PDA

View Full Version : Christine McVie rejoins Fleetwood Mac; North American Tour Planned For Fall

PVH5150
03-27-2014, 07:16 AM
Sep. 30 - Minneapolis, MN (Target Center)
Oct. 2 - Chicago, IL (United Center)
Oct. 3 - Chicago, IL (United Center)
Oct. 6 - Manhattan, NY (Madison Square Garden)
Oct. 7 - Manhattan, NY (Madison Square Garden)
Oct. 10 - Boston, MA (TD Garden)
Oct. 11 - Newark, NJ (Prudential Center)
Oct. 14 - Pittsburgh, PA (Consol Energy Center)
Oct. 15 - Philadelphia, PA (Wells Fargo Arena)
Oct. 18 - Toronto, ON (Air Canada Center)
Oct. 19 - Columbus, OH (Nationwide Arena)
Oct. 21 - Indianapolis, IN (Bankers Life Fieldhouse)
Oct. 22 - Auburn Hills, MI (The Palace of Auburn Hills)
Oct. 25 - Boston, MA (TD Garden)
Oct. 26 - Ottawa, ON (Canadian Tire Center)
Oct. 29 - Philadelphia, PA (Wells Fargo Arena)
Oct. 31 - Washington, DC (Verizon Center)
Nov. 1 - Hartford, CT (XL Center)
Nov. 10 - Winnipeg, MB (MTS Center)
Nov. 12 - Saskatoon, SK (Credit Union Center)
Nov. 14 - Calgary, AB (Scotiabank Saddledome)
Nov. 15 - Edmonton, AB (Rexall Place)
Nov. 18 - Vancouver, BC (Rogers Arena)
Nov. 20 - Tacoma, WA (Tacoma Dome)
Nov. 22 - Portland, OR (Moda Center)
Nov. 24 - Sacramento, CA (Sleep Train Arena)
Nov. 25 - San Jose, CA (SAP Center)
Nov. 28 - Inglewood, CA (The Forum)
Nov. 29 - Inglewood, CA (The Forum)
Dec. 2 - San Diego, CA (Viejas Arena)
Dec. 3 - Oakland, CA (Oracle Arena)
Dec. 6 - Inglewood, CA (The Forum)
Dec. 10 - Phoenix, AZ (US Airways Center)
Dec. 12 - Denver, CO (Pepsi Center)
Dec. 14 - Dallas, TX (American Airlines Center)
Dec. 15 - Houston, TX (Toyota Center)
Dec. 17 - Atlanta, GA (Philips Arena)
Dec. 19 - Fort Lauderdale, FL (BB&T Center)
Dec. 20 - Tampa, FL (Tampa Bay Times Forum)

TonyD
03-27-2014, 11:00 AM
If I have money I'll probably go

IrritatedTrout
03-27-2014, 11:11 AM
65 to 200 dollars in DC, pretty much as expected. I'm getting tickets for my girlfriend and I and I hope I'm able to go. I have no idea where I'll be in October, hopefully actually in DC anyways. :lol:

MetalIsArt
03-27-2014, 01:05 PM
This is fantastic news. I like their music, even Say You Will, and have never seen them.

They still look good, and John, with whom the word underrated got a new meaning, is cured!

http://i.imgur.com/53SuAN2.jpg

300%_Density
03-27-2014, 01:30 PM
Having a thimble amount of knowledge of Fleetwood Mac, do they ever play any of their early blues stuff or is it more of a greatest hits type thing where they play their poppy Top 40 stuff? I just got into their early blues stuff and I really love that, not that they are playing near me. Just curious.

TonyD
03-27-2014, 02:01 PM
I don't think they ever really play any pre Buckingham material, and if they do it's just a song.

maidenpriest
03-27-2014, 05:49 PM
Having a thimble amount of knowledge of Fleetwood Mac, do they ever play any of their early blues stuff or is it more of a greatest hits type thing where they play their poppy Top 40 stuff? I just got into their early blues stuff and I really love that, not that they are playing near me. Just curious.

I think they played Oh Well a couple tours ago but that's it. I'd love to see them do Green Manalishi, there is footage of Buckingham doing it on YouTube before Rumours came out ,which I enjoyed

MetalIsArt
03-28-2014, 12:30 AM
I don't think they ever really play any pre Buckingham material, and if they do it's just a song.

No, I think they last time they did it was when they had Rick Vito & that other dude in the band.

Edit: ah, they also played some blues stuff on their 1995 "Another Link In The Chain Tour", with Bekka Bramlet & Dave Mason.

PVH5150
04-09-2014, 10:34 AM

IrritatedTrout
04-09-2014, 12:54 PM
Tickets for this tour were impossible to get. I'm sure glad I already knew I wasn't gonna get good seats because I wasn't willing to pay $200 per ticket. Got a pair of nosebleeds again. :lol: Halfway up the arena instead of all the way in the back this time at least.

Natrlhi
04-09-2014, 01:01 PM
Tickets for this tour were impossible to get. I'm sure glad I already knew I wasn't gonna get good seats because I wasn't willing to pay $200 per ticket. Got a pair of nosebleeds again. :lol: Halfway up the arena instead of all the way in the back this time at least.

Yeah, I'd love to see these guys (& girls) again, too, but ticket prices are going to be so outrageous, and last time I saw them I was not only in the LAST ROW at the top of the arena, but literally behind the fucking band. We were looking at the back of Mick's head all night from 100' up in the air. :lol:

That said, it was still an awesome show - but I doubt I'll have the motivation to make a very expensive road trip just to see this. Sucks too, because they're writing new material and I'm sure there's a chance of hearing some of it by then.

IrritatedTrout
04-09-2014, 07:03 PM
Yeah, the only tickets left for DC are the farthest seats behind the stage I've ever seen on sale for any band ever I think. :lol: You can't call it a side view anymore, you might as well be part of the backstage crew.