Will To Win
Soundtrack To My Life
Born As A Stranger

:rockdevil :rockdevil :rockdevil

Holy fucking shit!!! Fantastic setlist... holy shit :eek:

ADD
12-11-2004, 02:14 PM
Holy fucking shit!!! Fantastic setlist... holy shit :eek:

That's exactly what I was thinking. I couldn't even believe it, so many damn songs!

You guys are gonna get a blinder of a set at the Big Bash;)

Bouville
12-11-2004, 05:45 PM
That's exactly what I was thinking. I couldn't even believe it, so many damn songs!

You guys are gonna get a blinder of a set at the Big Bash;)

We are not going :(

ADD
12-11-2004, 08:53 PM
We are not going :(

Oh Dear... :bouville: :(

Why not?

Yoda
12-12-2004, 12:25 PM
Good setlist. Very "BLAZE" intensive. Much more than I expected. Two thoughts...

1. Hollow Head over Tearing seems a bit odd.

2. Where are the tunes from Tenth Dimension? The absence of Speed of Light is striking, in particular. I wonder if Blaze doesn't like the album as much as the others?

Yoda
12-12-2004, 12:28 PM
I missed Stealing Time when I first read the list, so that somewhat addresses my question. But this choice is also weird because I don't believe they even played it on the original Tenth Dimension tour. :eyes:

ADD
12-12-2004, 12:28 PM
Good setlist. Very "BLAZE" intensive. Much more than I expected. Two thoughts...

1. Hollow Head over Tearing seems a bit odd.

2. Where are the tunes from Tenth Dimension? The absence of Speed of Light is striking, in particular. I wonder if Blaze doesn't like the album as much as the others?

Yeah. Hmm...?

PowerMaiden
12-13-2004, 05:11 PM
Here is another one I wouldn't mind to see in Montreal, in my dream I guess

and YES DAMIT !!! where is Tearing Yourself To Pieces, best song from B&B

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden

Bouville
12-13-2004, 05:27 PM
But they put Soundtrack which is my favorite song from Blood and Belief... a perfect closure for such wonderful album.

PowerMaiden
12-13-2004, 05:31 PM
But they put Soundtrack which is my favorite song from Blood and Belief... a perfect closure for such wonderful album.

yeah, that's an amazing number too.

Damn !! when is he gonna tour north america ????? :(

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

ADD
12-16-2004, 08:33 PM
yeah, that's an amazing number too.

Damn !! when is he gonna tour north america ????? :(

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden

Not until he changes labels he won't :mad:

Bouville
12-17-2004, 09:02 AM
Not until he changes labels he won't :mad:

Exactly! He needs to get rid of SPV. He should try an American label, for example Roadrunner who has Cradle of Filth and before start giving me shit about that, think about the promotion that Cradle has, and the extensive tour they have done in the States. Or maybe Metal Blade, they have King Diamond and they have already scheduled a second leg on the American tour for the Puppet Master album. SPV is the shittiest label ever.

HECHO EN MEXICO
12-17-2004, 12:17 PM
Exactly! He needs to get rid of SPV. He should try an American label, for example Roadrunner who has Cradle of Filth and before start giving me shit about that, think about the promotion that Cradle has, and the extensive tour they have done in the States. Or maybe Metal Blade, they have King Diamond and they have already scheduled a second leg on the American tour for the Puppet Master album. SPV is the shittiest label ever.I THINK YOUR RIGHT BUT NOT UNTIL THE MERCYFUL FATE DVD COMES OUT!!!

ADD
12-17-2004, 05:40 PM
Exactly! He needs to get rid of SPV. He should try an American label, for example Roadrunner who has Cradle of Filth and before start giving me shit about that, think about the promotion that Cradle has, and the extensive tour they have done in the States. Or maybe Metal Blade, they have King Diamond and they have already scheduled a second leg on the American tour for the Puppet Master album. SPV is the shittiest label ever.

I 100% agree with you. Cradle get more coverage than they deserve here;) :p Those would both be prime choices for Blaze.