11. Guitar Dual (Heafy, Beaulieu)
12. Drowned And Torn Asunder
13. Declaration*
14. Domination/Walk*
15. Dying In Your Arms
- - - - ENCORE - - - -
16. Seek And Destroy
17. Master Of Puppets*
18. Pop/Rock/Metal Medley - When I Come Around/Fat Lip/Lose Yourself/Another One Bites The Dust/Du Hast/Raining Blood/Sweet Home Alabama
19. The Trooper
20. Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr
Outro - We Are The Champions

* - Tracks which were only played on thursday the 16th.

Trivium came out half an hour earlier on their second evening at the Astoria. This was the better of the 2 shows, however at the Wednesday gig just after Seek And Destroy, the band were presented with silver discs for their second and most recent album Ascendancy, as it had sold 60,000 copies in the UK. :party:

Both gigs were incredible! Trivium sounded tight as ever and the solos were impressive for such young musicians :horns:

Personal highlights were Ember To Inferno, Pull Harder.... and bringing a member of the audience up on stage with them to sing Master Of Puppets :rocker:

And also waiting outside the venue for an hour to meet Matt Heafy and get his autograph :horns:

JRA
03-17-2006, 02:40 PM
Lose yourself?

ADD
03-17-2006, 03:12 PM
17. Pop/Rock/Metal Medley - When I Come Around/Fat Lip/Lose Yourself/Another One Bites The Dust/Du Hast/Raining Blood/Sweet Home Alabama

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Dead_skin_mask
03-17-2006, 04:29 PM
LOL!

Those first 3 songs (When I Come Around - Greenday, Fat Lip - Sum 41 and Lose Yourself - Eminem) they played as a joke just to take the piss, but it was only a snippet of each song.
The other 4 were requests, the crowd just shouted bands at them (ie Rammstein, Slayer) and Trivium just improvised. It went down pretty well :horns:

ADD
03-17-2006, 04:30 PM
LOL!

Those first 3 songs (When I Come Around - Greenday, Fat Lip - Sum 41 and Lose Yourself - Eminem) they played as a joke just to take the piss, but it was only a snippet of each song.
The other 4 were requests, the crowd just shouted bands at them (ie Rammstein, Slayer) and Trivium just improvised. It went down pretty well :horns:
Ahh.

DethMaiden
03-17-2006, 05:33 PM
LOL!

That's really cool. People should have yelled bands they couldn't possibly pull off though :lol:

"DREAM THEATER! OPETH!"

Dead_skin_mask
03-18-2006, 07:05 AM
That's really cool. People should have yelled bands they couldn't possibly pull off though :lol:

"DREAM THEATER! OPETH!"

:lol: Yeah that would have been interesting. Although John Petrucci is Matt Heafy's fav guitarist so maybe Dream Theatre will be on the cards at another gig

DethMaiden
03-19-2006, 07:50 AM
Apparently in Manchester they played some of the Grand Conjuration...

JRA
03-19-2006, 10:22 AM
LOL!

I don't get it, how do you take a piss on a song if your playing it? If your playing it your still paying tribute to it in my book?

Bloodcurse
03-19-2006, 11:23 AM
Wow, I can't believe they played "Dying in Your Arms". May be a mellow song, but I love it!! I'd love to hear them play "Du Hast" haha

jaysadler2
03-20-2006, 01:36 PM
i went to both gigs, just saying u missed out van halen-"aint talkin bout love"

also i was pretty pissed off when they played green day/blink/eminem etc. they could've played some more trivium songs, or some other metal songs.

Both gigs were good, second a lot better like u said they were on 4 longer.

but i've seen them three times now, n i have to say, this was the worse tour that i've seen them on, for a number of reasons:
-Matt H. had voice touble (ok he cant help it, and thanks 4 not post-poning it, or calling it off) but he sang a lot of deep voiced songs like a girl.

-They have changed their image dramatically-dean guitars (not too much of a problem), plain black t.shirts (instead of maiden or other t.shirts), Matt's hair (he looks like a girl now).

-Finally, last couple of venue dates i've seen them, they normally shake hands wit the crowd at the front etc. they just bowed and walked off the stage.

I know this has nothing to do wit there music, im still a great fan, but i feel they have changed a lot, u could say they've matured, but i feel that they think thay've "done it" (i.e closing with "we are the champions"), there cd going platinum and them selling out nearly every show on the uk tour. They are very big over here, but i feel that there progress has gone to head a bit.

All im saying is that they've changed a lot. I prefferred there "we're not gonna stop til we're the biggest band on the planet" vibe, it feels like they've just done it over here in the U.k

by the way, this is just the way i feel, im not trying to get u to dislike them, im just voicing my opinnion. They r great musicians, a great metal band, they have the best album i bought in 2005, but i dislike there "new" attitude.

(sorry for the essay/lecture type post lol) stay metal :rocker: