17.) Crusher Destroyer
18.) March Of The Fire Ants

ENCORE

19.) Hearts Alive
20.) Emerald (Thin Lizzy cover)

Outro: Joesph Merrick over the PA

DethMaiden
03-24-2006, 07:36 PM
I'll have to do this tommorow. I'll give you hint. Workhorse is first.

ADD
03-24-2006, 07:37 PM
I'll have to do this tommorow. I'll give you hint. Workhorse is first.
Not a good idea, definitely not an opener type of song. #2 is it's natural home;)

ADD
03-24-2006, 07:41 PM
I haven't watched my Mastodon DVD yet... I should do that tonight. :hecho:
:agree:

powerslave_85
03-24-2006, 07:46 PM
Crusher Destroyer
I Am Ahab
Workhorse
Iron Tusk
Megalodon
Seabeast
Battle At Sea
Ol'e Nessie
Mother Puncher
Naked Burn
Where Strides the Behemoth
We Built This Come Death
Hearts Alive

March of the Fire Ants
Blood and Thunder

I'd possibly fuck around with the order a little, but other than that I think it's solid :horns:

ADD
03-24-2006, 07:49 PM
Blood and Thunder
I Am Ahab
Workhorse
Crusher Destroyer
Megalodon
Seabeast
Battle At Sea
Ol'e Nessie
Mother Puncher
Naked Burn
We Built This Come Death
Hearts Alive

Iron Tusk
March of the Fire Ants

I'd possibly fuck around with the order a little, but other than that I think it's solid :horns:
We have all the same songs except Where Strides The Behemoth:cool:

powerslave_85
03-24-2006, 07:52 PM
Changed the opener. I realized that it NEEDS to open with the Jurassic Park sample at the beginning of Crusher Destroyer. Blood and Thunder fits well as an encore anyways :allan:

ADD
03-24-2006, 08:59 PM
Changed the opener. I realized that it NEEDS to open with the Jurassic Park sample at the beginning of Crusher Destroyer. Blood and Thunder fits well as an encore anyways :allan:
:D

DethMaiden
03-25-2006, 05:25 AM
Intro: Call of the Mastodon intro (:D)

Workhorse
Seabeast
Welcoming War
I Am Ahab
Megalodon
Naked Burn
Mother Puncher
Elephant Man
Joseph Merrick
Hearts Alive
-----------------
Blood and Thunder
March of the Fire Ants

powerslave_85
03-25-2006, 11:33 AM
Dude, I agree with ADD, Workhorse doesn't work as an opener. Other than that, it's a good set.

DethMaiden
03-25-2006, 11:37 AM
Dude, I agree with ADD, Workhorse doesn't work as an opener. Other than that, it's a good set.

I don't know, for I haven't seen them live. However, if they burst into Workhorse right when they hit the stage, I very well may shit myself.

I like it where it is :D

Fe Maiden
03-28-2006, 06:39 AM
Intro: Beginning of 'Call Of The Mastodon'

1.) Blood & Thunder
2.) Workhorse
3.) Iron Tusk
4.) Seabeast
5.) Hail To Fire
6.) I Am Ahab
7.) Megalodon
8.) 'Ole Nessie
9.) Trampled Under Hoof
10.) Battle At Sea
11.) We Built This Come Death
12.) Naked Burn
13.) Trilobyte
14.) Elephant Man
15.) Aqua Dementia
16.) Mother Puncher
17.) Crusher Destroyer
18.) March Of The Fire Ants

ENCORE

19.) Hearts Alive
20.) Emerald (Thin Lizzy cover)

Outro: Joesph Merrick over the PAGrowl...........growl..........puking sound .........cookie monster imitation.......GOODNIGHT!;)

ADD
03-28-2006, 01:45 PM
Growl...........growl..........puking sound .........cookie monster imitation.......GOODNIGHT!;)
:rocker: I'll take their barfs over Gamma Ray's pussy-squeels anyday;)

Bouville
03-28-2006, 02:43 PM
:rocker: I'll take their barfs over Gamma Ray's pussy-squeels anyday;)

:lol: :lol:

I like both bands :eyes:

Fe Maiden
03-29-2006, 06:29 AM
:rocker: I'll take their barfs over Gamma Ray's pussy-squeels anyday;)You make it so obvious that you have not really listened! You like Walls of Jericho which has the same vocalist. Does he do "pussy squeals" there as well :tp: I wonder No accounting for taste I guess!

ADD
03-29-2006, 11:23 AM
You make it so obvious that you have not really listened! You like Walls of Jericho which has the same vocalist. Does he do "pussy squeals" there as well :tp: I wonder No accounting for taste I guess!
Did I ever say I liked the vocals on Walls Of Jericho?:lol: The music is phenomenal on that album, however, unlike Gamma Ray's music.

ADD
03-29-2006, 11:24 AM
Growl...........growl..........puking sound .........cookie monster imitation.......GOODNIGHT!;)
And, if you were making the same assumtpion on Mastodon, it would prove by the same logic that you haven't listened to them really enough either, because the vocals don't sound like vomiting noises, especially compared to some of their peers. Not to mention the musical aspect, which you said was good even.

Bouville
03-29-2006, 11:58 AM
Helloween (old and new) DESTROYS Gamma Ray. End of discussion, I win, thank you very much, have a nice day :party:

Fe Maiden
03-29-2006, 12:10 PM
Did I ever say I liked the vocals on Walls Of Jericho?:lol: The music is phenomenal on that album, however, unlike Gamma Ray's music. Did I ever say you liked the vocals on Walls Of Jericho? No, I said you liked the album. You also never complained about the vocals on it either but now all of a sudden the same vocalist is guilty of "pussy squeals." Gamma Ray's music is phenomenal!!! Your opinion may differ. Besides, your opinion holds little if any water since you admittedly have heard no Gamma Ray outside of Land Of The Free. Anyway the bottom line is this: You constantly take jabs at them. If you don't like them, fine, but stay the fuck out of threads about them then and don't enter them just for the sake of bashing:D I bashed Mastodon in this thread in retalliation to what you did in my GR thread to simply make just that point. Damnit, now there are 2 people trying to push me the hell out of here. It might just fucking work too. I'm so sick of this fucking shit. Sometimes I wonder why the hell I even come here!

Fe Maiden
03-29-2006, 12:10 PM
Helloween (old and new) DESTROYS Gamma Ray. End of discussion, I win, thank you very much, have a nice day :party:You are incorrect once again!:censored:

Fe Maiden
03-29-2006, 12:12 PM
the vocals don't sound like vomiting noises, especially compared to some of their peers. You obviously didn't see them in Denver then huh?

ADD
03-29-2006, 01:54 PM
Damnit, now there are 2 people trying to push me the hell out of here. It might just fucking work too. I'm so sick of this fucking shit. Sometimes I wonder why the hell I even come here!

:boohoo: Don't let the door hit you on the way out then:lol:

ADD
03-29-2006, 01:55 PM
You obviously didn't see them in Denver then huh?
I wish I could have:(

powerslave_85
03-29-2006, 02:44 PM
I bashed Mastodon in this thread in retalliation to what you did in my GR thread
Man, this shit needs to stop. You know, it doesn't take a lot to be the better person and just let it go. It's childish.

Bouville
03-29-2006, 04:32 PM
You are incorrect once again!:censored:

It does not matter, I enjoy both bands and I so looking forward fot the Gamma Ray gig in LA :cool:

Bouville
03-29-2006, 04:34 PM
I'm so sick of this fucking shit. Sometimes I wonder why the hell I even come here!

Relax! Listen to some Fates Warning and drink a very cold beer :cool:

JRA
03-29-2006, 05:08 PM
Relax! Listen to some Fates Warning and drink a very cold beer :cool:

Awaken The Guardian, or The Spectre Within?

Bouville
03-29-2006, 05:27 PM
Awaken The Guardian, or The Spectre Within?

Awaken The Guardian! Isn't that right Fe? :cool:

Fe Maiden
03-29-2006, 07:16 PM
Awaken The Guardian! Isn't that right Fe? :cool:It is a good album but right now I'm really into Disconnected

Fe Maiden
03-29-2006, 07:22 PM
:boohoo: Don't let the door hit you on the way out then:lol::tp: So much for expecting a mature or respectful attitude from you:hmm: Maybe my expectations about this place have been too high. I hoped this would have been a place to have mature, intelligent, and respectful discussions about things. Instead I find opinions stated as fact, disrespect, and bashing. "Beam me up Scotty":freak:

powerslave_85
03-29-2006, 07:40 PM
While ADD was out of line as well, you need to show respect in order to get it. Bashing Mastodon just because he bashed Gamma Ray isn't going to raise anyone's opinion of you. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind :cool:

Fe Maiden
03-29-2006, 07:44 PM
While ADD was out of line as well, you need to show respect in order to get it. Bashing Mastodon just because he bashed Gamma Ray isn't going to raise anyone's opinion of you. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind :cool:I realize that! I was attempting to make a point to him. It was my first bash against the several dozen he has sent towards me. After a while the endless jabs begin to hurt.

Bouville
03-29-2006, 07:46 PM
I realize that! I was attempting to make a point to him. It was my first bash against the several dozen he has sent towards me. After a while the endless jabs begin to hurt.

Pm him if that annoys you too much. Whiny teenagers can be a pain in the butt :D

ADD
03-29-2006, 08:25 PM
I realize that! I was attempting to make a point to him. It was my first bash against the several dozen he has sent towards me. After a while the endless jabs begin to hurt.
If I've seriously hurt you by making a few posts on a message board that were not aimed at your personal well-being, then I dunno man.....

ADD
03-29-2006, 08:26 PM
Pm him if that annoys you too much. Whiny teenagers can be a pain in the butt :D
Old farts can be a pain in the butt too;)

ADD
03-29-2006, 08:27 PM
:tp: So much for expecting a mature or respectful attitude from you:hmm: Maybe my expectations about this place have been too high. I hoped this would have been a place to have mature, intelligent, and respectful discussions about things. Instead I find opinions stated as fact, disrespect, and bashing. "Beam me up Scotty":freak:
Are you gonna let one member ruin your entire experience here?:lol: Am I really THAT bad?:D C'mon bro.

Bouville
03-29-2006, 08:37 PM
Old farts can be a pain in the butt too;)

:nag: Don't talk about Pavo like that!!

ADD
03-29-2006, 08:58 PM
:nag: Don't talk about Pavo like that!!
:lol:

Bouville
03-29-2006, 09:14 PM
:lol:

:nag: It is not funny, he and Allan are really old and it is very rude to talk about old people like that.

Fe Maiden
03-30-2006, 10:41 AM
Are you gonna let one member ruin your entire experience here?:lol: Am I really THAT bad?:D C'mon bro.It hasn't only been you. And, quite frankly, yes you are that bad. Your constant bashing of a band I really happen to enjoy is really annoying!:pissed: :grrr:

Check your PM for more.

Fe Maiden
03-30-2006, 11:31 AM
If I've seriously hurt you by making a few posts on a message board that were not aimed at your personal well-being, then I dunno man.....You have not personally hurt me. Maybe you have misunderstood the analogy. You have however been a very annoying and irritating hemerrhoid:hmm:

ADD
03-30-2006, 01:39 PM
It hasn't only been you. And, quite frankly, yes you are that bad. Your constant bashing of a band I really happen to enjoy is really annoying!:pissed: :grrr:

Check your PM for more.
:hecho: Since when were we not allowed to have opinions? If I have not made a personal attack on you (i.e if I've been a dick, as stated in this boards "law"), then I reserve the right to say whatever I want about any band without insulting anybody personally.

ADD
03-30-2006, 02:04 PM
:eyes:

JRA
03-30-2006, 02:06 PM
:eyes:

The right side of your brain lit up didn't it? And I've got plenty more where that came from.

Now that I think about it, that image should so be what pops up when you get banned, as opposed to the plain ol' "you have been banned."

Bouville
03-30-2006, 02:31 PM
A bit of sense of humor is needed on this thread, taking things too darn seriously is not a wise thing to do.

Be nice or I will unleash the wrath of the Black Metal Bunny!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/Bouville/Bunny-decapitates-Paul.jpg

JRA
03-30-2006, 04:05 PM
A bit of sense of humor is needed on this thread, taking things too darn seriously is not a wise thing to do.

Be nice or I will unleash the wrath of the Black Metal Bunny!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/Bouville/Bunny-decapitates-Paul.jpg

:lol: Your method works too, but I was flat out trying to scare the shit out of people.

ADD
03-30-2006, 04:43 PM
:lol: Your method works too, but I was flat out trying to scare the shit out of people.
No offense, but Allan does a way better job of that than you:lol:

Bouville
03-30-2006, 04:45 PM
No offense, but Allan does a way better job of that than you:lol:

HAIL AND KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown: :axe:

Bouville
03-30-2006, 04:45 PM

:allan:

Fe Maiden
03-31-2006, 06:42 AM
:hecho: Since when were we not allowed to have opinions? If I have not made a personal attack on you (i.e if I've been a dick, as stated in this boards "law"), then I reserve the right to say whatever I want about any band without insulting anybody personally.
So, don't state your opinion as absolute fact then. Is that too much to ask?

ADD
03-31-2006, 01:03 PM
So, don't state your opinion as absolute fact then. Is that too much to ask?
You've lost it.

Fe Maiden
03-31-2006, 01:16 PM
You've lost it.:confused:

DethMaiden
03-31-2006, 01:39 PM
True, everything is subjective, and opinions should be stated with the word I.

However, it isn't "illegal" to say something sucks or rocks. So whatever. You two get over it.

Bouville
03-31-2006, 01:59 PM
You two get over it.

Exactly!

DethMaiden
03-31-2006, 02:01 PM
Exactly!

My user title says it all ;)

ADD
03-31-2006, 03:09 PM
My user title says it all ;)
I gave you that user title;)

ADD
03-31-2006, 03:11 PM
:confused:
Every single post here might as well come with a disclaimer that it is only the person's opinion and not to be taken as fact:rolleyes: I mean, if you are aware that every post here is essentially subjective (unless it's reporting a news article or something) then I don't understand how if I say "Gamma Ray sucks" or "In my opinion, Gamma Ray just aren't a very good band" they differ in any way. You know what I mean, obviously I don't speak for everyone. No one speaks for everyone with their opinions. So I don't get it:confused:

Bouville
03-31-2006, 04:24 PM
This thread needs a

BLAZE IS THE MESSIAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DethMaiden
03-31-2006, 04:27 PM
I gave you that user title;)

Thank you! :bliss:

DethMaiden
03-31-2006, 04:27 PM
Every single post here might as well come with a disclaimer that it is only the person's opinion and not to be taken as fact:rolleyes: I mean, if you are aware that every post here is essentially subjective (unless it's reporting a news article or something) then I don't understand how if I say "Gamma Ray sucks" or "In my opinion, Gamma Ray just aren't a very good band" they differ in any way. You know what I mean, obviously I don't speak for everyone. No one speaks for everyone with their opinions. So I don't get it:confused:

Yeah, I'm with you on this one. He says Gamma Ray kick ass, which may "offend" someone who doesn't like them.

Bouville
03-31-2006, 04:30 PM
If this thread keeps going on and on about the same subject it should be closed.

DethMaiden
03-31-2006, 04:35 PM
If this thread keeps going on and on about the same subject it should be closed.

Yeah, it ends here.

I think we need to add an amendment to The Law.

"Threads must only discuss the intended topic or Blaze."

Bouville
03-31-2006, 04:39 PM
Yeah, it ends here.

I think we need to add an amendment to The Law.

"Threads must only discuss the intended topic or Blaze."

GIVE THIS MAN A BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DethMaiden
03-31-2006, 04:42 PM
GIVE THIS MAN A BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rocker: :party: :horns:

Fe Maiden
04-01-2006, 05:48 AM
Yeah, I'm with you on this one. He says Gamma Ray kick ass, which may "offend" someone who doesn't like them.Positives should not be viewed as negative:tp: Anyways, it's changed so are you happy now?

DethMaiden
04-01-2006, 06:15 AM
Positives should not be viewed as negative:tp: Anyways, it's changed so are you happy now?

:lol: I certainly wasn't asking you to change it, everything is an opinion! ADD and you both took this a bit over the edge in my opinion.

Fe Maiden
04-01-2006, 11:02 AM
:lol: I certainly wasn't asking you to change it, everything is an opinion! ADD and you both took this a bit over the edge in my opinion.I'm not sure you know what the actual issue WAS.

DethMaiden
04-01-2006, 11:03 AM
I'm not sure you know what the actual issue was.

The fact that there wasn't one?

This has dragged out longer than a few hours, which is too long. Farewell to this thread.

Fe Maiden
04-01-2006, 11:08 AM
The fact that there wasn't one?There WAS as in past tense. As I said you are obviously not really aware of what it WAS.

DethMaiden
04-01-2006, 11:09 AM
There WAS as in past tense. As I said you are obviously not really aware of what it WAS.

Apparently not, it must be deeper than I'm taking it for. But it's between you guys, not me ;)

Bouville
04-01-2006, 11:10 AM
This is geeting really annoying. Stop taking things darn serious!

DethMaiden
09-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Necromanced:fist:

This is with Blood Mountain in mind now:

Intro Music: Bladecatcher
--------------
The Wolf Is Loose
Call of the Mastodon
Blood and Thunder
I Am Ahab
Workhorse
Seabeast
Crystal Skull
Crusher Destroyer
The Colony of Birchmen
Circle of the Cysquatch
Naked Burn
Mother Puncher
Pendulous Skin
Capillarian Crest
March of the Fire Ants
Aqua Dementia
Elephant Man
------
Hearts Alive
------
Outro Music: Joseph Merrick

ADD
09-04-2006, 02:08 PM
Necromanced:fist:

This is with Blood Mountain in mind now:

Intro Music: Bladecatcher
--------------
The Wolf Is Loose
Call of the Mastodon
Blood and Thunder
I Am Ahab
Workhorse
Seabeast
Crystal Skull
Crusher Destroyer
The Colony of Birchmen
Circle of the Cysquatch
Naked Burn
Mother Puncher
Pendulous Skin
Capillarian Crest
March of the Fire Ants
Aqua Dementia
Elephant Man
------
Hearts Alive
------
Outro Music: Joseph Merrick

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

TonyD
09-10-2007, 08:51 PM
I saw the setlist for the spring tour before I went, and I was a little scheptical of This Mortal Soil being the first song, but followed by the Wolf is Loose, it ended up working really well
The only thing was that the only pre Leviathan song all night was March of the Fire Ants

powerslave_85
09-10-2007, 09:37 PM
Crusher Destroyer
The Wolf is Loose
Seabeast
March of the Fire Ants
Workhorse
Colony of Birchmen
Megalodon
I Am Ahab
Sleeping Giant
Hunters of the Sky
Mother Puncher
Aqua Dementia
Capillarian Crest
------------------
Hearts Alive
Blood and Thunder

-nopityforacoward-
08-29-2008, 01:36 AM
1) Crystal Skull
2) Workhorse
3) Colony Of Birchman
4) Mother Puncher
5) Crusher Destroyer
6) Circle Of Cysquatch
7) The Wolf Is Loose
8) Megalodon
9) Capillarian Crest
10) Iron Tusk
11) Seabeast
12) Elephant Man
13) March Of The Fire Ants
14) Blood And Thunder

canaryjones99
09-07-2008, 11:05 AM
it was hard but i think i cracked it

1. Hearts Alive
2. The Wolf Is Loose
3. Crusher Destroyer
4. I Am Ahab
5. Where Strides The Behemoth
6. Aqua Dementia
7. Cystal Skull
8. Sleeping Giant
9. Shadows That Move
10. Mother puncher
11. Seabeast
12. Island
13. Workhorse
14. Welcoming War
15. Colony Of Birchmen
16. Bladecatcher
18. Caprillian crest (i dont know how to spell it)
19. Megaladon
20. Hail To Fire
21. Blood And Thunder
-------
22. Ole Nessie
23. Iron Tusk/ March Of The Fire Ants

b_halperin
01-18-2009, 07:10 PM
Crystal Skull
Blood and Thunder
Sleeping Giant
Sickleg
March of the Fire Ants
Trampled Under Hoof
Iron Tusk
Capillarion Crest
Island
-------------------------
The Wolf is Loose
Seabeast
Colony of Birchmen

JRA
01-24-2009, 07:11 AM
THE WOLF IS LOOSE
BLOOD & THUNDER
WORKHORSE
IRON TUSK
SHADOWS THAT MOVE
WHERE STRIDES THE BEHEMOTH
CAPILLARIAN CREST
MEGALODON
CRYSTAL SKULL
CIRCLE OF CYSQUATCH
WELCOMING WAR
WE BUILT THIS COME DEATH
CRUSHER DESTROYER
HEARTS ALIVE
==================
I AM AHAB
MARCH OF THE FIRE ANTS
CALL OF THE MASTODON

JRA
05-11-2009, 12:43 PM
Necromanced because this is what I think the current setlist should look like.

OBLIVION
BLOOD & THUNDER
CRYSTAL SKULL
QUINTESSENCE
DIVINATIONS
CIRCLE OF CYSQUATCH
MOTHER PUNCHER
WELCOMING WAR
THE LAST BARON
THE WOLF IS LOOSE
GHOST OF KARELIA
IRON TUSK
WHERE STRIDES THE BEMEOTH
THE CZAR
SHADOWS THAT MOVE
===============
MARCH OF THE FIRE ANTS

YHB
05-15-2009, 06:31 AM
Oblivion
Megalodon
Mother Puncher
Shadows That Move
Capillarian Crest
Sleeping Giant
Aqua Dementia
The Wolf Is Loose
Crack The Skye
Ghost of Karelia
March of the Fire Ants
Iron Tusk
Call of the Mastodon
- - -
Divinations
Blood and Thunder
This Mortal Soil
The Czar
Colony of Birchmen

HandOfDoom
05-15-2009, 12:38 PM
Oblivion
Megalodon
Mother Puncher
Shadows That Move
Capillarian Crest
Sleeping Giant
Aqua Dementia
The Wolf Is Loose
Crack The Skye
Ghost of Karelia
March of the Fire Ants
Iron Tusk
Call of the Mastodon
- - -
Divinations
Blood and Thunder
This Mortal Soil
The Czar
Colony of Birchmen

Nicely done!, only missing Hearts Alive

YHB
05-17-2009, 01:18 PM
Cheers :D I would add Hearts Alive and Emerald but it's over 90 minutes as it is. That would send them over the top.

pentakr1st
10-16-2009, 01:31 AM
Oblivion
The Wolf is Loose
Iron Tusk
Divinations
Capillarian Crest
Colony of Birchmen
Aqua Dementia
The Czar
Naked Burn
Blood and Thunder
Crack the Skye

idrinkwine732
10-17-2009, 10:14 AM
Mine would be:

Crack the Skye in its entirety
Blood and Thunder
Capillarian Crest
Iron Tusk
Colony of Birchmen
Crusher Destroyer
Megalodon
Crystal Skull
Mother Puncher
March of the Fire Ants

Natrlhi
10-17-2009, 02:41 PM
Mine would be:

Crack the Skye in its entirety
Blood and Thunder
Capillarian Crest
Iron Tusk
Colony of Birchmen
Crusher Destroyer
Megalodon
Crystal Skull
Mother Puncher
March of the Fire Ants

This is basically what they played when I saw them last Spring with IntrOnaut and Kylesa - minus Blood & Thunder, Crusher Destroyer and Mother Puncher (all of which would be awesome).

idrinkwine732
10-17-2009, 03:29 PM
My Mastodon/Kylesa show sold out too fast for me...

KvltOvPersonality
01-14-2010, 05:27 PM
The Wolf Is Loose
I Am Ahab
Capillarian Crest
Colony Of Birchmen
Bladecatcher
Crystal Skull
Burning Man
Aqua Dementia
March Of The Fire Ants
Megalodon
Iron Tusk
Call Of The Mastodon
Crusher Destroyer
Seabeast
Hearts Alive
--------------
Crack The Skye (album)
--------------
Blood And Thunder

larvtard
01-15-2010, 08:12 PM
Oblivion
Divinations
Crack the Skye
Wolf is Loose
Crystal Skull
Circle Cysquatch
Island
Iron Tusk
Megalodon
Aqua Dementia
Crusher Destroyer
Where Strides The Behemoth
Workhorse
Mother Puncher
March of The Fire Ants

---

The Czar
Hearts Alive
The Last Baron
Blood and Thunder

Although it seems really long, it's only about 95 minutes (maybe because I only did three songs from Blood Mountain. I don't like that album very much). I'm sure they could manage that...:bliss:

idrinkwine732
01-15-2010, 08:38 PM
They're getting to the point where I consider 60 minutes really really short.

JRA
01-15-2010, 08:43 PM
SHADOWS THAT MOVE
WELCOMING WAR
THANK YOU FOR THIS
WE BUILT THIS COME DEATH
HAIL TO FIRE
BATTLE AT SEA
DEEP SEA CREATURE
SLICKLEG
CALL OF THE MASTODON
CAPILLARIAN CREST