PDA

View Full Version : Anthrax -- Copenhagen, Denmark -- April 18th, 2006

tolvis
04-26-2006, 12:04 AM
Beyond Fear played a blistering opening set in Copenhagen, Ripper is one of my alltime fav singers and he didn´t let me down :) The material is heavy beyond all belief and I´ll be first in line buying the record when it comes out!! Tim even invited me to the tourbus after the show and played me some demos and unreleased stuff :) GREAT THING!

Anthrax did an ok set, I was disappointed at last years Sweden Rock Festival where they sounded awful but to some extent they won me back in Copenhagen. I still prefer John Bush though. And the setlist was almost unchanged since last year, that was also boring. 85 minutes as a headline with so much material to pick from is a bit too short if you ask me. The actually did Aftershock earlier on the european tour but it was gone now. Too bad. But I was there for Beyond Fear anyway ;)

Beyond Fear - Köpenhamn, DK - Vega 060418
And...you will die
Save me
Words of wisdom
My last words
Your time has come
The human race
Burn in hell
Red baron/Blue max
One on one
Coming at you
Telling lies (first time played live)
Scream machine

Anthrax - Köpenhamn, DK - Vega 060418
Intro : Blues Brothers
Among the living
Metal thrashing mad
Got the time
Caught in a mosh
A.I.R. (incl. Now it´s dark)
Skeletons in the closet
Antisocial
N.F.L.
Medusa
Into the coven (Mercyful Fate, Scott + Charlie jam)
Indians
Be all, end all
I´m the man
I am the law

DethMaiden
04-26-2006, 11:07 AM
Ripper could have picked a better Glorious Burden song IMO.

Anthrax played Into the Coven!? :eek:

ChildrenofSodom
04-26-2006, 11:25 AM
is he allowed (legally) to play Iced Earth or Judas Priest songs?

tolvis
04-26-2006, 09:39 PM
Yep, when Joey introduced the band and got to Scott Ian, he started the riff for Into the coven. A couple of bars later Charlie joined. All in all 37 seconds of fun jamming :)