Skillet
Buckcherry
HellYeah
Pop Evil
Adelita’s Way
Escape The Fate

MPF
04-06-2014, 11:02 AM
I didn't see this on Mank's Newsletter....The fuck man?!?!?!?!

ravenheart
04-06-2014, 11:31 AM
Wow, talk about mundane and predictable.

Datjazzfusion
04-06-2014, 12:53 PM
Wow, talk about mundane and predictable.

Why would you expect anything else?

PVH5150
04-06-2014, 01:02 PM

Last year was decent by touring festival standards.

Datjazzfusion
04-06-2014, 01:04 PM

Alas it sold like crap.

ravenheart
04-06-2014, 01:09 PM

Because I thought all the other tours had already sucked up the bands of this kind that were available this year... evidently not!

awoodz92
04-06-2014, 01:31 PM
After last year's stellar lineup, I expected better. But considering nearly 60% of those bands have already played, I'm calling bullshit. If they revisit the cock rock douche friendly format, I can see Buckcherry and Volbeat doing this, but I'm crossing my fingers they don't. Keep with the alt/metal mix they gave us last year. I'd like to see Foo Fighters, QOTSA, ADTR, KSE, All That Remains, The Used, etc. Hell, I'd even be okay with a band like Manchester Orchestra getting thrown on a tour like this.

MPF
04-06-2014, 03:58 PM
I'm very happy with this, considering A it wont be coming by me and B all the shit bands are touring together this year so all the good bands are touring together.

ravenheart
04-06-2014, 04:24 PM
all the good bands are touring together.

When and where are they doing this?

MPF
04-06-2014, 05:05 PM
When and where are they doing this?

Aerosmith and Slash, KISS and Def Leppard, Summer Slaughter (if they aren't fucking with us this year), Metal Alliance, Motley Crue and Alice Cooper.

Since all the shit bands are being announced that they are touring together, either the rest of the good bands are touring together, or no good bands are touring together because they will be making albums this summer.

Come to think of it, I think both of those will be true.

Bengals279
04-06-2014, 05:34 PM
This has got to be the dream tour for buttrock fans. I'd still go though :snivel:

ravenheart
04-06-2014, 05:35 PM
Aerosmith and Slash, KISS and Def Leppard, Summer Slaughter (if they aren't fucking with us this year), Metal Alliance, Motley Crue and Alice Cooper.

Oh right, I thought you meant ALL touring together. Haha. Yeah, there are one or two decent double-headers knocking around. That's just normal though.

MPF
04-06-2014, 05:39 PM
Oh right, I thought you meant ALL touring together. Haha. Yeah, there are one or two decent double-headers knocking around. That's just normal though.

Nah, 'Merica will never be Europe, no matter how hard we try.

NickLed19
04-06-2014, 09:33 PM
3 solid bands along with some terrible bands. HellYeah, Buckcherry, Pop Evil, and Escape the Fate are so bad.

AnthG
04-06-2014, 10:03 PM

Last year had exactly one good band. This year, assuming that ends up being the lineup, also has exactly one good band. But this year's good band is far inferior to last year's good band.

Sadly, the best year they had was the first year, and that year really only had like 3 good bands and 1 or 2 ok bands.

Steev
04-07-2014, 05:24 AM
I'm assuming if it's true it'd sell ALOT better than last year

awoodz92
05-06-2014, 11:01 AM
I'm guessing since Five Finger Donkey Punch, Dullbeat and Hellno are touring together right around the time Uproar usually ships out, the rumored lineup isn't true :party::party::party:

NickLed19
05-06-2014, 01:21 PM
Good call Garyth, you dickhead.

detuned
05-07-2014, 10:28 AM
things change man, dont kill the messenger

Steev
05-07-2014, 10:37 AM
things change man, dont kill the messenger

Sometimes at the 11th hour, in 2007 before Lamb of God was confirmed for Ozzfest there were ads out saying they were on the Family Values Tour.

AnthG
05-07-2014, 10:46 AM
Yeah, then they had that announcement that it was going to be Atreyu in their rumored slot. Talk about a letdown.

Steev
05-07-2014, 11:31 AM
Yeah, then they had that announcement that it was going to be Atreyu in their rumored slot. Talk about a letdown.

Not for me

300%_Density
05-07-2014, 12:56 PM

Now knowing this 7 years after the fact I'm now disappointed.

awoodz92
06-09-2014, 08:40 PM
Official announcement coming 6/17. My guess is Godsmack is on here. I'm sure if you piece together the bands from all the recent destination festivals, you'll have a good idea of who's on here. Smart money is on Rob Zombie, Buckcherry, Alter Bridge, Theory of a Deadman, Pop Evil, Papa Roach, Cilver, Limp Bizkit, Chevelle, Rise Against, Seether, Mastodon, Kyng, or Burn Halo being on this... obviously not all these bands, but probably about 50% of them. If I had to take a stab at what to expect, I'd say you're going to see the tour shape up close to this -

Main Stage:
Godsmack
Rob Zombie
Buckcherry
Alter Bridge
Chevelle
Theory of a Deadman

Side Stage:
Mastodon
Kyng
Otherwise
Burn Halo

Side Stage:
Clutch
Pop Evil
Nonpoint
Cilver

300%_Density
06-09-2014, 08:51 PM
No way Clutch does a stage. They can make more off headlining tours. They aren't a package tour type band. Probably close on the others.

Steev
06-09-2014, 09:02 PM
No way Clutch does a stage. They can make more off headlining tours. They aren't a package tour type band. Probably close on the others.

They've done the side stage at Rock on the Range, anyway did be totally in for this

MPF
06-09-2014, 09:08 PM
Considering that Clutch is going on tour in September, they are not doing Uproar. Conflict of Cities, or whatever that contract law is where you can't play twice in a city in a certain time frame.

300%_Density
06-09-2014, 09:18 PM
Doing a side stage @ RotR isn't quite like doing Uproar. They did Sounds of the Underground almost 10 years ago and their name isn't ever even rumored in these big package tours. Their sales keep growing. They do just fine w/o these types of tours. Plus who wants a 35 min set?

slapguitarer
06-09-2014, 10:03 PM
There's no way Mastodon does a festival like this. Especially on a side stage. that's just plain stupid

awoodz92
06-09-2014, 11:22 PM
Mastodon could definitely do this tour. It's ran by the same guys who do Mayhem, which they've done several times, they have a new album coming out, and as far as I know, no touring plans this Fall. And just like other heavy bands of similar popularity (Sevendust, Hellyeah, In This Moment, etc), they'd likely be regulated to a side stage... possibly a main stage opener, but they try to keep that pretty radio friendly on this tour.

MPF
06-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Mastodon isn't nearly light enough to play Uproar. Just look at their current setlist. How many hard Rock/Radio friendly songs are on it?

Not enough to justify being on this tour. There is a reason why this tour is marketed towards Mainstream Top 40 Rock. Mastodon isn't Mainstream Top 40 Rock.

slapguitarer
06-09-2014, 11:30 PM
While they've been getting more commercial/radio success recently, I wouldn't expect the first tour they embark on after releasing their new album would be this. They're still more of a heavy metal band than anything, so I just don't think they'd do this. And if they did, they'd be on the same MainStage slot they had on mayhem.

NickLed19
06-10-2014, 02:20 AM
I would bet money this lineup is something like this....Godsmack, Seether, Buckcherry, Theory of a Deadman, Pop Evil, Escape the Fate.

detuned
06-10-2014, 04:36 AM
Official announcement coming 6/17. My guess is Godsmack is on here. I'm sure if you piece together the bands from all the recent destination festivals, you'll have a good idea of who's on here. Smart money is on Rob Zombie, Buckcherry, Alter Bridge, Theory of a Deadman, Pop Evil, Papa Roach, Cilver, Limp Bizkit, Chevelle, Rise Against, Seether, Mastodon, Kyng, or Burn Halo being on this... obviously not all these bands, but probably about 50% of them. If I had to take a stab at what to expect, I'd say you're going to see the tour shape up close to this -

Main Stage:
Godsmack
Rob Zombie
Buckcherry
Alter Bridge
Chevelle
Theory of a Deadman

Side Stage:
Mastodon
Kyng
Otherwise
Burn Halo

Side Stage:
Clutch
Pop Evil
Nonpoint
Cilver

godsmack, theory of a deadman, buckcherry, poop evil, new medicine and redlight king are both on pain in the grass (9/12) and aftershock (9/14). uproar made up a large chunk of PITG 2013.

rob zombie, chevelle, clutch all have their own tours in this time frame.

i dont think mastodon is as unlikely for a tour like this as some of you seem to think, but the fact they go from raleigh to chicago to sacramento in the span of a week makes me think its unlikely they are part of anything other than their own festival centric run.

Steev
06-10-2014, 04:40 AM
Zombie confirmed more dates he seems really unlikely, Godsmack you have to think is almost a definite since they just released a new single

Steev
06-10-2014, 04:48 AM
I think it goes without saying that even if the main stage was just Godsmack/Theory or a Deadman/Buckcherry/Pop Evil it would outsell last years

detuned
06-10-2014, 05:00 AM
Zombie confirmed more dates he seems really unlikely

i heard a rumor chevelle and clutch have their own dates too, can you confirm or deny??????

Steev
06-10-2014, 05:07 AM
i heard a rumor chevelle and clutch have their own dates too, can you confirm or deny??????

Chevelle's had a full US tour up for months

detuned
06-10-2014, 05:09 AM
you truly are fucking retarded

Steev
06-10-2014, 05:13 AM

Nah I just don't feel like dealing with your stick up the ass pissiness

detuned
06-10-2014, 05:13 AM
and now this directly before pain in the grass and aftershock

KHTQ Rock 94 1/2 & Knitting Factory Presents:
Rock Hard at The Park powered by Rockstar Energy Drink

Godsmack, Rob Zombie, Pop Evil, Skillet, Buckcherry, SuicideGirls, Escape the Fate, Redlight King, New Medicine

Thursday, Sep 11, 2014 1:30 PM PDT (1:30 PM Doors)
Greyhound Park & Event Center, Post Falls, ID

gonna wait for an official MANKVILLMURDERS uproar update later today before i go and assume godsmack is a lock for this festival of excellence

Steev
06-10-2014, 05:16 AM
So they booked a burlesque show for a festival, that can't possibly go wrong

awoodz92
06-10-2014, 06:02 AM

No different than booking Butcher Babies :allan:

Steev
06-10-2014, 06:09 AM
No different than booking Butcher Babies :allan:

They atleast are a band, this is just picture going horribly, horribly wrong

detuned
06-10-2014, 06:20 AM
about the only thing that could go wrong is every dude in the crowd gets a boner, and then a bunch of them explode in a homophobic rage and they all kill each other

awoodz92
06-10-2014, 09:16 AM
This show always has some kinda tits and ass type attraction that kills time between sets on the main stage. They usually compete for Miss Uproar or something like that. SuicideGirls would be a refreshing change of pace.

dcmetal108
06-10-2014, 09:17 AM

Suicide Girls are doing a weekend at House Of Blues Chicago and you bet your ass I'll be there!

But if Zombie and Godsmack both played Zombie would headline.

Also Mastodon isn't on this since they are doing Riot Fest which is in the same time frame and because the crowd wouldn't give two shits about them on Uproar.

And if everyone says this is just for Top 40 bands is Rob Zombie considered that? I've only heard Dracula on the radio a few times before in Chicago and thats usually at random times.

snowdog2112
06-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Zombies doing his own tour. He wont be on Uproar

Steev
06-15-2014, 06:58 PM
http://tryimg.com/4/ihih.jpg

Steev
06-15-2014, 07:01 PM
But if Zombie and Godsmack both played Zombie would headline.

Godsmack headlined over Zombie the last time they toured together, and both get plenty of radio airplay

dcmetal108
06-15-2014, 07:02 PM
http://tryimg.com/4/ihih.jpg

Can't be true. Suicide Girls have a huge fall tour plus there is NO WAY IN HELL they are going to let Uproar which tries to be all ages let a adult burlesque show happen during it. Also way to hot for them to do their show.

I mean Suicide Girls are here in Oct and I want to say its a 21+ show.

I just don't see Uproar having their first "band" being a bunch of girls dancing to a DJ and stripping.

(also should be noted I am going to Suicide Girls here!)

300%_Density
06-15-2014, 07:21 PM
Godsmack headlined over Zombie the last time they toured together, and both get plenty of radio airplay

Think of Zombie's stage & then Godsmacks. If you have Godsmacks headline how much time is spent tearing down the monstrosity of his set vs the fairly simple set of Godsmacks. It'd be atleast an hour for a changeover from Zombie to Godsmack.

Steev
06-15-2014, 07:22 PM
Can't be true. Suicide Girls have a huge fall tour plus there is NO WAY IN HELL they are going to let Uproar which tries to be all ages let a adult burlesque show happen during it. Also way to hot for them to do their show.

I just don't see Uproar having their first "band" being a bunch of girls dancing to a DJ and stripping.

Previous years they did basically a beauty contest sponsored by a clothing line where it was a bunch of heavily tattooed/scantily clad girls. I don't see this being something out of the question. It should be noted like 7 of these bands have played the main stage at Rock on the Range, that's unheard of. Last year had one.

detuned
06-15-2014, 07:41 PM
hey thanks for context on that screenshot dude

who even knows what their involvement would entail. could just be in between band "entertainment". with less skin than usual. whatever it is will be far less than what their own shows would be, so i dont think having their own tour makes a difference.
It should be noted like 7 of these bands have played the main stage at Rock on the Range, that's unheard of. Last year had one.
UNHEARD OF! I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS!

Steev
06-15-2014, 07:43 PM
hey thanks for context on that screenshot dude

who even knows what their involvement would entail. could just be in between band "entertainment". with less skin than usual. whatever it is will be far less than what their own shows would be, so i dont think having their own tour makes a difference.

UNHEARD OF! I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS!

Wow that stick is really far up there isn't it?

detuned
06-15-2014, 07:46 PM
yawn

Steev
06-15-2014, 07:55 PM
yawn

Yeah same reaction every time you post

detuned
06-15-2014, 08:00 PM
oh really that didnt occur to me. tell me more.

Steev
06-15-2014, 08:05 PM
You're really that bored aren't you

NickLed19
06-15-2014, 08:19 PM
I like Godsmack, Seether and Skillet.

dcmetal108
06-15-2014, 08:27 PM
If Suicide Girls are on here I hope Uproar next year is sponsored by Burning Angel or something.

Steev
06-15-2014, 09:17 PM
http://www.1055thex.com/contests/register-to-win-uproar-tour-tickets/301361

First date is up, this lineup looks a lot like it did in 2012 and that's what I expected after last year bombing

DisposableJustice
06-15-2014, 09:34 PM
oh really that didnt occur to me. tell me more.

You're really that bored aren't you

Jesus goddamn would you two just get married already??

Steev
06-15-2014, 09:45 PM
If it goes at all like the last 2 years Redlight King an Escape the Fate will headline side stage. Just some guesses at side stage bands:
We Came as Romans
We Are Harlot
Otherwise
Butcher Babies
Kyng
We As Human
Crobot
Soil
Adrenaline Mob
Devour the Day
New Medicine
Kobra and the Lotus

dcmetal108
06-16-2014, 04:35 AM
I'm just shocked Godsmack are still big enough to headline. I mean they seem to only tour on this and stuff like Rock On The Range.

Steev
06-16-2014, 06:09 AM
I'm just shocked Godsmack are still big enough to headline. I mean they seem to only tour on this and stuff like Rock On The Range.

They're doing smaller venues now, still decent size but not what they were. They used to headline the outdoor ampitheater in Camden, NJ but last time they headlined in that area(which admittedly was 2010) they played it indoor with no lawn. Then again they've also done a lot of festivals(Crüe Fest, Mayhem, Uproar) so who knows? I just know this will be a bigger draw than last year. I'm just wondering if it does Camden because in the first four years they've only hit there once(2011) every other year one of the headliners ended up doing a local radio show at the same venue instead(in the case of 2012 two of the headliners).

AnthG
06-16-2014, 07:46 AM

Age restrictions at shows are for alcohol and money purposes. It has nothing to do with the content. They don't care how appropriate Suicide Girls are for minors. They just don't want minors taking up space in the venue when they aren't going to shell out tons of money on beer.

awoodz92
06-16-2014, 07:50 AM
Seether is probably the only band that makes this package worthwhile. Godsmack is very "meh" live, Buckcherry has been hit or miss for me, and I could care less about seeing Skillet and their Jesus crap music. Unless there is someone on the side stage that is worth a damn, I'll likely skip this.

Steev
06-16-2014, 07:54 AM
Age restrictions at shows are for alcohol and money purposes. It has nothing to do with the content. They don't care how appropriate Suicide Girls are for minors. They just don't want minors taking up space in the venue when they aren't going to shell out tons of money on beer.

They've also been sponsored by a liquor company every year just like Mayhem(first Jagermeister now Coldcock). Although a tiny lol at a Christian band playing.

Steev
06-16-2014, 07:56 AM
Seether is probably the only band that makes this package worthwhile. Godsmack is very "meh" live, Buckcherry has been hit or miss for me, and I could care less about seeing Skillet and their Jesus crap music. Unless there is someone on the side stage that is worth a damn, I'll likely skip this.

I've like Seether and Godsmack for awhile, Buckcherry has always been good when I've seen them(and for that matter Pop Evil has been good the last few times I've seen them). Skillet I've seen once and wasn't bad as long the speeches are at a minimum. I'm hoping of Aftershock is any hint they'll be decent side stage bands. Last year I think I liked 2 all day(Danko Jones and the Dead Daisies).

marker
06-16-2014, 10:13 AM

I guess Disturbed was not available. Godsmack doesn't surprise me. Remember if you're too big of a band you can make more on your own tour, so no reason to do this type of fest.

Steev
06-16-2014, 10:24 AM
I guess Disturbed was not available. Godsmack doesn't surprise me. Remember if you're too big of a band you can make more on your own tour, so no reason to do this type of fest.

And I think the only band at that level is Nickelback and maybe Linkin Park, so everyone else is up for grabs

hot_turkey_ed
06-16-2014, 03:26 PM

You are truly banned for a week. Your post was just brought to my attention. It is unacceptable. Read The Law.

FYI: ES156 and I don't read every single post on the board. We've relied on our community for years to help out, and it has worked out pretty well so far. It's easier to ban than babysit. And we rarely have to do it.

In conclusion: Don't Be A Dick. The essence of The Law.

MPF
06-16-2014, 03:35 PM
You are truly banned for a week. Your post was just brought to my attention. It is unacceptable. Read The Law.

FYI: ES156 and I don't read every single post on the board. We've relied on our community for years to help out, and it has worked out pretty well so far. It's easier to ban than babysit. And we rarely have to do it.

The Essence Of Life as well.

Steev
06-16-2014, 04:04 PM
http://tryimg.com/4/ifof.jpg

I was way off on the side stage acts, but it'd be cool to see New Medicine again

MPF
06-16-2014, 04:08 PM
I don't mind seether, but everything else is not worth going to in my opinion.

Also if you gotta add titties to your Rock festival, you are doing it wrong! They should already be there.

Steev
06-16-2014, 04:11 PM
I don't mind seether, but everything else is not worth going to in my opinion.

Also if you gotta add titties to your Rock festival, you are doing it wrong! They should already be there.

They'd be better quality titties at least.

If this does Holmdel, NJ(like it has 3 of the first 4 years) I'd be down. Nothing like a lazy end of summer show in a seated venue. Especially when every year they've had it it's taken til the last band or two to actually fill up.

mankvill
06-16-2014, 04:25 PM
FYI: ES156 and I don't read every single post on the board.

sounds like you could use the help of someone that does read every single post on the board ;)

On-topic: that lineup for Uproar is pretty bad. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Godsmack at least once, but the rest of the bands are terrible.

Steev
06-16-2014, 04:29 PM
sounds like you could use the help of someone that does read every single post on the board ;)

On-topic: that lineup for Uproar is pretty bad. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Godsmack at least once, but the rest of the bands are terrible.

Godsmack is a good show, really out of the bands I've seen on this the only I didn't like was Escape the Fate(Redlight King I've never seen much of so I can't say much)

dcmetal108
06-16-2014, 05:40 PM
It's sad when the Suicide Girls are the best ones on there.

and in regards to whoever said age restricted shows aren't based on content and just on alcohol isn't 100% right.

I've seen shows here that are 17+ because they don't want minors or because of end time.

Steev
06-17-2014, 05:38 AM
TOUR DATES More Info

Aug 15 Detroit, MI
Aug 16 Peru, IL
Aug 17 Cincinnati, OH
Aug 19 TBA, TBA
Aug 20 TBA, TBA
Aug 22 Syracuse, NY
Aug 23 TBA, TBA
Aug 24 Indianapolis, IN
Aug 26 Philadelphia, PA
Aug 27 Gilford, NH
Aug 29 Simpsonville, SC
Aug 30 Tampa, FL
Aug 31 TBA, TBA
Sep 02 Grand Prairie, TX
Sep 03 Corpus Christi, TX
Sep 05 Bonner Springs, KS
Sep 06 TBA, TBA
Sep 07 Oklahoma City, OK
Sep 09 Denver, CO
Sep 11 Post Falls, ID

Steev
06-17-2014, 05:58 AM
And there's already a conflict between the official site and official FB.

the site has the Philadelphia date(a city the tour has never played) listed as Festival Pier at Penn's Landing(an all GA venue)

but the FB has it listed as Camden, NJ(where they did it once in 2011) at the Susquehanna Bank Center(where festivals like this are typically held for a Philly area show)

AnthG
06-17-2014, 06:39 AM
It's sad when the Suicide Girls are the best ones on there.

and in regards to whoever said age restricted shows aren't based on content and just on alcohol isn't 100% right.

I've seen shows here that are 17+ because they don't want minors or because of end time.

So basically there are shows that are Rated R?

Steev
06-17-2014, 07:05 AM
So basically there are shows that are Rated R?

Does that make Warped PG13??

wait nevermind they have Attila playing this year! that's totally NC17

AnthG
06-17-2014, 07:40 AM
And what the fuck is this "because of the end time" bullshit? Part of what made going to a show awesome was the late hours you'd get home on a weeknight and you'd be dead tired at school and people would be all "Hey why are you so tired" and then you'd say "Because I went to a concert last night" and you'd be the biggest badass in class for like 7 minutes. It's like venues are trying to be parents. Or are they worried about getting sued because some kid didn't do his homework the night of the show?

InFlamesOfBirchmen
06-17-2014, 09:30 AM
And what the fuck is this "because of the end time" bullshit? Part of what made going to a show awesome was the late hours you'd get home on a weeknight and you'd be dead tired at school and people would be all "Hey why are you so tired" and then you'd say "Because I went to a concert last night" and you'd be the biggest badass in class for like 7 minutes. It's like venues are trying to be parents. Or are they worried about getting sued because some kid didn't do his homework the night of the show?

A lot of it has to do with city wide ordinances, not just venue rules. I know Atlanta is supposed to have weekday shows end at 11. My guess is they think having less people downtown at night will somehow cut down on crime.

Steev
06-17-2014, 09:35 AM
A lot of it has to do with city wide ordinances, not just venue rules. I know Atlanta is supposed to have weekday shows end at 11. My guess is they think having less people downtown at night will somehow cut down on crime.

It almost always has to do with noise ordinances

PVH5150
06-17-2014, 09:38 AM
A major festival in GILFORD? Wow.

Steev
06-17-2014, 09:44 AM
FESTIVAL INFO

Come early to The Rockstar Energy Drink UPROAR Festival area! This festival area will feature a full afternoon and night of activities filled with band merchandise, vendors, and of course ROCK MUSIC! Enjoy a cool, tasty, free Rockstar Energy Drink while you take in the mindblowing performances of Buckcherry, Escape the Fate, Suicide Girls, Redlight King, 3 Years Hollow, Tattered and Sons of Revelry on the Festival Stage! Be there early for ALL the action before heading inside to the Rockstar Energy Drink Main Stage featuring Godsmack, Seether, Skillet, Pop Evil and These Raven Skies!

Didn't expect to have Buckcherry headlining the side stage, but what the hell

dcmetal108
06-17-2014, 11:48 AM

Chicago is strict on times. Most all ages shows here are to be over by 9:30pm (House Of Blues is STRICT on it). Not a minute over.

Or a few venues have to have their all ages show over by 10:00pm since that is curfew.

17+ shows can go till 1pm I want to say and anything over that doesn't have a time limit.

It's not about venues acting like parents its that they can't have kids running around all night then wonder home in the middle of the night.

This, in Chicago it's more of if your underage you can be picked up for curfew (that never happens)

It almost always has to do with noise ordinances

Don't know about this one here.

Travis The Dragon
06-17-2014, 12:00 PM

Thanks so much Ed for taking action since I reported his post.

Steev
06-17-2014, 12:40 PM
The Philly show is def Camden, NJ the folks at Uproar just cleared it up

PVH5150
06-17-2014, 12:56 PM
Aug. 15 - Clarkston, MI (DTE Energy Music Theater)
Aug. 16 - Peru, IL (Illinois Valley Regional Airport)
Aug. 17 - Cincinnati, OH (PNC Pavilion)
Aug. 22 - Syracuse, NY (New York State Fairgrounds)
Aug. 24 - Noblesville, IN (Klipsch Music Center)
Aug. 26 - Camden, NJ (Susquehanna Bank Center)
Aug. 27 - Gilford, NH (Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion @ Meadowbrook)
Aug. 29 - Simpsonville, SC (Charter Amphitheater)
Aug. 30 - Tampa, FL (Mid Florida Credit Union Amphitheater)
Sep. 2 - Grand Prairie, TX (Verizon Theater)
Sep. 3 - Corpus Christi, TX (Concrete Street Amphitheater)
Sep. 5 - Bonner Springs, KS (Cricket Wireless Amphitheater)
Sep. 7 - Oklahoma City, OK (Zoo Amphitheater)
Sep. 9 - Denver, CO (1st Bank Center)
Sep. 11 - Post Falls, ID (Greyhound Track Events Center)
Sep. 12 - Auburn, WA (White River Amphitheater)

dcmetal108
06-17-2014, 09:35 PM
I have never heard of Peru,IL or that venue?

toolfansat
06-18-2014, 12:14 PM
Think of Zombie's stage & then Godsmacks. If you have Godsmacks headline how much time is spent tearing down the monstrosity of his set vs the fairly simple set of Godsmacks. It'd be atleast an hour for a changeover from Zombie to Godsmack.

Actually, at Mayhem last year, I was surprised at how quickly RZ's set was assembled, with everything being modular and on wheels now, it's a pretty quick changeover!

Steev
06-18-2014, 02:30 PM
Actually, at Mayhem last year, I was surprised at how quickly RZ's set was assembled, with everything being modular and on wheels now, it's a pretty quick changeover!

And that was with both 5FDP and Amon Amarth having big sets, the Mayhem crew runs it like pros

detuned
06-23-2014, 04:31 PM
assumed that only the target of my irritation would be a big enough bitch to dig up a week old post to taddle on me, but turns out a queensryche and linkin park fan who calls themselves the dragon is

so sorry steev, lets make out and touch dicks

that said, ed, perhaps you should add something to the law about continuously being careless and lazy, then maybe i wouldnt have to be a dick

i mean, the setlists forum is expected to follow a format, properly credit, etc, is it too much to ask to strive for a little effort and accuracy around these parts as well?

fyi, travis the dipshit and ed, all banning does is do me a favor, not to mention remove one of the few people around here sees this place as a useful resource, and for the most part tries to help make it as such

im sure this will get me banned again, and thats fine, not incredily interested in being involved with a community that cant take a little good ol internet shittalking and dickheadedness when called for

ill even report this post myself to make sure it doesnt get overlooked

that said ed, if you ever feel like turning this place around, ive got years of vb experience and plenty of free time. you know where to find my email.

BYE GUYZ!

hot_turkey_ed
06-23-2014, 04:46 PM
Ok, bye.

:allan:

And for everyone... It is easier to ban than babysit. PM if you have a gripe. We'll talk.

Carry on.

MPF
06-23-2014, 09:15 PM
I love that all this happened over a festival tour that maybe one of us that posts here will be going to. :lol:

Steev
06-24-2014, 04:39 AM
I love that all this happened over a festival tour that maybe one of us that posts here will be going to. :lol:

And that'd be me :party:

PVH5150
07-11-2014, 04:59 AM
New confirmed dates in bold.

Aug. 19 - Pittsburgh, PA (Stage AE)
Aug. 20 - Uncasville, CT (Mohegan Sun Arena)
Aug. 23 - TBA
Aug. 31 - TBA
Sep. 16 - TBA
Sep. 17 - TBA
Sep. 18 - TBA
Sep. 21 - TBA

dtgamerat
07-12-2014, 11:55 PM
Rob Zombie confirmed as a special guest for the newly added Albuquerque, NM show.

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10464246_672381982853375_3002932435941947408_n.jpg

NickLed19
07-13-2014, 02:48 AM
I talked with Shaun Morgan of Seether tonight. He was drunk as hell.

dcmetal108
07-13-2014, 07:31 AM
I talked with Shaun Morgan of Seether tonight. He was drunk as hell.

I'd drink too if I had to be on this fest.

treghet
07-13-2014, 07:38 AM
Rob Zombie confirmed as a special guest for the newly added Albuquerque, NM show.

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10464246_672381982853375_3002932435941947408_n.jpg

I hadn't bothered opening this thread until now. Needless to say I now understand why people mock this shitfest. I'm not sure how this has even made it to 11 pages.

marker
07-13-2014, 09:36 AM
I hadn't bothered opening this thread until now. Needless to say I now understand why people mock this shitfest. I'm not sure how this has even made it to 11 pages.

You missed some funny shit if you didn't open it till now.

PVH5150
07-22-2014, 05:34 PM
Sssssslowly filling in the TBAs.

Aug. 23 - Mount Pocono, PA (Sherman Summer Stage)
Aug. 31 - Gulfport, MS (Jones Park)
Sep. 16 - Irvine, CA (Verizon Wireless Amphitheater)
Sep. 17 - TBA
Sep. 18 - TBA
Sep. 20 - Albuquerque, NM (Isleta Amphitheater)
Sep. 21 - TBA

marker
07-22-2014, 06:15 PM
They would be lucky to draw even 5k for the Irvine show. Gonna be many empty seats.

dcmetal108
07-22-2014, 06:33 PM
I honestly expeccted to open this and find out it was cancelled.

I'm expecting record low sales for this. I mean I've asked a shit ton of people if they've heard of Peru, IL and every single person has said no.

marker
07-22-2014, 06:49 PM
I honestly expeccted to open this and find out it was cancelled.

I'm expecting record low sales for this. I mean I've asked a shit ton of people if they've heard of Peru, IL and every single person has said no.

I can't believe you haven't seen a show at Illinois Valley Regional Airport.:lol:

NickLed19
07-22-2014, 06:58 PM
This tour will flop so hard.

dcmetal108
07-22-2014, 08:26 PM
I can't believe you haven't seen a show at Illinois Valley Regional Airport.:lol:

I'm imaging this place as like some local guys tiny airport strip :lol:

DisposableJustice
07-22-2014, 10:12 PM
I'm imaging this place as like some local guys tiny airport strip :lol:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3432/3351346343_1dab803574.jpg

Basically, Yes

dcmetal108
07-23-2014, 09:47 AM
Holy shit! Thats gonna be a deadzone there!

PVH5150
07-24-2014, 05:03 PM
Godsmack/Seether/Pop Evil - Canadian dates, post Uproar

Sep. 25 - Lethbridge, AB (Enmax Center)
Sep. 27 - Saskatoon, SK (Credit Union Center)
Sep. 28 - Edmonton, AB (Shaw Conference Center)
Sep. 29 - Regina, SK (Brandt Center)
Oct. 1 - Winnipeg, MB (MTS Center)

snowdog2112
07-24-2014, 05:30 PM
This tour will flop so hard.
It wont flop But anything will be better attendance wise from last years shit fest

dcmetal108
07-24-2014, 08:49 PM
It wont flop But anything will be better attendance wise from last years shit fest

No this year will be FAR worse.

marker
07-24-2014, 09:31 PM
No this year will be FAR worse.

From what I heard, last year was ridiculous as far as attendance. I think this year will sell better slightly.

Steev
07-24-2014, 10:25 PM
From what I heard, last year was ridiculous as far as attendance. I think this year will sell better slightly.

This year will do a lot better, last year was disaster in booking

You have 4 bands with major airplay and several hit singles plus Skillet who gets a huge draw from the Christian crowd and Redlight King has also gotten bigger and had some hits

dcmetal108
07-24-2014, 11:16 PM
This year will do a lot better, last year was disaster in booking

You have 4 bands with major airplay and several hit singles plus Skillet who gets a huge draw from the Christian crowd and Redlight King has also gotten bigger and had some hits

Yet for IL for example it's playing in a place no one has heard of in the middle nowhere.

NickLed19
07-25-2014, 01:41 AM
Seether plays in front of 900-1000 people here, and they are a co headliner. Yeah, this tour will fail. Buckcherry is dead, nobody cares about them. And really Redlight King? Really.

Steev
07-25-2014, 06:09 AM
Seether plays in front of 900-1000 people here, and they are a co headliner. Yeah, this tour will fail. Buckcherry is dead, nobody cares about them. And really Redlight King? Really.

Redlight King was just main stage at ROTR and Buckcherry draws at least 1-2000 people around here. Plus theyre playing Camden where every 2 years or so Godsmack headlines and draws a big crowd.

AnthG
07-25-2014, 06:28 AM
You also have to factor in the people who are more likely to go to a package tour with a bunch of bands they like. Sure, Seether may only draw 900 people when they're on their own with some openers no one has heard of, but you might get some casual fans who are willing to shell out the money if it's to watch a ton of bands that they like. It's not going to be simply comprised of "Here are the Godsmack fans, here are the Seether fans, here are the Buckcherry fans."

marker
07-25-2014, 07:48 AM
I guess people forgot that AIC and Jane's are a shit draw.

dcmetal108
07-25-2014, 07:58 AM
Here Seether draws around 1000-1200 people.

Buckcherry can't fill a 500 person venue.

Redlight King cant even draw or play a show here.

Godsmack never play here except for this fest.

Also its in nowhere! I'm honestly expecting to hear that like 1,000 people showed up.

Coma323
07-25-2014, 08:02 AM
AiC draw good on their own but that lineup last year was awful.

Steev
07-25-2014, 08:20 AM
You also have to factor in the people who are more likely to go to a package tour with a bunch of bands they like. Sure, Seether may only draw 900 people when they're on their own with some openers no one has heard of, but you might get some casual fans who are willing to shell out the money if it's to watch a ton of bands that they like. It's not going to be simply comprised of "Here are the Godsmack fans, here are the Seether fans, here are the Buckcherry fans."

Exactly, we had a radio show here that was PACKED and the bands were Rob Zombie, Volbeat, Fuel, and Redlight King(any of those at best do a 2000 venue and that's sometimes a stretch.)

AnthG
07-25-2014, 08:47 AM
I guess people forgot that AIC and Jane's are a shit draw.

The show I went to, apparently, had around 6,500-7,000 people attend, which is not bad at all. Everyone just has heightened expectations for these tours since they're always in big amphitheatres.

marker
07-25-2014, 10:16 AM
The show I went to, apparently, had around 6,500-7,000 people attend, which is not bad at all. Everyone just has heightened expectations for these tours since they're always in big amphitheatres.

That's a pretty good turnout. AIC still isn't as big of a draw as people think. Look at the places they play when they headline without decent support.

kalfitegrdan
07-25-2014, 11:46 AM
Yet for IL for example it's playing in a place no one has heard of in the middle nowhere.

Seriously. The rest of the tour may do well, but this show is gonna be empty. People already bitch about going to the amphitheater that it's usually at and that's only 45 minutes outside the city. This place is an hour and a half farther than that. Peru has a fucking population of 10,000 and there isn't a city within an hour of it. Their best hope is that some of the methed out hillbillies from Southern Illinois will make the drive up.

PVH5150
08-05-2014, 07:32 AM
Almost there.

Aug. 23 - Mount Pocono, PA (Sherman Summer Stage)
Aug. 31 - Gulfport, MS (Jones Park)
Sep. 6 - Sioux City, IA (Tyson Events Center)
Sep. 16 - Irvine, CA (Verizon Wireless Amphitheater)
Sep. 17 - Las Vegas, NV (The Joint)
Sep. 18 - Phoenix, AZ (Comerica Theater)
Sep. 20 - Albuquerque, NM (Isleta Amphitheater)
Sep. 21 - TBA

300%_Density
08-05-2014, 10:09 AM
Woooo. Shits crazy. They got Sioux City now!!!

"Sorry Sioux City, we know you get nothing. So we will give you shit."

Steev
08-13-2014, 03:26 PM
Some set times are starting to show up

ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAIN STAGE
Godsmack - 9:25 PM
Seether - 8:05 PM
Skillet - 7:00 PM
Pop Evil - 6:15 PM
These Raven Skies - 5:45 PM

FESTIVAL STAGE
Buckcherry - 4:40 PM
Escape The Fate - 3:50 PM
3 Years Hollow - 3:15 PM
Tattered - 2:40 PM
Sons of Revelry - 2:05 PM
Battle Band Winner - 1:35 PM

Who the hell are These a Raven Skies?

NickLed19
08-15-2014, 02:54 PM
Just saw a pic before Pop Evil, and looks like about 30 people showed up. HAHA

Steev
08-15-2014, 06:58 PM
Just saw a pic before Pop Evil, and looks like about 30 people showed up. HAHA

This tour has been notorious for not filling up until the headliners. Every year I've attended the main stage area has been all but empty for the first couple bands.

NickLed19
08-16-2014, 01:27 AM
Yeah I saw the Godsmack crowd and it was much larger.

Nater
08-16-2014, 11:01 AM
I'm hoping Meadowbrook does the deal they did with Boston tickets and sells them for just the service fee.

dcmetal108
08-18-2014, 02:43 AM
I'm hoping Meadowbrook does the deal they did with Boston tickets and sells them for just the service fee.

Most venues might pay you to go to this show.

Steev
08-22-2014, 09:07 AM
Most venues might pay you to go to this show.

Surprisingly this is one of the only shows in my area not to hit Groupon, so maybe it's selling better than people think

TheDeadPanda
08-22-2014, 09:37 AM
They're giving away well over 600 tickets to the Dallas show

Steev
08-23-2014, 03:27 PM
Godsmack canceled tonight(some disputes as to why) and people are losing their shit because the only main stage bands are basically Skillet and Pop Evil. It's a venue I've never heard of before that probably shouldn't have booked this tour.

Steev
08-23-2014, 06:28 PM
Apparently the venue couldn't get the main stage running at all from the way it sounds. They moved Skillet and Pop Evil to the side stage. The Camden, NJ venue will accept tickets from tonight's show.

mankvill
08-23-2014, 07:35 PM
Apparently the venue couldn't get the main stage running at all from the way it sounds. They moved Skillet and Pop Evil to the side stage. The Camden, NJ venue will accept tickets from tonight's show.

http://i.imgur.com/W0QgS4N.png

imanidiot777
08-23-2014, 08:14 PM
I'm so pissed. One way or another I will be getting my money back.

Steev
08-24-2014, 11:41 AM
I'm so pissed. One way or another I will be getting my money back.

Take it up with the promotor. They keep insisting on trying to book major tours in this small cities that can't accommodate it. The tour has existed for 5 years(not to mention all the years before as Taste of Chaos) and never had a headliner cancel before. People need to calm down already and stop with the nonsense. They aren't making any waves by doing the whiny "you lost a fan" shit.

imanidiot777
08-24-2014, 01:40 PM
Take it up with the promotor. They keep insisting on trying to book major tours in this small cities that can't accommodate it. The tour has existed for 5 years(not to mention all the years before as Taste of Chaos) and never had a headliner cancel before. People need to calm down already and stop with the nonsense. They aren't making any waves by doing the whiny "you lost a fan" shit.

Not at all. Although it was kind of a bitch move. You can just play your damn songs on a smaller stage and you don't need effects if you're good.

I will be filing a dispute with my credit card company if I can't get a refund through the promoter/venue/ticketmaster.

Steev
08-24-2014, 01:49 PM
Not at all. Although it was kind of a bitch move. You can just play your damn songs on a smaller stage and you don't need effects if you're good.

I will be filing a dispute with my credit card company if I can't get a refund through the promoter/venue/ticketmaster.

By the time they moved their gear over the show would have started late and still ended before it got dark. Basically the first band would go on at 5 and the last would be done at 7. The side stage was probably set up already before they found out about these problems and it would have just been a half assed set if they attempted it. People need to go after the casino since it was their ignorance that allowed this to happen. Especially anyone who paid more for seats since it became an all GA show.

imanidiot777
08-24-2014, 04:25 PM
By the time they moved their gear over the show would have started late and still ended before it got dark. Basically the first band would go on at 5 and the last would be done at 7. The side stage was probably set up already before they found out about these problems and it would have just been a half assed set if they attempted it. People need to go after the casino since it was their ignorance that allowed this to happen. Especially anyone who paid more for seats since it became an all GA show.

I know the people who run that place; they are dopes. No clue about how the world actually works. This wasn't the only thing that casino ever messed up. They are terrible.

Steev
08-24-2014, 05:47 PM
I know the people who run that place; they are dopes. No clue about how the world actually works. This wasn't the only thing that casino ever messed up. They are terrible.

This tour has no business in a venue that isn't a big outdoor ampitheater. When the people running the tour know the venues ahead of time they accomodate(like they do at Mayhem atleast for 2 or 3 shows a year), but this was a disaster.

imanidiot777
09-02-2014, 05:22 AM
Well Uproar has officially screwed everyone. They are not offering refunds for the Mount Airy show, even though their headliners didn't play and everyone else was shortened. Never giving a dime of my money to Mayhem or Uproar again. Sherman Theater is offering a free show to any show of theirs you want at any time. Probably done with that, too.

Steev
09-02-2014, 07:35 AM
Well Uproar has officially screwed everyone. They are not offering refunds for the Mount Airy show, even though their headliners didn't play and everyone else was shortened. Never giving a dime of my money to Mayhem or Uproar again. Sherman Theater is offering a free show to any show of theirs you want at any time. Probably done with that, too.

If you ever go back to the Sherman you're missing the point, they fucked up huge. I went the following show in Camden and there was no plausible scenario where Godsmack played on that stage unless every other band canceled and the show would still end by 7.

imanidiot777
09-02-2014, 11:59 AM
If you ever go back to the Sherman you're missing the point, they fucked up huge. I went the following show in Camden and there was no plausible scenario where Godsmack played on that stage unless every other band canceled and the show would still end by 7.

It is both of their fault; which is why I am going to have nothing to do with either like I said above. The Sherman main stage is just fine for most shows (I'm assuming it is the same one they always use up there). Maybe it wasn't good enough for all the pyro and whatnot (which is what I heard), but that doesn't mean it isn't good enough to use the lighting system and play a show on. They are all trying to blame each other; it is both of their fault.

Coma323
09-02-2014, 12:47 PM
People actually want to go to this?

:confused: