PDA

View Full Version : Maryland Deathfest 2015

MikeConnor123
05-30-2014, 02:42 PM
I know it's a bit early for this.. and i know bands won't be announced for awhile, but who are your hopes/predictions to play next year? My guesses and/or hope are:

SODOM, Satan, Slough Feg, Autopsy, Repulsion, Blood Ceremony, Mount Salem, General Surgery, Pentagram, Ghoul, Impetigo, Purson, Jess and the Ancient Ones, Witchfinder General, Peste Noire, Assuck, Slaughter, Amorphis

I would be excited if like even 2 or 3 of those bands played

John The Drummer
05-30-2014, 03:12 PM
WAY TO JUMP THE SHARK, BRO! :D

That being said, if we're making a wish list... I'd really be stoked and go if one of these bands played...

Borknagar
SognaBrigade
Dalla Nebbia
Funeral Age

... those 4 really are the only bands that I would go no questions asked... but other bands that'd be cool would be...

Absu
Emperor
Acid Witch
Kampfar
Skogen
Primordial
Gallowbraid (I know, not likely, but you never know!)
Falkenbach (*)
Equilibrium

mankvill
05-30-2014, 03:16 PM
Dalla Nebbia
Funeral Age

http://37.media.tumblr.com/6a818123ceb7998f8a178c9527d442e8/tumblr_mxi6soTWBt1r0xpz1o1_500.gif

markrz
05-30-2014, 03:19 PM
jesus, I saw "Slough Feg" and just about had a heart attack before I realized this was a speculation thread.

When the real announcements start, can those go in a new thread? I'm sure this one'll be many pages long by then.

Coma323
05-30-2014, 03:59 PM
Emperor
Arcturus
Ulver
Daylight Dies
October Tide
Anata
Acid Witch
Hail of Bullets
Destroyer 666
Fen
Novembre
Sigh

slapguitarer
05-30-2014, 03:59 PM
Can we just create a new subforum for speculation threads?

John The Drummer
05-30-2014, 09:11 PM
Emperor
Arcturus
Ulver
Daylight Dies
October Tide
Anata
Acid Witch
Hail of Bullets
Destroyer 666
Fen
Novembre
Sigh

HOW THE FUCK COULD I FORGET ARCTURUS!?!?!? They'd be under my "I MUST GO" category :)

MikeConnor123
05-30-2014, 09:35 PM
I'm really hoping for Acid Witch. I have a feeling Entombed may be on this again too...

I think Destroyer 666 is due back by now..

kalfitegrdan
05-30-2014, 09:55 PM
I'm hoping they get Toxik, Satan or Brutality. Or Emperor, of course.

dcmetal108
05-30-2014, 09:55 PM
King Diamond?

Impaledonafence3
05-31-2014, 04:37 AM
October Tide
Rapture
Ghost Brigade
Bloodbath
Borknagar
Ulver
Doom:VS
In Mourning
Wolfheart
Lantl˘s
Arcturus
Bilocate
Naglfar

treghet
05-31-2014, 07:09 AM
If we're going to play the mindless speculation game, I hope that nobody I care about plays so I don't feel bad about not going.

RAZOR
05-31-2014, 08:49 AM
If we're going to play the mindless speculation game, I hope that nobody I care about plays so I don't feel bad about not going.

I hope Sodom plays.

<3

AnataFan4Life
05-31-2014, 11:13 AM
Get Sadus, and make sure they don't play anything off of that last piece of shit they put out.

TehBr00tulz
05-31-2014, 11:19 AM
If they can get Mitochondrion to actually play and get Antediluvian, Teitanblood, Portal, Ritual Necromancy, Impetuous Ritual, Anaal Nathrakh and Obscura, I will buy day of sale.

moobys37
05-31-2014, 11:41 AM
Honestly not sure what MDF can do next year to get me to go. There's not that one band out there that they haven't had play that would get me there plus I thought the undercard this year was a little weak compared to previous years.

mankvill
05-31-2014, 12:29 PM
Obviously Anaal Nathrakh would get me stoked.

SignoftheHammer
05-31-2014, 01:08 PM
How about Phlebotomized? They just got back together:D

energymetal14
05-31-2014, 02:16 PM
Sargeist, Blasphemy, Electric Wizard, Wolfbrigade, Martyrdod, Sodom, Emperor

justinm4bama
05-31-2014, 04:15 PM
MDF 2015 line up:

Avenged Sevenfold
KoRn
Seether
Trivium
Stained
Asking Alexandria
Emmure

And much more!

I guess they needed more money so.... :lol:

adamclark52
05-31-2014, 04:55 PM

:party:This right there :blaze:, because I know one person who's definitely not playing or going: adam-mutherfucking-clark-fifty-fucking-two.

dcmetal108
05-31-2014, 05:32 PM
It'd be cool if the Soundstage could be headlined by Agoraphobic Nosebleed.

AnataFan4Life
05-31-2014, 06:01 PM
Agathocles needs to headline the Soundstage

MikeConnor123
06-01-2014, 08:32 AM
Agathocles would be awesome, but i never get my hopes up for them playing. I heard somewhere they've been trying to get them to play since like 2006 and they decline their offers every time. I think it would be cool if Ghoul or General Surgery headlined the soundstage one night. I mean Impaled did it this year..

energymetal14
06-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Agathocles would be great, but if thats true they decline every year that kills any hopes.

Anther band I would love to see play: DESPISE YOU. I almost went down to NYC in April to see them but we had to back out the day of. I really need to see them.

Sepultura69
06-02-2014, 12:17 AM
Sadus!

treghet
06-02-2014, 12:36 AM
I hope Sodom plays.

<3

You're cruel.

If they can get Mitochondrion to actually play and get Antediluvian, Teitanblood, Portal, Ritual Necromancy, Impetuous Ritual, Anaal Nathrakh and Obscura, I will buy day of sale.

Unfortunately Teitanblood doesn't play live.

dcmetal108
06-02-2014, 04:39 AM
Agathocles would be great, but if thats true they decline every year that kills any hopes.

Anther band I would love to see play: DESPISE YOU. I almost went down to NYC in April to see them but we had to back out the day of. I really need to see them.

I get to see Despise You do a house show in Sept!

Datjazzfusion
06-11-2014, 07:50 AM
Early bird ticket information and first wave of bands will be announced around August 1.

LogicBomb
07-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Could just be coincidence, but some people here who book grind shows and have a pretty close relationship with MDF shared Suffering Mind's recent status..

Suffering Mind comming to United States in 2015! so fuckin' stoked!!!! more details soon! so many people out there that we'd like to met finally! so many people we'd like to thank for support!!! so many influential bands for us, and now we will have chance to share stage with some of them! we're exited more then ever!

mankvill
07-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Intrdsteng

First wave of bands and early ticket sale on the fifteenth

energymetal14
07-05-2014, 10:33 PM
Could just be coincidence, but some people here who book grind shows and have a pretty close relationship with MDF shared Suffering Mind's recent status..

Really ope this happens, would be sweet. Cant wait for the first round of bands to be announced.

mankvill
07-13-2014, 05:24 PM
Here are some fun facts about the upcoming announcement of confirmed bands that will be posted at 12 pm (EST) on Tuesday:

- We have never announced this many bands at one time, and definitely not this early, but hey, if bands don't wait around to accept our offers/invitations, we are all for it. It looks like just short of 30 bands will be announced.

- At least 12 countries will be represented in round # 1.

- At least 7 bands in the upcoming announcement are from Scandinavia.

- All of the bands you ask for in the comments that follow this post won't be in Tuesday's announcement.

:party:

christopher
07-13-2014, 07:35 PM
Someone should be an asshole and list like 500 bands in the comments that follow that post. :lol:

John The Drummer
07-13-2014, 08:57 PM
If Sognabrigade is on this..... :drool:

mankvill
07-13-2014, 09:13 PM
If Sognabrigade is on this..... :drool:

MY DICK <3

MikeConnor123
07-14-2014, 07:32 PM
i can safely guess splatterhouse is playing... they posted this on FB

We will be announcing something pretty fucking rad tomorrow.... so stay tuned!!
If you're a die hard then you already know what tomorrow is and probably already know what were gonna announce from us saying we have news tomorrow....
Sooo.......

mankvill
07-15-2014, 08:03 AM
As promised, here is the first round of confirmed bands for MDF XIII!
* = exclusive US appearance

May 21-24, 2015

Aeternus (Norway) *
Arcturus (Norway) *
Aura Noir (Norway) *
Bulldozer (Italy) *
Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult (Germany)
Demoncy
Dragged into Sunlight (UK)
D.R.I.
Einherjer (Norway) *
Funebrarum
Goatsnake
Impetuous Ritual (Australia) *
Lock Up *
Lycanthrophy (Czech Republic)
Master
Melt-Banana (Japan)
Metal Church
Noisear
Neurosis
Portal (Australia) *
Serpentine Path
Skepticism (Finland) *
Splatterhouse
Suffering Mind (Poland)
Triptykon (Switzerland) *
Tsjuder (Norway) *
Twilight of the Gods *
Ufomammut (Italy)
Vallenfyre (UK) *
Vulcano (Brazil) *
Winter
Wolfbrigade (Sweden) *

VENUES FOR NEXT YEAR:

We were satisfied with the venue situation this year, so we've decided to use the same set up again next year. What does this mean? We will use the Edison Lot (located at 545 N. High St) for our 2 main stages, Rams Head (located at 20 Market Pl) will be used each night and will host death/black metal bands, and Soundstage (located at 124 Market Pl) will be used each day/night for grind/hardcore/punk bands. On Thursday, only Rams Head will be used.

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE EARLY BIRD TICKET SALE:

We are postponing this sale until Saturday, July 19th at 3 PM (EST). As you probably know, the early bird sale was set for today at 3 PM (EST). However, due to a very drawn out process to approve our ability to accept payments through the new ticketing system (which was just approved this morning), our web team has not had time to test the system. We apologize if you've planned your entire day around this sale, but we would prefer to allow time for the web team to make sure that this new system works, rather than have you deal with problems when you try to order.

Looks like they are confirming a lot of the bands who have canceled over the past couple years.

moobys37
07-15-2014, 08:08 AM
Based only off of what is exclusive vs. not exclusive, besides Skepticism (HOLY FUCKING SHIT IF THEY AREN'T PLAYING IN THE PARKING LOT I AM THERE) and Triptykon there isn't a whole here yet.

Spiner202
07-15-2014, 08:10 AM
Would love to see Aura Noir (again), Bulldozer, D.R.I., Metal Church, Vulcano, and Winter. Sadly I won't get out to MDF this year, but a decent lineup thus far.

mankvill
07-15-2014, 08:10 AM
No big HOLY FUCK band for me here, but lots of amazing ones for me. I'm happy!

The only *fart noise* band for me here is Neurosis.

moobys37
07-15-2014, 08:15 AM
That's the thing though, besides my love of Skepticism there's no band on there that makes me want to spend they money yet that won't be touring around the fest if the exclusivity holds true.

mankvill
07-15-2014, 08:16 AM
That's the thing though, besides my love of Skepticism there's no band on there that makes me want to spend they money yet that won't be touring around the fest if the exclusivity holds true.

None of these bands are coming to KC anytime soon, so MDF it is for me! :D

Maideneer
07-15-2014, 08:19 AM
Melt-Banana (Japan) - this should make some people happy although I really don't get "it"

Which of these bands will cancel first I wonder. I want to get real excited but I guess I can't yet. I would travel for Arcturus, but it's such a gamble.
Aeternus (Norway) *
Arcturus (Norway) *
Aura Noir (Norway) *
Einherjer (Norway) *
Vallenfyre (UK) *

adamclark52
07-15-2014, 08:25 AM
Portal.

mankvill
07-15-2014, 08:27 AM
Melt-Banana (Japan) - this should make some people happy although I really don't get "it"

Hopefully Melt-Banana is part of a bigger US tour. I guarantee they'll be on the punx stage which I didn't even get a chance to think about going to this year.

John The Drummer
07-15-2014, 08:32 AM
Aeternus (Norway) *
Arcturus (Norway) *
Aura Noir (Norway) *
Einherjer (Norway) *
Goatsnake
Metal Church
Tsjuder (Norway) *
Twilight of the Gods *

H H H H H H H H.... HOLY FUCKING SHIT I THINK THIS IS THE YEAR I RETURN TO THE EAST COAST :eek:
Arcturus... no fucking way.... NO FUCKING WAY!!!! I never thought I would even consider getting a chance to see them!

Nater
07-15-2014, 08:34 AM
Master, Metal Church, DRI and Lock Up gave me boners

Maideneer
07-15-2014, 08:35 AM
Aeternus (Norway) *
Arcturus (Norway) *
Aura Noir (Norway) *
Einherjer (Norway) *
Goatsnake
Metal Church
Tsjuder (Norway) *
Twilight of the Gods *

H H H H H H H H.... HOLY FUCKING SHIT I THINK THIS IS THE YEAR I RETURN TO THE EAST COAST :eek:
Arcturus... no fucking way.... NO FUCKING WAY!!!! I never thought I would even consider getting a chance to see them!

Wasn't it 70 million tons of cruising festival where Arcturus was booked and then cancelled late in the game?

I'm holding out hope but a lot can happen in a year.

moobys37
07-15-2014, 08:36 AM
Arcturus... no fucking way.... NO FUCKING WAY!!!!

You're 100% right, they'll cancel like they did Progpower a few years back :allan:

Maideneer
07-15-2014, 08:38 AM
Progpower, that was it, nice words were not exchanged either between them and promoter if I remember right. Arcturus is so damn risky, but I'll consider buying a ticket once I know the running order.

slapguitarer
07-15-2014, 08:40 AM
No big HOLY FUCK band for me here, but lots of amazing ones for me. I'm happy!

you are stupid

mankvill
07-15-2014, 08:42 AM
you are stupid

SignoftheHammer
07-15-2014, 08:42 AM
God damn what a lineup. Anyone from the Toronto area planning on going? I'll chip in for gas and hotel room!

energymetal14
07-15-2014, 08:53 AM
Goatsnake
Lock Up
Lycanthropy
Melt Banana
Portal
Serpentine Path
Skepticism
Suffering Mind
Wolfbrigade

Holy shit I am pumped. Really like all these bands but Skepticism... Just wow. And Wolfbrigade is one of my favorite bands and they haven't been here in a few years so I must be there :bowdown:

treghet
07-15-2014, 09:03 AM
There are some bands I'd like to see in that announcement, but as a whole it's underwhelming.

energymetal14
07-15-2014, 09:06 AM
Why do bands like DRI need to play this? I know they are popular but they tour a lot and I'd rather see another band on here that doesn't tour every year.

elturtleboy
07-15-2014, 09:09 AM
Bulldozer (Italy) *
D.R.I.
Impetuous Ritual (Australia) *
Lock Up *
Lycanthrophy (Czech Republic)
Master
Melt-Banana (Japan)
Metal Church
Noisear
Portal (Australia) *
Skepticism (Finland) *
Splatterhouse
Tsjuder (Norway) *
Wolfbrigade (Sweden) *

Thats it,im gonna start saving up starting today.

mankvill
07-15-2014, 09:09 AM
Why do bands like DRI need to play this? I know they are popular but they tour a lot and I'd rather see another band on here that doesn't tour every year.

They just get good bands that are popular and tour a lot to fill out the lineup. It's why Misery Index and Inquisition were on it this year.

ravenheart
07-15-2014, 09:15 AM
Goatsnake

Bulldozer (Italy) *
Metal Church

Nice.

I would love to see Goatsnake again. SO good last time.

moobys37
07-15-2014, 09:17 AM

It's a cost-effective way to fill the lineup with a known entity without having to break the bank. Why spend $5k in visas in plane tickets for a band from Europe that would draw the same as DRI would for a fraction of the cost?

smearCampaign
07-15-2014, 09:24 AM
Lots of killer bands on that list. I would agree that there's nothing mind-blowing, but also I wouldn't call this underwhelming at all. Some really great variety so far too.

:rocker:

Derelict
07-15-2014, 10:42 AM
I think I'll buckle down and make the 1.5 hour drive to this again next year.

Datjazzfusion
07-15-2014, 11:17 AM
Lots of killer bands on that list. I would agree that there's nothing mind-blowing, but also I wouldn't call this underwhelming at all. Some really great variety so far too.

:rocker:

I have not seen any of these bands live, so it is more mindblowing to me than most :eyes:

MPF
07-15-2014, 11:36 AM
Pretty sure I have to go next year.

If I can afford to go after my girlfriend and I move in together, I will be driving out there.

mr. roti
07-15-2014, 11:40 AM
Already seen a lot of those bands after going for the past 6 years at MDF. Not sure if I like where the fest is going with all those black/doom/viking metal bands. I'll stay positive for the next announcement but so far, I won't be going. They should rename it Maryland Blackdoomfest with some grind bands on that small venue over there. Cool to see Melt Banana & Vallenfyre thought!

Datjazzfusion
07-15-2014, 11:50 AM
For anyone who has flown out of state for the fest, Which airport did you guys use as your destintation? I am trying to save up money for a ticket, airfare, and room/board. And also what hotels/motels did you guys use?

Thanks for all the information/help.

Derelict
07-15-2014, 12:00 PM
BWI is the closest airport, BUT there are a lot of airports relatively close by (Reagan, Dulles, Philly, Wilmington, etc) so if you can find fare substantially cheaper, one of them might be worth it.

Datjazzfusion
07-15-2014, 12:02 PM
BWI is the closest airport, BUT there are a lot of airports relatively close by (Reagan, Dulles, Philly, Wilmington, etc) so if you can find fare substantially cheaper, one of them might be worth it.).

Thanks. I would be flying in from California, I guess I would also need to be able to afford cab/bus fare as well...

Derelict
07-15-2014, 12:06 PM
Thanks. I would be flying in from California, I guess I would also need to be able to afford cab/bus fare as well...

A plus from BWI is that you'd take a cab into your hotel in Baltimore, then you wouldn't need transportation until it was time to fly home.

Maideneer
07-15-2014, 12:14 PM
One word for Baltimore...UBER. It saved my wallet, use it everywhere you can. BWI, venues, hotels, everywhere.

John The Drummer
07-15-2014, 12:32 PM

There is a train that goes from said Airport into town. Everything really is in walking distance, unless you're super lazy and don't like a good workout :tongue:

Datjazzfusion
07-15-2014, 12:34 PM
There is a train that goes from said Airport into town. Everything really is in walking distance, unless you're super lazy and don't like a good workout :tongue:

I will be 19 by the time of the fest. Would my age prevent me from anything besides the obvious? (ie. Consumption of alcohol)

moobys37
07-15-2014, 12:38 PM
I will be 19 by the time of the fest. Would my age prevent me from anything besides the obvious? (ie. Consumption of alcohol)

The non-fest shows are usually 21+ but I don't think you'll have a problem otherwise as long as you're smart and don't drink haha.

Datjazzfusion
07-15-2014, 12:40 PM
The non-fest shows are usually 21+ but I don't think you'll have a problem otherwise as long as you're smart and don't drink haha.

Sorry for being such a noob, but what do you mean by "nonfest" shows?

moobys37
07-15-2014, 12:47 PM

Sidebar hosts free shows with bands that aren't on MDF proper. Plus you'll run into your occasional house show but now with more bands playing officially than they did the last time I went I don't think it's very common anymore.

John The Drummer
07-15-2014, 12:59 PM

Sidebar hosts free shows with bands that aren't on MDF proper. Plus you'll run into your occasional house show but now with more bands playing officially than they did the last time I went I don't think it's very common anymore.

Long story short:
- You shouldn't have any issue with any of the Fest shows.
- There are unofficial "Pre Pre Fests" at bars, but obviously you can't get into those.
- Dress light and drink tons of water.

RAZOR
07-15-2014, 01:38 PM
I hope the Thai chicken vendor makes a repeat appearance. :D

mankvill
07-15-2014, 01:45 PM

I hope that cute black girl helping at the hamburger place near the entrance comes back <3_<3

energymetal14
07-15-2014, 02:36 PM
I hope the vegan place comes back. It wasnt amazing but it was pretty good and I appreciate any veg options.

Coma323
07-15-2014, 03:06 PM
I loved the taco place, could eat that for days...

AnataFan4Life
07-15-2014, 05:13 PM
Good to see Triptykon and Aeternus back after having to cancel this year

Nice announcement to kick next year off :rocker:

RAZOR
07-15-2014, 06:15 PM
There was one truck that had a big plate of fresh cut potato chips, I want them to come back. So greasy but :drool::drool:

Derelict
07-15-2014, 06:36 PM
I loved the taco place, could eat that for days...

I think I are my taco and got right back in line 4 consecutive times.

kalfitegrdan
07-15-2014, 06:42 PM
Dragged Into Sunlight
Lycanthropy
Neurosis
Portal
Tsjuder
Ufomammut
Winter
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Arcturus, Impetuous Ritual, Melt Banana, Metal Church and Vallenfyre are cool too. It's awesome that they're getting Triptykon again after the last minute cancellation. Also, it'll be cool to hopefully finally see D.R.I. since they always come here when I work.

This.

Natrlhi
07-15-2014, 08:34 PM

You have no idea how wrong this statement is. No. Fucking. Idea.

Also, they had me at Ufomammut. Holy shit yes. Bands like Triptykon and Portal are just icing on the (cassata?) cake.

Onioner
07-15-2014, 09:47 PM
You have no idea how wrong this statement is. No. Fucking. Idea.

I was gonna say, I expected better from you Manks. Has Times of Grace not shattered your soul yet?

mankvill
07-15-2014, 10:05 PM
I think I are my taco and got right back in line 4 consecutive times.

I think you had it at least twice while we watched Solstafir

Derelict
07-16-2014, 08:06 AM
I think you had it at least twice while we watched Solstafir

Haha, yep. Those were delicious.

John The Drummer
07-16-2014, 09:00 AM
So... just gonna pull a WOLVERINEKILLS speculation here....

...but what if the reason Garm & Ulver cancelled their appearance this was was so he could make an appearnce with Arcturus for next year!? :eek: . I know that's a long shot, and I prefer Vortex's vocals.... but that'd be SO RAD!

...sorry.... I really cannot believe they got announced for this! :D

Sepultura69
07-16-2014, 10:53 AM

No. :hmm:

mankvill
07-16-2014, 11:00 AM
No. :hmm:

Derelict
07-16-2014, 11:42 AM

...but what if the reason Garm & Ulver cancelled their appearance this was was so he could make an appearnce with Arcturus for next year!? :eek: . I know that's a long shot, and I prefer Vortex's vocals.... but that'd be SO RAD!

That would be awesome if they each did "their" songs with Arcturus. Oh, man.

elturtleboy
07-16-2014, 11:55 AM
Neurosis and Goatsnake are nothing but a shitload of fart noises.

But hey! If Goatsanke is there maybe Sunn O))) will be there.

Fridge noises > Fart noises.

moobys37
07-16-2014, 12:44 PM

lolnochance. They're gonna cancel.

mankvill
07-16-2014, 12:47 PM
lolnochance. They're gonna cancel.

if MDF can get Electric Wizard, Venom and My Dying Bride in consecutive years, I'm not gonna write off Arcturus just yet.

moobys37
07-16-2014, 01:02 PM
if MDF can get Electric Wizard, Venom and My Dying Bride in consecutive years, I'm not gonna write off Arcturus just yet.

It's not the MDF side that I'd be worried about. Arcturus are just super weird dudes and I wouldn't be getting my hopes up until they're on American soil.

LogicBomb
07-16-2014, 02:24 PM
Awesome, Winter. I was just wondering the other day if they were done. Also stoked on Portal, Impetuous Ritual, Suffering Mind, Splatterhouse..

So, headliners? Neurosis is the only definite at Edison Lot. Maybe Tripytkon at Ram's Head again? And Melt-Banana at Soundstage, possibly DRI headling a different day there.

John The Drummer
07-16-2014, 02:31 PM
I would guess Arcturus would be headlining a stage... but thats just me :D

mankvill
07-16-2014, 02:33 PM
Awesome, Winter. I was just wondering the other day if they were done. Also stoked on Portal, Impetuous Ritual, Suffering Mind, Splatterhouse..

So, headliners? Neurosis is the only definite at Edison Lot. Maybe Tripytkon at Ram's Head again? And Melt-Banana at Soundstage, possibly DRI headling a different day there.

Triptykon will be a headliner, I'd wager it'll be the same like this year with them headlining the first night at Ram's Head.

Neurosis will probably be a headliner at Edison Lot. AT LEAST headlining the 2nd stage, after more bands are announced maybe the first stage.

I can see DRI or Wolfbrigade headlining a day at the Soundstage.

MikeConnor123
07-16-2014, 04:05 PM
In comments on Facebook, they clarified that DRI is on soundstage so I'm sure they will be headlining a night there. Wolfbrigade headlining a night there is possible, but I more-so see them playing the slot at the soundstage before the ending band. I also don't think Melt Banana will be a headliner there, but may play later in the night

MikeConnor123
07-16-2014, 05:12 PM
Speaking of which, i think melt-banana would be a super fun party brigade band. So far i have them and splatterhouse in the cards for that... but that's to figure out later when they finish the lineup!

mankvill
07-17-2014, 11:29 AM
Dave Callier just said PLF is confirmed.

Which makes me sad because they're probably gonna be on the punx stage which I've yet to go to :(

MikeConnor123
07-17-2014, 12:30 PM
if PLF is playing, maybe Morbosidad is playing as well

kalfitegrdan
07-17-2014, 11:43 PM
Dave Callier just said PLF is confirmed.

Which makes me sad because they're probably gonna be on the punx stage which I've yet to go to :(

The Soundstage is probably one of my favorite venues I've ever been to. I'd definitely suggest getting the Soundstage pass this year. Impaled alone was worth the Soundstage pass last year.

Rocco44
07-19-2014, 09:12 AM

Exactly. I took the train and bus to my hotel and it was like $5 or something. I walked the rest of the trip.

energymetal14
07-19-2014, 11:07 AM
Early bird tix for me and my brother bought, it sold out already I think. Damn.

mankvill
07-19-2014, 02:25 PM
Totally blanked on early bird tix again.

RAZOR
07-20-2014, 05:37 AM
I decided to pass on even trying to get the early bird tickets haha. They were $225, and I know they'll be more whenever they actually go on sale but we decided to book our hotel now instead of worrying about rushing to get tickets.

mankvill
07-20-2014, 09:27 AM
I decided to pass on even trying to get the early bird tickets haha. They were $225, and I know they'll be more whenever they actually go on sale but we decided to book our hotel now instead of worrying about rushing to get tickets.

:cool: I should do that