Baptism By Fire
The Black
Throne Of Rats
Wolves

With Satan And Victorious Weapons
Sulphur Souls

thanks for the setlist :party:

im think im the only one who likes marduk here :eyes:

i wish they would play some slow songs like "dreams of blood and iron" or "bleached bones"

i know they enerv do but they should also play "Night of the Long Knives" because it is one of their best songs . . . and christraping Black Metal (even is it has a questionable song title :lol:)

ADD
11-14-2005, 09:23 PM
i wish they would play some slow songs like "dreams of blood and iron" or "bleached bones"

Bleached Bones

:eyes:

MetalDrummer888
11-14-2005, 09:49 PM
:eyes:

shuttup addi :lol:

they still should play "dreams of blood and iron" and "Night of the Long Knives"

ADD
11-14-2005, 09:51 PM
shuttup addi :lol:

they still should play "dreams of blood and iron" and "Night of the Long Knives"
:D They should just play Bleached Bones and leave:lol:

MetalDrummer888
11-14-2005, 10:03 PM
:D They should just play Bleached Bones and leave:lol:

you havent heard "dreams of blood and iron" :bouville:

marduk have a certain sound you just dont apreciate

ADD
11-15-2005, 01:30 PM
marduk have a certain sound you just dont apreciate

You're correct on that account. Consant blast-beats, unvaried riffing patterns, and pure BM vox with over-bearing production does not work for me.

KerryKingsBeard
11-15-2005, 01:31 PM
You're correct on that account. Consant blast-beats, unvaried riffing patterns, and pure BM vox with over-bearing production does not work for me.
:party:

Mountains
11-15-2005, 04:21 PM
check out their album "those of the unlight" :party:

MetalDrummer888
11-16-2005, 09:54 PM

i understand why you hate them . . . i just like their sound . . . even if it is extremely unvaried :eyes:

btw . . . how does their new singer sound?? i was kinda pissed they fired legion, he was cool :horns: :mad:

MetalDrummer888
11-16-2005, 09:55 PM

they only developed that sound partway through their career . . . nightwing is a great black metal album and it shifts between fast and slow songs

Mountains
11-17-2005, 03:27 PM
Mortuus is great live, better than legion I guess

MetalDrummer888
11-17-2005, 03:43 PM
Mortuus is great live, better than legion I guess

hmmm . . . i havent heard any of the new album . . . i am interested to see how he stands up compared to legion

legion had and awsome "sound" but it had little variation :bouville:

Mountains
11-18-2005, 07:54 AM
in the album you may think legion is better...but live mortuus slays legion :party:

MetalDrummer888
11-19-2005, 01:22 PM
in the album you may think legion is better...but live mortuus slays legion :party:

cool :shred: