PDA

View Full Version : Batman: Arkham Knight revealed

ravenheart
03-04-2014, 07:28 AM
Not hanging around after the release of the last one then!

They're claiming this will be the final part of the Arkham series, out later this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dKjR9-dDvA

Natrlhi
03-04-2014, 07:32 AM
I still have to finish playing Arkham Asylum someday. :eyes:

Sweet Satan, I suck at wasting my life away on video games like I used to do. :D

AnthG
03-04-2014, 10:56 AM
Yes, of course make the last game for the last generation of consoles an underwhelming prequel and do the actual last game in the series that continues the story from Arkham City on the current gen console that i'll have to shell out money for now to play it.

anomynous
03-04-2014, 11:14 AM
I'm glad it's not being released on last gen, so it's not being held back.

ravenheart
03-04-2014, 01:58 PM
I still have to finish playing Arkham Asylum someday. :eyes:

Sweet Satan, I suck at wasting my life away on video games like I used to do. :D

I actually have finished Asylum and City... but haven't even got Origins yet.

John The Drummer
03-04-2014, 02:03 PM
I actually have finished Asylum and City... but haven't even got Origins yet.

Ditto.
Like Nattyhi said.... I suck at wasting my life on video games these days :lol:

ravenheart
03-04-2014, 02:09 PM
I'll be annoyed with them if they don't bring out a 360 version. Don't care if it's later, so long as there is one.

Dextrimental
03-04-2014, 03:20 PM
I'll be annoyed with them if they don't bring out a 360 version. Don't care if it's later, so long as there is one.

Confirmed they won't.

Why would they? New consoles have more capabilities and thus they can do more with the game.

I'm looking forward to this, might get a ps4 end of this year if the calendar fills up with more releases like this.

AnthG
03-04-2014, 05:42 PM
I'm not saying they should release it on both old gen and current gen. I'm just disappointed that the last one that was last gen was Origins.

I'd probably end up buying a PS4 anyway, so it's not a HUGE deal, it'll just be a lot earlier than I probably would have.