Blood & belief
The brave
Futureal
Tenth dimension
Sin by sin
Regret
Man on the edge
Born as a stranger

Courtesy of Banting at Planetblaze.com. Correct order.

Yoda
12-17-2005, 04:54 PM
Look For The Truth

[Blaze Bayley, Janick Gers and Steve Harris]

All my dark dreams drift like smoke in the breeze
The fear grips me as I fall towards my sleep
Here comes the nightmare that never ends
Here is the dream that makes monsters of men

In the house of my soul
In rooms of ugliness and cold
Memories locked away
All the doubts and fears I never faced

Now they come again
I am falling down to meet with them
Fears within us all
Mine awake and they stand up tall

Look for the truth
Deepest cut of all from you
Knife of the truth
Blade of haterd slicing through

I pray my sleep will break
Maybe this time I won't wake
Weakness I hide so well
This dagger in my mind will tell

It's my final stand
I make a fist out of each hand
To shadowds of the past
Take a breath and I scream attack

Look for the truth
Knife of the truth

Here is the truth
Knife of the truth

:mad:

Yoda
12-17-2005, 04:57 PM
Loco and I Like it Hot = :eyes: (Why?)

Sin By Sin = New :mad:

hot_turkey_ed
12-17-2005, 05:06 PM
No Sign Of The Cross... *sigh*

BLAZE IS STILL THE MESSIAH! :mad:

Yoda
12-17-2005, 05:10 PM

BLAZE IS STILL THE MESSIAH! :mad:

Perhaps Blaze has come to consider Sign of the Cross something akin to fluoridated water and opted for the purity of essence that can only be derived from a setlist filled with songs that have "Bayley" in the writing credits.

Or maybe it was a typo on the part of Banting. :cool:

ADD
12-17-2005, 05:20 PM
All I have to say is this............LOOK FOR THE FUCKING TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :rocker: :horns: :blaze: :light: :bliss: :drool: :bouville: :flame:

hot_turkey_ed
12-17-2005, 05:20 PM
Perhaps Blaze has come to consider Sign of the Cross something akin to fluoridated water and opted for the purity of essence that can only be derived from a setlist filled with songs that have "Bayley" in the writing credits.

Or maybe it was a typo on the part of Banting. :cool:

It has to be a typo. :bliss:

We need the exact order on this list. :snivel:

ADD
12-17-2005, 05:29 PM
Man on the Edge

This song needs to get dropped already, sorry.

Yoda
12-17-2005, 05:31 PM
It has to be a typo. :bliss:

We need the exact order on this list. :snivel:

I don't know. Blaze has been known from time to time to take the ideas of pop cultural icons a bit too seriously. He may have seen Dr. Strangleove for the first time earlier this week and taken a vow never again to sing SOTC. That and to only drink bottled water. :allan:

ADD
12-17-2005, 05:32 PM
I don't know. Blaze has been known from time to time to take the ideas of pop cultural icons a bit too seriously. He may have seen Dr. Strangleove for the first time earlier this week and taken a vow never again to sing SOTC. That and to only drink bottled water. :allan:

:eyes: :lol:

Yoda
12-17-2005, 05:33 PM
This song needs to get dropped already, sorry.

I'll get in touch Blaze in the morning.

ADD
12-17-2005, 05:36 PM
I'll get in touch Blaze in the morning.
:cool: While you're at it tell him to put Virus, Sign Of The Cross, Lord Of The Flies, Fortunes Of War, Blood On The World's Hands, Judgment Of Heaven, 2 AM, The Edge Of Darkness, The Unbeliever, The Clansman, The Angel & The Gambler, Lighting Strikes Twice, The Educated Fool, Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger, Como Estais Amigos, The Truth Revealed, Meant To Be, Land Of The Blind, Speed of Light, Stealing Time, The Hunger, End Dream, The Launch, The Path & The Way, and Motherfuckers 'R Us back in the set while he's at it:party:

Not too much to ask for is it?:cool:

JRA
12-17-2005, 09:44 PM

Remind me what does SOTC has to do with Dr. Strangelove (awesome movie)?

JRA
12-17-2005, 09:45 PM
Sign Of The Cross, Lord Of The Flies, Blood On The World's Hands, The Clansman, The Angel & The Gambler,Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger,

Not too much to ask for is it?:cool:

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, FUCK NO, and No.

Yoda
12-17-2005, 10:35 PM
Remind me what does SOTC has to do with Dr. Strangelove (awesome movie)?

Sorry, I'll try to be more clear. Playing SOTC corrupts Blaze's precious bodily fluids.

HECHO EN MEXICO
12-17-2005, 10:39 PM

BLAZE IS STILL THE MESSIAH! :mad:not to bash BLAZE BUT BRUCE SINGS THAT SONG BETTER ON ROCK IN RIO (LIVE ALBUM)

Yoda
12-17-2005, 10:58 PM
not to bash BLAZE BUT BRUCE SINGS THAT SONG BETTER ON ROCK IN RIO (LIVE ALBUM)

He died for you Oscar.

HECHO EN MEXICO
12-17-2005, 11:02 PM
He died for you Oscar.THE ONLY PERSON THAT DID THAT FOR ME WAS MY HOME BOY J.C.

Yoda
12-17-2005, 11:04 PM
THE ONLY PERSON THAT DID THAT FOR ME WAS MY HOME BOY J.C.

Don't forget Abraham Lincoln. :cool:

HECHO EN MEXICO
12-17-2005, 11:05 PM
Don't forget Abraham Lincoln. :cool:IM NOT BLACK.
(im dark brown)

:cool:

Yoda
12-17-2005, 11:06 PM
IM NOT BLACK.
(im dark brown)

:cool:

:D

HECHO EN MEXICO
12-17-2005, 11:09 PM
:DWELL I DO LIKE FrIED CHICKEN!
:D

(i really do!)

:eyes:

http://www.wabzradio.com/advertising/restaurant/kfc15.JPG

Yoda
12-17-2005, 11:09 PM
On a side note, the stamps on the most recent newsletter that I received from the Blaze fan club featured African Baby Jesus and African Virgin Mary on them.

HECHO EN MEXICO
12-17-2005, 11:11 PM
On a side note, the stamps on the most recent newsletter that I received from the Blaze fan club featured African Baby Jesus and African Virgin Mary on them.LAST TIME I TALKED TO J.C. HE TOLD ME TO STOP KILLIN' CATS.

HECHO EN MEXICO
12-17-2005, 11:12 PM
On a side note, the stamps on the most recent newsletter that I received from the Blaze fan club featured African Baby Jesus and African Virgin Mary on them.I BET J.C. IS A HUGE DEEP PURPLE FAN.

Yoda
12-17-2005, 11:18 PM
LAST TIME I TALKED TO J.C. HE TOLD ME TO STOP KILLIN' CATS.

Yeah, when I talked to him told me that even after all these years he can't figure out why so many people eat a pig to celebrate the birth of a Jew. He doesn't quite get the whole killing a tree thing either.

I told him that I think people are just strange, and he repsonded that he enjoys the Doors too.

HECHO EN MEXICO
12-17-2005, 11:21 PM
Yeah, when I talked to him told me that even after all these years he can't figure out why so many people eat a pig to celebrate the birth of a Jew. He doesn't quite get the whole killing a tree thing either.

I told him that I think people are just strange, and he repsonded that he enjoys the Doors too.YEAH HE PRETTY MUCH TOLD ME THE SAME THING TOO.

"Keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel"

JRA
12-18-2005, 06:55 AM
Sorry, I'll try to be more clear. Playing SOTC corrupts Blaze's precious bodily fluids.

Oh. :lol:

Yoda
12-18-2005, 09:14 AM
On another semi-related note, a teenager I know named Jihad wished me a merry Christmas on Friday. :eyes:

MetalDrummer888
12-18-2005, 10:44 AM
On another semi-related note, a teenager I know named Jihad wished me a merry Christmas on Friday. :eyes:
:eyes: :lol:

Yoda
12-18-2005, 07:02 PM
I fixed the setlist order.

hot_turkey_ed
12-18-2005, 09:06 PM
I fixed the setlist order.

:horns:

DethMaiden
12-19-2005, 08:09 AM
I'd hate to burst literally everyone's bubble, but his voice has only been great once: on the X-Factor.

Yoda
12-19-2005, 08:26 AM
I'd hate to burst literally everyone's bubble, but his voice has only been great once: on the X-Factor.

:lol:

ADD
12-19-2005, 10:25 AM
Leave the thread:lol:

Yoda
12-19-2005, 10:32 AM

The funniest thing about this post is you speak as if we've never heard someone disrespect Blaze's talent before. Your view is no news flash to Blaze fans, but thanks anyway for your contribution.

Nemesis
12-19-2005, 10:59 AM

BLAZE IS STILL THE MESSIAH! :mad:They played SOTC at the German gig two weeks ago.

Yoda
12-19-2005, 11:12 AM
They played SOTC at the German gig two weeks ago.

I'm telling you, he saw Dr. Strangelove for the first time earlier this week and had to purify his precious bodily fluids.

MetalDrummer888
12-19-2005, 01:47 PM
I'm telling you, he saw Dr. Strangelove for the first time earlier this week and had to purify his precious bodily fluids.

does he really only drink bottled water?? :eyes: