12. Love Gun
13. God of Thunder
14. Do You Love Me
15. Shout It Out Loud
16. I Was Made For Lovin' You
17. Black Diamond
18. Let Me Go, Rock & Roll

Encore:

19. Medley: Love Her All I Can / Parasite / She / Shock Me (Paul on vocals) / Hotter Than Hell
20. God Gave Rock & Roll To You II
21. Rock & Roll All Night

Source: Blabbermouth

My Kiss lust is being satisfied a lot lately :allan:

DethMaiden
07-20-2006, 04:11 PM
Cool pics from the show:
http://www.kissonline.com/news/images/fukuoka1.JPG

JRA
07-20-2006, 04:40 PM
Shock Me (Paul on vocals)

:eyes:

DethMaiden
07-20-2006, 04:43 PM
:eyes:

Hahaha whatever floats their boat. Japanese crowds are insane anyway, chances are the vocals on stage are drowned out.

JRA
07-20-2006, 04:51 PM
Hahaha whatever floats their boat. Japanese crowds are insane anyway, chances are the vocals on stage are drowned out.

Could be. I've come to the general conclusion that I don't like medleys. Why not just play the full song? I mean you could be getting into the groove of "Love Her All I Can" and then suddenly it stops, and you're thinkin, "What the hell, I was enjoying that!" It's almost like musical chairs. Um, except you aren't playing musical chairs...:eyes: :eyes:

DethMaiden
07-20-2006, 04:53 PM
Could be. I've come to the general conclusion that I don't like medleys. Why not just play the full song? I mean you could be getting into the groove of "Love Her All I Can" and then suddenly it stops, and you're thinkin, "What the hell, I was enjoying that!" It's almost like musical chairs. Um, except you aren't playing musical chairs...:eyes: :eyes:

That's why every time I read a W.A.S.P. setlist, I want to beat Blackie Lawless over the head with his own shoe. Seriously, their sets are like five songs long if a medley is considered a song. :hecho:

JRA
07-20-2006, 05:09 PM
That's why every time I read a W.A.S.P. setlist, I want to beat Blackie Lawless over the head with his own shoe. Seriously, their sets are like five songs long if a medley is considered a song. :hecho:

Oy, aint that the truth. For someone who wants to be taken seriously as a "continuing artist" and not just a nostalgia act, Blackie isn't playing much else of anything other than their "hits."

DethMaiden
07-20-2006, 05:18 PM
Oy, aint that the truth. For someone who wants to be taken seriously as a "continuing artist" and not just a nostalgia act, Blackie isn't playing much else of anything other than their "hits."

No kidding. Those Neon God records may as well not exist.

JRA
07-20-2006, 05:25 PM
Oh, and I can probably name all five of those songs too.

Wild Child
Animal (Fuck Like A Beast)
The Headless Children
I Wanna Be Somebody
Blind In Texas

DethMaiden
07-20-2006, 05:27 PM
Oh, and I can probably name all five of those songs too.

Wild Child
Animal (Fuck Like A Beast)
The Headless Children
I Wanna Be Somebody
Blind In Texas

L-O! V-E! All I need's my love machine!

That makes six ;)

JRA
07-20-2006, 05:33 PM
L-O! V-E! All I need's my love machine!

That makes six ;)

Yea, I was debating whether or not to put that one.

Wrathchild_84
07-21-2006, 01:46 PM
They need more 80's track (Creatures Of The Night, War Machine, Exciter etc...)

DethMaiden
07-21-2006, 02:37 PM
They need more 80's track (Creatures Of The Night, War Machine, Exciter etc...)

Agreed. But seriously, with all that Destroyer material, I can't complain.

Wrathchild_84
07-21-2006, 02:47 PM
Agreed. But seriously, with all that Destroyer material, I can't complain.

I've heard Destroyer so many times that I need time away from it to enjoy it again.

DethMaiden
07-21-2006, 06:15 PM
I've heard Destroyer so many times that I need time away from it to enjoy it again.

I didn't get into Kiss until late in my metaldom, so I still love every note of it.

And let me applaud the presence of Heaven's on Fire and God Gave Rock and Roll to You II, but also let me rue the loss of Unholy.

JRA
07-21-2006, 06:17 PM
I didn't get into Kiss until late in my metaldom, so I still love every note of it.

And let me applaud the presence of Heaven's on Fire and God Gave Rock and Roll to You II, but also let me rue the loss of Unholy.

Wow, I thought you of all people would hate Heaven's On Fire.

DethMaiden
07-21-2006, 06:18 PM
Wow, I thought you of all people would hate Heaven's On Fire.

Nah, I dunno why exactly, but I think it's one of the highlights of latter day Kiss.

JRA
07-21-2006, 06:22 PM
Nah, I dunno why exactly, but I think it's one of the highlights of latter day Kiss.

I know why, its because it has one of the most catchiest choruses ever.

DethMaiden
07-21-2006, 06:23 PM
I know why, its because it has one of the most catchiest choruses ever.

Yep, that's about right! :D

Kiss have a tendency to write some of the catchiest music in the world.

JRA
07-21-2006, 06:40 PM
Yep, that's about right! :D

Kiss have a tendency to write some of the catchiest music in the world.

You know what, I'll take that one step further and say THE catchiest. Because even after the coffins, the scabs in Peter and Ace's make up, Gene's delusional ramblings and magazines (not to mention the rumor that he had sex with over 4,000 women has been officially proven to be bullshit), and the fact that they've REALLY outstayed their fucking welcome; after all that, the fact that I can put on Black Diamond (and purchase about 20 of their songs on iTunes) and still enjoy is a testament to the greatness of KISS songs. Guns N' Roses can only wish for that to happen.

If that isn't a bumfucking miracle, then miracles don't exist.

DethMaiden
07-21-2006, 06:48 PM
You know what, I'll take that one step further and say THE catchiest. Because even after the coffins, the scabs in Peter and Ace's make up, Gene's delusional ramblings and magazines (not to mention the rumor that he had sex with over 4,000 women has been officially proven to be bullshit), and the fact that they've REALLY outstayed their fucking welcome; after all that, the fact that I can put on Black Diamond (and purchase about 20 of their songs on iTunes) and still enjoy is a testament to the greatness of KISS songs. Guns N' Roses can only wish for that to happen.

If that isn't a bumfucking miracle, then miracles don't exist.

Words of wisdom, bro. Even though I've bought a Gene Simmons doll (two days ago :eyes: ), the music is still in-fucking-credible.

I am a bit annoyed that like 9 out of 10 Kiss titles feature the phrase "Rock and roll" though. :eyes:

JRA
07-21-2006, 07:02 PM
Words of wisdom, bro. Even though I've bought a Gene Simmons doll (two days ago :eyes: ), the music is still in-fucking-credible.

I am a bit annoyed that like 9 out of 10 Kiss titles feature the phrase "Rock and roll" though. :eyes:

Just so you know, you bought a doll of this guy. http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=506&Itemid=38

DethMaiden
07-21-2006, 07:04 PM
Just so you know, you bought a doll of this guy. http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=506&Itemid=38

However, he is cool looking :D

JRA
07-21-2006, 07:08 PM
However, he is cool looking :D

Perhaps.

Hah, and just a few days ago you were insistent upon God Of Thunder and Beth being the only two tracks on my KISS mix.

DethMaiden
07-21-2006, 07:11 PM
Hah, and just a few days ago you were insistent upon God Of Thunder and Beth being the only two tracks on my KISS mix.

I was just saying what the best ones were ;)

Besides, reading that you were doing that sent me on an insane Kiss trip and now I think everything they've made is gold :lol:

<inside joke>How's that for a change of heart?</inside joke>

JRA
07-21-2006, 07:12 PM
I was just saying what the best ones were ;)

Besides, reading that you were doing that sent me on an insane Kiss trip and now I think everything they've made is gold :lol:

<inside joke>How's that for a change of heart?</inside joke>

Everything, huh? I didn't even think that. Christine Sixteen is one weird fucking song. I don't know what the hell I saw in it 3 or 4 years ago. Probably the lack of W.A.S.P. and Motley Crue in my life at that time.

Nonetheless, Paul Stanley has the uncanny ability to do that to someone.

Ha, I was about to say that's 2 changes of heart so far.

DethMaiden
07-21-2006, 07:15 PM
Paul Stanley has the uncanny ability to do that to someone.

Ha, I was about to say that's 2 changes of heart so far.

So it would seem. I haven't listened to Kiss in like twelve hours though, so maybe I'm falling back out.

What can I say, I'm easily swayed by good arguments :cool:

JRA
07-21-2006, 07:21 PM
So it would seem. I haven't listened to Kiss in like twelve hours though, so maybe I'm falling back out.

What can I say, I'm easily swayed by good arguments :cool:

Twelve hours!? Good lord, someone save this boy! We're losing him! I can't remember the last time this week I listened to Public Enemy, that doesn't mean I'm bored with Chuck D and Flava Flav's wacky antics.

By the way, if you listen to I Was Made For Lovin You closely, you'll hear thrash riffs. Well 70's prototype thrash riffs anyway.

DethMaiden
07-21-2006, 07:22 PM
Twelve hours!? Good lord, someone save this boy! We're losing him! I can't remember the last time this week I listened to Public Enemy, that doesn't mean I'm bored with Chuck D's and Flava FLav's wacky antics.

By the way, if you listen to I Was Made For Lovin You closely, you'll hear thrash riffs. Well 70's prototype thrash riffs anyway.

:lol: When I get addicted to a band twelve hours is an eternity. When I bought Operation: Mindcrime it was the only thing that saw my CD player for a week :eyes:

I'll have to re-listen to that song then, because what I hear is the coolest disco song ever written, not proto-thrash.

JRA
07-21-2006, 07:26 PM
:lol: When I get addicted to a band twelve hours is an eternity. When I bought Operation: Mindcrime it was the only thing that saw my CD player for a week :eyes:

I'll have to re-listen to that song then, because what I hear is the coolest disco song ever written, not proto-thrash.

Somebody once called the intro to Diamonds and Rust on Unleashed In The East a thrash riff. That is the basis I make that statement on. And yes, for a so-called "Disco song" that song is quite heavy, and its certainly not the rapist nightmare that is *shudder* E M O T I O N A L R E S C U E.

DethMaiden
07-21-2006, 07:30 PM
Somebody once called the intro to Diamonds and Rust on Unleashed In The East a thrash riff. That is the basis I make that statement on. And yes, for a so-called "Disco song" that song is quite heavy, and its certainly not the rapist nightmare that is *shudder* E M O T I O N A L R E S C U E.

:lol: No kidding. I think a lot of hardcore Kiss fans (if they in fact exist) hate I Was Made for Lovin' You for all the wrong reasons, for example, because VH1 told them to.

JRA
07-21-2006, 07:36 PM
:lol: No kidding. I think a lot of hardcore Kiss fans (if they in fact exist) hate I Was Made for Lovin' You for all the wrong reasons, for example, because VH1 told them to.

VH1 told KISS fans to hate I Was Made For Lovin You? VH1 told me that Gene believe's in "Kisstianity."

DethMaiden
07-21-2006, 07:38 PM
VH1 told KISS fans to hate I Was Made For Lovin You? VH1 told me that Gene believe's in "Kisstianity."

VH1 had a program called "most awesome bad metal songs", and I Was Made for Lovin' You as well as the acoustic song Michael Bolton co-wrote (title escapes me at the moment) made the top 40.

JRA
07-21-2006, 07:42 PM
VH1 had a program called "most awesome bad metal songs", and I Was Made for Lovin' You as well as the acoustic song Michael Bolton co-wrote (title escapes me at the moment) made the top 40.

They also put The Last In Line on that list. Nuff said.

Somehow, I don't think "hardcore KISS fans" listen to VH1 100% of the time.

DethMaiden
07-21-2006, 07:45 PM
They also put The Last In Line on that list. Nuff said.

Somehow, I don't think "hardcore KISS fans" listen to VH1 100% of the time.

Yeah, and Silent Lucidity and Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter. VH1 are worthless.

I dunno dude, if I was gonna pick a band whose fanbase listens to the mainstream, it would probably be Kiss.

JRA
07-21-2006, 07:51 PM
Yeah, and Silent Lucidity and Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter. VH1 are worthless.

I dunno dude, if I was gonna pick a band whose fanbase listens to the mainstream, it would probably be Kiss.

:hmm:

DethMaiden
07-21-2006, 07:54 PM
:hmm:

To which statement? :eyes:

I'll respond to each:

Silent Lucidity may be "un-metal", as they tried to put it, but it's a fucking essential ballad. And BYD...TTS does something that Maiden tunes rarely let you do: just sit back and rock out. No thinking required there.

And to the second, Kiss fans who go out and buy the Kaskets, the pinball machines, the hats, the thongs (sandals and underpants), the action figures, and the Nerf guns are slaves to the system, and if VH1 says something, well by God, it's the truth.

JRA
07-21-2006, 08:05 PM
To which statement? :eyes:

I'll respond to each:

Silent Lucidity may be "un-metal", as they tried to put it, but it's a fucking essential ballad. And BYD...TTS does something that Maiden tunes rarely let you do: just sit back and rock out. No thinking required there.

And to the second, Kiss fans who go out and buy the Kaskets, the pinball machines, the hats, the thongs (sandals and underpants), the action figures, and the Nerf guns are slaves to the system, and if VH1 says something, well by God, it's the truth.

I wasn't angry, I was thinking. About the second statement. That could be because Vh1 plays something on KISS at least twice a year, so I can see why certain people would look to them as an authority.

DethMaiden
07-21-2006, 08:06 PM
I wasn't angry, I was thinking. About the second statement. That could be because Vh1 plays something on KISS at least twice a year, so I can see why certain people would look to them as an authority.

Ah, gotcha. That smiley is very ambiguous.

Yeah, but nonetheless, we're overanalyzing a band whose basic intention can be described with two words: JUST ROCK.

JRA
07-21-2006, 08:14 PM
Ah, gotcha. That smiley is very ambiguous.

Yeah, but nonetheless, we're overanalyzing a band whose basic intention can be described with two words: JUST ROCK.

I'm tired, and I've been having two different conversations with you on two different threads. I need to go to sleep.

DethMaiden
07-21-2006, 08:14 PM
I'm tired, and I've been having two different conversations with you on two different threads. I need to go to sleep.

Yeah, good night. I need a bit of sleep too.