PDA

View Full Version : Black Label Society (Ozzfest) -- Seattle, WA -- June 29th, 2006

hot_turkey_ed
07-02-2006, 10:19 AM
Source: A bunch of people at the Zakk Wylde forum (http://zakkwylde.com/shottohell/viewtopic.php?t=1449)

The Beginning... At Last
Suffering Overdue
Fire It Up
Bleed For Me
Suicide Messiah
Been A Long Time
Say What You Will
Stillborn

This may be slightly out of order but the songs are all there.

sylpriest
07-02-2006, 10:25 AM
Where's Doomsday Jesus???:confused:

DethMaiden
07-02-2006, 10:31 AM
They've never played Dirt on the Grave live :mad:

Edit: It took him a long time to finally get rid of In This River.

hot_turkey_ed
07-02-2006, 11:05 AM
They've never played Dirt on the Grave live :mad:

Edit: It took him a long time to finally get rid of In This River.

It will probably be there for regular BLS shows.... ballads don't fit the madness on second stage.

JRA
07-02-2006, 02:21 PM
The Beginning... At Last

:party:

es156
07-02-2006, 08:59 PM
That set list works for me.

Suffering Overdue & Bleed For Me = :party:

:horns:

Bloodcurse
07-03-2006, 05:41 PM
I understand ballads aren't ment for 2nd stage, but didn't Zakk say live that "In This River" would never leave the BLS setlist?

hot_turkey_ed
07-03-2006, 06:02 PM
I understand ballads aren't ment for 2nd stage, but didn't Zakk say live that "In This River" would never leave the BLS setlist?

You got me. :confused:

sylpriest
07-03-2006, 06:33 PM

As much as I like BLS....Zakk is a poser. He's not this tough biker guy he makes himself out to be.

The one thing that annoys me the most is every damn interview he still brings up Dimebag. EVERY INTERVIEW.

"So Zakk what do you think of shoes?"
"Well Dimebag and I were great lovers of shoes. Dimebag once bought me a pair of shoes."

I mean I'm sorry he died but be like the rest of the world and get over it.....

DethMaiden
07-03-2006, 07:04 PM
As much as I like BLS....Zakk is a poser. He's not this tough biker guy he makes himself out to be.

The one thing that annoys me the most is every damn interview he still brings up Dimebag. EVERY INTERVIEW.

"Well Dimebag and I were great lovers of shoes. Dimebag once bought me a pair of shoes."

sylpriest
07-04-2006, 11:49 AM

????

ChildrenofSodom
07-04-2006, 11:59 AM

i dont think zakk said he was a tough biker hard ass....he just acts like that...that is his lifestyle.....HE WENT 76 DAYS WITHOUT BATHING....I think he just does what he does to do it.

dime only died a year and a half ago.....to forget the loss of a friend is not as easy as just "getting over it."

sylpriest
07-04-2006, 12:22 PM
i dont think zakk said he was a tough biker hard ass....he just acts like that...that is his lifestyle.....HE WENT 76 DAYS WITHOUT BATHING....I think he just does what he does to do it.

dime only died a year and a half ago.....to forget the loss of a friend is not as easy as just "getting over it."

He's the only artist I know when someone close to them dies he has to mention something about them in every interview. I know alot of people are getting sick of it. I mean go to Blabbermouth and look at all his interviews....it's like alright enough. We know he was a great friend of his but move on with your life and stop bringing him up in every interview.

DethMaiden
07-04-2006, 12:23 PM
????

It was meant to agree with your entire post.

sylpriest
07-04-2006, 01:39 PM
It was meant to agree with your entire post.

o ok :tongue:

es156
07-04-2006, 01:45 PM

:lol: