5) Sodom
6) Amorphis
7) Razor
8) Triptykon
9) Anaal Nathrakh
10) Bloodbath

mankvill
08-20-2014, 09:11 AM
Pretty sure i will be there again next year.

:party:

John The Drummer
08-20-2014, 09:18 AM
1) Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult
2) Demilich
3) Primordial
4) Arcturus
5) Sodom
6) Amorphis
7) Razor
8) Triptykon
9) Anaal Nathrakh
10) Bloodbath

If you go and I go, we are high fiving for having similar lists :party:

justinm4bama
08-20-2014, 11:05 AM
If you go and I go, we are high fiving for having similar lists :party:

I'm buying my ticket as soon as they go on sale, that means you need to do the same!

Derelict
08-20-2014, 12:08 PM

i need to be taco'd immediately.

LogicBomb
08-20-2014, 01:29 PM
Don't think I'm gonna go Thurs, only bands I would wanna see are Primitive Man & Devourment. As for the rest.. Hmm.. no order.

Razor
Portal
Impetuous Ritual
Adversarial
Knelt Rote
Winter
Morpheus Descends
Homewrecker
Splatterhouse
Coke Bust

And looking at that, I've seen 7/10 of those already. So basically another solid year, but nothing really mindblowing for me. I know I have kinda weird tastes, but I always hope for something outta left field each year, like Oranssi Pazuzu, Antediluvian, Diskord, 7 H Target. Though I do I realize these are bands me and maybe 10 other people would want to see.

I do find it weird that neither of Chris Ulsh's bands are on, I figured Power Trip at least was a given this year. They had to have at least asked, right?

mankvill
08-20-2014, 04:29 PM
There’s a good chance that your mind is still trying to process all of the information that we posted on Monday, but we’ve got some more news for you.

There were a few bands that we thought would be ready in time for Monday’s announcement, but they ended up confirming several hours after it. So, these 3 bands have been added to MDF XIII to officially round out the billing:

Skinless – Added to the Thursday, 5/21 show at the Ottobar
Suffocation – Added to the Edison Lot.
Tombs – Added to the Edison Lot.

As we said on Monday, we will post a list of who plays each day between Friday-Sunday before the end of August.

The Thursday show at the Ottobar on Thursday, May 21st is now fully booked. In a few months, we will reveal more information about a pre-fest party at the Ottobar that will take place on Wednesday, May 20th. Please note that a separate ticket purchase is needed for the Wednesday and Thursday shows at the Ottobar. The early bird pass won’t be valid for the Ottobar as well.
Once again, all ticket options will go on sale on Friday, September 5th at 3 PM (EST)

:)

mankvill
08-20-2014, 04:31 PM
UqHmddMiqCQ

also shameless self-promotion :3

John The Drummer
08-20-2014, 04:59 PM
HOLY FUCK YOU LOOK LIKE WILLIAM NOW :eek:

mankvill
08-20-2014, 05:05 PM
HOLY FUCK YOU LOOK LIKE WILLIAM NOW :eek:

I actually have shorter hair than him now. :O

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/p180x540/10314475_10202991023515146_7661666615246067109_n.j pg

markrz
08-20-2014, 06:20 PM
I got a young Stephen King vibe from the still image of that video.

TehBr00tulz
08-20-2014, 06:55 PM
Suffocation? This fest just got better!

mankvill
08-20-2014, 07:31 PM
I got a young Stephen King vibe from the still image of that video.

It's what I'm going for.

Come here, markrz. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em RIGHT THE FUCK IN.

smearCampaign
08-21-2014, 06:44 AM
Nice video and haircut Manks. It looks like Tsjuder is scheduled for Ram's Head though, so no worries of them having to play in the daylight. :D

mankvill
08-21-2014, 09:19 AM
Nice video and haircut Manks. It looks like Tsjuder is scheduled for Ram's Head though, so no worries of them having to play in the daylight. :D

Yay! :party:

SignoftheHammer
08-21-2014, 09:46 AM
Seriously, anybody from the Toronto area planning on going? I'll chip in for gas and hotel room!

John The Drummer
08-21-2014, 09:52 AM
I actually have shorter hair than him now. :O

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/p180x540/10314475_10202991023515146_7661666615246067109_n.j pg

Either William is really short or you're really tall :eek:

mankvill
08-21-2014, 11:25 AM
Either William is really short or you're really tall :eek:

I am really tall ^ 3^

Nausea
08-21-2014, 11:27 AM
I am going for Bloodbath. :rocker:

MPF
08-21-2014, 01:09 PM
Otter Bar show on Thursday has been moved to the Soundstage.

adamclark52
08-21-2014, 01:25 PM
Seriously, anybody from the Toronto area planning on going? I'll chip in for gas and hotel room!

I fucking wish, dude. Noel from Inertia better get a few of these bands to come to Toronto (Portal, Skinless, Suffocation, Triptykon)

mankvill
08-21-2014, 01:27 PM
ATTENTION:

The Thursday 5/21 Death Metal show at Ottobar has been moved to SOUNDSTAGE. This means that early bird ticket holders CAN access this show without a separate ticket purchase.

Note that there is a possibility that the Thursday show at Soundstage will be from about 5-10 pm, but we will confirm the start and end time later.

We WILL have shows at Ottobar on Wednesday and Thursday, but we won't book bands for those shows for another month or two. These shows WILL require a separate ticket purchase.

Also, we WILL have free shows at the Sidebar again between Friday-Sunday.

Thursday, May 21st @ Soundstage:
Ciborium
Devourment
Internal Bleeding
Mortal Decay
Origin
Skinless

GarageMetal468
08-21-2014, 03:14 PM
This is fantastic news. Now i can (hopefully) see Conan and Ufomammut.

TehBr00tulz
08-21-2014, 03:24 PM
Yesss. Also, in the comments on their FB status, they said Yob will be headlining the Thursday at Ram's Head.

SignoftheHammer
08-21-2014, 07:38 PM
I fucking wish, dude. Noel from Inertia better get a few of these bands to come to Toronto (Portal, Skinless, Suffocation, Triptykon)

No kidding! If Sodom came back that would be so fucking nice. Portal are also one of my bucket list bands.

TehBr00tulz
08-21-2014, 08:10 PM
Portal and Tryptikon are MDF exclusives, unfortunately, according to the announcements. Skinless and Suffo are fair game, though.

John The Drummer
08-22-2014, 10:13 AM
Yesss. Also, in the comments on their FB status, they said Yob will be headlining the Thursday at Ram's Head.

Judging by the list, and if I did actually go, which I should, I wouldn't mind skipping the Pre-Fest. Not that solid of a lineup for that, but when comparing it to Autopsy/Absu/Dying Fetus from when I went... yeah :horns:

mankvill
08-22-2014, 10:17 AM
Judging by the list, and if I did actually go, which I should, I wouldn't mind skipping the Pre-Fest. Not that solid of a lineup for that, but when comparing it to Autopsy/Absu/Dying Fetus from when I went... yeah :horns:

The prefest is on Wednesday. Thursday is night one of MDF

John The Drummer
08-22-2014, 10:20 AM
The prefest is on Wednesday. Thursday is night one of MDF

>__________< TOO MANY FESTS, PRE FESTS, PRE PRE FESTS, POST FESTS, LKSDJFKLDSJFLSJDFLSDJFLSDFJ: I NEED AN ADULT!

mankvill
08-26-2014, 01:16 PM
Check out the list below to find out where and when each band is playing at MDF XIII

THURSDAY, MAY 21st

@ RAMS HEAD LIVE:
Bevar Sea
Conan
Iron Man
Jex Thoth
Mantar
Primitive Man
Ufomammut
YOB

@ SOUNDSTAGE:
Ciborium
Devourment
Internal Bleeding
Mortal Decay
Origin
Skinless

FRIDAY, MAY 22nd

@ EDISON LOT:
Artificial Brain
Aura Noir
Bloodbath
Cianide
Funebrarum
Master
Lock Up
Obituary
Suffocation
Vallenfyre

@ SOUNDSTAGE:
F.I.D.
Ghoul
Homewrecker
Napalm Death
Noisear
Noxa
P.L.F.
Splatterhouse
Suffering Mind
Triac

@ RAMS HEAD LIVE:
Aeternus
Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult
Vattnet Viskar

SATURDAY, MAY 23rd

@ EDISON LOT:
Arcturus
Bulldozer
Einherjer
Fulgora
Metal Church
Morpheus Descends
Razor
Serpentine Path
Sodom
Triptykon
Twilight of the Gods
Vulcano

@ RAMS HEAD LIVE:
Adversarial
Demoncy
Dragged into Sunlight
Tsjuder

@ SOUNDSTAGE:
Agoraphobic Nosebleed
Antigama
Backslider
Cephalic Carnage
Chainsaw to the Face
Engorged
Full of Hell
Inter Arma
Lycanthrophy
Martyrdöd
Wolfbrigade

SUNDAY, MAY 24th

@ EDISON LOT:
Amorphis
Anaal Nathrakh
Demilich
Goatsnake
Inverloch (diSEMBOWELMENT set)
Neurosis
Primordial
Prosanctus Inferi
Skepticism
Tombs
Winter

@ SOUNDSTAGE:
Coke Bust
D.R.I.
Early Graves
Entrails Massacre
Excel
Grin and Bear it
Melt Banana
Mother Brain
Pizzahifive
Spazztic Blurr
Water Torture

@ RAMS HEAD LIVE:
Impetuous Ritual
Knelt Rote
Portal
Thantifaxath

Coma323
08-26-2014, 01:27 PM
Trying not to get too excited until I see the running order. More bands I want to see this year at the Soundstage than last and getting there fast can be a bitch.

mankvill
08-26-2014, 02:20 PM
Trying not to get too excited until I see the running order. More bands I want to see this year at the Soundstage than last and getting there fast can be a bitch.

Here's my guess on how the running order will (mostly) go:

Thursday:

Ram's Head:

YOB
Ufomammut
Jex Thoth
Conan
Iron Man
Primitive Man
Bevar Sea
Mantar

Soundstage:

Devourment
skinless
Origin
Internal Bleeding
Mortal Decay
Ciborium

====

Friday:

Edison 1:

Bloodbath
Obituary
Master
Funebrarum
Vallenfyre

Edison 2:

Suffocation
Cianide
Lock Up
Aura Noir
Artificial Brain

Ram's Head:

Aeternus
Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult
Vattnet Viskar

Soundstage (partial):

Napalm Death
Ghoul
Splatterhouse
P.L.F.
F.I.D.
Noisear

====

Saturday:

Edison 1:

Arcturus
Triptykon
Bulldozer
Twilight Of The Gods
Einherjer
Serpentine Path

Edison 2:

Sodom
Razor
Metal Church
Vulcano
Morpheus Descends
Fulgora

Ram's Head:

Dragged Into Sunlight
Tsjuder
Demoncy
Adversarial

Soundstage (partial):

Agoraphobic Nosebleed
Wolfbrigade
Cephalic Carnage
Martyrdod
Engorged
Full of Hell
Backslider

====

Sunday:

Edison 1:

Neurosis
Demilich
Primordial
Inverloch
Prosanctus Inferi

Edison 2:

Amorphis
Anaal Nathrakh
Winter
Goatsnake
Skepticism
Tombs

Ram's Head:

Portal
Thantifaxath
Impetuous Ritual
Knelt Rote

Soundstage (partial):

D.R.I.
Excel
Melt-Banana
Early Graves
Coke Bust

I don't know all the Soundstage bands as much as I know the other stage's bands so I did those as best as I could.

John The Drummer
08-26-2014, 02:33 PM
I'm sure Aura Noir would be above Lock Up, if not even Cianide.

mankvill
08-26-2014, 02:35 PM
I'm sure Aura Noir would be above Lock Up, if not even Cianide.

Maybe above Lock Up. Not above Cianide ya fuckin scrub

MPF
08-26-2014, 02:44 PM
My girlfriend and I are currently going over how to go about going this year and what bands to see.

She wants to see *In Fest Order* Obituary, Suffocation, Vallenfyre, Einherjer, Arcturus, Metal Church, Twilight of the Gods, AMORPHIS!!!, and Primordial so I think we will at least be at the Mainstage Friday-Sunday, possibly Thursday because there is a lot of bands I wanna see as well.

If all goes right this will be an amazing time.

mankvill
08-26-2014, 02:46 PM
My girlfriend and I are currently going over how to go about going this year and what bands to see.

She wants to see *In Fest Order* Obituary, Suffocation, Vallenfyre, Einherjer, Arcturus, Metal Church, Twilight of the Gods, AMORPHIS!!!, and Primordial so I think we will at least be at the Mainstage Friday-Sunday, possibly Thursday because there is a lot of bands I wanna see as well.

If all goes right this will be an amazing time.

Don't forget there will be free shows at the Sidebar all fest long and a pre-fest show on Wednesday!

MPF
08-26-2014, 03:04 PM
Don't forget there will be free shows at the Sidebar all fest long and a pre-fest show on Wednesday!

Indeed. It just depends more on her schedule more than mine, and of course being able to afford staying in Maryland for 5 days, or at least 3.

elturtleboy
08-27-2014, 01:04 AM
my plannnn

THURSDAY, MAY 21st

@ SOUNDSTAGE:
Ciborium
Devourment
Internal Bleeding
Mortal Decay
Origin
Skinless

FRIDAY, MAY 22nd

@ EDISON LOT:
Aura Noir
Bloodbath
Master
Lock Up
Obituary
Suffocation
Vallenfyre

@ SOUNDSTAGE:
F.I.D.
Ghoul
Homewrecker
Napalm Death
Noisear
Noxa
P.L.F.
Splatterhouse
Suffering Mind
Triac

@ RAMS HEAD LIVE:
Vattnet Viskar

SATURDAY, MAY 23rd

@ EDISON LOT:
Bulldozer
Metal Church
Morpheus Descends
Razor
Sodom
Triptykon
Vulcano

@ RAMS HEAD LIVE:
Demoncy
Dragged into Sunlight
Tsjuder

@ SOUNDSTAGE:
Agoraphobic Nosebleed
Backslider
Cephalic Carnage
Chainsaw to the Face
Full of Hell
Lycanthrophy
Martyrdöd
Wolfbrigade

thats the plan
SUNDAY, MAY 24th

@ EDISON LOT:
Anaal Nathrakh
Demilich
Inverloch (diSEMBOWELMENT set)

@ SOUNDSTAGE:
Coke Bust
D.R.I.
Early Graves
Entrails Massacre
Excel
Melt Banana
Mother Brain
Pizzahifive
Spazztic Blurr
Water Torture

@ RAMS HEAD LIVE:
Knelt Rote
Portal
Thantifaxath

LogicBomb
08-28-2014, 12:19 AM
Here's my guess on how the running order will (mostly) go:

Friday:

Edison 1:

Bloodbath
Obituary
Master
Funebrarum
Vallenfyre

Edison 2:

Suffocation
Cianide
Lock Up
Aura Noir
Artificial Brain

Yeah, as much as I love Suffo, no way are they the closers. It'll be Bloodbath and Obituary most likely.

And Aura Noir would definitely rank above Cianide, no matter how you slice it. It would probably be something closer to:

Bloodbath
Suffocation
Lock Up
Cianide
Vallenfyre

Obituary
Master
Aura Noir
Funebrarum
Artificial Brain

John The Drummer
08-31-2014, 08:59 AM
My chances of going to this have raised quite a bit (for all the wrong resons...). It's still a ways away, but I'll be thinkin aboot it!

mankvill
08-31-2014, 10:25 AM
My chances of going to this have raised quite a bit (for all the wrong resons...). It's still a ways away, but I'll be thinkin aboot it!

:hug:

mankvill
09-02-2014, 10:00 AM
Tickets for MDF XIII go on sale this Friday, September 5th at 3 pm (eastern time). Feel free to bookmark the Eventbrite link below, which currently lists all of the ticket options and prices.

TICKET FAQs:

Do I need a PayPal account to order tickets?
No. Tickets can also be purchased with any major credit card during the PayPal checkout process.

Will you guys have a 2-day pass or any other ticket option that is not listed on the Eventbrite page?
No.

Will I receive physical tickets by standard mail?
No. Printable tickets that include a barcode will be e-mailed to you after you place an order. Tickets can also be scanned from your smartphone at the front entrance of any venue. If you order multiple tickets, you will receive multiple printable tickets.

What does a VIP ticket at the Edison lot get me?
Backstage access at both Edison Lot stages, 2 drink tickets that can be redeemed at the VIP bar, and a free MDF 2015 T-shirt of your choice. A separate Edison Lot general admission ticket (for any combination of days) is required.

What's up with the fees?
We don't like fees, too, but they have to be paid for any sale. We don't receive any of that money, and we pay the 6% PayPal fee out of the advertised ticket price.

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/maryland-deathfest-2015-tickets-12317282323

$280 + $8 for all venues, all days

$175 for Edison Lot all 3 days

$80 for Soundstage all 3 days

$65 for Ram's Head all 3 days

MPF
09-02-2014, 11:45 AM
$280 + $8 for all venues, all days

$175 for Edison Lot all 3 days

$80 for Soundstage all 3 days

$65 for Ram's Head all 3 days

Wow, this actually might be feasible. :rocker::rocker::rocker:

John The Drummer
09-02-2014, 11:46 AM
Dang, that has gone up over the last few years :lol:
Time to start a bake sale!

mankvill
09-02-2014, 12:03 PM
Dang, that has gone up over the last few years :lol:
Time to start a bake sale!

Looks like Edison Lot for 3 days went up $15. But still, each day under $100 for all venues? I'm okay with dat :3

MPF
09-02-2014, 12:06 PM
Yeah I'm totally cool with the prices.

And the fact that I could line up some interviews with bands doing their only shows at MDF. Since I can't get a press pass for MDF, I could write this off as a business expense next year.

Yes.....yes....I like where this is going....

Oh and of course hanging out with you guys of course. :D

MikeConnor123
09-02-2014, 12:15 PM
Party Brigade ext year...

Thursday- Devourment

Friday- Ghoul, Splatterhouse, Lock Up

Saturday- Agoraphobic Nosebleed

Sunday- Melt Banana

This is what we're planning on anyway- hopefully scheduling permits! I know for a fact though that it's going to work for Ghoul and Melt-Banana, as they are both playing when every band at Edison ends

mankvill
09-02-2014, 12:18 PM
Party Brigade ext year...

Thursday- Devourment

Friday- Ghoul, Splatterhouse, Lock Up

Saturday- Agoraphobic Nosebleed

Sunday- Melt Banana

This is what we're planning on anyway- hopefully scheduling permits! I know for a fact though that it's going to work for Ghoul and Melt-Banana, as they are both playing when every band at Edison ends

:party::party::party::party::party::party:

John The Drummer
09-02-2014, 12:19 PM
Party Brigade has to dress as pirates for Arcturus, its a given...

RAZOR
09-02-2014, 02:12 PM
I'm gonna miss having a physical ticket.

MPF
09-02-2014, 02:22 PM
Officially decided on going to MDF, just sadly just the Edison Lot, it will be fucking awesome none the less.

RAZOR
09-02-2014, 03:11 PM
Officially decided on going to MDF, just sadly just the Edison Lot, it will be fucking awesome none the less.

You'll enjoy the Edison Lot, it's a good time!

Nausea
09-03-2014, 05:50 AM
Couple questions because the information about this even is not obvious. I really dont have the time to try and hunt down the answers so here are my questions-

1. Bloodbath is playing Friday on Edison Lot?
2. How quickly will tickets sell out on Friday at 3?
3. Who is vocals for Bloodbath? Any chance it's going to be Akerfeldt?
4. Where is the best place to stay? Is it a good idea to find someplace in a better part of the outlaying areas that has good train/subway access?

kalfitegrdan
09-03-2014, 06:31 AM
Couple questions because the information about this even is not obvious. I really dont have the time to try and hunt down the answers so here are my questions-

1. Bloodbath is playing Friday on Edison Lot?
2. How quickly will tickets sell out on Friday at 3?
3. Who is vocals for Bloodbath? Any chance it's going to be Akerfeldt?
4. Where is the best place to stay? Is it a good idea to find someplace in a better part of the outlaying areas that has good train/subway access?

1. Yes
2. Tickets for Edison usually don't sell out or if they do, it's usually day of.
4. Embassy Suites, Mt. Vernon, Holiday Inn to name a few. In this case, the closer to the venue the better.

justinm4bama
09-03-2014, 07:24 AM

Mt. Vernon is great, and its cheap :D

Coma323
09-03-2014, 11:40 AM
A friend of mine said Mt Vernon is sold out.

Nausea
09-03-2014, 11:44 AM
wow... so hotel is harder to get than tickets? Crazy. Thanks for the answers :rocker:

Coma323
09-03-2014, 11:47 AM
That was a few weeks ago so who knows, it could be available if you check it out now. Seems like fewer options were available when I tried as opposed to when I tried around the same time the last two years.

markrz
09-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Every hotel listed on the MDF site was unavailable when I systematically went down the list late last week. This is about what I'd expect - people jump on rooms as soon as they know the dates of the next fest.

This past year (my first time going) I stayed at a hotel that isn't on MDF's website list; I found it by looking around the map. It worked out fine but I did need a car since it was a little further out.

Nausea
09-03-2014, 01:00 PM
Every hotel listed on the MDF site was unavailable when I systematically went down the list late last week. This is about what I'd expect - people jump on rooms as soon as they know the dates of the next fest.

This past year (my first time going) I stayed at a hotel that isn't on MDF's website list; I found it by looking around the map. It worked out fine but I did need a car since it was a little further out.

I feel like Baltimore is big enough that you could find a hotel in a nicer outskirts, then take a light rail or subway (if they have them) into the city for a couple bucks. It seems like that would be the way to go... but I've not done this before so idk. I for sure am going to avoid having to drive down to the event. that sounds like a nightmare and a car jacking waiting to happen.... Perhaps I've been watching too much of The Wire.

mankvill
09-03-2014, 01:51 PM
I feel like Baltimore is big enough that you could find a hotel in a nicer outskirts, then take a light rail or subway (if they have them) into the city for a couple bucks. It seems like that would be the way to go... but I've not done this before so idk. I for sure am going to avoid having to drive down to the event. that sounds like a nightmare and a car jacking waiting to happen.... Perhaps I've been watching too much of The Wire.

I'm not saying my experience is the norm, but I've walked in downtown Baltimore at 2 AM multiple times and the worst thing that's happened to me is a crackhead asking me for money.

John The Drummer
09-03-2014, 02:24 PM
I'm not saying my experience is the norm, but I've walked in downtown Baltimore at 2 AM multiple times and the worst thing that's happened to me is a crackhead asking me for money.

My friend and I were stumbling back to our hotel from the bar on the first night we were there and two "ghetto ladies" tried to pick us up :lol: . My friend looked at me and went "DUUUUDE!!! BLACK CHICKS!!!!" and did the Macho Man sparkle finger motion :lol: :lol:

AnataFan4Life
09-03-2014, 02:24 PM
Gonna do everything in my power to go again next year.

LogicBomb
09-03-2014, 04:42 PM

It was only last year really that hotels were impossible to find. Before that I've booked a room in like Feb or March and had no problem. I would say cheap hotels are definitely getting harder to find, if you have money to throw around there's plenty of swanky places.

MDF takes place in pretty much the nicest part of Baltimore, if anything it'd be less safe in the outskirts (which you'll see if you're driving in). I mean, it still is Baltimore, so obviously you need to be a bit street smart, but nothing's ever happened to me or anyone I know in the past 5 or so years. At least nothing that didn't involve other people at the fest.

kalfitegrdan
09-05-2014, 03:03 AM

Yeah, pretty much this. I feel like downtown is way safer than the outskirts you drive through to get there. I mean, in 2013 I walked about a mile by myself through what looked like a ghetto (but where in Baltimore doesn't) at 1 AM to a liquor store and back with two 30 racks. Plus, I usually see more drunken metalheads wandering around late at night than anything.

Coma323
09-05-2014, 05:12 AM
Yeah downtown is full of other people leaving MDF so it's pretty safe. I've never come across anywhere that I've felt unsafe walking back to my hotel.

Maideneer
09-05-2014, 05:51 AM
The reason hotels were sold out this year was because a humongous Lacrosse convention/game was in town and took up literally every hotel room available.

Also, for getting around Baltimore, one word...UBER.

Derelict
09-05-2014, 06:41 AM
Baltimore is like any other city in the US (or the world for that matter)....don't be stupid, be aware of your surroundings, and you'll be fine.

Derelict
09-05-2014, 06:43 AM
Just booked my hotel, will be getting the 3 day Edison pass this afternoon.

Nausea
09-05-2014, 09:00 AM
Just booked my hotel, will be getting the 3 day Edison pass this afternoon.

where did you book?

smearCampaign
09-05-2014, 09:04 AM
I just booked a room at the Best Western Plus. I got a room with two double beds if anyone might be interested in splitting the cost.

mankvill
09-05-2014, 09:43 AM
I AM GLAD SO MANY OF MY FRIENDS WILL BE ATTENDING :party:

John The Drummer
09-05-2014, 10:02 AM
I AM GLAD SO MANY OF MY FRIENDS WILL BE ATTENDING :party:

You don't have any friends :bliss:

AnataFan4Life
09-05-2014, 10:12 AM
I hope the 4 day passes haven't sold out by the time I get home

moobys37
09-05-2014, 10:27 AM
Might be doing the weekend Ram's Head shows :0

smearCampaign
09-05-2014, 11:03 AM
4 day pass, all venues purchased! :fist:

mankvill
09-05-2014, 11:05 AM
4 day pass, all venues purchased! :fist:

Samesies!

OraclesofAgony
09-05-2014, 11:07 AM
It's official. The 4 day, all venue passes have been purchased for my friend and I! :party:

Now, I just need to figure everything else out.

elturtleboy
09-05-2014, 11:10 AM
4 DAYS. ALL STAGES. SEE YA GUYS IN MAY! :party::party::party:

infinitydeth
09-05-2014, 11:12 AM
So is this like the coachella of extreme metal now? :lol:

TehBr00tulz
09-05-2014, 11:14 AM
Just got a 4-day, each day gets me closer to full erectness.

kalfitegrdan
09-05-2014, 11:15 AM
Got my 4 day too.

Wow, there's a ton of people from here going this year it seems.

mankvill
09-05-2014, 11:17 AM
So is this like the coachella of extreme metal now? :lol:

i forgot about all those other extreme metal fests in the US

http://i57.tinypic.com/vmyl1c.jpg

Derelict
09-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Just got a 4-day, each day gets me closer to full erectness.

Youre going to be extremely erect by next May.

MPF
09-05-2014, 11:19 AM
Just got the 3 Day Pass.

My first destination fest ever.

*Now it's time to line up some interviews*

elturtleboy
09-05-2014, 11:36 AM
4 passes sold out. And we fucking got them

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/358/608/711.gif
This will be me during Lock Up

OraclesofAgony
09-05-2014, 12:14 PM
Wow, that was fast. Glad I didn't wait to buy them.

Nausea
09-05-2014, 12:18 PM
I got my ticket :rocker: I can't spend 4 days there, but got the day I wanted :rocker:

John The Drummer
09-05-2014, 12:27 PM
i forgot about all those other extreme metal fests in the US

http://i57.tinypic.com/vmyl1c.jpg

Northwest Black Circle F.... oh wait :(

energymetal14
09-05-2014, 12:33 PM
Wow so many people from here going next year, awesome! :rocker:

elturtleboy
09-05-2014, 12:35 PM
So where are we gonna take the group photo?

MPF
09-05-2014, 12:44 PM

I thought it was an orgy this year?

:(

justinm4bama
09-05-2014, 12:53 PM
I just called Mt. Vernon. They said they're doing major renovations from October until the middle of May, that's why they can't take reservations right now.

RAZOR
09-05-2014, 01:13 PM
I got mine and my boyfriends 4-day all venue tickets! :D

mankvill
09-05-2014, 01:22 PM
I would like to take solo pictures with everyone as well as a group photo :3

And a Noger/Manky pic for 3 years running

Jacoby238
09-05-2014, 03:17 PM
Booked!!!! I had so much fun last year, I cant wait to go again!

kalfitegrdan
09-05-2014, 08:41 PM

In front of the hobo shanty town under the underpass.

John The Drummer
09-05-2014, 09:06 PM
I vote, whether I go or not, at the place that sells Chicken, Guns, Knives, and Porn :lol: :rocker:

MPF
09-05-2014, 09:43 PM
I vote, whether I go or not, at the place that sells Chicken, Guns, Knives, and Porn :lol: :rocker:

You're goin!

We're wearing our Pantera shirts and screaming for every band to play Walk after every song.

John The Drummer
09-05-2014, 09:45 PM
You're goin!

We're wearing our Pantera shirts and screaming for every band to play Walk after every song.

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:
Just make sure none of those bands are Finnish Black Metal bands, though.... :eyes: *locks door*

kalfitegrdan
09-06-2014, 01:21 AM

:lol: Truly a gangsta's paradise.

christopher
09-06-2014, 01:32 AM

I seriously saw a place in Tennessee last week called Bait, Guns, Live Alligators, Groceries, and Beer.

GarageMetal468
09-06-2014, 05:30 AM
I seriously saw a place in Tennessee last week called Bait, Guns, Live Alligators, Groceries, and Beer.

:usa::jima:

Also got my 4 day pass yesterday too. If Mt Vernon isn't taking reservations then I gotta figure out what to do... maybe Tremont?