PDA

View Full Version : Whitesnake recruits new guitarist...

PVH5150
08-22-2014, 05:36 AM
...Joel Hoekstra from Night Ranger/Trans-Siberian Orchestra!

This is excellent. Joel is one of the finest players in the game today with a monstrous tone.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/whitesnake-recruits-night-ranger-guitarist-joel-hoekstra/

ravenheart
08-22-2014, 05:50 AM
While I already knew who it was, missing the important piece of information out of a thread title is simultaneously one of the dumbest, and most annoying, things ever on a message board. It puts you in the same bracket as all those super-lame "You won't believe what this guy does next..." and "15 amazing things..." sites. There's no lower level than that.

PVH5150
08-22-2014, 06:48 AM
Would you like some cheese with that whine?

ravenheart
08-22-2014, 06:52 AM
Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Touche :tp:

TheWildAndTheYoung
08-22-2014, 06:53 AM
Dang man, this guy sure likes to keep busy. He also plays guitar for the Rock Of Ages musical. I've seen him with all three! He is always playing somewhere with someone.....

ravenheart
08-22-2014, 07:12 AM
Dang man, this guy sure likes to keep busy. He also plays guitar for the Rock Of Ages musical. I've seen him with all three! He is always playing somewhere with someone.....

Ironically, the current guitarist in Raiding The Rock Vault up the street from Rock of Ages is... Doug Aldrich :D

Also, fuck Raiding The Rock Vault for being stupid enough to take two consecutive nights off a week.

TheWildAndTheYoung
08-22-2014, 07:16 AM
Ironically, the current guitarist in Raiding The Rock Vault up the street from Rock of Ages is... Doug Aldrich :D

Wow :lol: