PDA

View Full Version : KISS/Def Leppard co-headline tour

Travis The Dragon
03-13-2014, 12:45 PM
The dates will officially be announced on Monday (http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/kiss-and-def-leppard-summer-co-headlining-tour-to-be-officially-announced-on-monday/).

dcmetal108
03-13-2014, 01:24 PM
I really don't wanna see Def Leppard but FUCK YEA KISS!

snowdog2112
03-13-2014, 01:37 PM
it appears that Kiss will tour this summer with Def Leppard and Night Ranger in tow. As you have recalled late last year that there was a summer of 2014 rumored tour featuring Kiss, Def Leppard and Poison. Apparently Poison will not tour and Night Ranger have been selected to open instead. Expect an official announcement soon.

IrritatedTrout
03-13-2014, 01:50 PM
I'll probably pass, no interest in seeing Def Leppard.

Steev
03-13-2014, 01:59 PM
I've wanted to see Def Leppard at least once so I'm down

BRAman22
03-13-2014, 02:28 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Kiss again, but it'll definitely depend on price and location.

PVH5150
03-13-2014, 03:37 PM

Price: As much as the Kiss/Crue tour. The key to that is to wait for it to sell terribly and then buy an upgrade for $10 on the day of the show. I ended up sitting in front of Senator Scott Brown and his family and behind Michael Sweet of Stryper at the Kiss/Crue show in Mansfield, and all of them had the VIP badges.

I'll grab a $40 open air seat and upgrade. Saw one of the two Def Leppard shows in the US last summer at Meadowbrook and they still sound excellent in concert. Plus, they're the only band I've ever seen whose sound hasn't sucked asshole in Mansfield (where this will surely end up). Even though Kiss tunes down a whole step now to help out Paul's voice, the music sounds as good as ever. I hope they keep Psycho Circus as the opener.

Or if I'm lucky, the dates will be in October/November and it'll be an arena tour. Wouldn't bet on it though.

ravenheart
03-13-2014, 03:43 PM
Saw one of the two Def Leppard shows in the US last summer at Meadowbrook and they still sound excellent in concert.

How come they couldn't manage to get Joe to sound even competant on their live album/DVD then?

Consensus these days is Leppard are another Crue. Band sounds great, singer sounds like boiled crap.

PVH5150
03-13-2014, 03:47 PM
How come they couldn't manage to get Joe to sound even competant on their live album/DVD then?

Consensus these days is Leppard are another Crue. Band sounds great, singer sounds like boiled crap.

I was referring to the band in general.

While Joe has his low moments, he is nowhere near as fucking bad as Vince Neil.

At least Joe is capable of singing every lyric and not ajajajaaj FEELGOOD ajaajajajaj AWRIGHT.

ravenheart
03-13-2014, 03:54 PM
While Joe has his low moments, he is nowhere near as fucking bad as Vince Neil.

He is on that DVD.

At least Joe is capable of singing every lyric and not ajajajaaj FEELGOOD ajaajajajaj AWRIGHT.

:lol: Truth.

snowdog2112
03-13-2014, 03:58 PM
I remember the last time Sirius radio offered me fee tixs to a Kiss show It wasnt selling well hope the same goes this time

TheWildAndTheYoung
03-13-2014, 06:17 PM
This freakin' sounds awesome, but if you think about it we're most likely not going to be getting good full sets from both bands. Either it will be like the last tour with Crue and both bands will do an equal amount of say 13 or 14 songs, or Kiss will get the boost and leave Leppard with only like a 10 song set, which is not cool. Def Leppard have finally started improving on their set lengths/selections, this will just bring us back to their sets from three years ago. I might go if I can get tickets for cheap and the setlists look pleasing, because even though it won't be full on Leppard or Kiss, having two amazing live bands together on a bill is still awesome.

marker
03-13-2014, 06:29 PM
They will get shorter sets and I don't see Kiss playing longer than Leppard. I wish Kiss would just do their own tour but it's too much money for Gene and Paul to turn down I guess. The last couple of times I saw Leppard Joe sounded great, the time before that he sounded worn out. Maybe he quit drinking and smoking, I don't know. I guess I was lucky to catch him sounding good.

TheWildAndTheYoung
03-13-2014, 06:34 PM
They will get shorter sets. I wish Kiss would just do their own tour but it's too much money for Gene and Paul to turn down I guess. The last couple of times I saw Leppard Joe sounded great, the time before that he sounded worn out. Maybe he quit drinking and smoking, I don't know. I guess I was lucky to catch him sounding good two times in a row.

Yea I was hoping for Kiss to do their own tour and Leppard do their own. Leppard has one of the greatest live shows I've ever seen, as far as arena rock spectacles go.

marker
03-13-2014, 06:38 PM
Yea I was hoping for Kiss to do their own tour and Leppard do their own. Leppard has one of the greatest live shows I've ever seen, as far as arena rock spectacles go.

I'll go.

marker
03-13-2014, 07:35 PM
I'll go.It's been a long time since anybody closed over Def Leppard. If Kiss didn't have such a huge stage setup I think they would most likely rotate. What the fuck I guess I responded to my own post.

dcmetal108
03-13-2014, 07:36 PM
Each band will get a hour and a half.

KISS needs to do their own headlining 2 and a half hour + shows like the first time I saw them.

HackedUpForBBQ
03-13-2014, 09:58 PM
Each band will get a hour and a half.

KISS needs to do their own headlining 2 and a half hour + shows like the first time I saw them.

I really hope so. At the Kiss/Cre show, Kiss only played 13 songs and after seeing them the year before do 20-something that was extremely disappointing

Christen
03-13-2014, 11:30 PM
I'd go to this. KISS live is always a fun time and I've never seen Def Leppard.

toolfansat
03-14-2014, 10:02 AM
I'm SOOOO glad I saw KISS on the 2000 Farewell Tour!! :D

PVH5150
03-17-2014, 09:34 AM
Aug. 5 - Saratoga Springs, NY (SPAC)

Official announcement in an hour.

Maideneer
03-17-2014, 10:16 AM
I guess I'll head to the St. Louis show, but man, Paul's voice is already shot. Imagine 2 months in to this tour what it's gonna sound like...yikes.

Mon Jun 23 West Valley City, UT USANA Amphitheater
Wed Jun 25 Denver, CO Pepsi Center
Fri Jun 27 Ridgefield, WA Sleep Country Amphitheater
Sun Jun 29 Auburn, WA White River Amphitheater
Wed Jul 02 Concord, CA Concord Pavilion
Thu Jul 03 Wheatland, CA Sleep Train Amphitheatre
Sat Jul 05 Irvine, CA Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
Sun Jul 06 Chula Vista, CA Sleep Train Amphitheatre
Tue Jul 08 Los Angeles, CA The Forum
Wed Jul 09 Phoenix, AZ Ak-Chin Pavilion
Sat Jul 12 Austin, TX austin360 Amphitheater
Sun Jul 13 Dallas, TX Gexa Energy Pavilion
Tue Jul 15 Cincinnati, OH Riverbend Music Center
Wed Jul 16 Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena
Fri Jul 18 Atlanta, GA Aaron's Amphitheater at Lakewood
Sat Jul 19 Charlotte, NC PNC Music Pavilion
Sun Jul 20 Raleigh, NC Walnut Creek Amphitheater
Tue Jul 22 West Palm Beach, FL Cruzan Amphitheater
Wed Jul 23 Tampa, FL MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheater
Fri Jul 25 Bristow, VA Jiffy Lube Live
Sat Jul 26 Holmdel, NJ PNC Bank Arts Center
Fri Aug 01 Mansfield, MA Xfinity Center
Sat Aug 02 Atlantic City, NJ Boardwalk Hall
Sun Aug 03 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center
Tue Aug 05 Saratoga Springs, NY Saratoga Performing Arts Center
Wed Aug 06 Wantagh, NY Nikon At Jones Beach Theatre
Fri Aug 08 Virginia Beach, VA Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
Sat Aug 09 Scranton, PA The Pavilion at Montage Mountain
Sun Aug 10 Hartford, CT The Xfinity Theatre
Tue Aug 12 Toronto, ON Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
Wed Aug 13 Darien Center, NY Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
Fri Aug 15 East Troy, WI Alpine Valley Music Theater
Sat Aug 16 Tinley Park, IL First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
Sun Aug 17 Minneapolis, MN Target Center
Wed Aug 20 Des Moines, IA Wells Fargo Arena
Fri Aug 22 Noblesville, IN Klipsch Music Center
Sat Aug 23 Clarkston, MI DTE Energy Music Theatre
Sun Aug 24 Burgettstown, PA First Niagara Pavilion
Tue Aug 26 Cuyahoga Falls, OH Blossom Music Center
Thu Aug 28 Maryland Heights, MO Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
Fri Aug 29 Tulsa, OK BOK Center
Sun Aug 31 Houston, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion

marker
03-17-2014, 11:20 AM
They're doing more dates than I thought they would. Paul never did take much time to rest after the vocal cord surgery he had in October of 2011. Having that surgery and then going out with Crue in 2012 was a bad idea. He should have just taken a year off but they're workaholics, they don't know what's it's like to take much time off. At least he doesn't skip any of the words and he will only have to sing around 10 songs a night at most.

Steev
03-17-2014, 12:03 PM
Coming to Camden the day after Mayhem, well that's interesting

Bengals279
03-17-2014, 01:20 PM
Was really hoping for kc dang it

mankvill
03-17-2014, 01:28 PM
Was really hoping for kc dang it

Same :(

at least we got Motley Crue and Alice Cooper!

MPF
03-17-2014, 01:32 PM
August 17th, 2 days before my 26th Birthday. I just might have to go.

PVH5150
03-17-2014, 01:45 PM
Can't remember the last time I saw a concert annoucement for Alpine Valley, thought that place had closed years ago.

Probably gonna hit up Hartford instead of Mansfield. Far less traffic to deal with a Sunday night than a Friday night.

dcmetal108
03-17-2014, 05:45 PM
Aug. 16th, two days after I turn 21!

Buying my ticket Friday morning! who cares what the price is!

Christen
03-17-2014, 07:41 PM
So as luck would have it I'm going to be in Dallas July 13th. Looks like I'm going to go!

ravenheart
03-18-2014, 02:52 AM
I guess I'll head to the St. Louis show, but man, Paul's voice is already shot.

Like most guys his age this is not the consistent fact everyone likes to believe. Yeah it's not 100% reliable, but he is still capable of having good shows.

MetalIsArt
03-18-2014, 04:27 AM
I'm glad that only the original members of Kiss will be inducted in the RNR hall of fame.

Because: grow the fuck up.

ravenheart
03-18-2014, 04:30 AM
I'm glad that only the original members of Kiss will be inducted in the RNR hall of fame.

Because: grow the fuck up.

I think that's wrong. To not induct Bruce Kulick, Eric Carr, and Eric Singer at least is ludicrous.

MetalIsArt
03-18-2014, 04:33 AM
I think that's wrong. To not induct Bruce Kulick, Eric Carr, and Eric Singer at least is ludicrous.

Oh, I understand, and I like a lot of postpreafterwhateverthefuckyouwannacallitoriginalr eunionlineup Kiss songs.

But even right before such an event, they just can't get along. Just go over to Peter's website.

ravenheart
03-18-2014, 04:36 AM
Oh yeah, they're all childish motherfuckers, that's for sure.

Something I read the other day was interesting though. Either Gene or Paul, can't remember which, said they'd actually spoken to Ace and Peter, and it was all agreed to attend together and accept the award together, but once they were told only the original four were being inducted, they refused to play.

The Hall, Ace and Peter had assumed attending together would lead to playing, so cried over it.

The rest you've seen, no doubt. All the crying over "they're being disrespectful by choosing to play with the current line-up" is actually bullshit, because they're not playing at all.

MetalIsArt
03-18-2014, 04:38 AM
Oh yeah, they're all childish motherfuckers, that's for sure.

Something I read the other day was interesting though. Either Gene or Paul, can't remember which, said they'd actually spoken to Ace and Peter, and agreed to attend together, but once they were told only the original four were being inducted, they refused to play.

Ace and Peter had assumed attending together would lead to playing, so cried over it.

The rest you've seen, no doubt.

I've seen it yeah, and I've never been in the "it's only Gene"-camp. And Eric Singer is a better drummer than Peter, certainly than during his last tour with Kiss. Ace I do miss.

Criss also got a shitload of money when being asked not to play on a record, I think it was for Unmasked...

:eyes:

Maideneer
03-18-2014, 04:39 AM
Like most guys his age this is not the consistent fact everyone likes to believe. Yeah it's not 100% reliable, but he is still capable of having good shows.

I saw a broadcast of Detroit Rock City from some L.A. sports game a few months ago (?), and Paul was really REALLY struggling, even when tuned down now.

MetalIsArt
03-18-2014, 04:40 AM
I saw a broadcast of Detroit Rock City from some L.A. sports game a few months ago (?), and Paul was really REALLY struggling, even when tuned down now.

But then again, he's 61.

ravenheart
03-18-2014, 04:40 AM

Yep, he has bad shows. He also has good ones. Last time I saw them in London he carried the whole show. Last year I saw them in Sweden and he played while ill, so naturally sounded terrible.

He's hardly in Vince Neil's league of sucking at every show.

ravenheart
03-18-2014, 04:42 AM
Ace I do miss.

Having seen Ace play solo twice in recent years, I really don't.

MetalIsArt
03-18-2014, 04:44 AM
Having seen Ace play solo twice in recent years, I really don't.

Tommy does nothing more than copying his style and should stay far away from Shock Me imo.

ravenheart
03-18-2014, 04:45 AM
Tommy does nothing more than copying his style

Which is more than Ace is capable of.

MetalIsArt
03-18-2014, 04:46 AM
Which is more than Ace is capable of achieving.

Dunno, haven't seen him live and I haven't really listened to his last solo album. But he was a serious alcohol-& drugaddict, I give you that.

ravenheart
03-18-2014, 04:53 AM
'Anomaly' had some good tracks on it, but also some filler.

Live he's pretty sloppy.

ravenheart
03-18-2014, 05:03 AM
Meanwhile, in KISS merchandising land, for their 40th anniversary they are:

Re-issuing every studio album from KISS to Psycho Circus, plus Alive, Alive II, and the Millennium Concert, on vinyl (staggered releases between March and June, first batch on March 31)
Releasing yet another greatest hits, with a couple of unreleased demos/live tracks
Releasing a roadcase containing all of the reissued vinyl albums, plus Monster, Killers, Greatest KISS, Smashes Thrashes And Hits, Double Platinum, and Alive IV, which will probably cost about ONE MILLION DOLLARS

Steev
03-18-2014, 05:32 AM
saw one venue's prices for VIP, not liking the odds

MetalIsArt
03-18-2014, 05:45 AM

Re-issuing every studio album from KISS to Psycho Circus, plus Alive, Alive II, and the Millennium Concert, on vinyl (staggered releases between March and June, first batch on March 31)
Releasing yet another greatest hits, with a couple of unreleased demos/live tracks
Releasing a roadcase containing all of the reissued vinyl albums, plus Monster, Killers, Greatest KISS, Smashes Thrashes And Hits, Double Platinum, and Alive IV, which will probably cost about ONE MILLION DOLLARS

Biggest surprise evah.

Steev
03-18-2014, 06:10 AM
Bit the bullet on Kiss VIP(merch package, like 300)

4th fucking row, when I saw that come up I got lightheaded

MetalIsArt
03-18-2014, 06:33 AM
Bit the bullet on Kiss VIP(merch package, like 300)

4th fucking row, when I saw that come up I got lightheaded

Gene $immon$

Steev
03-18-2014, 07:52 AM
Gene $immon$

Whole lot less than several other major tours this summer

dcmetal108
03-18-2014, 08:10 AM

Please just take my money!

marker
03-18-2014, 10:06 AM
Fuck the hall and Ace and Peter. They both have had many chances to stay in the band and get their shit together, but they always go back to being unprofessional dickheads with drug and alcohol problems. They have both quit the band at least twice, Paul and Gene have given them every chance to stay. As much as I like Ace and Peter, Kiss is Gene and Paul, always has been. Good that Kiss is giving the hall a big fuck you and cancelling their scheduled performance.

ravenheart
03-18-2014, 10:23 AM
Fuck the hall and Ace and Peter. They both have had many chances to stay in the band and get their shit together, but they always go back to being unprofessional dickheads with drug and alcohol problems. They have both quit the band at least twice, Paul and Gene have given them every chance to stay. As much as I like Ace and Peter, Kiss is Gene and Paul, always has been. Good that Kiss is giving the hall a big fuck you and cancelling their scheduled performance.

Pretty much agreed.

gangrene
03-18-2014, 10:27 AM
I'll probably pass, no interest in seeing Def Leppard.

202 for ATL, 175 for Charlotte, not cool.

Is Night Ranger still on this easy listening tour or no?

dcmetal108
03-18-2014, 10:43 AM

This.

I went to a convention last fall that Ace was at and he charges insane amounts but I heard from the guys working that he was a asshole and refused to come down from his paid room until at least 200 people were in line at all times for him.

Steev
03-18-2014, 11:31 AM

I look at it like this, instead of making fans travel to Brooklyn to see a failed attempt at a minor performance at an event that will drag on for hours they've opted to tour with a big coheadliner and come to the fans.

MetalIsArt
03-18-2014, 11:31 AM
Lol that is pretty stupid.

But ALL the original members are kids. Paul too, with first being exited about the induction and then all of a sudden saying something like "it's not important".

marker
03-18-2014, 11:58 AM
Lol that is pretty stupid.

But ALL the original members are kids. Paul too, with first being exited about the induction and then all of a sudden saying something like "it's not important".

I give Ace and Peter credit for being important members when they were in the band. To say they were not somewhat important to their success would be ignorant. But it has always been Gene and Paul running the show ever since they fired the guys in Wicked Lester and started Kiss. They always marched on no matter what their popularity was or what the lineup was at the time. In the early 80's Ace and Peter thought they could be successful solo artists, I guess it didn't work out that well for them. Also they couldn't physically do the work schedule that Gene and Paul demand.

As far as Paul changing his mind saying it wasn't important, it looks like he was pissed when he found out the hall was pulling some bullshit about who should be inducted and who should be left out.

Also they couldn't find a spacesuit big enough for Ace, and he would probably have to borrow a wig from Tate.

MetalIsArt
03-18-2014, 12:18 PM
I give Ace and Peter credit for being important members when they were in the band. To say they were not somewhat important to their success would be ignorant. But it has always been Gene and Paul running the show ever since they fired the guys in Wicked Lester and started Kiss. They always marched on no matter what their popularity was or what the lineup was at the time. In the early 80's Ace and Peter thought they could be successful solo artists, I guess it didn't work out that well for them. Also they couldn't physically do the work schedule that Gene and Paul demand.

As far as Paul changing his mind saying it wasn't important, it looks like he was pissed when he found out the hall was pulling some bullshit about who should be inducted and who should be left out.

Also they couldn't find a spacesuit big enough for Ace, and he would probably have to borrow a wig from Tate.

Well, Eric Singer IS a better drummer, like I said before ;)

Steev
03-18-2014, 01:28 PM

That's what I've heard, I've only seen Singer but I've heard from people that saw the initial reunion said Peter didn't sound that great

marker
03-18-2014, 10:22 PM

Of course he is, I can't think of a drummer that isn't.

Looking back I was probably a little too harsh on those guys, nobody is perfect and the original lineup helped make Kiss what it is today. I still meant everything I said though.

marker
03-18-2014, 10:43 PM

202 for ATL, 175 for Charlotte, not cool.

Is Night Ranger still on this easy listening tour or no?

The prices are pretty steep as expected, a little more than the tour with Crue.

As far as Night Ranger I was wondering the same thing.

MetalIsArt
03-19-2014, 12:31 AM
Of course he is, I can't think of a drummer that isn't.

Looking back I was probably a little too harsh on those guys, nobody is perfect and the original lineup helped make Kiss what it is today. I still meant everything I said though.

I must say that I really like Peter's Unplugged performance.

But, he was acting like an ass on their 1979 tour, not keeping up with tempo on songs and who knows what else.

marker
03-19-2014, 09:08 AM
I must say that I really like Peter's Unplugged performance.

But, he was acting like an ass on their 1979 tour, not keeping up with tempo on songs and who knows what else.

He was a complete mess around that time. I wouldn't say he was a bad drummer, but nothing special and unreliable. He's better than Charlie Watts and maybe even Ringo. I shouldn't have said there was nobody worse than him. Seriously I hope he's doing good and saved some of that money.

MetalIsArt
03-19-2014, 11:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c6XVaNZzZk

:lol:

marker
03-20-2014, 01:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c6XVaNZzZk

:lol:

I liked the one where Gene says Ace is a drugged racist better.

MetalIsArt
03-20-2014, 03:26 AM
I liked the one where Gene says Ace is a drugged racist better.

Yeah, and Peter a Cocaine-something. :lol:

Steev
04-01-2014, 05:21 PM
So apparently 7 past and present members of Kiss are actually showing up to the induction

and there was an excerpt posted from Paul's upcoming book that makes Ace and Peter look reaaaaally bad

PVH5150
04-01-2014, 05:32 PM
So apparently 7 past and present members of Kiss are actually showing up to the induction

Gene Simmons
Chaim Witz
Gene Klein
Wicked Lester
Gene Simmons' Ego
Mark St. John
Eric Carr

Steev
06-01-2014, 09:30 PM
The Dead Daisies(past and present members of Guns N Roses and Thin Lizzy) have been tapped to open the tour.

MPF
06-01-2014, 09:40 PM
The Dead Daisies(past and present members of Guns N Roses and Thin Lizzy) have been tapped to open the tour.

Either there are 2 openers or Kobra And The Lotus isn't on anymore:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/q71/s720x720/10303291_10152167225431633_3360367180301318064_n.j pg

Steev
06-01-2014, 09:46 PM
Well this email came maybe 20 minutes ago(I edited out the Skynyrd dates they were already posted)

You've all probably heard that we'll be touring the US in July with Bad Company + Lynyrd Skynyrd, then in August with KISS + Def Leppard! We're absolutely stoked to be touring with these guys, and everyone who gets themselves a ticket to any of the shows are definitely in for a real treat!

August 2 - Atlantic City, NJ - Boardwalk Hall
August 3 - Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center
August 5 - Saratoga, NY - Saratoga Performing Arts Center
August 6 - Wantaugh, NY - Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
August 8 - Virginia Beach - Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
August 9 - Scranton, PA - Toyota Pavillion at Montage Mountain
August10 - Hartford, CT - The Xfinity Theatre
August 13 - Darien, NY - Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
August 15 - East Troy, WI - Alpine Valley Music Theatre
August 16 - Tinley Park, IL - First Midwest Bank Ampitheater
August 17 - Minneapolis, MN - Target Center
August 20 - Des Moines, IA - Wells Fargo Center
August 22 - Noblesville, IN - Klipsch Music Center
August 23 - Clarkston, MI - DTE Energy Music Theatre
August 24 - Burgettstown, PA - First Niagara Pavillion
August 26 - Cuyahoga Falls, OH - Blossom Music Center
August 28 - Marylands Heights, MO - Verison Wireless Ampitheater - St louis
August 29 - Tulsa, OK - BOK Center
August 31 - Woodlands, TX - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion

Looks like they're opening the second half of the tour(funny thing is they're doing some of the same venues a month earlier with Skynyrd)

NickLed19
06-01-2014, 11:34 PM
My date gets Kobra and the Lotus.

TheWildAndTheYoung
06-02-2014, 05:02 AM
I hope this "having an opener" doesn't shortened Kiss and Def Leppard's sets. Tower of Power did like 7 songs and Journey and Steve Miller both still did 18 songs. I expect no less from these two bands.

Steev
06-02-2014, 06:10 AM
I hope this "having an opener" doesn't shortened Kiss and Def Leppard's sets. Tower of Power did like 7 songs and Journey and Steve Miller both still did 18 songs. I expect no less from these two bands.

It shouldn't, when Kiss and Motley Crue toured together The Treatment got maybe like 30-35 minutes

TheWildAndTheYoung
06-02-2014, 06:16 AM
It shouldn't, when Kiss and Motley Crue toured together The Treatment got maybe like 30-35 minutes

Yea but also during that tour each band only did like 13 songs.

Steev
06-02-2014, 06:48 AM
Yea but also during that tour each band only did like 13 songs.

Cre did 14 and Kiss did 15(apparently the Treatment had an 8 song set), the 09 tour Kiss did 21 so clearly they cut down but who knows?

TheWildAndTheYoung
06-02-2014, 08:31 AM
Cre did 14 and Kiss did 15(apparently the Treatment had an 8 song set), the 09 tour Kiss did 21 so clearly they cut down but who knows?

In my setlist notebook I have written down that Crue did 13 (which includes a drum solo), and KISS did 13 (which includes a bass solo). I expect at least 16 songs per band (actual songs)