IDENTITY
WILL TO WIN
TENTH DIMENSION
SOUNDTRACK OF MY LIFE
MANHUNT
MAN ON THE EDGE
BORN AS A STRANGER

:rockdevil

Edit to correct song order and add Hollow Head.

Yoda
12-18-2004, 08:56 PM
By the way, the new BLAZE dvd will include a new FUCKING album in surround sound along with the concert from tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party: :rockdevil :flame: :horns: :mad: :cowboy: :rocker:

ADD
12-18-2004, 08:56 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was filmed for a DVD :bliss:

Man I cannot wait for it :horns:

ADD
12-18-2004, 08:57 PM
By the way, the new BLAZE dvd will include a new FUCKING album in surround sound along with the concert from tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party: :rockdevil :flame: :horns: :mad: :cowboy: :rocker:

:horns:

ADD
12-18-2004, 08:59 PM
With this fantastic news I am off to bed.... :cool:

Yoda
12-18-2004, 08:59 PM
This may be the greatest setlist ever. You cannot surpass the Clansman and 2AM.

Death to the false version of the Clansman with that guy named Bruce Bruce!!!!!!

Yoda
12-18-2004, 09:09 PM
With this fantastic news I am off to bed.... :cool:

Good night.

hot_turkey_ed
12-18-2004, 09:41 PM

<starts spanking it> :eek:

Yoda
12-18-2004, 09:50 PM
The whole package sounds amazing. When I first heard about the dvd plans, I was hoping that it would not just be 2.0. Now, it appears it will be 5.1 along with essentially a dvd-audio version of the new album included with it. :party:

hot_turkey_ed
12-18-2004, 09:53 PM
The whole package sounds amazing. When I first heard about the dvd plans, I was hoping that it would not just be 2.0. Now, it appears it will be 5.1 along with essentially a dvd-audio version of the new album included with it. :party:

This is just awesome fucking news! :party:

Bouville
12-19-2004, 09:29 AM
Lifted from planetblaze...

Ghost in the machine
Silicion Messiah
born as a stranger
identity
stare at the sun
launch
kill n destroy
10th dimension
stealing time
living someone elses life
Alive
10 seconds
bloodnbelief
regret
will to win
life n death
soundtrack of my life
virus
2AM
clansman
futureal
man on the edge
steel
paint the town red
black lagoon
manhunt

:rockdevil

This can't be real... canīt be real... actually I am almost into tears...this is just...just...amazing...just...amazing...

Bouville
12-19-2004, 09:30 AM

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!

Bouville
12-19-2004, 09:31 AM
Death to the false version of the Clansman with that guy named Bruce Bruce!!!!!!

:mad: :rockdevil :rockdevil :rockdevil :mad:

ADD
12-19-2004, 10:01 AM
So...does this mean that we will get a new Blaze album next year to go along with the new DVD, all in one package and all in 5.1 stereo?

Yoda
12-19-2004, 10:42 AM
So...does this mean that we will get a new Blaze album next year to go along with the new DVD, all in one package and all in 5.1 stereo?

That's the plan.

ADD
12-20-2004, 09:04 AM
That's the plan.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:rockdevil :rockdevil :rockdevil

BLAZE IS THE MESSIAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

Futureal/Peace Rusts
12-20-2004, 02:11 PM
Anyone have the setlist in its correct order? :( Also "Hollow Head" was played! :)

Bouville
12-20-2004, 02:13 PM
Anyone have the setlist in its correct order? :( Also "Hollow Head" was played! :)

Welcome to the board!

Did he do the crazy laugh in "Hollow Head"?

SirLardsAlot
12-20-2004, 02:17 PM
I cant wait for the DVD / new album :rockdevil :rockdevil

Futureal/Peace Rusts
12-20-2004, 02:17 PM
Welcome to the board!

Did he do the crazy laugh in "Hollow Head"?Thanks! Actually I've been here a while, I just only post when I need something... like now! ;) I can't remember if he did the crazy laugh or not. :)

ADD
12-20-2004, 03:58 PM
Also "Hollow Head" was played! :)

:eek: :horns:

Yoda
12-21-2004, 08:55 PM
Setlist has been updated and rearranged into proper order. :rockdevil :mad: :flame:

SirLardsAlot
12-22-2004, 07:35 AM
STEEL
PAINT THE TOWN RED
BLACK LAGOON

Cant say I know these songs, are they from Wolfsbane?

Yoda
12-22-2004, 10:06 AM
Cant say I know these songs, are they from Wolfsbane?

Yes.

ADD
12-22-2004, 02:10 PM
Weird they didn't open with Alive.

Yoda
12-22-2004, 03:12 PM
Weird they didn't open with Alive.

They opened the bash with the song that opened their career. For a dvd, it makes sense.

Bouville
12-22-2004, 04:16 PM
They opened the bash with the song that opened their career. For a dvd, it makes sense.

Exactly. I want that DVD now! I am sure we BLAZE members will get it sooner than everyone and maybe signed ;)

Yoda
12-22-2004, 04:22 PM
Exactly. I want that DVD now! I am sure we BLAZE members will get it sooner than everyone and maybe signed ;)

I agree. The only problem is that they have to write and record the album first.
:flame:

Bouville
12-22-2004, 04:26 PM
I agree. The only problem is that they have to write and record the album first.
:flame:

Fuck! :bouville:

They should go to the studio now! But who will be the musicians for the next album? Will the Messiah keep these guys? Will he try to work things out with the "Rise to Adiction" people?

Yoda
12-22-2004, 04:36 PM
Fuck! :bouville:

They should go to the studio now! But who will be the musicians for the next album? Will the Messiah keep these guys? Will he try to work things out with the "Rise to Adiction" people?

I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised to see him use some or all of the current musicians. I'm not sure what to make of the RTA guys at this point. I have no comment at this time about them. I know Jeff won't be back. He can fuck off.

Bouville
12-22-2004, 04:42 PM
I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised to see him use some or all of the current musicians. I'm not sure what to make of the RTA guys at this point. I have no comment at this time about them. I know Jeff won't be back. He can fuck off.

I know Jeff wanted more money but I do not know what did Rob wanted or why he left. I know that Steve and John felt that their contribution to BLAZE did not have all the credit they wanted.

But If the Messiah needs help I can play some drums a be a rodie for free, just give me food, booz and slutty groupies :D

Yoda
12-22-2004, 04:48 PM
I know Jeff wanted more money but I do not know what did Rob wanted or why he left. I know that Steve and John felt that their contribution to BLAZE did not have all the credit they wanted.

But If the Messiah needs help I can play some drums a be a rodie for free, just give me food, booz and slutty groupies :D

Jeff called them a cabaret band because they played Wolfsbane and Maiden songs, and he wanted more money immediately. Why the fuck did he join in the first place? Blaze ALWAYS said they would play some Maiden and 'bane tunes live.

I doubt we'll ever know the full story about Rob, Steve, and John. Clearly, Steve and John wanted more credit, but it's also clear that there was more to it.

Bouville
12-22-2004, 04:57 PM
Jeff called them a cabaret band because they played Wolfsbane and Maiden songs, and he wanted more money immediately. Why the fuck did he join in the first place? Blaze ALWAYS said they would play some Maiden and 'bane tunes live.

I doubt we'll ever know the full story about Rob, Steve, and John. Clearly, Steve and John wanted more credit, but it's also clear that there was more to it.

Jeff was clearly an asshole. It is very rude to bash the band who is bringing food to your table and for bashing it for unfair reasons. I hope TM or even Balze could clear up this mess. I have to confess that at some point I thought it was the end...but I am so happy to say that I was damn wrong.

Yoda
12-22-2004, 05:04 PM
Jeff was clearly an asshole. It is very rude to bash the band who is bringing food to your table and for bashing it for unfair reasons. I hope TM or even Balze could clear up this mess. I have to confess that at some point I thought it was the end...but I am so happy to say that I was damn wrong.

Well, I wasn't sure what to think. I'm still not. Three things struck me as extremely odd...

1. The RTA guys spamming up planetblaze to promote their new band (with the active support of the pb webmaster).

2. Blaze's complete silence.

3. TM's interview that came after everyone else spoke but that didn't really address their statements in any meaningful way.

Bouville
12-22-2004, 05:10 PM
Well, I wasn't sure what to think. I'm still not. Three things struck me as extremely odd...

1. The RTA guys spamming up planetblaze to promote their new band (with the active support of the pb webmaster).

2. Blaze's complete silence.

3. TM's interview that came after everyone else spoke but that didn't really address their statements in any meaningful way.

That is extremely odd indeed. It looks like the split was amicable from both sides but still is odd. And Blaze says nothing about the issue, probably in the future he will speak his mind. Steve and John have been quite agressive in some of their posts about their departure from BLAZE and that was allowed in Planetblaze... bizarre indeed.

ADD
12-22-2004, 06:26 PM

Oh right :bliss: