PDA

View Full Version : Pain of Salvation 2014 NA tour

ravenheart
07-12-2014, 08:39 AM
September
10 - Atlanta, GA - The Loft (Midweek Mayhem - ProgPower USA)
13 - Atlanta, GA - Center Stage (ProgPower USA)
14 - Springfield, VA - Empire
16 - Dunellen, NJ - Roxy and Dukes
17 - Cambridge, MA - Middle East
18 - New York, NY - The Marlin Room at Webster Hall
19 - Montreal, QC - Theatre Plaza
20 - Toronto ON - Coda
21 - Chicago, IL - Reggie's
24 - Seattle, WA - El Corazon
26 - Las Vegas, NV - Cheyenne Saloon
27 - Ramona, CA - Ramona Mainstage
28 - Whittier, CA - The Center Theatre

Vangough opening.

TheWildAndTheYoung
07-12-2014, 08:46 AM
The lineup for this year's ProgPower is freakin' amazing, Theocracy, Pain Of Salvation, Pagan's Mind, Orden Ogan, Voodoo Circle, Masterplan, Seventh Wonder, Jon Olivia's Pain, and Stratovarius. Really wanted to make it this year, especially since it's five minutes from where I live! But it's sold out, gonna have to try again next year....

SignoftheHammer
07-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Might check out the Toronto show, depending on what they play. Last album I truly loved was BE.

coltongsmith
07-12-2014, 10:15 AM
The lineup for this year's ProgPower is freakin' amazing, Theocracy, Pain Of Salvation, Pagan's Mind, Orden Ogan, Voodoo Circle, Masterplan, Seventh Wonder, Jon Olivia's Pain, and Stratovarius. Really wanted to make it this year, especially since it's five minutes from where I live! But it's sold out, gonna have to try again next year....

people do sell them on the ProgPower forum all the way up until the fest starts. you could try to get some that way.

markrz
07-12-2014, 11:54 AM
Yeah the secondary market for tickets is pretty lively.

I couldn't be happier about this tour since Pain of Salvation have been my favorite band for about 12 years, since I heard Remedy Lane. Having seen them twice in the past decade, I suddenly will be able to see them three times in just one week (since I'm going to ProgPower and they play MA right when I get back). Giddy!

dcmetal108
07-12-2014, 06:12 PM
So going, so excited. Much fun.

MPF
07-12-2014, 06:37 PM
I was really hoping for a MN date, considering I got told from many sources that MN was booked, but it looks like it's not unless one of those three days between Chicago and Seattle happens. I'm not betting on it.

:(

gilpdawg
07-13-2014, 07:03 AM
I going for the first time this year...and I get to see PoS twice in 4 days!:rocker: