06. Hostage
07. The Hands
08. Signs Say Go
09. Eyes of a Stranger

Source: Blabbermouth

They picked pretty damn well for getting such an abbreviated set :party:

Voodoomaster
06-05-2006, 08:12 AM
Gonna see them soon live on their own gig (12th June) here in Finland, so I suppose they're gonna do both of the Mindcrime's live there. It's kind of cool, but then again it's QR's first time in 18 years here, so I'd have loved to hear a varied setlist including songs from a bigger scale. I'm going to report the setlist and my feelings of the gig as soon as I can, though.

DethMaiden
06-05-2006, 08:15 AM
Gonna see them soon live on their own gig (12th June) here in Finland, so I suppose they're gonna do both of the Mindcrime's live there. It's kind of cool, but then again it's QR's first time in 18 years here, so I'd have loved to hear a varied setlist including songs from a bigger scale. I'm going to report the setlist and my feelings of the gig as soon as I can, though.

:( It would be better to have them do all the classics plus Mindcrime like they did last year if you haven't been somewhere in 18 years.

Voodoomaster
06-05-2006, 08:22 AM
:( It would be better to have them do all the classics plus Mindcrime like they did last year if you haven't been somewhere in 18 years.

Yeah, I'm just 17 years old. And this gig is their first headline gig in Finland, they've never played here on their own before. They supported Dio in '84, Bon Jovi '86 and Metallica '88 (a piece of a most useful information in your life).

But I'm glad to see the band now, nevertheless. Hopefully they'll come back for more later on with a career spanning setlist. I don't basically mind this setlist, 'cause Mindcrime is among the finest heavy metal moments in my book and the sequel, while not on par with the 1983-1994 Queensr˙che, is a good record. It's just a bit annoying to hear something like Speed Of Light instead of Take Hold Of The Flame, if you know what I mean.

EvilCheeseWedge
06-05-2006, 12:10 PM
Pics: http://www.pamelamoore.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1606

DethMaiden
06-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Pics: http://www.pamelamoore.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1606

Geoff looks awful :hecho:

Maiden33
06-06-2006, 12:11 PM
Pretty good, but Signs Say Go is a fucking terrible song.

MetalDrummer888
06-06-2006, 02:02 PM
Geoff looks awful :hecho:
goog god . . . is that really him?? :eyes:

Bouville
06-07-2006, 07:09 AM

The first set of last year tour was horrible, horrible, horrible... in LA people were massively leaving the venue during the first set, ask Allan who was there with me, he hypothetized that a bubonic plague broke right when Queensryche was playing that awful set... I think people were forced to leave in order to find penicilin in the form of beer :party:

Fe Maiden
06-07-2006, 07:29 AM
The first set of last year tour was horrible, horrible, horrible... in LA people were massively leaving the venue during the first set, ask Allan who was there with me, he hypothetized that a bubonic plague broke right when Queensryche was playing that awful set... I think people were forced to leave in order to find penicilin in the form of beer :party:It wasn't that bad although it was lacking in energy.

Bouville
06-07-2006, 07:31 AM
It wasn't that bad although it was lacking in energy.

I severly disliked the set. And yes, they were lacking energy, they were bored, and playing without emotion. But they got ther act together for the Mindcrime set and kicked everybodies asses :allan:

Fe Maiden
06-07-2006, 07:46 AM
I severly disliked the set. And yes, they were lacking energy, they were bored, and playing without emotion. But they got ther act together for the Mindcrime set and kicked everybodies asses :allan:I thought the set was OK. It would have benefited with more songs from The Warning, & the EP. The Mindcrime set was Kickass!!!!!!!!!!!

ADD
06-07-2006, 01:58 PM
I severly disliked the set. And yes, they were lacking energy, they were bored, and playing without emotion. But they got ther act together for the Mindcrime set and kicked everybodies asses :allan:
The band, from what I've seen myself and gathered from reviews, play with much more enthusiasm for the Mindcrime/"rarer" stuff than for songs like Jet City Woman, Empire, etc.