12. Hearts On Fire

MetalDrummer888
08-28-2005, 09:40 PM
im watching it on streaming video now

cant go because im underage :mad: :mad: :bouville: :bouville:

http://www.dnalounge.com/cam/

ADD
08-29-2005, 03:36 PM
I wish my Comcast internet came before last night so I could have watched it:( Thanks for getting the info on Into Eternity Jeff :party:

Spiral_Slave
08-29-2005, 04:43 PM
I wish my Comcast internet came before last night so I could have watched it:( Thanks for getting the info on Into Eternity Jeff :party:

IMO Into Eternity was awful. Me and Dan watched them but then he had to go. :D

MetalDrummer888
08-29-2005, 05:08 PM
IMO Into Eternity was awful. Me and Dan watched them but then he had to go. :D

they were awful....so was hammerfall......EDGUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockdevil :rockdevil :rockdevil :rockdevil

Fallen Shadow
08-29-2005, 05:38 PM
ya into eternity was just terrible

and i had to go to bed for morning practice beofre eduy and hammerfall :(

any other cool shows coming through there?

and did anyone bootleg the edguy vid? or anything...hmm thatd be kinda neat

MetalDrummer888
08-29-2005, 06:20 PM
ya into eternity was just terrible

and i had to go to bed for morning practice beofre eduy and hammerfall :(

any other cool shows coming through there?

and did anyone bootleg the edguy vid? or anything...hmm thatd be kinda neat

im getting the audio....the keep it on their website....and its much better qual then it was on teh video stream but u need special streaming software to save it as an mp3

ADD
08-29-2005, 07:33 PM
im getting the audio....the keep it on their website....and its much better qual then it was on teh video stream but u need special streaming software to save it as an mp3

:party:

Anyways all in all I must say I'm disappointed in Edguy's set. I mean, no 'Piper' and only 1 song from Mandrake?:( :bouville: Too bad you guys thought Into Eternity sucked, I like them but maybe live they aren't so hot.

MetalDrummer888
08-29-2005, 09:33 PM

Anyways all in all I must say I'm disappointed in Edguy's set. I mean, no 'Piper' and only 1 song from Mandrake?:( :bouville: Too bad you guys thought Into Eternity sucked, I like them but maybe live they aren't so hot.

their singer was awful live....ill give it to them that maybe they probably are much better in a studio. I was very dissapointed that they didnt play piper, and "land of the miracle" really wasnt needed. The rest of the songs kicked ass though

hot_turkey_ed
08-29-2005, 09:54 PM

When both Maiden's Early Days set list and the cut Ozzfeast set list came out, I was right out there with the cry baby complainers. After hearing the full set in Denver and the cut one three separates times, I was so fucking wrong. Maybe you had to be there to experience. The energy was incredible.

The issue with Edguy's set list was that they were in no way co-headliners (as advertised in places); they were clearing playing a support role for Hammerfall sans mandatary ass-kissing of the headliner. Edguy's set was no different than Maiden's cut Ozzfest list... full of energy and lacking nothing. They did well with the time allotted, which wasn't nearly enough, especially since I saw them headline in Hollywood. Edguy needed to headline. That's it.

BTW, those of you who listen on the internet... remember when Tobias started pitching Edguy shirts and he pointed the finer virtues of their merch re: women? He was talking to me and my date who were going fucking nuts in the pit. Yes, I have added another to the flock of my Edguy cult. Our number now stands about five. ;)

Attendance was only a couple of hundred (250-300) at best. The over 21 clearly impacted.

MetalDrummer888
08-29-2005, 10:03 PM
BTW, those of you who listen on the internet... remember when Tobias started pitching Edguy shirts and he pointed the finer virtues of their merch re: women? He was talking to me and my date who were going fucking nuts in the pit. Yes, I have added another to the flock of my Edguy cult. Our number now stands about five. ;)
haha, i was gonna ask where you were......

did the shirt work?? :eyes:

Attendance was only a couple of hundred (250-300) at best. The over 21 clearly impacted.

assholes, they should have played in a all ages show. Serves them right

hot_turkey_ed
08-29-2005, 10:34 PM
I was dead center about ten feet away from the stage... I was the guy going most compeltely apeshit for Edguy. No qeustion about it. I was hopping during some songs just like a maiden concert... both horns flying a good chunk of the time.

I highly reccomend Edguy shirts. :D

overkiller
08-29-2005, 10:39 PM
I was dead center about ten feet away from the stage... I was the guy going most compeltely apeshit for Edguy. No qeustion about it. I was hopping during some songs just like a maiden concert... both horns flying a good chunk of the time.

I highly reccomend Edguy shirts. :D

I love going fucking nuts at concerts. It kinda pisses me off when people think they're too cool to thrash around.

hot_turkey_ed
08-29-2005, 10:47 PM
I love going fucking nuts at concerts. It kinda pisses me off when people think they're too cool to thrash around.

I hear you.. I hate that too.... especially at a concert like this... I bumped into a few people, mainly because I got so god damn light headed and dizzy at times... the only thing I didn't do for Edguy in the pit is fucking pass out from over exertion. I should have tried a little harder. ;)

SnakeCharmer
08-29-2005, 11:39 PM

Do they keep the video too?

ADD
08-30-2005, 04:02 PM
When both Maiden's Early Days set list and the cut Ozzfeast set list came out, I was right out there with the cry baby complainers. After hearing the full set in Denver and the cut one three separates times, I was so fucking wrong. Maybe you had to be there to experience. The energy was incredible.

The issue with Edguy's set list was that they were in no way co-headliners (as advertised in places); they were clearing playing a support role for Hammerfall sans mandatary ass-kissing of the headliner. Edguy's set was no different than Maiden's cut Ozzfest list... full of energy and lacking nothing. They did well with the time allotted, which wasn't nearly enough, especially since I saw them headline in Hollywood. Edguy needed to headline. That's it.

:cool: Glad you enjoyed the show :horns: I really wanna see them live:(

ADD
08-30-2005, 04:03 PM

Yeah really :tp: If you wanna sit in a chair and stare then go see Robert Plant, but at a metal show you're supposed to cut loose :rockdevil :rockdevil :rockdevil

KerryKingsBeard
08-30-2005, 04:22 PM
Yeah really :tp: If you wanna sit in a chair and stare then go see Robert Plant, but at a metal show you're supposed to cut loose :rockdevil :rockdevil :rockdevil
The way I see, people pay good money to be at those shows. They should be able to stand however they want.

MetalDrummer888
08-30-2005, 04:55 PM
Do they keep the video too?

nope :(

SnakeCharmer
08-30-2005, 05:13 PM
nope :(

That sucks. :(

DreamEvil001
08-30-2005, 07:25 PM
the video wsant good, but it was still fun to watch. I was really angry when they didnt play piper never dies, i thought it wsa a definite :mad: i guess they didnt have a enough time

MetalDrummer888
08-30-2005, 07:27 PM
the video wsant good, but it was still fun to watch. I was really angry when they didnt play piper never dies, i thought it wsa a definite :mad: i guess they didnt have a enough time

EDGUY IS A HEADLINING ACT :party: :party: :party: :party:

hot_turkey_ed
08-30-2005, 07:33 PM

Edguy was a rushing a bit and clearly needed to headline, which I shouted to them over and over again. :mad:

MetalDrummer888
08-30-2005, 07:36 PM
Edguy was a rushing a bit and clearly needed to headline, which I shouted to them over and over again. :mad:
:party: :party: :rockdevil :rockdevil

overkiller
08-31-2005, 09:52 AM
Yeah how does Edguy open for Hammercock... fuck that.

Fallen Shadow
08-31-2005, 04:44 PM

hey the house was standing durikng robert plant

it was the openign act that we all were sitting :mad:

KerryKingsBeard
08-31-2005, 04:47 PM
hey the house was standing durikng robert plant

Did you have a good time??

MetalDrummer888
08-31-2005, 06:06 PM
Yeah how does Edguy open for Hammercock... fuck that.
:tp: fuck hammerfall

edguy should be headlining over them

Fallen Shadow
09-01-2005, 06:01 PM
:tp: fuck hammerfall

edguy should be headlining over them

Anyone should be headlining over them:lol:

MetalDrummer888
09-01-2005, 09:33 PM
Anyone should be headlining over them:lol:

true, true . . . manowar shouldnt :hecho: