PDA

View Full Version : Fear Factory -- New York City, NY -- November 8th, 2005

Maideneer
11-08-2005, 10:31 PM
Ok, the show started too late. I just got home. FF finished at like 12:45. Darkane was great. Full of energy and the songs were there. 2nd, I hate SYL, and now I know why. Boring songs, and, yes...DEVIN TOWNSEND IS A HOMO. I don't know what the fuck he was doing and he wasn't funny with his little off-beat lyrics/banter. 3rd, Soilwork was good. It was their first U.S. show on the tour, although...THE BASS PLAYER IS A HOMO. That guy needs to stop folk dancing on stage. 4th, Fear Factory is great, as always. I only got their set list.

540,000 Fahrenheit
Transgression
Demanufacture
Zero Signal
Shock
Edgecrusher
Descent
Big God/Raped Souls
Martyr
Scumgrief
Linchpin
Acres Of Skin
Cyberwaste
Archetype
Replica
Timelessness

MetalDrummer888
11-09-2005, 07:20 PM
you know, just because they act stupid doesnt mean you have to label them "homos" . . . they really arent being homosexual in any way that i can see :tp:

btw Devin rules . . . even though his stage banter is stupid :mad:

Maideneer
11-09-2005, 08:00 PM
you know, just because they act stupid doesnt mean you have to label them "homos" . . . they really arent being homosexual in any way that i can see :tp:

btw Devin rules . . . even though his stage banter is stupid :mad:

I can say what I like. 'Homo' doesn't mean gay in this sense, I thought you were able to figure that out.

MetalDrummer888
11-09-2005, 08:33 PM
I can say what I like. 'Homo' doesn't mean gay in this sense, I thought you were able to figure that out.

it doesnt?? thats new to me . . . just like fag doesnt necessarily mean gay either :eyes:

ADD
11-09-2005, 08:38 PM
it doesnt?? thats new to me . . . just like fag doesnt necessarily mean gay either :eyes:

It actually does not really. It was what they used to call Jewish people when they burned them back in the Nazi days I believe, the term was to "light up a fag" and you will hear some people refer to marijuana that way.

MetalDrummer888
11-09-2005, 08:42 PM
It actually does not really. It was what they used to call Jewish people when they burned them back in the Nazi days I believe, the term was to "light up a fag" and you will hear some people refer to marijuana that way.

actually it does . . . 1) because they also burned gays.....used them to kindle the fires to burn the dead jews :hecho: and 2) no matter the origin, everyone knows that a fag is a gay person . . . unless, of course you are referring to a joint, but thats different :tongue:

ADD
11-09-2005, 08:43 PM
actually it does . . . 1) because they also burned gays.....used them to kindle the fires to burn the dead jews :hecho: and 2) no matter the origin, everyone knows that a fag is a gay person . . . unless, of course you are referring to a joint, but thats different :tongue:

Well, either way it is not a nice word;)

MetalDrummer888
11-09-2005, 08:44 PM
Well, either way it is not a nice word;)
true.

where the hell is this thread going? :lol:

ADD
11-09-2005, 08:46 PM
true.

where the hell is this thread going? :lol:
I dunno:lol: All I know is I don't like any of the bands here.

MetalDrummer888
11-09-2005, 08:48 PM
I dunno:lol: All I know is I don't like any of the bands here.

syl has one insane song . . . nothing else though

the others do suck . . . . :eyes:

funny how the only to pple posting in this thread dont really like any of the bands

Maideneer
11-09-2005, 08:52 PM

And gay doesn't necessarily mean homo either. Back before people got all touchy and sensitive, it meant to be happy.

DethMaiden
11-10-2005, 11:15 AM
And gay doesn't necessarily mean homo either. Back before people got all touchy and sensitive, it meant to be happy.

Rob Halford, somewhere, is shaking his head in disbelief.

This board has always had a sense of correctness and politeness, and so have you, as far as I know, so don't go IMBB on our asses.

And a resounding :tp: to you, sir.

Maideneer
11-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Rob Halford, somewhere, is shaking his head in disbelief.

This board has always had a sense of correctness and politeness, and so have you, as far as I know, so don't go IMBB on our asses.

And a resounding :tp: to you, sir.

Well, perhaps I don't belong here then if my humor or politeness is not appreciated or at the least, understood.

Good day. It's been fun.

DethMaiden
11-10-2005, 01:50 PM
Well, perhaps I don't belong here then if my humor or politeness is not appreciated or at the least, understood.

Good day. It's been fun.

Wow. ADD, ECW, turkey, Allan? Support?

It clearly wasn't meant to be a "Please leave" post. Have fun somewhere else if you must, but no one is giving you the boot.

SnakeCharmer
11-10-2005, 04:11 PM

This is true.

BTW-Darkane rules!

MetalDrummer888
11-10-2005, 04:12 PM

Good day. It's been fun.

get a grip dude . . . i wasnt even angry or anything . . . i got called out by lokia for using the word fag on something that had nothing to do with homosexuality and i apoligized and continued posting because i was wrong . . . i didnt get angry at lokia, and id appreciate it if you wouldnt get angry at me for making one comment :hecho: :tp:

ADD
11-10-2005, 05:50 PM

Good day. It's been fun.
Don't listen to DethMaiden, he likes to get touchy sometimes;)

hot_turkey_ed
11-10-2005, 05:59 PM
GAY as "happy" is archaic in America today. That's just the way it is. That word has been lost.

HOMO as a pejorative is out of place out of place here. There are plenty of other indecent and politically incorrect ways to insult someone.

hot_turkey_ed
11-10-2005, 06:01 PM
No one should be leaving either. :mad:

hot_turkey_ed
11-10-2005, 06:03 PM

I don't know anything about those dudes, but MD888 is correct here as far as the labeling.

DethMaiden
11-10-2005, 06:35 PM
Don't listen to DethMaiden, he likes to get touchy sometimes;)

I hate everything.:party:

MetalDrummer888
11-10-2005, 06:40 PM
:bouville:

ADD
11-10-2005, 09:04 PM
:D

SnakeCharmer
11-11-2005, 04:14 AM
No one should be leaving either. :mad: