PDA

View Full Version : Clutch -- Orlando, FL -- November 5th, 2005

sylpriest
11-05-2005, 05:12 AM
It is always fun to see your favorite band. This was no exception. I wanted to be right at the front so we got there really really early. Saw the singer from a local band that was opening for Clutch that I really like. We talked for a good hour. really nice guy. Got in dead center right in the front. Bought myself a shirt and cd(which i lost during the show so i was kinda pissed off). The local band Indorphine opened and sounded great. Then it started getting a bit crowded. Next came Kelly Carmichael, who does covers of blues songs. It was cool but after 3 songs it got boring. So finally Clutch is ready to come on. The band comes out and just starts kickin into The Incomparable Mr Flannery. The sound was awesome and the place was rockin. The new cd songs sound incredible especially Burning Beard, 10000 Witnesses, and Mice and Gods after the first 1 hour they took a break. Then played another hour set. Thankfullly since I bought my ticket I had been askin for them to play The House That Peterbilt and they did so I was very happy. The best part about Clutch is the ability to just start jamming on stage during any song. Neil would pull out his cowbell and add more to the jammin. Caught me a drumstick at the end and the first setlist. Great night, I can't wait for them to come again.:party: :party:

1st Set
The Incomparable Mr Flannery
Burning Beard
Immortal
Mercury
Profits of Doom
Mob Goes Wild
Gullah
Muchas Vecas
Army of Bono
Mice and Gods
Smoke Banshee :party:
Escape from the Prison Planet
Gravel Road

2nd Set
Big News I
Big News II
Pulaski Skyway
10,000 Witnesses
Cypress Grove
The House That Peterbilt :party:
Elephant Riders
Ship of Gold
Pure Rock Fury
(In the Wake Of) The Swollen Goat
(Notes from the Trial Of) La Curandera
Who's Been Talking

Spiral_Slave
11-05-2005, 06:11 AM
I was supposed to see 'em in Tampa but I couldn't. :flame:

That is a hell of a setlist though...MICE AND GODS!

ADD
11-05-2005, 08:17 AM
AWESOME!!!!!!!! I might be catching the show in SF in a month:rocker: I wish they'd play Never Be Moved though:(

MetalDrummer888
11-05-2005, 08:23 AM
AWESOME!!!!!!!! I might be catching the show in SF in a month:rocker: I wish they'd play Never Be Moved though:(
id love to listen to some clutch :tp:

ADD
11-05-2005, 08:28 AM
id love to listen to some clutch :tp:
;)

DethMaiden
01-14-2007, 05:40 AM
I'll be seeing them next month...why nothing from Transnational Speedway League? :(

tmactaggart
01-16-2007, 10:51 AM
Me saw them twice supporting Motorhead in Britain. Glasgow was like dead but London was real into it, quite good I must say.