Madhouse
A Skeleton in the Closet*
Antisocial
Indians
N.F.L.
Aftershock
I'm the Man
I Am the Law

* Scott Ian said this was the first time it was ever played live.

Source: SMN News (http://www.smnnews.com/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1136620351&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&)

DethMaiden
01-07-2006, 06:04 AM
Play something from Sound of White Noise, Anthrax, and we'll talk...

JRA
01-07-2006, 06:44 AM
Among the Living
Metal Thrashing Mad
Got the Time
Caught in a Mosh
A.I.R.
Madhouse
A Skeleton in the Closet*
Antisocial
Indians
N.F.L.
Aftershock
I'm the Man
I Am the Law

* Scott Ian said this was the first time it was ever played live.

Source: SMN News (http://www.smnnews.com/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1136620351&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&)

Only 13 songs? Jesus christ. Is it illegal for a band to play a real full set (i.e. 15 or 16 songs). Aftershock was a decent song on Spreading, but there are other songs they could bring back that are better than that one. Off that very album in fact, like Armed & Dangerous.

es156
01-07-2006, 07:33 AM
Play something from Sound of White Noise, Anthrax, and we'll talk...

I don't think they will play anything from the John Bush era while Belladonna is the singer.

es156
01-07-2006, 07:36 AM
Only 13 songs? Jesus christ. Is it illegal for a band to play a real full set (i.e. 15 or 16 songs). Aftershock was a decent song on Spreading, but there are other songs they could bring back that are better than that one. Off that very album in fact, like Armed & Dangerous.

No kidding! They played 9 songs when I saw them open for Priest last year.

DethMaiden
01-07-2006, 09:19 AM
I don't think they will play anything from the John Bush era while Belladonna is the singer.

That's because they're idiots, and so are Priest for not playing Ripper songs.

Bruce isn't ignoring the Paul and Blaze eras. Ripper sings IE songs from more than just TGB too.

ADD
01-07-2006, 09:58 AM
It's a decent setlist, but they need to drop I'm The Man and put back DEATHRIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

JRA
01-07-2006, 10:08 AM

Bruce isn't ignoring the Paul and Blaze eras. Ripper sings IE songs from more than just TGB too.

On his solo tours? Well not that there's anything wrong with that, but technically he has no business doing so.

DethMaiden
01-07-2006, 10:11 AM
On his solo tours? Well not that there's anything wrong with that, but technically he has no business doing so.

No, Bruce in Maiden. He doesn't ignore those times in Maiden's history for selfish purposes.

JRA
01-07-2006, 10:13 AM
It's a decent setlist, but they need to drop I'm The Man and put back DEATHRIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I'll agree with that. Anthrax have better songs at this point (Bring The Noise being one for that matter) I'm kinda confused as to why they're still playing it. I mean I like the song, but if I went to their concert and they didn't play it, I certainly wouldn't be griping afterwards that they left it out as much as say, Gung-Ho.

JRA
01-07-2006, 10:14 AM
No, Bruce in Maiden. He doesn't ignore those times in Maiden's history for selfish purposes.

No, no, no. I'm talking about Ripper playing other Iced earth songs on his solo tours. That said, it would be kinda cool if he broke out Travel In Stygian live (so long as he doesn't motherfucking downtune it).

ADD
01-07-2006, 10:14 AM
I'll agree with that. Anthrax have better songs at this point (Bring The Noise being one for that matter) I'm kinda confused as to why they're still playing it. I mean I like the song, but if I went to their concert and they didn't play it, I certainly wouldn't be griping afterwards that they left it out as much as say, Gung-Ho.
Yup. Forget Aftershock and I'm The Man, put back Gung-Ho and Deathrider is what I say:dance:

ADD
01-07-2006, 10:15 AM
BTW great choice to bring out A Skeleton In The Closet:rocker:

JRA
01-07-2006, 10:15 AM

Ehhhh. While I would much rather Priest bring back something from Jugulator than Point Of Entry or Turbo, Priest have better albums they can draw from.

DethMaiden
01-07-2006, 10:33 AM
No, no, no. I'm talking about Ripper playing other Iced earth songs on his solo tours. That said, it would be kinda cool if he broke out Travel In Stygian live (so long as he doesn't motherfucking downtune it).

Oh, okay.

I long to hear him on Watching Over Me:drool:

DethMaiden
01-07-2006, 10:35 AM
Ehhhh. While I would much rather Priest bring back something from Jugulator than Point Of Entry or Turbo, Priest have better albums they can draw from.

I like Blood Stained and Cathedral Spires better than crap like Hot Rockin' and I'm A Rocker.

ADD
01-07-2006, 10:37 AM
I like Blood Stained and Cathedral Spires better than crap like Hot Rockin' and I'm A Rocker.
Hot Rockin' isn't crap:mad:

JRA
01-07-2006, 10:39 AM
Oh, okay.

I long to hear him on Watching Over Me:drool:

Ugh. I hate that song.

hot_turkey_ed
01-07-2006, 12:19 PM

That set is not much longer than the one they played opening (first band up to boot) for Priest in Long Beach. My reaction too was: too damn short.

But man, what a set they played in Long Beach.... :bliss:

hot_turkey_ed
01-07-2006, 12:19 PM

:agree:

JRA
01-07-2006, 01:18 PM
That set is not much longer than the one they played opening (first band up to boot) for Priest in Long Beach. My reaction too was: too damn short.

But man, what a set they played in Long Beach.... :bliss:

...and what was the set for that?

hot_turkey_ed
01-07-2006, 01:44 PM
...and what was the set for that?

I don't know have my set list notebook handly, so I'll have to look it up and post back.

The Long Beach set list was most of what they played here.

SomewhereInTime72
01-07-2006, 02:54 PM
This is way short and makes me feel not so bad about missing them tonight.

HECHO EN MEXICO
01-08-2006, 02:55 AM
Only 13 songs? Jesus christ. Is it illegal for a band to play a real full set (i.e. 15 or 16 songs). Aftershock was a decent song on Spreading, but there are other songs they could bring back that are better than that one. Off that very album in fact, like Armed & Dangerous.BACK IN THE 70'S ZEPPELIN PLAYED FOR 3 HOURS OR MORE PER GIG!
:flame:

KerryKingsBeard
01-08-2006, 04:46 AM
BACK IN THE 70'S ZEPPELIN PLAYED FOR 3 HOURS OR MORE PER GIG!
Music just ain't like it used to be :flame:

JRA
01-08-2006, 08:19 AM
BACK IN THE 70'S ZEPPELIN PLAYED FOR 3 HOURS OR MORE PER GIG!

At least an hour of that was the Dazed and Confused and Moby Dick wankery. But still that leaves 2 hours!

carpediem75
01-09-2006, 09:58 AM
You forgot a song, they also played Medusa

ADD
01-09-2006, 02:27 PM
You forgot a song, they also played Medusa
:dance:

Bloodcurse
01-11-2006, 02:33 PM
Ripper sings IE songs from more than just TGB too.

If he didn't it would be a VERY short set!!! :D

Fe Maiden
01-11-2006, 03:26 PM
I can't believe they don't have Be All, End All in that set list:eek:

JRA
01-11-2006, 04:29 PM
Not that I don't like the song, but is anyone getting sick of these guys playing Antisocial? It's not even their song.

ADD
01-11-2006, 05:45 PM
I can't believe they don't have Be All, End All in that set list:eek:

They added it in New York:party: That brings the total # of songs to a respectable 15:party:

ADD
01-11-2006, 05:46 PM
Not that I don't like the song, but is anyone getting sick of these guys playing Antisocial? It's not even their song.
No:mad: That song rules, and I'd be CRUSHED if they didn't play it.

HECHO EN MEXICO
01-12-2006, 03:53 PM
Anthrax KICKS ASS!
IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH THAT THEN YOU SHOULD BE KICKED IN THE FACE.
END OF FUCKIN' STORY!

ADD
01-12-2006, 04:16 PM
Anthrax KICKS ASS!
END OF FUCKIN' STORY!
:agree:

JRA
01-12-2006, 04:20 PM
Anthrax KICKS ASS!
END OF FUCKIN' STORY!

Which did you like more, the Bush line-up or the "Classic" lineup?

HECHO EN MEXICO
01-12-2006, 05:16 PM
Which did you like more, the Bush line-up or the "Classic" lineup?BOTH!

carpediem75
01-17-2006, 10:02 AM
As much as I enjoyed every song, I agree I would've rather heard something else like "Now It's Dark", or even "Who Cares Wins".
Same thing with Persistance Of Time, I'd rather hear a different song than "Got The Time"

JRA
01-17-2006, 01:25 PM
As much as I enjoyed every song, I agree I would've rather heard something else like "Now It's Dark", or even "Who Cares Wins".
Same thing with Persistance Of Time, I'd rather hear a different song than "Got The Time"

Intro to Reality/Belly Of The Beast!!!

:party: :party: :party: