PDA

View Full Version : Edguy - Space Police

Spiner202
03-16-2014, 05:19 AM
Edguy's new album, Space Police, is coming out April 18th in Europe! I don't think there's a North American release date, but you can get it on April 29th from Amazon as an import. Once again, Tobi claims this will be a return to a heavier sound, and the single they're released is a bit heavier.

German melodic metallers EDGUY will release their tenth studio album, "Space Police - Defenders Of The Crown", on April 18 via Nuclear Blast. The follow-up to 2011's "Age Of The Joker". In addition to the regular CD edition, the effort will also be made available as a limited digibook containing two CDs. Also available will be a strictly limited hardcover earbook collectors' edition (28.5x28.5cm) containing the two discs, a photographic history with more than 130 photos from the band's archive, liner notes, touring history, and more.

"Space Police - Defenders Of The Crown" track listing:

01. Sabre & Torch
02. Space Police
03. Defenders Of The Crown
04. Love Tyger
05. The Realms Of Baba Yaga
06. Rock Me Amadeus
07. Do Me Like A Caveman
08. Shadow Eaters
09. Alone In Myself
10. The Eternal Wayfarer

Sabre & Torch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z5TfvbePk_w)

ravenheart
03-16-2014, 06:02 AM
Yeah, I guess that's a bit heavier for a single, but they had heavier songs than that on both of the last two albums. It's also a pretty average song. Still, a new Edguy album always has something interesting on it.