOVE

:rocker: :rocker:

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:46 PM
Out of the darkness
Brighter then a thousand suuuuuuuuuns
Out of the darkness
Brighter then a thousand suuuuuuuuuuuuns
Out of the darkness
Brighter then a thousand suuuuuuuuuuns
Out of the darkness
Brighter then a thousand suuuuuuuns

:rockdevil:

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:50 PM
E=mc2

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:52 PM
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1339/onlythegooddieyoungrf4.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:53 PM
Can you say fucking awesome rarity!? :horns:

JRA
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1339/onlythegooddieyoungrf4.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

HOLY SHIT!

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

SomewhereInTime72
Can you say fucking awesome rarity!? :horns:
FUCKING AWESOME RARITY

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:55 PM
ONLY THE GOOD DIIIE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUNG !!!!!!!

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:56 PM
MEASURE YOUR COFFIN, DOES IT MEASURE UP TO YOUR LUST?

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Bruce: ‘’ After The War ….

….what does a Soldier Become !?! ’’

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/406/theaftermathdq3.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 06:58 PM
:blaze: :blaze: :blaze:

JRA
09-09-2006, 06:59 PM
Ehhh...

SomewhereInTime72
09-09-2006, 06:59 PM
I knew there had to be some X Factor tunes in the set. ;)

:horns: :blaze:

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:00 PM
Ehhh...

BODIES ARMS AND LEGS ARE STREWN
WHERE MUSTARD GAS AND BARBWIRE BLOOM

:blaze:

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:01 PM
After The War
Left Feeling No One Has Won
After The War
What Does A Soldier Become

War Is Over And Battles Are Gone
After The War No One Has Won
I'm Just A Soldieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

SomewhereInTime72
09-09-2006, 07:03 PM
That solo!!!!!! :rocker: :horns: :party: :drool: :rocker: :horns:

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:04 PM
Bruce: ‘’ Time for some pretty deep & serious business now Metalsetlists…

…Are You Ready !!?? !!!!…

…I Said Are You Fucking Still Here Motherfuckeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers !!!?? !!…

…For The Greater Good Of God…’’

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1060/forthegreatergoodofgodeu1.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

zgodt
09-09-2006, 07:05 PM
fuck that. Lord of Light's chorus rocks.:party:

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:05 PM

SomewhereInTime72
09-09-2006, 07:07 PM
I love the vocal melody in the intro. :party: :party:

zgodt
*hopes it is better live*

;)
...:)

PowerMaiden
Please Tell Me Now What Life Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iis
Please Tell Me Now What Love Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis
Well Tell Me Now What War Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis
Again tell Me What Life Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

Go Bruce !!!!

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:08 PM
I'm getting tired.:eyes:

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: METAL!

Maiden33
09-09-2006, 07:09 PM
I'm getting tired.:eyes:

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: METAL!

Yeah, it's past your bed time. ;)

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:09 PM
Song Of The year, no contest

Cheers !

Maiden33
09-09-2006, 07:10 PM

Cheers !

I beg to differ, not even my favorite, or second favorite song on A Matter of Life and Death.

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:12 PM
Yeah, it's past your bed time. ;)

I know it is :lol: But I'm sticking it out. :rocker:

zgodt
09-09-2006, 07:12 PM

Cheers !
:eyes:

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:14 PM
Outro lyrics rule on this one...

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:15 PM
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1528/hallowedbethynamezn4.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

SomewhereInTime72
09-09-2006, 07:15 PM
Outro lyrics rule on this one...
Yessir.

Well, the lyrics in this song in general rule.

zgodt
09-09-2006, 07:16 PM
FTGGOG is... not half bad, really. Catchy at hell sometimes.

PowerMaiden
I’m Waiting In My Cold Cell
When The Bell Begins To Chime
Reflecting On My Past Life
And It Doesn’t Have Much Time

Cause At 5 O’Clock
They Take Me To The Gallows Poooooooooooooole yeah
The Sands Of Time
For Me Are Running Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Running LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW YEAH !!!!

Cheers !!!
PowerHallowedBeThyName=BestSongEverMaiden

SomewhereInTime72
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

zgodt

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
Color me delighted. :rocker:

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:17 PM
:drool: If I saw this live for real...let's just say I'd need an extra pair of Killers boxers. :eyes:

JRA
09-09-2006, 07:17 PM

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

Schweet.

JRA
09-09-2006, 07:21 PM
Cheers !!!
PowerHallowedBeThyName=BestSongEverMaiden

Don't you ever get sick of typing that over and over again?

zgodt
09-09-2006, 07:22 PM
There are few greater joys than hearing this motherfuckin' harmony part at the end of this motherfuckin' song. :bliss:

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:22 PM
There are few greater joys than hearing this motherfuckin' harmony part at the end of this motherfuckin' song. :bliss:

I daresay it's better than triumphing over venomous reptiles on an aircraft.

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:23 PM
Bruce: ‘’ Screaaaaaaam For Me MetalSetlists !!!! …

….Screaaaaam For Me Metalsetlists !!!!

The Iron Maiden …’’

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7901/ironmaidenxt4.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

zgodt
I daresay it's better than triumphing over venomous reptiles on an aircraft.
Obviously. :D

DethMaiden
Bruce: ‘’ Screaaaaaaam For Me MetalSetlists !!!! …

….Screaaaaam For Me Metalsetlists !!!!

The Iron Maiden …’’

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7901/ironmaidenxt4.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:24 PM

No

Cheers !!
power:666:Maiden

SomewhereInTime72
09-09-2006, 07:25 PM
He wouldn't be PowerMaiden without it. :D

IRON MAIDEN CAN'T BE SOUGHT!!!

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:27 PM
3 minutes piss / beer break till encores…

Cheers !!
PowerBeerMaiden

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:28 PM

Cheers !!
PowerBeerMaiden

zgodt
09-09-2006, 07:28 PM

Cheers !!
PowerBeerMaiden
*runs for beer*

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:31 PM
’’…We shall go on to the end
We shall fight in France
We shall fight on the seas and oceans
We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air
We shall defend our Island
Whatever the cost may be
We shall fight on the beaches
We shall fight on the landing grounds
We shall fight in the fields and in the streets
We shall fight in the hills…

…We Shall NEVER SURRENDER !!!’’

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/3844/aceshighfv0.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

SomewhereInTime72
09-09-2006, 07:32 PM
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:32 PM
Weird encore choice but awesome song :horns:

JRA
09-09-2006, 07:33 PM
’’…We shall go on to the end
We shall fight in France
We shall fight on the seas and oceans
We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air
We shall defend our Island
Whatever the cost may be
We shall fight on the beaches
We shall fight on the landing grounds
We shall fight in the fields and in the streets
We shall fight in the hills…

…We Shall NEVER SURRENDER !!!’’

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/3844/aceshighfv0.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

HOLY SHIT!!!

There's an encore for ya.

After this I might leave for the club.

...um, yo. :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :dorky:

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun,
Live To Fly
Fly To Live, Do Or Die
Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
Live To Fly
Fly To Live
Aces hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

JRA
09-09-2006, 07:35 PM
Weird encore choice but awesome song :horns:

Yea, but if Maiden broke this out as an encore, I would go apeshit!:eek: :eek: :eek:

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:37 PM
Bruce : The Troooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer ‘’

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4914/thetrooperpp5.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

SomewhereInTime72
Yea, but if Maiden broke this out as an encore, I would go apeshit!:eek: :eek: :eek:
Same!

DethMaiden

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:38 PM
You’ll Take My Life
But I’ll Take Yours Too
You’ll Fire Your Musket
But I Run You Through

So When You’re Waiting For The Next Attack
You’d Better Stand There’s No Turning Back !!!!!!!

The Bugle Sounds And The Charge Begins
But On This Battlefield No One Wins
The Smell Of Acrid Smoke And Horses Breath
As I Plunge Into A Certain Death !!!!!

Ooooh Oooooh Ooooooh Ooooooh Ooooooh Ooooooh Ooooooh Ooooooh Ooooooh!!!!
Ooooh Oooooh Ooooooh Ooooooh Ooooooh Ooooooh Ooooooh Ooooooh Ooooooh!!!!!

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

SomewhereInTime72
09-09-2006, 07:40 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JRA
09-09-2006, 07:40 PM

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

I never get sick of this song!

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:41 PM
WOE TO YOU
OH EARTH AND SEA
FOR THE DEVIL SENDS
THE BEAST WITH WRATH
BECAUSE HE KNOWS
THE TIME IS SHORT

LET HIM WHO HATH UNDERSTANDING
RECKON THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST

FOR IT IS A HUMAN NUMBER
IT’S NUMBER IS SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY SIX…

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/6892/thenumberofthebeastbb7.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:42 PM
:666:

JRA
09-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Alright, that's enough for me. Thanks abunch PowerMaiden! One day you and I need to have a drink together!

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:43 PM
Alright, that's enough for me. Thanks abunch PowerMaiden! One day you and I need to have a drink together!

Bruce: Thanks for coming!

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:44 PM

Cheers buddy :drinking:

Where the hell was ADD !?!

PowerMaiden

SomewhereInTime72
:horns: :horns:

Maiden33
Bruce: Thanks for coming!

Bruce thanking the fans... haha... now this show is truly a fantasy!

zgodt
This song fucking jams.

DethMaiden
Where the hell was ADD !?!

Yeah, what the fuck. :mad:

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:45 PM
Bruce thanking the fans... haha... now this show is truly a fantasy!

Bruce: FUCK YOU AND YOUR COUNTRY!

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:46 PM
AND I'LL MAKE YOU BURN !!!!!

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:47 PM
Bruce :’’Heeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thanks a lot Metalsetlists. let me refresh tour memories before we continue…

On guitar , … Mr. Janick Gers !!!!...

….Guitars also, Mr. Happy face, Dave Murray !!!!...

…and the 3 rd amigo of the 6 strings ….Adrian Smith !!!...

…drums, the most lunatic person I’ll ever met in my born days, crazy Nicko McBrain !!!...

…and last…………….. but certainly not least, on bass guitar, the man without whom ….

…. Mr. Steve Harris !!!....

…this last song is really the heart of Iron Maiden !!!…

…but tonight, the heart of Iron Maiden…IS YOU !!’…

…The Phantom Of The Operaaaaaaaa.. !!’’

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/609/phantomoftheoperarc6.jpg

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

SomewhereInTime72
09-09-2006, 07:49 PM

Edit: No Wrathchild? :eek: :tongue:

DethMaiden
THANKS FOR COMING, IRON MAIDEN! HAVE MY BABIES!

PowerMaiden
Keep your distance, walk away, don't take his baaaaiiiiit.
Don't you straaaaaaaaay, don't fade awaaaaaaiiiaaaay.
Watch your step, he's out to get you, come what maaaaaaiiiiiiiiiay.
Don't you straaaaaaay, from the narrow waaaaaay.

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:51 PM

Edit: No Wrathchild? :eek: :tongue:

:party: Killers sux!

Maiden33
09-09-2006, 07:52 PM
YEAH!!!!!

MAIDEN!!!!!!!!!

(throws underwear onstage... again)

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:52 PM
YEAH!!!!!

MAIDEN!!!!!!!!!

(throws underwear onstage... again)

Now what the hell are you going to wear home?

Maiden33
09-09-2006, 07:54 PM
Now what the hell are you going to wear home?

Nothing of course! Didn't you know that all Maiden shows are best enjoyed while naked?!?!? It is indeed true, but the people around you might be a little disturbed... but oh well, the reason it makes for the best enjoyment is because if youre naked, no one wants to invade your personal space... DUH.

zgodt
09-09-2006, 07:54 PM
:party: Killers sux!
:nonono:

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Nothing of course! Didn't you know that all Maiden shows are best enjoyed while naked?!?!? It is indeed true, but the people around you might be a little disturbed... but oh well, the reason it makes for the best enjoyment is because if youre naked, no one wants to invade your personal space... DUH.

You know, help with quitting cocaine is just a phone call away.

PowerMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Bruce: Ok Metasetlist, your so in to it that we’re gonna play a last one…

Fear… Of… The… Dark… !!’’

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1334/fearofthedarksa3.jpg

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:57 PM
*temporarily falls asleep but is reawakened by tasty riffage*

Maiden33
09-09-2006, 07:57 PM
You know, help with quitting cocaine is just a phone call away.

I don't need any help...

I'm naked and I'm fine with that. If you have a problem with that then it's just too bad... come to think of it... we need a naked smilie on this board.

Hahaha. :dance:

DethMaiden
09-09-2006, 07:58 PM
I don't need any help...

I'm naked and I'm fine with that. If you have a problem with that then it's just too bad... come to think of it... we need a naked smilie on this board.

Hahaha. :dance:

We have a smiley for the situation of you being naked though:

:barf:

Maiden33
09-09-2006, 07:59 PM
We have a smiley for the situation of you being naked though:

:barf:

Oh come on now, you're just jealous.

Though it isn't a pretty site... "stuff" is flying every which way... :eyes:

YEAHH!!!! MAIDEN!!!!!!!

(throws underwear onstage AGAIN!)
(yes, I came prepared, BITCH!)