Mrs. God
A Tale That Wasn´t Right
I Want Out
-----------------------
Mr. Torture
Dr. Stein
-----------------------
Perfect Gentleman

Not bad at all, I think. It's just a bit too short and there are no songs from Walls Of Jericho. And also, where the hell is Halloween?The guys promised to play it, but it's not here, sadly :( But I'm already pumped for the 26th of November by this setlist!:rocker:

SomewhereInTime72
11-19-2005, 07:31 AM
:rocker: GREAT!:rocker:

Spiral_Slave
11-19-2005, 08:40 AM
Yeah where is Halloween? They promised us...but other than that it seems like a very good setlist. And keep in mind this is the first show of the tour and the setlist is subject to change.

ADD
11-19-2005, 09:16 AM
:( I was expecting better. Hopefully they'll adjust it by the time they hit the U.S:horns:

ADD
11-19-2005, 09:17 AM
AND WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THESE BANDS DOING SOLOS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: That's fucking lame, give us an extra song or two in its place besides some random wanking for 5 minutes:bouville:

Spiral_Slave
11-19-2005, 09:40 AM
AND WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THESE BANDS DOING SOLOS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: That's fucking lame, give us an extra song or two in its place besides some random wanking for 5 minutes:bouville:

I have to agree with that.

MetalDrummer888
11-19-2005, 09:42 AM
Intro (Orchestral Occasion)
The King For A 1000 Years
Eagle Fly Free
Hell Was Made In Heaven
Keeper Of The Seven Keys
Drum solo (Dani+Markus!!!!)
Occasion Avenue
Future World
Sascha solo
Power
If I Could Fly
The Invisible Man
Mrs. God
A Tale That Wasn´t Right
I Want Out
-----------------------
Mr. Torture
Dr. Stein
-----------------------
Perfect Gentleman

Not bad at all, I think. It's just a bit too short and there are no songs from Walls Of Jericho. And also, where the hell is Halloween?The guys promised to play it, but it's not here, sadly :( But I'm already pumped for the 26th of November by this setlist!:rocker:

this is a shitty setlist . . . how could they do this??

no song from walls of jericho, and where is "why?"

im glad thy are playing power tho, its a great song . . . . and i am really not impressed with Keeper 3 so i dont really want to hear any of the new songs that bad . . . especially wasting 13 minutes on King For 1000 Years

Spiral_Slave
11-19-2005, 09:44 AM

im glad thy are playing power tho, its a great song . . . . and i am really not impressed with Keeper 3 so i dont really want to hear any of the new songs that bad . . . especially wasting 13 minutes on King For 1000 Years

I like it...Andi said they would do some songs from WOJ so we'll see as the tour progresses. They are only doing new tracks and classics on this tour...

ADD
11-19-2005, 10:50 AM

King For 1000 Years is an awesome song:norns:

MetalDrummer888
11-19-2005, 11:46 AM
King For 1000 Years is an awesome song:norns:

norns :lol:

SomewhereInTime72
11-19-2005, 12:59 PM
Fuck I just realized now how fucked up this setlist is.

ADD
11-19-2005, 02:34 PM
norns :lol:
"The fate of norns await us all!!!!!!!!!!!" :mad:

:D

KerryKingsBeard
11-19-2005, 08:05 PM
You said it boy :party:

KerryKingsBeard
11-19-2005, 08:07 PM

Why the fuck would you open with a 13 minute song? You've gotta be a friggin' moron to do that :hecho:

ADD
11-19-2005, 08:32 PM
Why the fuck would you open with a 13 minute song? You've gotta be a friggin' moron to do that :hecho:
Yeah, probably opening with it wasn't such a good idea:eyes:

Bloodcurse
11-19-2005, 09:46 PM
Hopefully they'll adjust it by the time they hit the U.S:horns:
When are they coming here?!?

Spiral_Slave
11-19-2005, 09:47 PM
When are they coming here?!?

The end of February.