PDA

View Full Version : Original Misery Signals lineup reunites. Malice And The Magnum Heart 10th ann. tour

Travis The Dragon
06-07-2014, 08:23 PM
I've never even heard of this band, but I've seen quite a few members on here get excited about a lot of bands I've never heard of so hopefully some will be interested in this.

From: http://www.smnnews.com/2014/06/04/original-misery-signals-line-up-to-reunite-for-of-malice-and-the-magnum-heart-tenth-anniversary-tour/
Misery Signals created quite a frenzy last week when they announced via social media that they would be hitting the road with their original line-up to celebrate the tenth anniversary of their acclaimed debut album Of Malice and The Magnum Heart.

The band is now thrilled to reveal the complete itinerary for the Malice X tour. The 8-show tour, which sees original members Jesse Zaraska, Kyle Johnson, Ryan Morgan, Stu Ross and Branden Morgan performing their debut album in its entirety, will kick off in Vancouver, BC on August 13 at The Biltmore Cabaret and will wrap up in Toronto at The Opera House on August 23. For full tour information see below.

Misery Signals Tenth Anniversary Tour
08.13.14 ? Vancouver, BC The Biltmore Cabaret
08.14.14 ? Calgary, AB Broken City
08.15.14 Edmonton, AB Starlite Room
08.18.14 ? Winnipeg, MB West End Cultural Centre
08.19.14 ? St. Paul, MN Amsterdam Bar & Hall
08.20.14 ? Milwaukee, MN The Rave Bar
08.22.14 ? New York, NY The Gramercy Theater
08.23.14 ? Toronto, ON The Opera House

MPF
06-07-2014, 08:37 PM
It's very very odd that you'd post about a band you've never heard of but I digress.

The MN show is on my birthday. And I got a good chuckle about Milwaukee, MN. :lol:

anomynous
06-07-2014, 09:13 PM
What a lengthy and expansive tour

dcmetal108
06-07-2014, 10:09 PM
It's very very odd that you'd post about a band you've never heard of but I digress.

The MN show is on my birthday. And I got a good chuckle about Milwaukee, MN. :lol:

Maybe he thinks they play QR covers?