PDA

View Full Version : Lacuna Coil/Devil You Know tour

Travis The Dragon
08-06-2014, 04:51 PM
Sept 14 Sacramento, CA @ Aftershock Festival (Discovery Park)
Sept 16 Portland, OR @ Wonder Ballroom
Sept 17 Boise, ID @ Knitting Factory
Sept 19 Spokane, WA @ Knitting Factory
Sept 20 Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
Sept 21 Vancouver, BC @ Venue
Sept 23 Edmonton, AB @ The Starlite Room
Sept 24 Calgary, AB @ Republik
Sept 25 Regina, SK @ The Exchange
Sept 26 Winnipeg, MB @ West End Culture Center
Sept 27 Thunder Bay, ONT @ Crocks
Sept 29 Toronto, ONT @ The Opera House
Sept 30 London, ONT @ London Music Hall
Oct 1 Ottawa, ONT @ Mavericks
Oct 3 Quebec City, QC @ Le Cercle
Oct 4 Montreal, QC @ Corona Theatre
Oct 5 Portland, ME @ The Asylum
Oct 7 Lancaster, PA @ Chameleon
Oct 8 Silver Springs, MD @ The Fillmore Silver Spring
Oct 10 Hartford, CT @ Webster Theater
Oct 11 Clifton Park, NY @ Upstate Concert Hall
Oct 12 New York, NY @ Gramercy Theatre
*Devil You Know support all dates
*Starset will join the tour Sept. 23 Oct. 12 (except: Oct. 7&8)
*Incura on all Canadian shows
*Unlocking The Truth will join on Oct. 7&8

SOURCE (http://www.metalsucks.net/2014/08/06/bene-lacuna-coil-tour-devil-know/)

mankvill
08-06-2014, 04:57 PM
:barf:

PVH5150
08-06-2014, 05:01 PM
Meh. I'd probably go to stare at Cristina if it was at the Middle East or somewhere where I don't have to drive. That being said, October is entirely too fucking packed with shows and I won't lose any sleep over missing this.

dredg822
08-06-2014, 05:35 PM
The Asylum show might work for me.

AnthG
08-06-2014, 05:52 PM
Tempting. But Lacuna Coil's setlists keep getting shittier, and with their latest album being a snore...I don't know.

Sanitarium78
08-06-2014, 07:39 PM
Tempting. But Lacuna Coil's setlists keep getting shittier, and with their latest album being a snore...I don't know.

Their latest album is a snore? You're talking about Broken Crown Halo, right? Easily the best album they've done since Comalies. I felt that after all their fuckin around with the last three albums that they finally had a return to form on the new one. Lots of good songs on it and it's really the album that should have been their follow up to Comalies. I'm as shocked as anyone that Lacuna Coil came out with an album that I actually like after how disappointing they've been since Karmacode.

AnthG
08-07-2014, 06:21 AM
Their latest album is a snore? You're talking about Broken Crown Halo, right? Easily the best album they've done since Comalies. I felt that after all their fuckin around with the last three albums that they finally had a return to form on the new one. Lots of good songs on it and it's really the album that should have been their follow up to Comalies. I'm as shocked as anyone that Lacuna Coil came out with an album that I actually like after how disappointing they've been since Karmacode.

I couldn't disagree more with you. Broken Crown Halo is just continuing the boring, drone-y sound that they've been going with the last few releases. There's nothing on here that is much different from Dark Adrenaline. To call this their best album since Comalies is laughable.

Nater
08-07-2014, 07:43 AM
I'll be at the Asylum show. It's a Sunday so I don't have shit to do, I love Devil You Know and fuck it.

marker
08-07-2014, 09:10 AM
I'll be at the Asylum show. It's a Sunday so I don't have shit to do, I love Devil You Know and fuck it.

Fuck it kicks ass

ravenheart
08-07-2014, 09:22 AM
Wow, they are raping the US this year, huh? Isn't this like their fourth NA tour this since January?

ravenheart
08-07-2014, 09:22 AM
I couldn't disagree more with you. Broken Crown Halo is just continuing the boring, drone-y sound that they've been going with the last few releases. There's nothing on here that is much different from Dark Adrenaline. To call this their best album since Comalies is laughable.

Pretty much this. Dark Adrenaline is the best since Comalies, but that's not really saying much.