PDA

View Full Version : Unearth The Oncoming Storm 10th Anniversary Tour

detuned
04-09-2014, 09:06 AM
https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/1511730_10152302025562731_3809751318465165564_n.jp g

AnthG
04-09-2014, 09:13 AM
This better be happening on the tour dates coming up this month as well. Otherwise, Lame. Plus aren't they supposed to be supporting a new album they're working on?

mastodon421
04-09-2014, 11:05 AM
Well shit another dope show to go to.

MPF
04-09-2014, 11:11 AM
I only like Unearth on this whole bill, but seeing them do their best album is well worth it.

XDoomsayerX
04-09-2014, 12:20 PM
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

dcmetal108
04-09-2014, 12:30 PM
If I'm off I'll go for Cruel Hand, the others are just cool.

XDoomsayerX
04-09-2014, 12:36 PM

Wow wow ya claim to dig hardcore breakdown extravaganza music yet you didn't jizz when ya read Unearth Oncoming Storm in it's entirety.

Who the fuck are you?!? :confused:

Ommie
04-09-2014, 12:54 PM
>The Oncoming Storm
>just cool

puh-leeze

dcmetal108
04-09-2014, 01:40 PM
Wow wow ya claim to dig hardcore breakdown extravaganza music yet you didn't jizz when ya read Unearth Oncoming Storm in it's entirety.

>The Oncoming Storm
>just cool

puh-leeze

I'm sorry brahs, Unearth is cool but I hit the scene too late and missed when they were huge.

I like them and all but I wouldn't kill to see this.

mastodon421
04-10-2014, 04:03 AM

This. Unearth makes just about every other band's breakdowns irrelevant.

Xenocide
04-10-2014, 07:51 AM
I'd love to go to this but concert funds are running low and it would be hard to get a ride. Already saw Unearth play The Great Dividers, Black Hearts Now Reign, and Zombie Autopilot so I'm not too busted up over it.

crazymetalhead
04-10-2014, 08:15 AM
This better be happening on the tour dates coming up this month as well. Otherwise, Lame. Plus aren't they supposed to be supporting a new album they're working on?

Just found out today that Winds of Plague are dropping off that tour due to health reasons and all bands are playing longer sets. This has me hopeful that they will do TOS to offset the longer set! Heres hoping!!!:party:

And yes, I wanna hear some new stuff too!!!:rocker:

W0unds
04-10-2014, 08:39 AM
This would be cool to see but its hard to justify going to see Unearth with their short sets.

Their headliner will be The Oncoming Storm (40 minutes) plus 3-4 other songs if you are lucky.

detuned
04-10-2014, 10:05 AM
i would hope they do at least 60 minutes

i dont know why people make such a big deal about somewhat short sets (and i certainly dont think that has anything to do with them not getting to the next level). as much as i enjoy the band, i dont need to hear them chugging on the open B string for 90 minutes straight. besides, whens the last time they even did a proper headline tour? it seems like all co-headlining or large package tours over the past few years, so they kinda cant go and do a super long set on those anyways. and even when they do do a proper headline, its with like 3 or 4 shitty bands under them, so they cant really go long in that case either.

Rocco44
04-21-2014, 09:48 AM
A set length that long for a band like Unearth is sufficient for me. I don't find myself ever wanting more after one of their shows. That's just me though.

Can't wait to see them at Chain!

detuned
04-21-2014, 10:57 AM
Jun 22 Webster Theatre Hartford, CT

hasnt been announced past unearth's bandsintown, so no idea if its the whole tour package or not

also a sampling of setlists from the mini tour they just did

Watch It Burn
The Great Dividers
Endless
Last Wish
Giles
Zombie Autopilot
new song
Eyes of Black
This Lying World
Arise the War Cry
Crow Killer