PDA

View Full Version : Tony MacAlpine/LoNero US Tour

PVH5150
08-12-2014, 05:55 PM
Performing "Maximum Security" in its entirety.

Oct. 6 - Denver, CO (Quixote's True Blue)
Oct. 8 - Kansas City, MO (Davey's Uptown Ramblers Club)
Oct. 10 - Chicago, IL (Reggie's)
Oct. 11 - Westland, MI (Token Lounge)
Oct. 12 - Cleveland, OH (Beachland Ballroom)
Oct. 13 - Pittsburgh, PA (Hard Rock Cafe)
Oct. 14 - Philadelphia, PA (North Star Bar)
Oct. 15 - Dunellen, NJ (Roxy & Dukes)
Oct. 16 - Manhattan, NY (Iridium) (8PM & 10PM, no LoNero)
Oct. 18 - Cambridge, MA (TT The Bears)
Oct. 19 - Vienna, VA (Jammin' Java)
Oct. 20 - Raleigh, NC (Pour House Music Hall)
Oct. 21 - Atlanta, GA (Smith's Olde Bar)
Oct. 22 - Nashville, TN (High Watt)
Oct. 24 - Denton, TX (Dan's Silverleaf)

mankvill
08-12-2014, 06:01 PM
who

PVH5150
08-12-2014, 06:03 PM
who

http://www.syfy.co.uk/sites/syfy.co.uk/files/migrated/news/TommyLeeJonesCaptainAmerica-thumb-550x406-39774.jpg

tD65uNthngs

mankvill
08-12-2014, 06:07 PM
http://www.syfy.co.uk/sites/syfy.co.uk/files/migrated/news/TommyLeeJonesCaptainAmerica-thumb-550x406-39774.jpg

tD65uNthngs

that's pretty cool

if this was anywhere other than Davey's I might check it out

PVH5150
08-12-2014, 06:09 PM
if this was anywhere other than Davey's I might check it out

Shithole?

mankvill
08-12-2014, 06:13 PM
Shithole?

yeah. it's where all the punx bands play (DRI is there).

I actually think this would be pretty cool at Knuckleheads which is where I saw Diamond Head and bands like Skid Row play there.

markrz
08-12-2014, 06:37 PM
I am so into this

Travis The Dragon
08-12-2014, 08:08 PM
who

There are so many bands on here I could say that about.

mankvill
08-12-2014, 09:33 PM
There are so many bands on here I could say that about.

bruh your knowledge of bands begins with mushroomhead and ends with queensryche, that's like saying i have a large knowledge of fine dining because i've eaten at burger king and wendy's

dcmetal108
08-12-2014, 09:38 PM
bruh your knowledge of bands begins with mushroomhead and ends and queensryche, that's saying i have a large knowledge of fine dining because i've eaten at burger king and wendy's

Damn son.

MetalIsArt
08-13-2014, 02:56 AM
Damn son.

He never tried Quick, the belgian version of Mcdonald's.

He haz no right to speaka.

Travis The Dragon
08-13-2014, 11:38 AM
bruh your knowledge of bands begins with mushroomhead and ends with queensryche, that's like saying i have a large knowledge of fine dining because i've eaten at burger king and wendy's

Well, FWIW I do know of the following: Symphony X, Blind Guardian, Dragonland, Moonspell, Alcest, Sabaton, End Of Green, Endrone, Gojira, Kingcrow, My Dying Bride, Enslaved, and Sonata Arctica. It only makes sense that I haven't heard of a lot of the bands on here since there are so many of them out there. And I have noticed that a lot of threads about underground bands only get a few members on here replying which makes sense since they're not exactly that popular.

mankvill
08-13-2014, 11:45 AM
Well, FWIW I do know of the following: Symphony X, Blind Guardian, Dragonland, Moonspell, Alcest, Sabaton, End Of Green, Endrone, Gojira, Kingcrow, My Dying Bride, Enslaved, and Sonata Arctica.

wow such taste much knowledge

moobys37
08-13-2014, 11:58 AM
Well, FWIW I do know of the following: Symphony X, Blind Guardian, Dragonland, Moonspell, Alcest, Sabaton, End Of Green, Endrone, Gojira, Kingcrow, My Dying Bride, Enslaved, and Sonata Arctica. It only makes sense that I haven't heard of a lot of the bands on here since there are so many of them out there. And I have noticed that a lot of threads about underground bands only get a few members on here replying which makes sense since they're not exactly that popular.

How old are you?

Travis The Dragon
08-13-2014, 12:08 PM
wow such taste much knowledge

I can't honestly believe you're saying those bands aren't any good and that I don't have any good taste in music. And so what if I'm not super knowledgable about a lot of bands out there? Everyone likes different amounts of bands. I'm just not into a super huge amount of underground ones on here. The fact that I'm busy a lot helping my parents take care of my severely autistic brother who can't talk doesn't exactly give me a huge amount of time to check a lot of bands out. It's a miracle I have been able to hear what I have. It's all good though and I'm glad with some of the amazing music I have discovered over the years.

I'm 39

mankvill
08-13-2014, 12:13 PM
All I'm saying is that you shouldn't be like "LOL NO ONE KNOWS UNDERGROUND BANDS" when I didn't know who some super obscure neoclassical shred guy is.

Also you need to expand your tastes slightly (like even just put on spotify or something) if you showing off your impressive depth of bands is Blind Guardian, Sabaton and My Dying Bride.

Travis The Dragon
08-13-2014, 12:25 PM
I never said that no one knows any underground bands on here. I meant that I could say "who" about them because I don't know who they are. And I was just giving you a hard time since you've said "who" to a couple bands I've posted. After all, this is Metal Setlists, the home of people giving others shit. LOL

And yes, I do need to check out other bands and expand my tastes. My variety isn't horrible, but it could be improved.

mankvill
08-13-2014, 12:30 PM
I'll make you a mix, fonz-chan

Travis The Dragon
08-13-2014, 12:36 PM
That would be great.

300%_Density
08-13-2014, 01:29 PM
I'll make you a mix, fonz-chan

I miss getting to tell girls that in high school to make them a cd. Or for you middle school!

#GetOffMyLawnDamnKids