11. Your Sweet 666
12. Vampire Heart
13. Poison Girl
14. The Sacrament
- - - - - ENCORE - - - - -
15. Buried Alive By Love
16. Solitary Man
17. Black Sabbath

This gig was amazingly average, certainly the worst I've been to this year. Set was ok but there was no atmosphere and Ville was being a dick throughout. Pretty sure he was drunk too.

Anathema were the support band. They were ok, only songs i recognised was the new song Everything, and a cover of Nine Inch Nails' Hurt.

DethMaiden
04-29-2006, 10:08 AM
Was Black Sabbath cool at least?

ChildrenofSodom
04-29-2006, 12:02 PM
Rip Out the Wings of a Butterfly....what a sweet riff!

ADD
04-29-2006, 12:33 PM
Emo:hecho:

DethMaiden
04-29-2006, 01:25 PM
Rip Out the Wings of a Butterfly....what a sweet riff!

:lol: I get it.

hot_turkey_ed
04-29-2006, 01:29 PM
I know there a very few HIM fans on this board but what the hey

I'd glad you posted it. A set list is a set list, especially when we have nothing on a band.

:rocker:

sylpriest
04-29-2006, 02:19 PM
i love the cover of Wicked Game. They are playing here in Orlando on Tuesday but I'm not gonna go because I gotta start saving for SOTU and Ozzfest

Dead_skin_mask
04-30-2006, 11:36 AM
I'd glad you posted it. A set list is a set list, especially when we have nothing on a band.

:rocker:

Cheers man, appreciate it :horns:

Black Sabbath, like the rest of the gig was ok. On the plus side Ville did get an Ozzy chant going :rocker:

Bloodcurse
05-01-2006, 08:14 PM
I believe the song is just called "Wings of a Butterfly" I may be wrong though.

Dead_skin_mask
05-06-2006, 02:31 PM
I believe the song is just called "Wings of a Butterfly" I may be wrong though.
The song is called 'Rip out the Wings of a Butterfly', however tv stations like MTV 2 and Kerrang have had it shortened to 'Wings of a Butterfly'. :)

Bouville
05-06-2006, 02:49 PM
Just for the sake of information, one of the members of H.I.M plays in a Grindcore band called "To separate the flesh from the bone". Very "Symphony of Sickness" like. Pasi -ex-Amorphis singer- also sings in that band.

DethMaiden
05-06-2006, 02:53 PM
Just for the sake of information, one of the members of H.I.M plays in a Grindcore band called "To separate the flesh from the bone". Very "Symphony of Sickness" like. Pasi -ex-Amorphis singer- also sings in that band.

:rocker: That makes H.I.M. seem a little more worthwhile, don't it? :cool:

Bouville
05-06-2006, 02:58 PM
:rocker: That makes H.I.M. seem a little more worthwhile, don't it? :cool:

Exactly. I am curious about their music, never listened to them. What I have read in my sites is that they ripped off Amorphis Tuonela sound.

DethMaiden
05-06-2006, 03:01 PM
Exactly. I am curious about their music, never listened to them. What I have read in my sites is that they ripped off Amorphis Tuonela sound.

I don't have that particular album but they do draw a lot from "mellow doom" like some Amorphis and that Anathema song I heard. However, they mainstreamize the crap out of it. It wouldn't be recognizable that way if you hadn't already been told what to listen for.