PDA

View Full Version : Bleeding Through -- Chicago, IL -- July 15th, 2005

hot_turkey_ed
02-16-2006, 05:17 PM
Source: A Yahoo Search Cache Of Some Guy's Blog (http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?p=%22bleeding+through%22+%22set+list%22+%22S weet+Vampirous%22+2005&sm=Yahoo%21+Search&fr=FP-tab-web-t&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8&u=keithcallas.blogspot.com/&w=%22bleeding+through%22+%22set+list%22+%22sweet+v ampirous%22+2005&d=DUw8_21aMMGz&icp=1&.intl=us)

I don't know if any of these lists are in order or complete. Information is REALLY sparse. Somebody, please get me something recent! :snivel:

Live Lost In A Hail Of Gunfire
Sweet Vampirous
Number Seven With A Bullet
Revenge I Seek
(3 New Songs)
On Wings Of Lead
Rise

Other bands on the bill, in order of direct support to opener:

DARKEST HOUR: With A Thousand Words To Say But One, An Epitaph, Sound The Surrender, Convalesence, The Sadist Nation plus one unknown track

MISERY SIGNALS: A Victim A Target, In Response To Stars, Stinging Rain, Murder, Worlds And Dreams, Five Years, The Year Summer Ended In June

ZAO: The Rising End, The Last Revelation, Praise The War Machine, Five Year Winter, plus more that were unknown to the author

FIGHT PARIS: No information

==============================================

A kind note from Hot Turkey Ed: I understand every single one of you hate this band. You really don't need to post a reply to this thread expressing it... I got you already. :fingers:

ADD
02-16-2006, 07:58 PM
A kind note from Hot Turkey Ed: I understand every single one of you hate this band. You really don't need to post a reply to this thread expressing it... I got you already. :fingers:

Then what was the point of posting this? :spammer:

hot_turkey_ed
02-16-2006, 10:32 PM
Then what was the point of posting this? :spammer:

Last time I checked, this was a site that collected set lists from metal concerts.... and Bleeding Through technically qualifies. :fingers:

ADD
02-17-2006, 07:32 AM
Last time I checked, this was a site that collected set lists from metal concerts.... and Bleeding Through technically qualifies. :fingers:
Pssh, barely;)